Any new massage stories?

pcadvocate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 10 years ago, I made an appointment with a masseur for an erotic 90 minute session. I found him on one of the male massage sites; I had been following him for some time, reading his glowing reviews and basically trying to get up the nerve to make the appointment. His ad also claimed he had a very large attribute! He operated out of his studio located on the west side on West End Avenue. I arrived at this place finding it dimly lit with candles, clean and smelling like a high end spa; Zen-like music playing; it was comforting and inviting. Wearing a black tank top and shorts and greeted me with a hug. He was tall and lean and referred to himself as a Masseur Yogi; his head was shaven and he had piercing, dark eyes. I remembered he was of African-French ethnicity with beautiful, light brown skin. He asked me some questions about health, likes, any aches, etc. and asked me if I needed to shower or use the bathroom. He asked me to undress and lie face down on the table while he prepared the oil. Totally naked, I lay on the table undraped. I heard him move about the room, lightly touching me as he circled the table. I could hear the sound of clothing being removed. A small chime sounded and he proceeded to massage me. It was one of the best massages I ever had. He applied the right amount of pressure and checked in with me in a soft voice, whispering in my ear. He teased my body with sensual strokes and would rub my inner thighs and gently press against me. I stirred with anticipation and excitement. At some point during the massage, I felt him placed in my hand and I couldn’t believe the size of what I was feeling – it was huge and not fully erect; velvety smooth and uncut. It overflowed in my hand. I stroked it and felt it swell clearly the largest cock I have ever felt. I played with it some until he moved to the other side and my other hand was given it to play with and stroke. When he moved at the head of the table I finally raised my head out of the cradle and saw its hugeness staring at me. It was amazing and unmatched in anything I’ve come into contact with since. I stretched forward and took him feebly trying to fit it in my mouth and suck. He moaned as he massaged my shoulders. I released him and he continued massaging me – stretching my legs, arms, etc. and teasing me while he massaged me. He stroked me and played with my ass and crack, my balls and the area all around. It was awesome. He whispered asking if I was enjoying the session and asked me to turn over. I turned over and he proceeded on the front. When he was at my feet he climbed on the table and continued to massage me straddled over my mid-section. He grinded a bit and I remember getting nervous he was going to enter me but he did not. He teased and played with me giving me the best massage I had. He kissed my nipples, neck lightly sending chills. He whispered in my ear if I wanted anything else for him to do and I said no this was perfect. He bent down and put me inhis mouth. Then he stroked both of us and while I am not deficient in the size department I was dwarfed when I looked down and saw us both in his two hands. I told him I was getting ready to blow and he smiled and said please do and I exploded all over his hands, my chest and neck. He took my hand and placed it with his hands and I stroked him to completion – his eyes were closed and he had a pleasant smile as his spilled onto my hand. A while later, he got off the table and kissed my cheek and asked if I wanted a shower. He helped me off the table and I remember seeing him getting smaller and it was still huge – it was lying on the table like a hose. When I came out of the shower he was dressed and sitting cross-legged on his sofa smiling at me. We hugged, he asked me to see him again and he bid me goodnight with another long hug. I saw him 2 or 3 times more. At one of those sessions near the end, we were intertwined on the table and he asked me if I wanted to enter him and when I looked down I saw I was wearing a condom and I had no idea when he slipped it on me?! To this day I don’t know how he did that without my knowing. I declined but thanked him for the offer. One day, when I went to book another session I noticed he left NYC and was living in San Francisco working his magic out west. Sometime after that, I noticed Chris left SF and I haven’t been able to locate him since. To this day, I still wonder what happened to him and remember his sessions with great fondness. As I finish typing this I looked down in my lap and noticed a wet spot – all these years later and the memory still stirs me.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 10 years ago, I made an appointment with a masseur for an erotic 90 minute session. I found him on one of the male massage sites; I had been following him for some time, reading his glowing reviews and basically trying to get up the nerve to make the appointment...

That’s an awesome massage and you’re lucky if you ever find a guy like that. Fortunately I’ve been as lucky as you. Great memories for our old age. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: mutualjax

paulaner

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a nudist and I've been doing stretching and strength training with a nudist instructor about once a month at his studio. We are both very professional about the training and since we're nudists, being naked isn't a big deal. It's hard to even remember that we are naked when focusing on the exercise anyway. There's a certainly some touching that has to happen to help with posing and movement. Occasional his hand will bump my penis, or a part of me will bump him, and when we hug goodbye after a session our pensises collide. :laughing: Once his fingers even grazed my anus. Nothing ever goes too far or put too much stress into. But sometimes it is intentional. We've never gotten erections either.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got home from an interesting massage. It’s been a rainy weekend and the cool damp weather is no friend of my back.
I went to my regular AMP this Sunday morning. They have a program where they stamp a card and after ten massages you get one free. A benefit is that if the LMT on that day doesn’t know you she can see that you’re a regular and ask around. I tip $60 so I get good massages and good service and at this place they all know.
I’ve been getting massages for 35+ years and thought I’d seen every technique out there but clearly that’s not true.
This was a new girl and she used warm lotion instead of warm oil. It was a nice change and seemed to allow for more tension or friction on muscle groups.
She did a very nice job on my back, spending a good amount of time from the low back down which is my preference. She wasn’t shy about sliding high up my leg and across my hole - a very sensitive area for me. She massaged the glutes in a terrific way, mixing therapeutic and sensual effectively. She managed to keep me plump but not hard the entire time.
After a hot towel was used to wipe me down I turned over and she covered my entire body, head to toe, with the thinnest sheet in existence. It was truly odd to be covered like a corpse. Anyway, she rubbed all over my body through the sheet in a more sensual way, but never touched the jewels.
Eventually she pushed the sheet down to my penis and worked on my chest and shoulders, arms and hands. Then she slid her hands under the sheet and massaged the entire pubic area in a thorough way I’d never experienced. She went up to the base of the penis and deeply into the groin area where your femoral artery is. She allowed her fingers to graze over and around the perianum, giving a light prostate massage from the outside. The sheet was still in place and I was rock hard. She never once grasped my dick although her hands couldn’t help but touch me incidentally.
I was ready for her to get busy but she had other plans. She sat on the massage table with her legs over the side and placed my leg in her lap. From this angle she massaged my foot and calf and slowly worked up my leg. Her right hand was working on my upper thigh and her left hand was rubbing up and down my hamstring in a completely new technique. Around this time she pushed the sheet aside exposing my very erect cock. Eventually her left hand was deep in my groin and her fingers teased my asshole as her right hand joined up with the left. Like I said previously, I’ve never received so much attention in this area. I think a faint breeze would’ve made me blow and I was very ready but she stopped and repeated the process on my right leg.
The difference this time was that she moved to my dick after she had completed her work on my right leg. She was slow and methodical which added to the tension.
I didn’t last long at all before blowing my load. Ever since I’ve had prostate issues I just don’t cum much anymore. Orgasms are difficult to achieve and I experience retrograde ejaculation most of the time. Not this time however. I guess she had me so worked up and excited I really had a great orgasm with much more than normal cum. She was very impressed. Lol
She left the room and returned with a warm towel to clean me up. She was surprised that I was still very hard and totally erect. Frankly so was I. Haha. She asked if I was ready for round two which I politely declined.
After cleaning me up she settled in at my head and gave me a fantastic head and neck and face massage. I even fell asleep which rarely happens.
Fortunately I had another $20 and added this to the tip I’d given her at the beginning of the massage. I guess an $80 tip may sound extravagant but I reward outstanding service and she was awesome. I’m typing this on my phone as I lay in bed and expect sleep will overtake me as soon as I post this.

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love New York for many reasons. Not the least of which is a smorgasbord of massage opportunities. After I discovered the erotic benefits of male massage and exhausted the supply of local masseurs, I headed for my first massage in NYC. Just turning 21 I was ready for everything and anything. In addition to massage I also discovered the "baths", but I'll get to that in another post. Having settled in my room at the "Y" I scanned the gay rag for my first NYC massage. In most of the ads there was no mistaking what would happen at the end. (Not sure how they got away with it as this was the 80's.) Finally found one that sounded interesting and called. Even though I was in a strange city where no one knew me, I was still uncomfortable with the thought that anyone would overhear me making an appointment on the phone. I found a hotel lobby where the phone booths were out of the way and reasonably private. "Theraputic and sensual" answered and yes he could take me right away. His "studio" was in his apartment and had a table set up in his living room. He wasn't hard to look at and after a bit of small talk said I should get undressed. He turned down the lights to just one lamp and said to lie face down under the sheet. I should mention again that I am uncomfortable being uncut and before I rang his bell stuck my hand down my pants to pull back my foreskin. Once I was under the covers he adjusted the sheet to just above my ass and grabbed the oil and proceeded to lightly rub the oil in. As I've stated before, I really want a massage and he gave a fantastic back massage. Lowering the sheet just past my ass he again poured oil and lightly massaged each cheek lightly grazing inside the crack. The legs came next and he really was good at massage. He then spread my legs apart and lightly with his fingertips massaged inside the thighs up to my hole. He spread my legs even wider so that my feet were off the table and lightly played with my hole. He never touched my balls or dick and I began to wonder...Going over everything one more time he told me to turn over as he held the sheet so as not to see anything. Turning over I again pulled back my skin and relaxed as he placed the sheet at my navel. The arms came next and he spent a lot of time rubbing my pits. (Did he have a pit fetish?) Dripping oil on my chest and stomach he played with each nipple and lightly bent down to lick each one. (OK I think this is going where I want it to.) Rubbing lightly with his hand in circles on my stomach and then using just his fingertips he moved slowly to my pubic region. Moving the sheet down just below the pubic hair he massaged just above the base of my cock (which was very hard by this time). Finally he lowered the sheet completely down my legs and let it drop to the floor. He massaged both legs ending with the inside of my thighs. I could feel my cock dripping as he took it in his hand and said "I love them uncut." You're going to really enjoy this" and took it in his mouth. Honestly I saw stars as he licked the inside of my foreskin and swirled around the entire cock and balls. Taking my balls in his mouth I told him I was about to cum. He stopped dead and waited a bit. It was then I saw he was naked and his uncut cock was straight up. Putting his mouth back on my cock it took only about a minute before I said I'm there and he said to give it to him. Boy did I!. The next thing I knew I was drenched in his cum. If this is what NY masseurs are like, I may just move here.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got home from an interesting massage. It’s been a rainy weekend and the cool damp weather is no friend of my back.
I went to my regular AMP this Sunday morning. They have a program where they stamp a card and after ten massages you get one free. A benefit is that if the LMT on that day doesn’t know you she can see that you’re a regular and ask around. I tip $60 so I get good massages and good service and at this place they all know.
I’ve been getting massages for 35+ years and thought I’d seen every technique out there but clearly that’s not true.
This was a new girl and she used warm lotion instead of warm oil. It was a nice change and seemed to allow for more tension or friction on muscle groups.
She did a very nice job on my back, spending a good amount of time from the low back down which is my preference. She wasn’t shy about sliding high up my leg and across my hole - a very sensitive area for me. She massaged the glutes in a terrific way, mixing therapeutic and sensual effectively. She managed to keep me plump but not hard the entire time.
After a hot towel was used to wipe me down I turned over and she covered my entire body, head to toe, with the thinnest sheet in existence. It was truly odd to be covered like a corpse. Anyway, she rubbed all over my body through the sheet in a more sensual way, but never touched the jewels.
Eventually she pushed the sheet down to my penis and worked on my chest and shoulders, arms and hands. Then she slid her hands under the sheet and massaged the entire pubic area in a thorough way I’d never experienced. She went up to the base of the penis and deeply into the groin area where your femoral artery is. She allowed her fingers to graze over and around the perianum, giving a light prostate massage from the outside. The sheet was still in place and I was rock hard. She never once grasped my dick although her hands couldn’t help but touch me incidentally.
I was ready for her to get busy but she had other plans. She sat on the massage table with her legs over the side and placed my leg in her lap. From this angle she massaged my foot and calf and slowly worked up my leg. Her right hand was working on my upper thigh and her left hand was rubbing up and down my hamstring in a completely new technique. Around this time she pushed the sheet aside exposing my very erect cock. Eventually her left hand was deep in my groin and her fingers teased my asshole as her right hand joined up with the left. Like I said previously, I’ve never received so much attention in this area. I think a faint breeze would’ve made me blow and I was very ready but she stopped and repeated the process on my right leg.
The difference this time was that she moved to my dick after she had completed her work on my right leg. She was slow and methodical which added to the tension.
I didn’t last long at all before blowing my load. Ever since I’ve had prostate issues I just don’t cum much anymore. Orgasms are difficult to achieve and I experience retrograde ejaculation most of the time. Not this time however. I guess she had me so worked up and excited I really had a great orgasm with much more than normal cum. She was very impressed. Lol
She left the room and returned with a warm towel to clean me up. She was surprised that I was still very hard and totally erect. Frankly so was I. Haha. She asked if I was ready for round two which I politely declined.
After cleaning me up she settled in at my head and gave me a fantastic head and neck and face massage. I even fell asleep which rarely happens.
Fortunately I had another $20 and added this to the tip I’d given her at the beginning of the massage. I guess an $80 tip may sound extravagant but I reward outstanding service and she was awesome. I’m typing this on my phone as I lay in bed and expect sleep will overtake me as soon as I post this.

I know it’s odd to reply to your own post but wanted to pose a question.
Has anyone else ever experienced that unusual leg in the lap technique? It was very effective and really nice. It seemed more intimate if that makes sense.

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it’s odd to reply to your own post but wanted to pose a question.
Has anyone else ever experienced that unusual leg in the lap technique? It was very effective and really nice. It seemed more intimate if that makes sense.
Yes, and on more than one occasion. More than one made sure it was held against his dick while massaging the inside of my leg and thigh up to my balls. Love this technique. Very erotic.

Reactions: OKCLane

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, and on more than one occasion. More than one made sure it was held against his dick while massaging the inside of my leg and thigh up to my balls. Love this technique. Very erotic.

Wow! Being pressed against his naked body would certainly take it up a notch. I just can’t believe it’s never been done to me.
Once I had a guy slide into me as he massaged my chest and upper body which was hot as hell. Another guy used to ride me as he massaged my upper body. Enjoyed those techniques very much. But this leg thing was great too and I’m already trying to figure out how to make time to get back there this week.
Thanks for responding.

Boston484

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love New York for many reasons. Not the least of which is a smorgasbord of massage opportunities. After I discovered the erotic benefits of male massage and exhausted the supply of local masseurs, I headed for my first massage in NYC. Just turning 21 I was ready for everything and anything. In addition to massage I also discovered the "baths", but I'll get to that in another post. Having settled in my room at the "Y" I scanned the gay rag for my first NYC massage. In most of the ads there was no mistaking what would happen at the end. (Not sure how they got away with it as this was the 80's.) Finally found one that sounded interesting and called. Even though I was in a strange city where no one knew me, I was still uncomfortable with the thought that anyone would overhear me making an appointment on the phone. I found a hotel lobby where the phone booths were out of the way and reasonably private. "Theraputic and sensual" answered and yes he could take me right away. His "studio" was in his apartment and had a table set up in his living room. He wasn't hard to look at and after a bit of small talk said I should get undressed. He turned down the lights to just one lamp and said to lie face down under the sheet. I should mention again that I am uncomfortable being uncut and before I rang his bell stuck my hand down my pants to pull back my foreskin. Once I was under the covers he adjusted the sheet to just above my ass and grabbed the oil and proceeded to lightly rub the oil in. As I've stated before, I really want a massage and he gave a fantastic back massage. Lowering the sheet just past my ass he again poured oil and lightly massaged each cheek lightly grazing inside the crack. The legs came next and he really was good at massage. He then spread my legs apart and lightly with his fingertips massaged inside the thighs up to my hole. He spread my legs even wider so that my feet were off the table and lightly played with my hole. He never touched my balls or dick and I began to wonder...Going over everything one more time he told me to turn over as he held the sheet so as not to see anything. Turning over I again pulled back my skin and relaxed as he placed the sheet at my navel. The arms came next and he spent a lot of time rubbing my pits. (Did he have a pit fetish?) Dripping oil on my chest and stomach he played with each nipple and lightly bent down to lick each one. (OK I think this is going where I want it to.) Rubbing lightly with his hand in circles on my stomach and then using just his fingertips he moved slowly to my pubic region. Moving the sheet down just below the pubic hair he massaged just above the base of my cock (which was very hard by this time). Finally he lowered the sheet completely down my legs and let it drop to the floor. He massaged both legs ending with the inside of my thighs. I could feel my cock dripping as he took it in his hand and said "I love them uncut." You're going to really enjoy this" and took it in his mouth. Honestly I saw stars as he licked the inside of my foreskin and swirled around the entire cock and balls. Taking my balls in his mouth I told him I was about to cum. He stopped dead and waited a bit. It was then I saw he was naked and his uncut cock was straight up. Putting his mouth back on my cock it took only about a minute before I said I'm there and he said to give it to him. Boy did I!. The next thing I knew I was drenched in his cum. If this is what NY masseurs are like, I may just move here.

Amazing story. If you got more, definitely share :)

Reactions: Beardon and OKCLane

NHwrestling87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
think I'm going to book a massage this week.

just out of curiosity, for those of you who book non-erotic massages, what do you say to the therapist initially when they ask what you want done?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
think I'm going to book a massage this week.

just out of curiosity, for those of you who book non-erotic massages, what do you say to the therapist initially when they ask what you want done?

Regardless of the type of massage, strictly therapeutic or erotic or sensual or a mixture; I’m always up front about what I want.
I don’t like draping. Typically the rooms are warm and I tend to run hot so draping is unnecessary though some might get chilly and like it. Two places I use have heated tables which are way too much for me. I also find drapes to be cumbersome and prudish. I know some states require them, mine doesn’t.
You’re paying for a service so don’t be shy and leave unsatisfied. Some guys carry a lot of tension in their shoulders, I don’t so I can’t appreciate a lot of time spent there. I’ve had two lumber fusions and other low back surgeries and have very tight hamstrings so that’s where I want time spent.
They can’t read your mind so speak it and tell them if they’re too rough or too gentle or spending too much time on spots that don’t hurt. When they hit a good spot I tell them that’s it or that feels great or something along those lines. It’s an interactive service.

NHwrestling87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of the type of massage, strictly therapeutic or erotic or sensual or a mixture; I’m always up front about what I want.
I don’t like draping. Typically the rooms are warm and I tend to run hot so draping is unnecessary though some might get chilly and like it. Two places I use have heated tables which are way too much for me. I also find drapes to be cumbersome and prudish. I know some states require them, mine doesn’t.
You’re paying for a service so don’t be shy and leave unsatisfied. Some guys carry a lot of tension in their shoulders, I don’t so I can’t appreciate a lot of time spent there. I’ve had two lumber fusions and other low back surgeries and have very tight hamstrings so that’s where I want time spent.
They can’t read your mind so speak it and tell them if they’re too rough or too gentle or spending too much time on spots that don’t hurt. When they hit a good spot I tell them that’s it or that feels great or something along those lines. It’s an interactive service.
wow, ohklahoma doesn't require draping?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow, ohklahoma doesn't require draping?

No sir. Or if they do no one pays it any mind.
I’ve never been told by any staff member, even those at places where it’s strictly therapeutic only and no HE, that draping is required. Most of the time I take the drape and cover the table with it so I can be certain of a clean surface to lie on. Occasionally they will grab a new towel but it’s perfunctory.
Some will leave it gathered between my legs and pull it up when they leave to get a hot towel or if they have to open the door for any reason. The ladies at my favorite AMP lock the door during the massage which I really like. It’s only happened one time but a guy was returning from the table shower and entered my room by mistake. I had just rolled onto my back and it was just a quick peak but could’ve been an eyeful a few minutes later.
The guys I go to are all in private studios either in homes or commercial buildings and a drape has never been used. I’ve been using the men for years so it’s possible they offered it on my first visit and no longer offer.

worshipbig1s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went to a therapist I hadn't seen in almost two years on Monday and had forgotten how incredible the first experience was until it began again Monday afternoon.
He's a traveling masseur and talented beyond belief!
His name is Junior, a stunningly handsome latin man, with a fantastic body and amazing technique.

I like a firm - 8 out of 10 pressure and he delivered. He began shirtless, with only tight black boxers and his lotion belt; I was undraped, naked and facedown.
A great massage proceeded from shoulders to toes with use of his fingers, palms, forearms and elbows - he actually gloved up to wash my feet with sanitizing lotion and then massaged them with the utmost attention.
There were a few times while massaging my inner thighs and glutes that he got very close to my ass, which drives me wild. (I was tucked down and was obviously getting hard).
After my backside was complete, he spread my legs so that each foot was on the outside of the table. I heard another pair of latex gloves going on and copious amounts of lotion/lube being squeezed from the bottle and then it began.
The attention to my upper inner thighs began and the memory of two years ago came flooding back, massaging and pressing in and around my inner thighs, reaching underneath and massaging but not yet touching my already rock hard cock....it was driving me crazy, I had to think of something else or I would have shot right then.
After what seemed like an eternity, he asked me to turn over...somehow his boxers were off and his gorgeous, thick uncut cock was hard.
He told me to tell him if anything was uncomfortable and he inserted his gloved finger into my ass and was working it and then another finger slipped in. His other hand alternated between my nipples and hard cock. He also put his rock hard cock into my hand and was looking directly into my eyes and nodding yes with a lustful expression as he worked my hungry hole and I stroked his firm dick.
I didn't last very long but right on time as my appointment drew to a close. He gracefully wiped up all the extra lotion and cum from my belly, cock and hole and actually continued the massage of my chest and abs. He told me to just relax as he had finished. I heard him getting dressed, he said, "Don't rush, you had such a peaceful expression on your face." An expression of ecstasy more like it!
I found Junior on Masseurfinder but he is also on RentMasseur.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to a therapist I hadn't seen in almost two years on Monday and had forgotten how incredible the first experience was until it began again Monday afternoon.
He's a traveling masseur and talented beyond belief!
His name is Junior, a stunningly handsome latin man, with a fantastic body and amazing technique.

I like a firm - 8 out of 10 pressure and he delivered. He began shirtless, with only tight black boxers and his lotion belt; I was undraped, naked and facedown.
A great massage proceeded from shoulders to toes with use of his fingers, palms, forearms and elbows - he actually gloved up to wash my feet with sanitizing lotion and then massaged them with the utmost attention.
There were a few times while massaging my inner thighs and glutes that he got very close to my ass, which drives me wild. (I was tucked down and was obviously getting hard).
After my backside was complete, he spread my legs so that each foot was on the outside of the table. I heard another pair of latex gloves going on and copious amounts of lotion/lube being squeezed from the bottle and then it began.
The attention to my upper inner thighs began and the memory of two years ago came flooding back, massaging and pressing in and around my inner thighs, reaching underneath and massaging but not yet touching my already rock hard cock....it was driving me crazy, I had to think of something else or I would have shot right then.
After what seemed like an eternity, he asked me to turn over...somehow his boxers were off and his gorgeous, thick uncut cock was hard.
He told me to tell him if anything was uncomfortable and he inserted his gloved finger into my ass and was working it and then another finger slipped in. His other hand alternated between my nipples and hard cock. He also put his rock hard cock into my hand and was looking directly into my eyes and nodding yes with a lustful expression as he worked my hungry hole and I stroked his firm dick.
I didn't last very long but right on time as my appointment drew to a close. He gracefully wiped up all the extra lotion and cum from my belly, cock and hole and actually continued the massage of my chest and abs. He told me to just relax as he had finished. I heard him getting dressed, he said, "Don't rush, you had such a peaceful expression on your face." An expression of ecstasy more like it!
I found Junior on Masseurfinder but he is also on RentMasseur.

Damn that’s a hot massage and sounds like you’re a very lucky man. If I can be so bold, would you mind telling the cost? Did you tip extra? Here in Oklahoma I typically pay the male masseurs about $120 including tip for an hour massage and similar experience.

worshipbig1s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn that’s a hot massage and sounds like you’re a very lucky man. If I can be so bold, would you mind telling the cost? Did you tip extra? Here in Oklahoma I typically pay the male masseurs about $120 including tip for an hour massage and similar experience.
$195 for 90
I was very lucky!

Reactions: OKCLane and pants73

NHwrestling87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who has seen my posts on this thread know I prefer a teasing massage than an erotic massage.

I've had a LMT I've been to twice before, and have always been really into the way he massages the glutes. I texted him yesterday and asked if I can use a towel instead of a sheet. He texted back about 12 hours later with just a thumbs up. I went in today and sitting on the table was seriously the tiniest orange towel. He said everyone has different standards for draping, he just tries to make sure that the groin area is covered. I got on the table and the towel hardly covered my hips. He gave me another great ass massage, felt amazing. Flipped me over and I was rock hard with just this tiny towel covering my cock and nothing else. Before he sort of got near my groin a few times, but this time it seemed like he worked exclusively in that area, grazing my pubes with his hand over and over, my cock was absolutely throbbing, the towel lifting each time it bounced. He ended with a head massage that almost put me to sleep. At the end, which I found really interesting, he told me I remind him of a client he used to have who ran marathons, that this guy was draped the same way I was draped and they would do more of a thai yoga massage, with the therapist on the table stretching his legs, he told me they especially worked to stretch out the groin and kept circling that area with his hand. I asked him if I could book that kind of massage, he said absolutely, that he's very laid back that he just has to keep the law in mind so he doesn't lose his license.

Needless to say I will be back in the coming weeks. Time to go jerk off.

worshipbig1s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone who has seen my posts on this thread know I prefer a teasing massage than an erotic massage.

I've had a LMT I've been to twice before, and have always been really into the way he massages the glutes. I texted him yesterday and asked if I can use a towel instead of a sheet. He texted back about 12 hours later with just a thumbs up. I went in today and sitting on the table was seriously the tiniest orange towel. He said everyone has different standards for draping, he just tries to make sure that the groin area is covered. I got on the table and the towel hardly covered my hips. He gave me another great ass massage, felt amazing. Flipped me over and I was rock hard with just this tiny towel covering my cock and nothing else. Before he sort of got near my groin a few times, but this time it seemed like he worked exclusively in that area, grazing my pubes with his hand over and over, my cock was absolutely throbbing, the towel lifting each time it bounced. He ended with a head massage that almost put me to sleep. At the end, which I found really interesting, he told me I remind him of a client he used to have who ran marathons, that this guy was draped the same way I was draped and they would do more of a thai yoga massage, with the therapist on the table stretching his legs, he told me they especially worked to stretch out the groin and kept circling that area with his hand. I asked him if I could book that kind of massage, he said absolutely, that he's very laid back that he just has to keep the law in mind so he doesn't lose his license.

Needless to say I will be back in the coming weeks. Time to go jerk off.
Can’t wait to read the next installment!

Reactions: JJSAI