Any new massage stories?

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone care to share new massage stories? Have not seen a thread in some time.

Did you get a boner? Did you show it off? What was the therapist's reaction?

I get semi regular massage, and my therapist has seen it all by now...the cock, balls, even precum. We hardly even use draping now.

One time, he wore different pants than he usually does and I could see a spot of precum...had me wondering if he usually always gets aroused, and I was just not aware of it. Nothing ever happened, never will. Would be too weird.

Another of my therapist did however recently cross the line, and upon my invitation gave me a great blow job! Went back to him after that, he was expecting the same invite, but I was not interested....

Muscledaddio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry for the long post, but this was a slow burn.

I've been going to my usual guy for years. He is strictly therapeutic which was what I was after to begin. He is very attractive though, handsome rugged face, muscular build. The first few sessions were all business though we got to know each other. He's married with kids and I'm divorced with kids. One time I even met his wife on the way out of his studio.

After a few sessions he started asking me if I wanted draping or not... before he had defaulted to draping. I opted not to it was the same massage but it felt so much more relaxing and freeing totally nude. He spent a little more time on my glutes than normal but nothing out of the ordinary. When I turned over I was a little chubbed up but nothing crazy we continued some chit chat and the massage went on as normal.

The time after that I opted for no draping again but I told him my glutes and hammy's were sore from leg day and he spent extra time there. I accidentally moaned a little when he spent time on my inner thighs while I was face down but it didn't seem to phase him. I turned over and he did my legs, and by the time he got to my upper thighs I couldn't hold it together I was totally hard. I usually don't get all the way hard during a massage but the extra attention and his rugged good looks were really getting to me. He carried on like normal but as he was doing my chest he grazed my nipples. This is something he hadn't done before and it felt great! He gave me a little half smirk and carried on.

Next session a few weeks after I again opted for no drape. He spent extra time on my glutes and hammys without me asking and when I flipped he wasn't wearing a shirt. He had never been in any kind of undress with me and he had a great muscular hairy chest. Without him even touching my front I went to full mast. He spent extra time on my quads like before and kept it business like. As he was doing my chest he again grazed my nipples I think I moaned and he grazed them again. I opened my eyes to see that he was bend over, he did this a lot to get leverage and deep pressure but not for lighter strokes. Anyways, he was grinning so I dared to reach out and brush his nipples. He kept smiling and with light strokes slid his hands down my upper body around my boner and back to my inner thighs. He worked his way up to my taint and lightly grazed it. Then he traced his was back to my nipples. That was about it for that session and you better believe the door to place place had barely closed before I jerked off.

I couldn't help but make an appointment for the next week and it started out the same as the time before. No draping, when I turned over he was shirtless. Only this time when he spent extra time on my thighs when he got up to it he brushed my taint then even massaged it a little bit. But then back to normal as he did the rest of my front until he started grazing my nipples again. Before I could reach out he used big long strokes down my front to my groin avoiding my boner and back to my taint only this time he brushed right up over my balls and the length of my cock ever so slightly on his way back to my chest. I reached out and felt the muscle and hair of his chest and brushed his nipples and he smiled then went back to finish the normal massage. Only time he kept pressing the crotch of his gym shorts into my hand. I thought I was imagining it so I opened my eyes and I wasn't. I lightly grabbed his package feeling the heft and tugged on the shorts. He grabbed my cock and started stroking it for real. I finally pulled down his shorts and he had a beautiful hard cock. I couldn't help myself and I ended up blowing him while he jerked me off. We both came.

That last time was about a year and half ago. We've since become good friends. I no longer pay for massages he usually massages for a few minutes and then we end up making out and trading blow jobs. We don't only hang out at the studio we are friends outside of it but 'booking a massage' has become our code.

Blueraven272

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Recently, I started using an app where you can have a massage therapist come to your home. It's all above board and the therapists are screened and must be certified. It's wonderful to just be home but of course it's rather weird inviting a stranger in to rub you down. Anyway, I got really lucky on my first try and was paired with a real cutie but also a guy who was a really good massage therapist. The app only lets you pick preference of gender and not the person themselves but you can re-book a therapist after you’ve been paired.

As a side note, I really enjoy massages and try to get them as often as I can. In these situations, I genuinely go in with no intention of it getting frisky. I’ll drop hints maybe but I do want an actual massage and extras are just a bonus. I have booked massages with the intent that we are both nude and it is sensual/erotic but in this case, it was meant to be standard.

The first time he came over, he was very handsome and charming. He set up his table and I got undressed and laid under his sheets fully covered by them. It was extremely modest and he utilized the sheet to cover my private bits when going to different parts of my body. Glutes were not off the menu, though! He also had an amazing technique around my groin while doing my legs that was just a bit sensual. Grazed my balls a little a couple times but nothing crazy and might not have been intentional. He asked if I wanted my abs and pecs worked on which for some reason, a lot of massage therapists won't touch at all so I was happy to accept. It got a little sensual then too as he got close to my groin but not too crazy. When we were close to time, he asked me if there were any other places I would like to focus on for the end of the session or any places that were missed. It felt like a subtle hint but wasn’t too sure! I don’t actually remember what I said as the question caught me off guard in the moment haha. Overall, it was amazing and he was very attentive to what I needed massaged and checked in with me often. We chit chatted a little after as he packed away his table and things. I “accidentally” flashed him too when he came back into the room after going to wash his hands. I was stretching and didn’t put on my clothes yet. Sue me!

After a couple months or so (with holidays and work schedule getting in the way), I re-booked him again and was able to have him come over for another massage. He was still as charming as ever and this time I was able to book for longer. The technique was just as great as before. Still had the sheet and was mostly covered. Enjoyed the glutes worked on! He asked again about doing my abs and pecs and this time felt a bit more sensual near the groin. I couldn’t help myself from sighing a bit with pleasure. He was such a tease. The massage was wonderful and felt amazing for the extra time. At the end, he asked again about any areas I wanted to focus on, go back to, or that were missed for the rest of the session. I wanted to say something about my dick but that felt too forward… I asked if he could do my chest again and neck and had another nice slightly sensual experience. Overall again, the massage was great and this time he gave me his card just in case I couldn’t book through the app in the future. Glad he did!

Fast forward and Covid happened so of course also meant no massages and stuck at home. I finally sent him a text recently and asked if he was taking any clients now. Reminded him who I was as well. He got back to me and explained with safety precautions, he can take clients and was happy to book again. He asked me to provide the sheets this time so it was my opportunity to ask about coverings. I asked if he preferred a sheet or if a towel for myself was ok. He said a towel was fine and whatever I was comfortable with. I told him how covered I am doesn’t bother me much so wanted to check with him too.

So now is when it gets good! He came over and prepared his table as normal. This time using my sheets instead to go over the table and I grabbed a towel for my covering. He used the bathroom and washed his hands while I stripped down. I got on the table and under the towel ready to go. The massage was just as good as always. We chatted a little as he started but eventually I just relaxed as his strokes started to melt some stress away. This time, he didn’t have the sheets to cover me completely but he did use the towel a bit to keep my junk covered as he switched to different sides. The massage progressed as normal. He took care to the areas I mentioned before I started and kept checking in with me. There was more ball grazing and felt a little more obvious when he worked on my legs. It was hard to tell but I wasn’t sure if my dick was staying in the towel or not a few times. I got a little hard but not a raging boner. I was definitely starting to get aroused if anything. We came close to time and I was feeling amazing. He asked again if there were any areas I wanted to revisit or areas we hadn’t gotten to. He covered my whole body though so wasn’t much left ;).I suggested my legs on the pretense that they had been a little sore lately (which was true in my defense!).

This is now where it got the most interesting and I was delighted! There was more ball grazing but it started to amp up more. He made a stroke over my leg that definitely rubbed my dick intentionally. I got excited and nervous all at once! Was it finally happening? I was further convinced when I felt him press his crotch gently against my hand. I started to rub his crotch slowly through his pants and it was pretty much a done deal at this point. He had folded over one side of the towel to do one leg but instead of folding back for modesty before moving to the next leg, he kept both legs uncovered and the towel was just in the center over my dick. He moved over to my other side and I kept rubbing his crotch with my other hand. He massaged both legs at once now and made strokes under the towel and over my dick and balls. I was already so relaxed and zen. The added excitement and pleasure was just amazing.

He asked if I was feeling good. This was sort of confirming for us both that everyone was ok with what was happening. With a small gasp, I whispered “Yes…” He then asked if he could take off his pants for the rest of the massage. So polite! I of course said yes and grabbed my glasses so I could see everything clearly (curse me for not wearing my contacts). Well I was not disappointed! He was fully erect already and I mean rock hard. I couldn’t say exactly how long his dick was but it was cut, a little over medium length, and pretty thick with a nice head. It was beautiful and I let him know that he had a really nice one! He got fully undressed and I kicked the towel away. He continued stroking my legs and now making strides around my dick and balls more intensely. I grabbed his dick and started rubbing it. He apologized for the excessive precum but I was more than fine with it. It became an excellent lube to rub his thick mushroom head with. I was over the moon but getting a little stagefright so not super hard yet. I grabbed my own dick to help plump it up more. He kept moaning while I stroked him which made it better. Eventually, he moved to the front of the table and above my head. His dick was now in my face. I kept rubbing it as he continued to massage my body. I got to feel his body now more too. He was still moaning and I felt his dick pulsating and more precum was flowing. He had to grab my hand several times to keep from cumming. So hot!

My mouth found its way to his dick and I started by licking it gently and softly kissing it. He shoved it in my mouth a couple times too and throat fucked me till I couldn’t anymore. We were both enjoying that! His precum was everywhere which was so hot! I started to use it to lube my own dick. He moved on to the table slowly and I got his balls in my mouth while still stroking his dick. I LOVE having a guys balls in my face and mouth and smelling them. This would eventually send me over the edge. I moved my tongue to his taint and ass and slowly started rimming him. He kept moaning and it was so hot to feel he was so into it as well. It was fun to keep getting his dick to the point of cumming before he had to stop me again. All the while, he is still massaging me and sucking my dick some too. I got a mouthful of balls again and was heading to the point of no return. He put my dick back in his mouth just as I was going to cum. I warned him just in case he didn’t want me to explode in his mouth. I ended up shooting all over my chest and still stroking out the load using his precum as lube. I don’t always shoot far but I felt a nice cum shot on to my chest. This obviously sent him over too as he couldn’t possibly contain himself anymore. He shot all over my chest as well while still straddling my face. It was amazing! I was covered in so much cum and felt wonderful.

We cleaned up and I thanked him for the “bonus”. He said he was happy to every once in a while and just asked to be discreet about it. I said of course and made sure I gave him a good tip! I could tell he really enjoyed himself too so that made the experience even better. I told him I would be in touch and we’re both looking forward to it. After he left, I noticed a very tiny piece of wrapper that seemed to have fallen out of his table bag. I picked it up and inspected it. It was almost hard to tell but the edging definitely said Trojan. This wasn’t his first rodeo ;).

Can’t wait to see him again! I love his massages and I am hoping this will open the door for us to be more comfortable together. I will at least have no covering but maybe both of us nude to start next time. Even if it is not a crazy happy ending every time, I will enjoy a more relaxed sensual technique with strokes from his body. I can walk away happy by just a regular massage from him, though. We’ve definitely developed a good connection! I am not opposed to it going further too haha.

This was long winded but hope you enjoy learning about my massage journey with my regular therapist!

aardvark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been a longtime lurker and sometime commenter on this thread, but I don't think I've ever posted my own experiences. Figured now would be as good a time as any to share some of my favorites. I've received many massages over the past decade or so, both legitimate and sensual, and from both men and women. While I love a good happy ending massage, my favorite experiences have been the rare occurrence of a legitimate massage that gets handsier than expected.

My first experience of this happening was at a moderately upscale men's spa with a predominately gay clientele. After trying a few of the masseurs there, I finally found one that gave a great massage, was good looking, and who I had a good rapport with. We'll call him Kevin. I was probably around 30 and he was late 30's/early 40's but looked younger. Gay but masculine and kind of bro-y. The first few times I saw Kevin, the massage was great but he was very careful about doing a spa-style drape (i.e. fully tucked around your thighs), though he also worked my glutes pretty well so wasn't entirely shy. After a couple appointments, I noticed that he started leaving the sheet a little looser around my groin when working my inner thighs, basically just folded over and around my junk instead of tucked under my thigh, and he was getting pretty close into the groin area. He was spending more time on my glutes as well. A couple times, I thought I felt his shorts brush against my hands, but I wasn't sure.

The tables in this spa had both a sheet and a blanket on them. Around my 3rd or 4th appointment, Kevin came back into the room after I had gotten under the sheets and pulled off the top blanket, saying it was pretty hot in there. With just the sheet covering me, I knew I'd be a lot more visible if I got hard or even just chubbed. He gave his usual great massage on my back and paid a lot of attention to my upper thighs and glutes. Before he told me to flip, he did this thing where he pushed down on my glutes (over the sheet) pretty strongly and rocked around a bit, which had the effect of giving me a bit of a boner due to the grinding against the table. I was also pretty sure I could feel his package against my hands a few times.

After flipping over to lay on my back, I made sure my hands were at the edge of each side of the table to catch any more grazing that might happen. As Kevin folded back the sheet to work on my right leg, I definitely felt that bulge press against my hand again, and gave a slight push back. I was honestly still not sure if it was on purpose and I didn't want to offend him if that wasn't this intention. As he positioned my leg up and out to work on my inner thigh, the sheet was very loosely covering my dick, and I felt the back of his hand push against me through the sheet a couple times. His finger also very briefly brushed against my balls. I got hard immediately and it must have been obvious under the sheet. I was nervous and pretty excited. The same thing happened when he did the left leg. However, he then moved up to my chest and shoulders, and the massage was over. He asked how the massage was, and I told him amazing.

Fast forward a month or so to my next appointment. Same thing happens with the blanket coming off, bulge brushing against my hand, and the butt-press immediately before flipping. I flip and he starts working on my legs. I feel him press his groin into the back of my hand again, but this time it stays pressed, and I push back a little harder than before, moving my fingers a little too. He massages up my right leg again, but this time his fingers definitely brush against my balls a couple times. As before, he pulls my right leg up, knee out to the side, with the sheet loosely covering my groin, and I'm about 3/4 hard at this point. This time, as Kevin is working my inner thigh and groin, his hand starts to casually move under the sheet on each up-stroke, and I suddenly feel him brush against the head of my cock. I groan and am fully hard. After a few more brushes against my cock head and me now fully hard and twitching with each brush, Kevin straightens my leg back down, and finally pulls the sheet away and takes hold of my dick. Meanwhile his own is fully pushing against my hand and I start to play with him through his shorts. He oils up his hand again and begins to stroke me. As he continued jerking me off, I eventually got his shorts down and pulled out an incredibly thick cock. I played with him as he gave me a spectacular hand job until I came. As he was cleaning up the mess I had made, he bent over and whispered into my ear, "You do not tell ANYONE about this." Then he continued the rest of the massage.

My appointments with Kevin continued on and off for a year or so and eventually progressed from hand job to blow job (yes, he swallowed, yes it was hot), although I think the quality of the actual massage went down as the sensual stuff became a bigger part of the session. The long game of will-he-or-won't-he along with the riskiness of the spa setting and the casual, bro-y nature of his rapport are what I think made this such a huge turn on and still one of the best massage experiences I've had.

D

deleted247400

After being greeted by a very cute, petite asian girl, either wearing a very short dress or a long shirt, couldn't tell but she looked good in it, and could see her erect nipples pushing out. She led me to a room and told me to get undressed and lay on the table. I took all my clothes off and lied face down on the table with a small towel over my ass. I pushed my almost fully erect cock downward along my leg so she would be able to see it if she moved the towel even the slightest bit. When she came in she started by standing with her pussy pressed up against my head and begin rubbing with both hands down my back to my ass and then pushed the towel away so I was fully exposed as she massaged my ass cheeks, almost pushing on my asshole. I could feel her perky tits pressing on my back as well. I then knew I was getting lucky!!

She kept working my ass cheeks and touching my asshole and applying pressure to my taint periodically and sent pleasure sensations straight to the head of my cock. I was in heaven!

Then when she got to my legs she kept brushing my hard cock as she massaged my thighs. I was so hard!!!
Eventually she had me turn over and my erection was just out there for the touching I guess. She worked my thighs a little more before saying that I had a nice body and asking if I exercise a lot. Sliding her hand up and over my cock as she spoke, I gasped a bit and she smiled.

She then took hold of my cock and said how big it looked in her hand! I almost shot right then, she asked if I wanted her to take of "it" for me and winked, then put her finger over her mouth to tell me to stay silent because there were people outside the room. I nodded yes, of course!

She reached to the table and squirted more lotion on her hands and expertly massaged my cock with one hand and worked my balls with the other putting pressure on my taint at times. I knew I wasn't going to last long. The head of my cock was so swollen and it looked huge in her delicate asian hand. Wish I could have taken a photo! Right after she said she really liked how good I looked all shaven, I exploded!! She kept working it and milking every last drop out of my pulsing dick!! It was fantastic, she then left and got some hot towels and cleaned my whole body off. Then had me roll over and placed hot stones on my back and said she would be back in ten minutes. When she came back she helped get me dressed, gave me a bottle of water and walked me out. And while touching my shoulder on the way out she said “You got nice dick, You come back soon” I wanted to say that she probably says that to all the guys but I was in smiling silent bliss

The view she had ;)
869508-1538420838-7d74d6978a79bebab2bd2556683270a4.jpg

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will share one of my favorite stories from the past. This was about 6 years ago. I had only had a couple of massages and really didn't know what to expect.

This guy had an advertisement on Craigslist. He was visiting from Las Vegas for a couple of weeks. He had a hotel one week in Virginia where he was doing incalls, and then was staying with a friend in Maryland for week where he was doing incalls.

I contacted him about a session. I explained him I was a newbie and I had some questions. I also let him know a little about myself. Namely that I was a part-timer in the fitness industry and needed some special attention on my legs and glutes. I told him that I have tight glutes that needed some deep work because they sometimes squeezed my sciatic nerve and cause pain.

We negotiated the date and the session length. He said that he would be in a t-shirt and shorts. He said he could be in his underwear if requested. We had already sent a picture to me and he was hot. Bi, muscular goodlooking and Italian. What's not to like about that. I asked if it was possible for him to be nude during the massage. He said that if I booked a longer session (90mins) that he could be nude.

He was just as goodlooking in person as in his pictures. He invited me in and took me to the massage room. Tight squeeze with both of us being in there. We talked and got more familiar with each other while I got undressed. I had no problem with that since we had already discussed no draping and him naked as well. I was fighting getting a boner the whole time.

Once I was nude, he told me to wait before I got on the table. He was still dressed in shorts and a t-shrit. He walked over to me, knelt before me and asked me to point out the problem areas in my legs and glutes. His face was inches from my dick...and it started to rise. He massaged my legs a bit from this position and then invited me onto the table.

I laid face down on the table and waited for the massage to begin. I could hear him removing his clothes. I really wanted to raise my head and take a peek...but I figured there was plenty time for that. We had 90mins together.

The massage was fantastic. Even as a newbie, I could tell that this guy knew his stuff. Good technique, good rhythm. There was some body contact as well. Nothing overt....but just natural as the massage progressed. I was very sensual as well. Occasional brushes of the ballsac when he was working the glutes and hamstrings.

About 30mins into the massage, it took on a different tone. He was in the middle of the table. I felt his body press up against the table. I a couple seconds later, I felt a heavy piece of meat fall into my hands. It felt hat and massive in my hand. Very hot. He then reached under my body to feel for my dick. I am 9" and thick so he had no problem finding it. He stroked it for a minute and then asked me to roll on my side. He then proceeded to give me a great BJ. He had me so hot that I was right on the edge. It didn't take me long to explode.

Once I came, he continued the massage as if we hadn't taken that brief intermission. He finished massaging my back and eventually started working my front. As he worked the front of my body...I could feel the blood start rushing to my dick again. At the end of the session he finished me off again with a combination HJ/BJ. Great massage and some unexpected fun.

At the end of the session, he told me that he would be back in 6 months. We had another session. Only this time, we got the play out of the way first. As soon as I walked into the door, he dropped to his knees for a nice BJ. Once finished, we proceeded with the massage session.

He made a couple more visits to DC area over the next couple of years. He then told me that he was back in school and would no longer be traveling for massage. We still stayed in touch and talked every 6 months or so.

To this day, I try to find a masseur that knows how to correctly blend the therapeutic and the sensual. This guy was the best and has ruined me for others. I have found a couple others that have some close.

I was finally headed to Las Vegas with my wife. I knew that he also worked in one of the spas in one of the major hotels. I had plans to schedule a session with him while there. I contacted him about a month prior to my trip. He said that he was no longer takings. He had secured a position as live in personal assistant/physical therapist for a wealthy man with some medical issues. He said he still would like to meet and blow me. I made an excuse to get away from the wife. He picked me up in his car, found a quiet spot and give me one of those nice BJs that I fondly remember.

To this day, we still keep in touch. Can't wait for another trip to Las Vegas.

I have plenty more stories. Some good ones...and one that was great, but with a horrible aftermath. Maybe I will tell that one next.

aeikaryoko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another one for the books:

I recently booked a massage online with a provider. We’ll call him Raymond. Instructions on his email led me to an office building and the price was $160 for a 80 minute deep tissue massage. I arrived at the office building and walked in and saw the info on the wall leading me to his office. I rang the doorbell and I heard some footing on the other side and then the door swung opened. There stood the Raymond, handsome physically fit, wearing a white slim fit polo shirt with his chest filling in his shirt quite nicely. He had on a tan colored chino (skinny fit) his legs and ass were quite the sight tightening those pants. With that being said, the pricing and the office space, I just got to thinking I’m in for a very therapeutic massage. He ushered me to his massage space and it was dimly lit with a light bulb and a couple of candles dancing back and forth with the little air circulation in the room.

He told me to undress and get comfortable, closing the door behind him to give me time to get situated. I dropped all my clothes and hopped on the table. A couple of minutes went by and he stepped in. He asked me if there were any injuries, major surgery that he should be made aware of before we started. I said nope and he proceeds to ask me what type of pressure I wanted and if there were any body parts that I wanted him to pay more attention to, where he should avoid. I told him I wanted a full body massage and nothing is off limits to him. “Work your magic on me” was what I mentioned to him and the session began.

I tried to make small talk with him at the beginning of the session asking him how his day was and he mentioned he was busy. I said busy was good since so many people are current situation we’re all facing. He concurred and the chatting completely stopped with just the music playing in the background. He applied some massage cream and started working my back. His pressure was deep and it was much needed from my earlier workout session and the fact that I hadn’t gotten a massage in a couple of weeks. He used his palms, fists and his elbows and dug deep into my back releasing all the knots that have built up. The way he positioned himself from me, there was no way I could even get close to touching him even with my hands down at the side of the table close to the edge. I wasn’t bothered by the fact that this was going to be a legit massage as I have been needing a skilled masseur to rid my tension. Anything else other than this massage would just be a treat. He continued working my shoulders, back, then down to my glutes.

It came time to tackling my arms and every time he rubbed my triceps inside out, this forced my arm over the edge of the table and it’s now lightly brushing his leg. Usually when this happens for a period of time, the provider would stop with the massage and re-position the arms back on the table, but he kept on with the massage. Each time he reached further to my other side, there was more and more contact with my arm and his leg. All of a sudden, his body was a lot closer to my arm now and then I felt his bulge. As he stroked my back with his arm moving his crotch back and forth on my hand, he got completely hard. I grasp his cock with my hand, stroking the outline of his pants while he moved with the flow. It was a shocker to me because this is the type of scenario that I could only think of happening in a situation like this where I’m in a legit massage studio and with it actually happening, I instantly got hard while on my stomach and feeling a little droppage of precum leaking. He switched to the other side to let me left hand do some work as well. The outline of his cock covered a lot of my hand and he just felt BIG. I began to wonder if this was all I was going to get. I stroked his cock through his pants and eventually made my way to his belt buckle, and then his shirt that was tucked behind his pants, I felt his belly button, fiddled with it a little and then went back to his cock.

The massage came to a halt. I could hear the unbuckling of his belt and the unzipping of his pants. His shoes came off and the pants dropped to the floor. He somehow got out of his pants really fast as I did not hear a struggle at all with him getting out of them. Back to massaging my legs, he moved his crotch up close to my left hand again and his underwear was still on. That cock was ready to come out and play as it filled the underwear in a downward position. I slid my fingers through the side of the underwear and teased his balls and caressed his cock gently. He moaned quietly while still at work on my legs.

The massage paused again and I can now hear him slip his underwear to the ground. He opens the door and walks over to the main entrance door to his office and I heard bolt clicking locking the door. My thought was, DAMN shit’s about to get serious. He walks back into the massage room and pressed his cock on my right hand. It was a handful at least 7.5, hard as a rock and very thick. It was hard for me to wrap my finger and thumb around it. I stroked him and he moaned, lightly touching ass as he worked his way up my back. Soon enough, he got up closer to my side, but near the head of the massage table, and I just knew it was time for me to service his rod. I turned my head to the side and he had it ready for my mouth. It was a little struggle since he was so thick and I hadn’t sucked a cock this thick in while so I had to slowly ease my jaw muscle to its girth. Once my jaw got used to it, he was deep in my throat. Every time I shoved his cock deeper down my throat engulfing his full cock, it brought him so much pleasure, he moaned all the while trying to keep his breath under control.

The session was getting hot and I could feel his sweat build up under his shirt. He finally slid out of his shirt and I could see him in all his glory. He had a couple of tattoos, had a slightly hairy muscled-chest and his ab definitions were that of a brick wall. He slapped his cock on my mouth a couple of times and then placed his balls in my mouth. I went back and forth taking turns with his cock and balls. He lubed my cock up and had me jerk myself off all the while servicing him. He flicked my nipples with one hand and his own with the other hand. I slid my left hand along his crack and played with his hole, while I sucked him and jerked myself off and I was making a mess leaking profusely at this point. All this build up had me ready to blow my load. He whispered to me if I was close and I said yes. I asked him if he was ready to cum with me and unfortunately, he said he was refraining from cumming. I didn’t last another 10 sec and my cum went flying everywhere. I hadn’t came in 4 days so it was thick and creamy. I got it all over my stomach and the sheets were dressed with my cum as well. He grabbed a couple of hot towels in his warmer and I wiped it all off of me. I got up and got dressed and we stepped outside to his office space. We chit chat for about 10 minutes about random current affairs, taxes in different states and of course places to eat. He had a lot of recommendations for food in the area as both of us hadn’t had lunch yet. I paid Raymond in cash, thanked him and mentioned that I’ll be booking with him again the next time I visit. He told me anytime I visit, to please let him know as he’ll be more than happy to him me on his table. I already can’t wait for my next session with him.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I promised to post the massage I had a couple of months ago. This one was actually great so it’s definitely worth a read.

I conducted my usual email inquiry and the therapist / masseur sounded friendly and after a few messages back and forth he said he had a few ideas and would tailor the massage to fit my needs. I really didn’t think too much about what he was planning because my inquiries were for a deep tissue massage to relieve overall body tension and stress from work and my exercise routine.

When I arrived at his place I couldn’t help but notice what a nice home he had. He greeted me and was very nice. He was a big burly type of guy, a little on the heavy side. When picking a massage guy I don’t focus on their looks, it’s all about their skill and knowledge of anatomy so it was cool.

He directed me to his massage room and table, told me to remove my clothing and lie face down. I wasn’t paying too much attention to the table till after I was naked. There was a large bolster under the sheet! I got up on the table and tried to position myself but it felt a little awkward and slightly uncomfortable because the bolster was positioned under my hips raising my ass into the air.

When he returned to the room I was still making myself comfortable and he offered assistance. I’ve had additional support devices placed under me before to raise my legs but nothing like this. He said it would help reach targeted areas of my lower back so I went with it and let him adjust the bolster to the desired position and comfort. One final adjustment he made was to reach up under me, grab my cock and balls which were under my leg and move everything down so it was easily visible below my elevated ass. I was cool with it and actually more comfortable.

The room was dimly lit, some candles and the usual massage music played. He made some breathing recommendations and began working on my shoulders and back. I was thinking, having my hips elevated might be working because the work he was doing on my back felt great. After working my lower back he did some glute work and moved down to my legs and feet. I was pretty relaxed at that point and felt like I was floating on air.

He then proceeded to work his way back up my legs and began focusing his attention on my hamstrings and inner thigh. This felt great and since that area is one of my erogenous zones my cock began to swell.

For the record, I’m not very submissive; I’m more the dominant type, the aggressor. Knowing that, I’m not one for any ass play. I’m not saying it hasn’t happened; I’m very open minded and love sex. It’s just not the norm for me.

So, there I am, my ass in the air, my glutes and ass are now being worked on and my cock is rock hard and oozing precum. I’m also in this somewhat euphoric state and I’m thinking, so this is my custom tailored massage? Well whatever it is, I love it. Also keep in mind because of the angle my butt, the cheeks are spread wide open and my hole is fully exposed.

His massaging hand movements became more focused gliding his hands down the length of my spine through the crack of my ass, across my hole, balls, down my shaft and ending at my knob. He repeated the motion over and over again till I let out a moan. The technique became firmer and now I’m totally in the moment and loving this. He knew exactly what he was doing and waited to achieve the right response then he slid his finger inside my hole. I don’t know how he did it but my hole opened with such ease. After that, there were more fingers inserted and he found my prostrate.

Just when I thought I was getting the best prostrate massage ever, I felt something much larger sliding into my hole. I wasn’t startled or in pain or discomfort; it felt great. Suddenly, whatever was now in my ass was now vibrating. At that point, I’m really losing it. I’m moaning and my cock is ready to explode. He’s got this vibrating thing deep inside me and it’s working my prostrate like nobody’s business.

I was just about to pop a load and suddenly the vibration stopped and the object was slowly pulled out. I took a deep breath and waited for my muscles to contract. I guess that wasn’t the plan because I now felt something else being inserted. This was different, it was larger but somehow I was taking it without skipping a beat. Looking back, this is so out of character for me but in that moment; he had control of my ass and I’m loving it.

I don’t know how long this went on for; I have no time reference and I didn’t care. He eventually removed the object and instructed me to relax and continued the massage.

I was then told it was time to turn over. I was breathing pretty heavy and my cock was still rock solid but I didn’t have the urge to cum. Judging by the wet sheet below me, I’m guessing the prostrate work caused a massive release of precum. Most of the work he performed was very relaxing hitting all the areas in a traditional massage. My heartrate slowed down and it was tranquil. He had really figured out how my body responded because as he worked the various parts of my body and muscles he would occasionally stroke my still hardened cock. I guess it was just a reminder that he hadn’t forgotten it and he was not finished.

I really enjoyed how he worked my feet and hands something that is often overlooked. He also did some great work on my stomach, not too deep and just the right amount of pressure. I’m really relaxed now so I started thinking, is there going to be a happy ending in this massage? My cock is still pointing to the ceiling and he continues to brush against it, occasionally stroking it to create another rope of precum.

I didn’t have to think too long, he was now working my chest. I sport a pair of large nipples so within a few minutes my wired nips are talking to my cock; I’m moaning again. I had to admire his sense of touch and establishing a connection to my body because he knew exactly what to do and how he wanted me to respond. I’ve pretty much surrendered myself and he’s running the show. I really want him to take my cock in his mouth but I figured this was not going to happen. He’s going to make me cum and I’m going to let him. He continued to work my nips and cock till I was edging then lifted my legs bending them so my knees are resting on my chest. I grabbed them giving him full access to my ass. With his well lubricated fingers he entered me to locate my prostrate. At that point I’m so insane so I just tell him to go for it. He immediately took my cue and slides something inside me. Whatever it was and I’m guessing it was a nice sized rubber cock; he was now full on fucking me.

As you would expect, I nut, blowing cum all over the place. And being the ultimate pro, he then washes me down with warm cloths and towels.

I thanked him for the experience. He said he wanted to try something different and was glad; I was a willing subject and receptive to his ideas.

wholesome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was contacted by the father of a 20-year-old who wanted me to do sports massage with his son. He said his son had recently dropped out of uni and had been injured playing sports. It all sounded straightforward but to my surprise, the dad showed up during the session with the son and wanted to watch the session. They were an Eastern European family and the son was tall, absolutely gorgeous with thick black hair and an incredibly defined physique.

We talk a little in the treatment room before getting started with the work and the son takes off his trousers so we can work on his legs. The son is quiet, his dad doing most of the talking as he spends most of his time criticising various things. Politics, UK culture, the university his son went to, low moral standards etc. He was complimentary about my massage style though and we all agreed on further treatments.

His son arrived on his own for future sessions and he seemed to relax without his dad there. He said his Dad insisted on coming the first time so he knew what he was paying for. He talked about how his family pressured him to leave university as they believed the lifestyle there was "corrupting" him. He seemed like a very sweet, sensitive guy that was put on a lot by his family.

After several sessions, his injury was well treated but he was feeling general pain and tension from working in his parent's shop. I explained about different massages I do and he was interested in a longer full-body session. In the next appointment, he undressed to his underwear (very snugly fit CKs) and lay on his front. He had a muscular frame like someone who was getting into aesthetic body building. He was quite hairy but had used an electric razor to keep it trimmed, like a sheared sheep.

He seemed to really like the work, slightly humping the massage couch as various points. When it was time to turn over, he said he didn't think he could. I told him it was OK and I could get him a towel to cover his crotch. I use quite thin draping towels which were definitely inadequate to discreetly cover the monster that had grown in his pants. He stayed hard during the whole session, twitching often in appreciation. My arm brushed against it during the abdominal portion of the massage which he didn't seem to mind. I certainly didn't! At the end, he apologised for being "inappropriate" and I told him it was fine, it is a natural thing that can't be controlled and, if anything, it was a compliment that he felt relaxed and comfortable. I offered him to return for another session which he agreed to.

The same thing happened in the next session, although this time he wore much baggier boxer shorts style underwear to try and cover things up. We did work on his glutes and thighs and I was able to get a glimpse of a surprisingly well-trimmed bush. Once again he got super hard and he said he didn't know why it happened. I explained about what happens during relaxation, the blood flow and the parasympathetic nervous system.

I said that, if he is self-conscious about it, he could try and "handle" things before the session. He says he can't do that as its forbidden by his church. He says his family are Eastern Orthodox Christian and that their doctrine is quite strict which is why he was pulled out of uni. I tell him that there are health benefits to regular release, including managing mood, stress relief, and lowers the chances of prostate cancer. He listens intently to this as his grandfather is being treated for cancer. He asks what I think he should do and I explain that, while there are numerous documented health benefits and no negative physical effects, it is about how important his faith and following their principles are.

In the next session, he suggests he takes off his underwear so I can access the thighs and glutes easier, which of course I accept. He seems nervous during the session, like men seem to when they're figuring out how far they can push things. He turns around and, of course, he's rock solid and lifting the drape up. My hand glides under the tip, feeling the sticky precum on his abdomen. He brings up what we talked about last time and the health benefits of regular "release." He starts to awkwardly explain that he wants to be healthier but can't do it with a girlfriend as his parents wouldn't approve. He asks what I would recommend as therapist. I ask up if he wanted me to help him and he says yes.

I gently glide my hand under the drape and begin to stroke him. I can feel him throbbing in my palms. I have smaller than average hands but he was so thick that I needed to use both hands to get around him. The look on his face makes it seem like he's having a profound experience. I try to be slow and take my time and enjoy the experience but it isn't long before he shoots a fat, creamy load. He convulses as it escapes him and he has to cover his mouth with his hand to stop himself crying out. His chest and abs are splattered and he keeps oozing down his shaft.

Afterwards, I clean him up with towels and he looks totally spent, as if he has just run a marathon. Seemingly this is the first time in his 20 years that he's ever ejaculated. He asks if these things could happen in future sessions which I agree to, if he wants.

I've seen him roughly every few months since then and the sessions always end the same way. It amuses me how his religious principles prevent him from doing this himself but he's able to have a man do it under the guise of a clinical procedure. His father is still paying for the sessions which also feels quite amusing.

Beebza

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I was in Dubai on holiday, with my wife and kids, and decided to do something I'd never done before: took myself off for a spa treatment. I'd heard about the massages and Morroccan baths and they sounded good. And, being Dubai, they don't allow women to touch men - so all masseurs in spas for men are men.....which would give me a chance to flash and be touched by a man which I find exciting.....

I won't reveal the name of the spa here as homosexuality is illegal in Dubai and I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but it was a legit spa that, while I waited, had a steady stream of arab and western customers passing through the reception area. Busy place.

Soon my time came. I was shown to a small changing room and handed keys to a locker by the young attendent. He was 20-something, medium height, of Indian descent I think. He gave me a robe, a pair of those disposable blue shorts and a towel, and said I was welcome to have a shower before the session, which I did.

After my shower I made my way to the private massage room. The masseur was waiting for me. He said I should lie down on the massage bed and he'd be with me shortly. I took off my robe and lay face down on the massage table, wearing just the thin papery shorts. After about 10 minutes I heard the door open and close behind him, he dimmed the lights and got to work.......

He started on my left leg, firs tthe toes and foot, then moving up, longer and longer strokes. Around the top of my leg, on his upward stroke, his fingers slid under the fabric of the shorts very briefly each time. He then stopped and turned his attention to my right leg. Same routine....starting at the toes, moving his way up, occasionally his fingers going beneath the shorts, but nothing suggestive or awkward.

When he was finished the leg he then went to the top of the bed, stood by my head, and started working my shoulders, my back, all the way down to my shorts....again, his fingers slipped below the waist band, but nothing intrusive, just part of his long strokes. But it was starting to feel amazing and I could feel myself throbbing....nervous about what would happen when, inevitably, I had to turn over.

After finishing my back he went back to the legs, working from my calves up to my thighs. His fingers were more insistent and confident now. And so I spread my legs a little to give him room to manouvre when he got "up there". Then something happened that sort of changed the direction of things. He stopped massaging, and pulled at the leg of my shorts....saying something like "very tight"......and "I open?" "Yes" I said....and he then grabbed the shorts and ripped them up the leg, so the only thing holding them together was the waistband.

He then started massaging my upper legs again, and now with full access to my bum, rubbed there as well, pressing me down as he did so. By now my cock was throbbing and I knew it would be dripping. I spread my legs a little more, knowing that he would be able to see my balls from behind......hoping he'd like that. Flashing my balls at him like that only served to make me harder and hornier.

Then it was time to roll over. So I did. Looking down I could see that my hardon was bulging big time - there's no way he could have missed it. But he didn't say anytihng, or acknowledge it in any way, working my legs, and now when his hands came near the top of my thighs his fingers lightly touched my balls which by now were pretty much fully exposed. He then went back up to the head, massaged my chest and, again, fingers down to my waistband....and as his fingers lightly slipped under them he would have felt my hard cock, pointing right up, against the top of his fingers. And as he lifted the waistband a little to get his hands in, he would have seen my hard cockhead, dripping, staring at him.....

He then sat on the bed next to me and started working my arms.....my wrists, my fingers....back to my arms and, while he's working on those, i can feel he has moved his body so my fingers are pressing against him.....i didn't dare move away, just moved my fingers ever so slightly, and felt that he was resting my hand right at his crotch.......and as he moved up and down, massaging my arm, my hand pressed harder against his crotch.....and i could feel a familiar hard bulge there.......

Back to my feet, up my legs he goes. Now when he's up to the top of my legs he doesn't stop, goes all the way up to the waistband, around to the pubic area, back down, lingering slightly around my balls....I let him know I was enjoying it by spreading my legs a little more....gave a little groan as he touched me......and that was all he needed from me...... on one upward stroke he kept his hands up there, feeling for my shaft, finding it and lightly rubbing his fingers over it......i was obviously responding well :)....he slid the hsorts down, releasing my dripping cock.....took the bottle of oil, drizzled some of it over my cock and proceeded to give me the best handjob ever. Better than even what I could do (and I have had a LOT of practice!)

Before I came I tugged at his trousers to show him I wanted to see more....he took out his hard cut cock and we spent about 15 minutes sucking, fingering and jerking together, before it all ended in an explosion of cum.

Was an amazing experience. One I know I'll repeat one day. And as I left the spa and saw a whole lot of guys, all evidently straight, all ages and types, I couldn't help wonder if everyone took the same delight from their massage that I did......

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Went to a massage place around 9:30pm, didn’t really think anything of it closing at 10pm. Walked in a small petite (5’0”? I’m 6’5”, he was really small) Asian fellow greeted me at the door.

booked a full body massage, nice pricing. We went to the far back room, and he told me undress and lay on the table. 2 minutes later, completely nude on the table, he came in. He apologized, and said, “I didn’t tell you, I’m so sorry, you have to be under the sheet. Please stand up and I’ll pull the sheet back.” I’m completely nude so I stand up covering my member while he fiddles with the blanket and peaks up multiple times crotch level. I’m standing there and I started to get hard, apologized profusely. he said “it happens, it’s very normal.”

I get under the blanket and enjoy the massage. His hands are amazing, and knew exactly where to massage. I’m still on my stomach, and He started massaging/ stretching my legs. How he stretched my legs revealed a lot, but I didn’t really think anything of it, so I let him do his thing since the stretch was exactly what I needed tbh. He placed my legs down, worked my thighs a little and grazed my balls a lot. I get immediately rock hard, reposition my cock to the side.

He asks me to flip over - as I’m doing the sheet falls off - so there i am lying face up, rock hard and throbbing. He picks the sheet up, eye level to my cock, and covers me up. He works my chest, and stomach, but his hand is practically under my cock and moving it as he massages my stomach. This, of course, makes me even harder. He grabs it full hand, massages my pubic area, and starts to massage the head with his thumb - He asked if I was okay, I nodded my head. He then starts to move his hand, he grabs it with both hands, I looked down and his hands couldn’t fit around my cock. he worked my cock for close to an hour, when it came time to cum - I shot the biggest load ever, I’m talking it shot over my shoulder. He cleaned me up, and said he’ll see me in the front.

Let’s just say, I’m going back in a couple days for another massage with him.

JustLivingLife

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys...sorry about posting the other day asking if anyone wants to hear my experiences and not following up. Finally getting the chance.

I'd had a few massages over the years, but I always had a problem relaxing during them so went to a chiropractor instead for my back. Ultimately, about 3 years ago, I decided I was paying way too much for a 15 minute chiropractor visit and thought I'd look into massage again. The few massages I'd gotten had been from men, but there were usually one and done--I just didn't enjoy them enough to go back. The one I received from a woman wasn't really helpful at all--she just didn't have the strength in her hands.

I knew a female friend of mine had been going to a male LMT for years, so I got his info from her. She clearly had a crush on him, but said he was too young for her, and married. I called and made an appointment with him (he is a one man office). On the day of my massage, I was pretty nervous since my others hadn't been great. He greeted me at the door, wearing scrubs, and his smile instantly helped me start to relax. He was about my age, but taller than me. My female friend who recommended him had made out like he was Brad Pitt or something, and while not UGLY, I didnt get why she was crushing on him...but hey, who knows how women think??? Honestly, as long as wasn't scary or smelly, I didn't care what he looked like...I just wanted a massage and relief for my back.

He led me to the room and told me to undress to my comfort level and cover up with the sheet and lie face down. After he exited, I got naked--which felt pretty thrilling--and got on the table. From the start, he was amazing. It was like he could tell where my trouble spots were as he worked on my back. Then he asked me to turn on my side and pull my right leg up so he could work on a spot on lower back/hip/ass area. I was still covered by the sheet. And then it happened.

The reason I could never relax during a massage.

I got a boner.

I had always been scared that if I got a boner, the LMT would freak out or kick me out or something. (I know, I know, but I was naive...and I knew this wasn't "that" kind of place.) I kept trying to will it to go down, and it did a bit. Then he had me turn onto my back. I'm sure he could tell I wasn't relaxing since I was stressing trying not to get hard. It had subsided until he started massaging my thighs...my weakness. He didn't go very high, and even though my cock isn't HUGE, I was definitely tenting the sheet...there was no way he couldn't see it. After he moved up to my chest, shoulders, and head, I relaxed and the erection went away. After the session, and I dressed and nervously went out to pay, he greeted me with another warm smile and asked if I wanted to make another appointment. Whew, great, he wasn't freaked out by my boner! (Seems funny now that I worried about it.)

The next few sessions were sort of the same...me trying not to get a boner...then relaxing. My back and body were feeling better all the time. Then it started changing as we got more comfortable with each other. I started not worrying if I got a boner. Sometimes it happened, sometimes it didn't. We became friendlier...I'd run into him and his (cute) wife and kid around town. He started massaging places he hadn't at first...paying more attention to my ass, and not just massaging it through the sheet. He'd sort of cover one side of my ass while massaging it, but I could feel sometimes my ass was mostly uncovered. I quit worrying about my body issues and didn't care how much I was exposed.

He started going much higher on my thighs..one of my "hot spots" that always gets me hard...up the inside of my thighs almost to my balls (my groin still covered by the sheet)...then he'd fold the sheet over onto my groin area, exposing my hip and do work all around there. I'd totally bone up. Eventually he started getting closer and closer to my dick..really working around in that area..almost like he was TRYING to get me hard. During several sessions, he'd graze my balls...rub the edges of my pubic area...bump my hardon while massaging my lower stomach...I'd then settle down when he'd move up to my upper body. Other than maybe a peek when adjusting the sheet, my cock was never uncovered. I'd leave a big precum spot on the sheet, then go home and blow a huge load.

This went on for almost 2 years. Like I said, I wasn't attracted to him or anything, and wasn't looking for a happy ending...but I loved the bonding and closeness and being semi naked and hard in front of another man. I was fine with how things were. Then about a year ago....

It was a Saturday morning session. The massage went like any other, until he got to my thighs and groin. He was really getting in there, the back of his hand grazing the side of my balls as he worked that inner thigh. Of course, I was hard as a rock. He started massaging between my navel and my pubes, under the sheet, which was gradually being dragged down from my chest. His arm and hand kept bumping my dripping cock. He was working all around it without actually touching it. He'd been in this area before, but never this close. His thumbs were now on either side of my cock, massaging into my pubic area. I was trying to be cool, but I took a big inhale of breath, and I guess he took that as a signal.

The next thing I knew, he pulled back the sheet, wrapped his hand around my cock and began stroking. My head was swimming...I'm not totally into guys, and not into him, and I know he is a "real" massage therapist, but FUCK it felt good! I just put my hand behind me heads and let him work. And my GOD, did I shoot a load! Up to my chest. He just softly said, "now, that's better", wiped me up with the sheet, and finished the massage.

Nothing was said about the sexual component of what had just happened when I went out to pay and set up my next appointment. That was fine with me. I felt great...but a little weird about it?

Anyway, I still see him regularly (well not now, since March) and there have been a few more developments in the last year, but I've gone on FAR too long. If I'm able to writer more, I'll be more brief!

Lion_1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys! Been following this thread for a while now and it opened up a whole new world to me. Decided to book a massage today at a boutique hotel here in town, and specifically asked for a male therapist. The massage was amazing. I decided to lay naked on the table and covered myself with a towel. The therapist came back into the room and used another towel to cover me up. My dick is quite large so I pointed it down between my legs. The massage started and the therapist didn't shy away from massaging my glutes and brushing passed my dickhead, he started on the left leg and after a couple of nice strokes, my mind was racing ('could these really be like I read on this page?"). The therapist moved to the right leg, where my dick was at and he took a very long time to massage my glutes. It became clear he was not going to be shy and he slowly started pushing his own dick against my hand. At first, I was too scared to do anything but after a while, I felt his dick growing and I just cupped his dick in my right hand. He was big and thick, but I still wasn't sure where this was going and let go of his dick. In the meantime, he removed one towel and started massaging my ass, which was great! I'm not really into assplay but he did just the right amount of pressure. When he did my arms, he kept on pushing his crotch against my elbow and my dick was leaking precum like crazy. After a while, I had to turn around and my big dick was in a constant state of erection. He never said anything but kept pushing his dick against my hand. I felt the massage was coming to an end and I was too scared to ask him to help me with my erection and I started grabbing his dick in my left hand. I asked him if he was okay or uncomfortable but he said everything was fine. He kept on rubbing my abs and he removed the towel by now but didn't touch my dick. I was still unsure about what was going to happen and asked him if he was allowed to jerk me off. He said no. At that point, I asked him if I could take off his pants because he was clearly aroused. To my surprise, he let me do it and started jerking me off. It was heaven, the tension had been building up and my cock was rockhard. He took his dick out of his pants and it was huge, a big black uncut dick, almost bigger than mine and definitely thicker. We started jerking each other and he closed his eyes and moaned slightly. I asked him if I could suck him and he nodded with a big smile. I took his huge cock in my mouth, tasted his precum and at that point, he started sucking me. It was difficult for me not to cum too soon and after a little while, I shot my load on my abs with him jerking me. He smiled, put away his dick and said: this is the end of the treatment. We both laughed and I asked if this happened more often, which he denied. I'm not sure if he was telling the truth because he was really good at that blowjob, taking my whole cock in which not a lot of men can do. I know the hotel is gay friendly so I'm almost sure this happens quite regularly but still, I liked the idea of a bit exclusivity I guess. He left me to get changed and I tipped him afterwards and told him I'd be back soon.

kyleljeffreyphx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sharing a personal experience that I had – in this one, I was actually the guy delivering the massage.

I was single and out drinking with a straight buddy in the construction trade. After many (many) beers, we returned to my place and he was clearly in no condition to drive. I offered my guest room and he quickly accepted.

We were chatting and having another beer when he started complaining about his back....it honestly felt like a script from a porn movie and I imagined a director walking into the room.

I offered him a legit back rub which started in the living room with him sitting on the floor in front of me seated on the couch with him between my legs. It was over the shirt at first and then he asked if I could grab some lotion and actually do his shoulders with the lotion. I was happy to oblige there. After about 15 minutes of that he said it felt awesome and he could already feel the relaxation. I asked if his lower back was hurting and he said “more than my shoulders for sure”. I said he could lay down and I could work on it with the lotion. He said “game on” which was such a funny thing to say now that I think about it in hindsight.

I suggested that we go to the guest room so he could lay down on bed versus carpet in the living room. When we got to the guest room, I was shocked when he stripped down to just his boxers and flopped down on the bed. After some concentrated time on his back and shoulders, with me straddling him, I asked if he wanted his legs done too. As a I worked on his legs I was able to sneak lots of peeks up the legs of his boxers and actually got pretty close to grazing his balls a couple of times. That was super arousing for me. It seemed as if he was getting a bit aroused too, simply by the way he was shifting around.

I decided to test the waters a bit and started working on his lower back and upper glutes, running my thumbs under the band of his boxers. As I rolled the band back a bit to work on the area, he quickly lifted up his butt and slid his underwear down. Damn that was quick, I thought to myself.

I continued to work on his glutes and when I ran my hands down the back of his thighs and back up the inside of his thighs, he arched his lower back down and lifted up his butt. Now at that point I had a hundred thoughts sparking in my mind….but it was also the only sign that I needed to make a move. The logic in the moment was that this was going to end up with either a drunken verbal fight and morning apologies blaming the beer, or it was going to be one of my fantasies coming true. My fingers (and toes) were crossed for the latter at that point.

I reached under and gently fondled his scrotum and then continue up to find a rock hard dick. Mind completely blown on my end. I continued to stroke him pretty gently from behind. He lifted his butt up and said ”Can you lick my ass lightly bud?” At this point it seemed as if I was beyond experiencing it first hand and almost felt like I was observing this from above. After literally only 10 or 11 more strokes and maybe 6 light tongue licks, he abruptly flipped over onto his back and stared right at me. This was the first time I was seeing his tight body from the front. Literally, the first time I had seen him naked…and well worth the wait. He lifted up his arms and tucked his hands behind his head and looked me straight in the eyes and said “would you jack me off” I grabbed his dick with one hand and cupped his balls with the other…I honestly don’t think I stroked more than 10 times when he literally exploded. Clearly not an alcohol-drinking dehydrated guy at this point. It blasted all over his chest and stomach and then onto my hands as he kept gushing.

He then said the oddest thing and asked if I wanted to get off. I said it was cool, no need. I remember saying that if I got off it might be "too gay" for him, considering he was a straight dude.

As I think back on the encounter now, I am struck by the memory of his masculine, sinewy body - outdoor construction work was a big benefit for him in that area. The surprise to me was how trimmed and groomed he was below the waist...he had a little hair on his butt cheeks but was clipped closer in between - which was super unexpected. His dick was a perfect 7, straight, cut and medium width.

We are still casual friends years later…we have literally never spoken a word about that night, as much as I would have been open to many more repeat sessions. We see each other a couple of times a year - in passing or with groups of common friends. We are both married now…me to a man, him to a woman. She is indeed one lucky gal to have married him, but I can’t help but wonder if she delivers as good of a massage as I do. I am going with “No” on that one ;-)

chgobrt

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I found a masseur on www.massagefinder.com who came to my home about two years ago and gave me an excellent massage. Super nice guy, excellent massage, good communicator and great looking/body. The first time he used draping, but wasn't all uptight about keeping everything covered. It was so amazing, he came back a few nights later and we repeated the experience. He didn't bother with draping, I got hard at some point, but there was no touching/grazing etc. and it wasn't mentioned. Awesome massage once again and great conversation - like being with a buddy.

I continued to see him every few months, but my home situation changed so I had to start going to his studio which is out of the city in a small gym. Same awesome massage, I was always hard on the flip, there was very small accidental grazing of the balls, but nothing else.

So I guess I'd probably seem him around 15 times in total when earlier this year I realized that his touch on this particular occasion was much more "sensual". Not sure how else to describe it, but it was just less deep tissue and more relaxing, smooth, and with extra long strokes around my ass. He was also much closer to me in general, and at times pressed hard against me. I was even harder than usual when I turned over. He continued the massage working on my legs, but really grazing my balls on every upward stroke causing me to leak like a fountain.

He then stood above my head and massaged down my chest, going right down the left and right of my dick/balls and then after some time finally just grabbed my dick and started jacking me off. Needless to say, it didn't take me long to erupt. He cleaned me up with a hot moist towel. I think I said wow! and he just said something about "a different direction/technique", I can't really remember. I was still seeing stars.

Moving on a few months and I've seen him a few more times. Each time we have a gone a little further. The first time, I was able to feel his considerable girth through his jeans. Next time I got my hands down his pants, but he wouldn't let me touch. Next time, I asked to see his dick and he got it out and stroked a bit, next time got his shorts off and was able to rub his hard dick. Not sure where it will end, but he is married (to a woman), so probably won't go much further than it has.

The very best of both worlds. A great massage, good conversation, a little sexual tension and an enjoyable ending. I think he enjoys it too, otherwise he wouldn't have started it, right?

karlosav

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve been following this thread for a long time and have had a lot of experiences with massages, and what they have sometimes led to. Thought it might be time to get off the bench!

The first time anything happened was in my early twenties in the US. I went to a legit place and opted for the scrub & mud combo. When I went into the treatment room, the guy grabbed the towel I was holding around my waist, leaving me naked, hung it up with my key and indicated for me to get on the table. He did the back scrub first with a salt or sugar scrub. I didn’t know what to expect at this point, and he was fairly rough but it didn’t feel unpleasant. As he got down to my arse, he sort of went over the cheeks and carried on down my legs. So I assumed this was normal and that he was not going to get into anywhere too erogenous. However, after he’d scrubbed my legs and my feet, he came back up to my inner thighs. I started to get aroused immediately as he continued up my thighs, touching my balls and scrubbing right into my taint. He then started pulling my cheeks apart and scrubbing right into my hole. This felt strange, and a little abrasive, but it also tingled in a good way.

When he flipped me over I was throbbing hard and dripping precum. He didn’t seem to notice as he started the process again, doing my upper body, then down my legs, before making his way up to my inner thighs. My cock was still pulsating at this point, but I thought surely he won’t scrub that. He didn’t. But what he did do was grab hold if it with one hand while he scrubbed the pubic region and my balls. When he washed off the salt, he gave my dick a thorough clean, and then paid special attention to my taint.

Next came the mud. With this he covered every inch. Including my still-throbbing cock. He actually wiped away a little bit of precum as he applied the mud and that move sent a shudder through me. He left me there for 20 minutes or so to let the mud work its magic, but all I could think about was the touching, playing it over and over again in my mind. When he came in, he first washed the mud off my front, again getting me hard. He then flipped me over and washed the mud off the back. Following this, he started with a very thorough soap cleanse to finish off the treatment. He paid close attention to my hole and taint and I was tingling when I turned over.

After he had cleaned the rest of me, he started on my cock and balls. As the cleaning turned into a wank, he gestured for me to be quiet as the treatment rooms were not particularly private. He soaped up my dick with one hand while doing the same to my balls with the other. He pushed his crotch against my hand and I could feel what felt like a decent semi. After a couple of minutes of an amazing, wet, soapy hand job, I came hard, shooting up in the air and all over myself, stifling the urge to moan. It had been an hour of what felt like a very strange type of edging, and I came so hard I felt weak. He finished cleaning me, getting rid of all of my cum, and then told me to relax for ten minutes. I was relaxed all day.

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just got a massage on Friday!
Guy hit me up on social media. He's a licensed masseuse and it's his main source of employment. However he said he doesn't usually get muscled guys so he'd love to give me a 2 hour massage for free. How could I say no? I checked out his credentials and vetted him to make sure he was for real. It seemed to good to be true; but it wasn't!

Went to his place which was very professional. Nice heated massage table and pillowed head rest. He had a shower and towels too. He left the room while I got naked and under the blanket. He returned and got to work. Man was it amazing! It was SO relaxing. Strong but gentle strokes over my entire body. He was very respectful and didn't push any boundaries. He would cover up areas he wasn't working on. He gave a great glute massage and really got into my hip flexors. He grazed my balls once or twice but nothing that I felt was overly sexual. I was super relaxed.

He had me flip over after an hour and got to work on the front. When he got to my legs he worked on them and then had me open one leg at a time, like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant (i didn't know how best to explain haha). I was definitely getting hard and by dick bounced a few times. I softly felt his thumb on my balls and has massaged. Then he switched to the other leg and did the same. I'd bone up and down throughout the massage.

Then he got to work on my arms and chest. To get ready for that area he went to to my feet and pulled the blanket down right to the top of my dick. He did my chest and arms and then went toward my stomach. He mad long strokes from my chest to my crotch. The blanket was slowly creeping its way down off my dick. I was hard as a rock and yet so relaxed too. He was very close to my dick and was massaging between my balls and my leg. Then he brushed his fingers over by dick and balls once. Then twice. I didn't give him an indication that I was upset so he went for it. Short, small strokes. He got more lotion and was slowly stroking up and down. I was already hard and not able to hold for long. I moaned and shot. He had a deep guttural laugh and I was fully relaxed.

It was a fantastic 2 hour massage! He lives about an hour away but he offered me another one whenever I like!

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Had a surprise experience in Vegas earlier this year.

Went into a sports clinic for a deep sports massage. I had done some research and the spot had pretty good ratings for legit body work. My masseur showed up, talked through what he’d work on, and gave me a minute to get ready. He was a mid-thirties decent looking guy in decent shape. I opted to keep my boxers on as I wasn’t expecting anything other than some pain relief and stretching. The massage was excellent and other than some minor boxer adjusting to get some deep inner thigh work, there were no signs that anything was coming. I was also draped.

When I flipped over and he started working on my legs I got probably half hard but not a full on. I still had boxers on and was draped so it wasn’t fully in the open. As he was finishing some leg work, one hand went up and his thumb soft brushed the base of my balls. I reacted a bit but nothing over the top. I didn’t realize it then but he was testing the waters to see if I wanted it. The next stroke, he slid his hand up my inner thigh and softly grabbed my junk. I was breathing pretty heavily at this point and he reached in, dropped my boxers down, and blew me with one of the most mind blowing blowjobs I’ve had.

I think the awesome massage made everything so much better and intense. I exploded, he cleaned me up, covered me back up, and finished the massage like nothing had ever happened. The unplanned nature made this better than any other planned sensual massage I’ve had before.

Probably the best experience I’ve had to date.

karlosav

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once went to a beautiful spa in London where I opted for the scrub and massage treatment. The scrub portion happened in a wetroom so I was fully nude. The masseur did not directly scrub my junk, but did catch it with the back of his hand a few times. He also did that trick of touching my taint and balls when doing the backs of my legs which I didn’t get back then, but I certainly do now. Because of these touches, I stayed hard and dripping for a lot of the scrub. He then gave me a towel to take me to the massage room. In there he took the towel and hung it up, and I lay down on the table. He dried my body with a towel and then folded it on the lower half.

As he massaged me, he moved the towel down, exposing my arse, which he paid a lot of attention to. The massage was deep tissue so I was pleased that my glutes were getting attention. As he moved onto my legs, he repositioned the towel so that one entire leg was exposed, however, as he did this, he tucked the towel in between my thighs, touching my balls as he did. He worked on my legs individually, but then lifted the towel up exposing my entire lower half, and then worked on the upper thighs and glutes, repeatedly touching my balls and taint. I was hard at this point, but as I hadn’t thought it through, my dick was pointing upwards and I could feel the precum oozing onto my stomach.

He then got me to flip over, and was rather slow in putting the towel over my dick and balls. He started the massage on my legs. When the got to the top, he pushed the towel up and was making contact with my balls. My erection stayed in the towel, but as I got harder and pitched more of a tent, he made more contact with my balls. The same happened as he did the other leg.

When he moved on to the top half of my body, he paid a lot of attention to my chest and my nipples, which kept me hard. As he moved down to my stromach, he massaged all the way down to my pubes, putting his hand under my cock which was still inside the towel. He pulled the towel down, exposing my fully hard cock and balls, proceeded to massage all the way down to the base of my cock and my inner thighs, but never took hold. Then he sat down, and started massaging my face and head. He left my cock exposed however, throbbing and dripping precum. I didn’t open my eyes, but I could feel his eyes on my cock and it kept me hard.

He finished on my face & head, and I thought that might be the end. However, he whispered to me “You appear to have gotten a little excited” and asked me not to tell anyone as he grabbed the towel and then my cock. He wanked me off with the towel, which was very strange, albeit not unpleasant. I glimpsed and saw him playing with himself with his other hand, but his cock was tiny. After all the edging, it didn’t take me long to cum, and I shot so much, it flew out from the towel.