Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there any therapeutic benefits to not having your underwear on if you want your hamstrings and glutes worked on? I just had an intense leg workout, and I could feel a lot of strain right where they meet. Would I come across as a perv if I asked someone to work on that area?

I have an appointment later today with a massage therapist that I've visited a handful of times now. He always drapes me, and I always keep my underwear on. He's a very strict professional, and I'm not looking for a happy ending at all. I don't mind going nude under the sheet, but I don't want to make him uncomfortable--even though I'm sure he's seen it all over the past 20 years. Have any of you ever had a therapist recommend you not wear underwear during the massage? Or what could I say to make him suggest that?

I can’t imagine wearing anything during a massage, draped or not.
The places I go all offer table showers where they wash you or self service showers.

Reactions: sd425

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there any therapeutic benefits to not having your underwear on if you want your hamstrings and glutes worked on? I just had an intense leg workout, and I could feel a lot of strain right where they meet. Would I come across as a perv if I asked someone to work on that area?

I have an appointment later today with a massage therapist that I've visited a handful of times now. He always drapes me, and I always keep my underwear on. He's a very strict professional, and I'm not looking for a happy ending at all. I don't mind going nude under the sheet, but I don't want to make him uncomfortable--even though I'm sure he's seen it all over the past 20 years. Have any of you ever had a therapist recommend you not wear underwear during the massage? Or what could I say to make him suggest that?
I've always been naked and draped. I've been told to disrobe to my level of comfort and that's what I did. I think there is less unwanted friction when that layer of cloth is not there. I would just describe where you were having tightness and let them decide how they could address it for you. If you're seeing a professional, they will have a professional way to help you.

OKexhibitionist

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You need to message me with more details. I’m in OKC too but see on the news about stings at massage parlors & sure don’t want that

You are so right. I’ve only had one LMT that worked on my ass as long as I wanted. She was at an AMP and was content to sit between my legs and work on my low back, thighs, ass, taint and bits. She would jerk me off as I was laying on my belly and worked on my prostate at the same time, slowly finger fucking my ass. Never found her equal.

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just had a great massage. The masseur used myofascial release techniques, which focused on "unwinding." It was a powerful, sexually arousing experience. Would like to hear from anyone who has experienced a really strong emotional/ sexual response from a myofascial or similar massage. Thanks.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I agree that naked is best. Direct skin contact with lotion/oil gives the therapist the best “feel” into the muscle. I love it when the therapist is not shy to get up into the top of the hamstring where it connects into the glute. It’s theraputic & feels great!!
I had a massage at a hotel in Santiago hoping for a pretty, young therapist. Turned out it was an older woman but she was great at getting in deep on my glutes & hamstrings. She moved the towel away enough to get an eye full and I got hard but no reason to be embarrassed. This just let her know she was hitting the right spots! She didn’t go further, which would have been weird since she was like a mother type figure!!

DenverFunHunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone with anything to share about Denver area? I have back issues that extend to Glutes and Hams.
I really need a good quality massage first and foremost. Anything more is open and I tip good service!!!
You can DM me or post here, whichever you prefer.

Separate Side Note: Also Poss interest in Prostate Massage I would like to have one from someone.

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My fetish with massages continued into my 20's. In fact, I was obsessed with getting them even if they didn't end happily. The fact that I was naked on a table with another man touching me was enough to get my juices flowing. And, truth be told, I really enjoyed the theraputic effects of the massage. Fortunately most of them had a happy ending. After reaching my 21st birthday I decided to explore other options and headed for New York City. Always spent a weekend and always at the "Y" (the showers were always interesting, but that's another story). Back then they had a newspaper called "The Village Voice" (not sure if they still do) and their classifieds listed tons of massages both male and female. Found a man who offered massages from his apartment. Made the appointment and found he actually had a dedicated room for massage. Salt and pepper hair, very tan and appeared to be Italian. Told me to undress while he watched and he took of his clothes down to his underwear. When I saw that I asked if I should keep mine on too and he said they have to go too. Again I said I am embarrassed about nudity and he said "after my treatment, you won't be". Started to get hard and quickly pulled off my briefs and jumped on the table on my stomach. He gave an excellent back massage and really concentrated on my glutes sliding his hand in my crack and playing with my hole. This did nothing to help alleviate what was already a very hard situation in the front. Finally he said to roll over. I swear you could have hammered nails with my hard on and apologized and said you really know what you're doing. He laughed and said that as long as we have our health and this (and grabbed my hardon) we have everything. At that point I was putty in his hands. He gave me the most erotic massage I have ever had (up until that point). I hadn't noticed that he removed his underwear and was also hard. For the finale he climbed up on the table and started docking me with his foreskin and then switched to docked with mine. I knew I wasn't going to last long as he asked if he could come first. I said go for it and he spewed all over me, I bucked up off the table and came a ton. Both of us sweating and panting. After calming down he wiped us both down and said he hoped I would come back again. I knew I would and I did.

I’m a massage therapist and draping can be discussed to achieve the therapy you want, most athletes prefer nudity including myself when I’m a customer to fully reach the IT band, the glutes, hamstrings and full thighs, as a professional he shouldn’t have an issue with it, I don’t if it’s discussed before the session starts, if someone just stars uncovering themselves or being fucking weird they will be out on the street in a second. Massage can be sensuous inherently but not sexual.

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a massage therapist and draping can be discussed to achieve the therapy you want, most athletes prefer nudity including myself when I’m a customer to fully reach the IT band, the glutes, hamstrings and full thighs, as a professional he shouldn’t have an issue with it, I don’t if it’s discussed before the session starts, if someone just stars uncovering themselves or being fucking weird they will be out on the street in a second. Massage can be sensuous inherently but not sexual.

Your reply is good to hear. The number of times the issue of wearing underwear comes up in forums such as this truly indicate that many people are uncertain about proper massage etiquette and that some massage therapists don't make it clear to their clients what to expect.

95% of the massages I have received have been nude with draping. My masseurs and masseuses have been very well trained and I've never felt that the draping was in the way of their work. I personally don't care if I'm draped or not but it is the law where I live and I would never do or ask anything that would make the therapist risk their livelihood. They have studied and trained hard and are accomplished professionals. I have as much respect for their work as I do for my healthcare practitioners (which is how I view them.)

For me massage has never been sexual (except with my wife which is obviously not a professional situation.)

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Your reply is good to hear. The number of times the issue of wearing underwear comes up in forums such as this truly indicate that many people are uncertain about proper massage etiquette and that some massage therapists don't make it clear to their clients what to expect.

95% of the massages I have received have been nude with draping. My masseurs and masseuses have been very well trained and I've never felt that the draping was in the way of their work. I personally don't care if I'm draped or not but it is the law where I live and I would never do or ask anything that would make the therapist risk their livelihood. They have studied and trained hard and are accomplished professionals. I have as much respect for their work as I do for my healthcare practitioners (which is how I view them.)

For me massage has never been sexual (except with my wife which is obviously not a professional situation.)

I found it interesting that you posted these responses in a thread called "Any New Massage Stories" where the OP asks "Did you get a boner? Did you show it off? What was the therapist's reaction?"

I would believe that the majority of the people reading this thread are looking for stories where someone just starts uncovering themselves or being fucking weird or...would ask for something that would make the therapist risk their livelihood.

Not saying that your responses are out of place. It was just an observation...

Reactions: AgHarley and Totan

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found it interesting that you posted these responses in a thread called "Any New Massage Stories" where the OP asks "Did you get a boner? Did you show it off? What was the therapist's reaction?"

I would believe that the majority of the people reading this thread are looking for stories where someone just starts uncovering themselves or being fucking weird or...would ask for something that would make the therapist risk their livelihood.

Not saying that your responses are out of place. It was just an observation...
Understood - definitely one of the problems of threads that go on for years. I can attest that I was only looking at the recent developments in the thread.

Reactions: OKCLane

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Understood - definitely one of the problems of threads that go on for years. I can attest that I was only looking at the recent developments in the thread.

You bring up a great point. My comment probably doesn’t belong here either but should threads be eternal? Would a new member really read through 107 pages of content? Some threads are much longer than this one with many more pages.
Just a thought guys. Sorry to be off topic.

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You bring up a great point. My comment probably doesn’t belong here either but should threads be eternal? Would a new member really read through 107 pages of content? Some threads are much longer than this one with many more pages.
Just a thought guys. Sorry to be off topic.

I have talked to many people that have stumbled upon this thread and read the whole thing. Over the years it has had many different players with many twists and turns on and off topic. However I think that it is a great read. I am glad to be a contributor and glad that it is still going.

bighands

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last night I had a strange massage in Shanghai, China. The guy massaged me once before about 3 weeks ago. It was all professional, no HE. So I wasn't really expecting anything this time. (even a bit disappointed, because I called the SPA to change to another person that I haven't tried)

Everything went the same procedures, although he paid extra attention to my glutes. But once I was flipped over when he was massaging my stomach. He went "You seem have a good body. Do you detox a lot?" I thought about it for a second what does detox mean. And then he went "You detox at home by yourself?" I got it, and said "yeah, do you know how to detox?" He went "yeah, why not?" "But there will be extra fee." I went "Okay, I'll leave it on the table."

He pulled off my disposable underwear and start massaging my balls and cock, went up and down from my nipples to my ass crack. It was a strange feeling that I knew he's straight and doing this to earn some tip. Physically it felt good but not as hot as sensual massage. And there was not building-up.It happened all of a sudden... I came in about 5 minutes and he continued to massage my legs.

After this time, I think I'm more interested in the process of building up and not necessarily the end.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night I had a strange massage in Shanghai, China. The guy massaged me once before about 3 weeks ago. It was all professional, no HE. So I wasn't really expecting anything this time. (even a bit disappointed, because I called the SPA to change to another person that I haven't tried)

Everything went the same procedures, although he paid extra attention to my glutes. But once I was flipped over when he was massaging my stomach. He went "You seem have a good body. Do you detox a lot?" I thought about it for a second what does detox mean. And then he went "You detox at home by yourself?" I got it, and said "yeah, do you know how to detox?" He went "yeah, why not?" "But there will be extra fee." I went "Okay, I'll leave it on the table."

He pulled off my disposable underwear and start massaging my balls and cock, went up and down from my nipples to my ass crack. It was a strange feeling that I knew he's straight and doing this to earn some tip. Physically it felt good but not as hot as sensual massage. And there was not building-up.It happened all of a sudden... I came in about 5 minutes and he continued to massage my legs.

After this time, I think I'm more interested in the process of building up and not necessarily the end.

Never heard the detox phrase used but seems to be a very good option I’ll have to remember.