Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys. I’ve noticed a lot of posts asking for recommendations for this city or that. Just remember the old saying from commercials saying “individual results may vary”.
You shouldn’t presume you will get what your buddy got.
My best bud and I share info from our sessions. We use the same set of half-dozen guys here in the City and sometimes it’s like we went to different guys. My friend is 15 years my senior with a belly and short fat cock that always needs a trim. I’m much more fit with an 8” dick and take care of myself. Btw, we go to the same gym so I’ve seen him nude - we’re not fwb.
Anyway he gets more HE than I do. Maybe I come off uptight, not really sure. He sent me to these two younger guys who gave him a session that got me hard with the details. I went and got a lackluster massage and no HE. The guys always know who has given the recommendation and I reference my buddy and tell them how much he enjoys their sessions so they know what’s up.
We’re friends from years back and he doesn’t have a deceitful bone in his body, so no, I don’t think he’s telling tall tales.
Additionally, sometimes it will take multiple visits before the therapist will go there so be realistic.
One LMT we both enjoy does way different things with each of us. He’s way more sexual with me than with my buddy but I don’t share all that happens. So there is the matter of attraction and shared sexual orientation and energy.
So be reasonable and don’t have unrealistic expectations for your first visit.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys. I’ve noticed a lot of posts asking for recommendations for this city or that. Just remember the old saying from commercials saying “individual results may vary”.
My best bud and I share info from our sessions. We use the same set of half-dozen guys here in the City and sometimes it’s like we went to different guys. My friend is 15 years my senior with a belly and short fat cock that always needs a trim. I’m much more fit with an 8” dick and take care of myself. Btw, we go to the same gym so I’ve seen him nude - we’re not fwb.
Anyway he gets more HE than I do. Maybe I come off uptight, not really sure. He sent me to these two younger guys who gave him a session that got me hard with the details. I went and got a lackluster massage and no HE. The guys always know who has given the recommendation and I reference my buddy and tell them how much he enjoys their sessions so they know what’s up.
We’re friends from years back and he doesn’t have a deceitful bone in his body, so no, I don’t think he’s telling tall tales.
Additionally, sometimes it will take multiple visits before the therapist will go there so be realistic.
One LMT we both enjoy does way different things with each of us. He’s way more sexual with me than with my buddy but I don’t share all that happens. So there is the matter of attraction and shared sexual orientation and energy.

Do you think that, because he's 15 yrs older, they think they will be getting a bigger tip?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think that, because he's 15 yrs older, they think they will be getting a bigger tip?
That’s a reasonable question Herb and I appreciate the thoughtfulness of it.
Actually we tip the same and in advance. We coordinate tips with each other to ensure that we don’t get stingy or over tip. For us a $60 tip is standard.
We put the money in plain sight and I fan mine out to make it easier. I’ve seen guys take a look before we start.

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
I agree be realistic... I also share therapist with some of my friends and we share massage encounters with each other... I have no need to be deceitful... but it seems that I get more action from some of them than my friends do... can't explain why... some of my friends are more attractive I think than I am ... anyway I'm not complaining... some times you have to have numerous sessions with therapist before they are comfortable enough with you to go beyond just giving you a great massage. Yes.... individual results do vary.... Glad that the majority of the time those results are in my favor.

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That’s a reasonable question Herb and I appreciate the thoughtfulness of it.
Actually we tip the same and in advance. We coordinate tips with each other to ensure that we don’t get stingy or over tip. For us a $60 tip is standard.
We put the money in plain sight and I fan mine out to make it easier. I’ve seen guys take a look before we start.

$60 tip? I must look like a cheapskate compared to that. I typically tip $20 if I am going to an independent guy (who is typically who I see) or $40 if I was at spa (may $60 if I receive extras).

Looks like your base rates may be cheaper in Oklahoma City, but still...

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree be realistic... I also share therapist with some of my friends and we share massage encounters with each other... I have no need to be deceitful... but it seems that I get more action from some of them than my friends do... can't explain why... some of my friends are more attractive I think than I am ... anyway I'm not complaining... some times you have to have numerous sessions with therapist before they are comfortable enough with you to go beyond just giving you a great massage. Yes.... individual results do vary.... Glad that the majority of the time those results are in my favor.

Agree with you completely. I think it’s a vibe thing a lot of times. I went to one guy for several years. Sometimes it was an awesome massage and fantastic ending. Sometimes the HE seemed perfunctory and obligatory. Sometimes the massage seemed rushed to get to the sexual part.
I have a bad back and the reason I go is therapeutic, though an HE is always preferred. I have to consistently get a good massage in order to return.
Feel free to share some of your favorite stories!!!

Reactions: Sensual Dude

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
$60 tip? I must look like a cheapskate compared to that. I typically tip $20 if I am going to an independent guy (who is typically who I see) or $40 if I was at spa (may $60 if I receive extras).

Looks like your base rates may be cheaper in Oklahoma City, but still...
If you go to an AMP here it’s $60 per hour. Of course that’s primarily women. It’s $40 for thirty minute. I go to them rarely, only when my back is screaming and all the guys are booked. I put out $40 in advance as the tip. If I feel like it was great then I’ll add a $20.
Most guys are 75-80 for an hour. I typically give them $40 as well though I usually take extra just in case. $120 is what I feel is a reasonable amount for what I expect.
The most I’ve paid is $200 including tip. It was a 90 minute four hand massage and worth every cent.

Reactions: Sensual Dude

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you go to an AMP here it’s $60 per hour. Of course that’s primarily women. It’s $40 for thirty minute. I go to them rarely, only when my back is screaming and all the guys are booked. I put out $40 in advance as the tip. If I feel like it was great then I’ll add a $20.
Most guys are 75-80 for an hour. I typically give them $40 as well though I usually take extra just in case. $120 is what I feel is a reasonable amount for what I expect.
The most I’ve paid is $200 including tip. It was a 90 minute four hand massage and worth every cent.
For $200 I’d expect more than a HE, I’d demand impressive sexual favours, never ending orgasms, titillation of every oriface - followed by dinner.

Reactions: OKCLane and steel33

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For $200 I’d expect more than a HE, I’d demand impressive sexual favours, never ending orgasms, titillation of every oriface - followed by dinner.
Aside from the dinner it was pretty much all that!!! :eek::imp:;)

Reactions: Reg

NHwrestling87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy endings are great, but sometimes you can just feel the intimacy of a therapist's touch, they never touch your cock and you are still tingling all over. I love a good ass massage, but most LMT's are very conservative when doing it. I told this guy I wanted my glutes worked especially, he was like ok what else do you want me to do, I said just focus on the lower body. He spent the entire massage working my butt and thighs paying attention to every possible muscle, rubbing in the area right between my cock and thigh. it was so fucking hot

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy endings are great, but sometimes you can just feel the intimacy of a therapist's touch, they never touch your cock and you are still tingling all over. I love a good ass massage, but most LMT's are very conservative when doing it. I told this guy I wanted my glutes worked especially, he was like ok what else do you want me to do, I said just focus on the lower body. He spent the entire massage working my butt and thighs paying attention to every possible muscle, rubbing in the area right between my cock and thigh. it was so fucking hot

You are so right. I’ve only had one LMT that worked on my ass as long as I wanted. She was at an AMP and was content to sit between my legs and work on my low back, thighs, ass, taint and bits. She would jerk me off as I was laying on my belly and worked on my prostate at the same time, slowly finger fucking my ass. Never found her equal.

HukPhin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are so right. I’ve only had one LMT that worked on my ass as long as I wanted. She was at an AMP and was content to sit between my legs and work on my low back, thighs, ass, taint and bits. She would jerk me off as I was laying on my belly and worked on my prostate at the same time, slowly finger fucking my ass. Never found her equal.
I think I spend almost every second - of every massage with a LMT - hoping/wishing/waiting for them to grab my cock. Never happens. Lol.

Reactions: nicnic

blueballsinasuit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are a pair of guys out near ohare that give a 4 hand massage. I’m curious what they do and how they do it. I’ve never been as it’s a bit of a drive. Love a good four hand!
In Lisle? If so - they are AMAZING

sd425

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are there any therapeutic benefits to not having your underwear on if you want your hamstrings and glutes worked on? I just had an intense leg workout, and I could feel a lot of strain right where they meet. Would I come across as a perv if I asked someone to work on that area?

I have an appointment later today with a massage therapist that I've visited a handful of times now. He always drapes me, and I always keep my underwear on. He's a very strict professional, and I'm not looking for a happy ending at all. I don't mind going nude under the sheet, but I don't want to make him uncomfortable--even though I'm sure he's seen it all over the past 20 years. Have any of you ever had a therapist recommend you not wear underwear during the massage? Or what could I say to make him suggest that?

Reactions: nicnic