Any new massage stories?

D

deleted437264

Does anyone know where I can get a massage with a happy ending for my wife? We're located in West central Ohio.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone who has seen my posts on this thread know I prefer a teasing massage than an erotic massage.

I've had a LMT I've been to twice before, and have always been really into the way he massages the glutes. I texted him yesterday and asked if I can use a towel instead of a sheet. He texted back about 12 hours later with just a thumbs up. I went in today and sitting on the table was seriously the tiniest orange towel. He said everyone has different standards for draping, he just tries to make sure that the groin area is covered. I got on the table and the towel hardly covered my hips. He gave me another great ass massage, felt amazing. Flipped me over and I was rock hard with just this tiny towel covering my cock and nothing else. Before he sort of got near my groin a few times, but this time it seemed like he worked exclusively in that area, grazing my pubes with his hand over and over, my cock was absolutely throbbing, the towel lifting each time it bounced. He ended with a head massage that almost put me to sleep. At the end, which I found really interesting, he told me I remind him of a client he used to have who ran marathons, that this guy was draped the same way I was draped and they would do more of a thai yoga massage, with the therapist on the table stretching his legs, he told me they especially worked to stretch out the groin and kept circling that area with his hand. I asked him if I could book that kind of massage, he said absolutely, that he's very laid back that he just has to keep the law in mind so he doesn't lose his license.

Needless to say I will be back in the coming weeks. Time to go jerk off.
Wish I could have a massage like that with you!!!!

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been having trouble with my legs cramping whenever I walked any distance. Doctors couldn't find anything wrong so decided to get a massage from the guy I see on a semi regular basis. I've been seeing this guy for a number of years and he is the one who specializes in problems with the male reproductive system. Had the appointment yesterday and was his last for the day. He suggested a series of stretches to loosen the muscles and I agreed. He always massages me nude (both of us with no draping). I finished undressing and he stayed in the room and undressed himself (a first as he usually leaves the room and comes back naked). I was a bit surprised by this and said nothing as I climbed on the table to prepare for the massage and laid on my stomach. He said to start lets have you on your back. He started the stretching by extending my right leg as far out as it was comfortable letting him know when it was painful. When I said it hurt, he stopped and rubbed inside my thigh almost touching my balls. He did the same to the left leg. Even though it was a bit painful, I was still becoming turned on and fluffed up a bit. Reaching down to pull back my foreskin, he climbed up on the edge of the table with his legs dangling on either side and bent my legs at the knees and spread them as wide as they could go and pulled me down to his body to where my balls were touching. It took me a minute to realize that was the situation and puffed up a bit more. He massaged the inside of my upper thighs lightly brushing my balls. Pulling me even closer I was almost in his lap as he finished the stretches and said do you want me to massage your front or would you rather turn over? I opted to turn over as I wanted to give my thighs a rest and he continued with his massage spending a lot of time on my crack and fingering my hole all the while lightly tickling the back of my balls. Having me turn over, I thought we wouldn't have time to really get going on the front because so much time was spent stretching, but he was a master at teasing the nipples and slathering my cock and foreskin with oil. He had his cock by my hand and I started copying his masturbation techniques on my cock. I had him almost fully hard and thought I felt a spasm when I couldn't take it anymore and exploded all over my stomach and his hand. He backed away and cleaned me up. He offered to give me a reduced rate since I didn't really get the full amount of massage time due to the stretching, but I gave him his regular fee plus tip. Will have to go back soon for more stretching treatments.

clubcruiser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just had to tell my story. For about 5 years, I've been going to a great, legit, professionally-run massage business in West Los Angeles for monthly 90-minute massages. They have about a half-dozen male massage therapists on staff at any given time, I usually rotate through them so that I get a different massage with each visit. About 3 years ago, a new male therapist joined the staff, and I decided to give him a try. He turned out to be a bald, stocky, middle-aged Lebanese man, and he ended up giving me the best, most relaxing massage I'd ever received. His hands never stopped moving across my body during the full 90 minutes. And the massage was totally professional. The experience was so good that I decided to make him my regular massage therapist for my future monthly massages.

The next couple of months, I went back to get massages from him, and they were just as good. However, I did notice that he was getting a little more... intimate with his hands, letting them slide just a little further up my thighs when he was working on my legs, moving the sheet aside a little more than usual when he was massaging my buttocks, and letting his hands slide a little closer toward my groin when he was massaging my torso.

On my fourth visit, though, was when my longtime fantasy finally came true. I was in the facedown portion of my massage, and he was working on my thighs when he let his fingers brush against my balls. And then he did it again. I didn't complain, so he must've figured that I didn't mind. In fact, my cock was rock hard at this point, so when he told me to turn over on my back, he didn't even bother covering me back up with the sheet, letting me just lie there with my erect cock, which he wrapped with his oiled hand and started to massage while sliding an oiled finger on his other hand in my ass. I was cumming within a couple of minutes. He wiped me clean and continued with the remaining half an hour of my massage.

The next visit, we pretty much repeated the last experience, with him giving me a professional massage for about an hour before going to work on my cock. This time, I massaged his hard cock through the cloth of his sweatpants. When I came, he had to put a hand over my mouth so my groans wouldn't be heard by people in the adjacent massage rooms.

Sadly, I had to go out of town the following month, so it was two full months before I could return, and by that time, I learned that he no longer worked there. I've continued to go to that same massage place every month, but I've never had another experience even remotely as sexual as I had with him.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Glad you told the story, @clubcruiser - one can only hope for such a wonderful therapist...

I just had to tell my story. For about 5 years, I've been going to a great, legit, professionally-run massage business in West Los Angeles for monthly 90-minute massages. They have about a half-dozen male massage therapists on staff at any given time, I usually rotate through them so that I get a different massage with each visit. About 3 years ago, a new male therapist joined the staff, and I decided to give him a try. He turned out to be a bald, stocky, middle-aged Lebanese man, and he ended up giving me the best, most relaxing massage I'd ever received. His hands never stopped moving across my body during the full 90 minutes. And the massage was totally professional. The experience was so good that I decided to make him my regular massage therapist for my future monthly massages.

The next couple of months, I went back to get massages from him, and they were just as good. However, I did notice that he was getting a little more... intimate with his hands, letting them slide just a little further up my thighs when he was working on my legs, moving the sheet aside a little more than usual when he was massaging my buttocks, and letting his hands slide a little closer toward my groin when he was massaging my torso.

On my fourth visit, though, was when my longtime fantasy finally came true. I was in the facedown portion of my massage, and he was working on my thighs when he let his fingers brush against my balls. And then he did it again. I didn't complain, so he must've figured that I didn't mind. In fact, my cock was rock hard at this point, so when he told me to turn over on my back, he didn't even bother covering me back up with the sheet, letting me just lie there with my erect cock, which he wrapped with his oiled hand and started to massage while sliding an oiled finger on his other hand in my ass. I was cumming within a couple of minutes. He wiped me clean and continued with the remaining half an hour of my massage.

The next visit, we pretty much repeated the last experience, with him giving me a professional massage for about an hour before going to work on my cock. This time, I massaged his hard cock through the cloth of his sweatpants. When I came, he had to put a hand over my mouth so my groans wouldn't be heard by people in the adjacent massage rooms.

Sadly, I had to go out of town the following month, so it was two full months before I could return, and by that time, I learned that he no longer worked there. I've continued to go to that same massage place every month, but I've never had another experience even remotely as sexual as I had with him.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That’s a terrific masseuse and it’s a shame he’s moved on. I mostly use private practitioners so keeping in touch isn’t usually an issue.
I do go to a few business locations and when I find someone I like I ask for a cell number so I can make sure to schedule with them in the future. I’ve never had anyone decline to give me their number. Of course I don’t do this on the first visit, it’s only after I’ve established a relationship.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had sort of a bad experience to report on with a masseur I’ve been getting a massage from for about half a year or a little longer. It’s been a few weeks since I had seen him and I booked a 60-minute massage, but decided at the beginning of the session to switch to 90 minutes.

This is at a Chinese massage place in the city, not the most serene atmosphere but a pretty decent place. The massages have been pretty legit but each time the guy would spend more and more time on my inner thighs and he always gave a good butt massage.

Only thing is that that he would sometimes use his cell phone at the beginning of the massage, while he’d massage me with towel over me, but I would let it slide since the rest of the massage was usually really good. Also he talked a little too much, asking for permission for the smallest things (I’ve gotten massages from other people for a long time), like if it was OK to pull my underwear down the slightest bit (in NY you have to keep your underwear on).

Well the other day when I ended up getting my 90 minute, he was being even more annoying with the cell phone. I could constantly feel him taking one hand off to tap on his screen. But he was also getting a lot more daring sexually. Asking me if it’s OK if he can pull my underwear down, then asked if he can pull it even more. Eventually they were totally off my butt and he was massaging it a lot, spreading my butt cheeks open. Massaging me all around my ass (but not in the hole). And a few times he grazed my hands with his dick. But it was a weird experience because by then I was already pretty pissed that he was using his cell phone so much.

Then he eventually pulled my underwear back up and switched to massaging my legs with oil. I was getting turned on in moments, but he was also using his cell phone even more. And he was massaging me really slowly as if to be sensual, but it was pissing me off because he was still using his cell phone! With oil! He must have gotten some kind of screen protector. And it kept going on with this weird mix of me expecting a happy ending, but also being really annoying with him. By the time I flippped over, I was less and less turned on. And I can’t tell if he planned on finishing me off but I wasn’t getting hard enough, or if he was just going to leave it as a tease for the next appointment. But I don’t plan on going back.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had sort of a bad experience to report on with a masseur I’ve been getting a massage from for about half a year or a little longer. It’s been a few weeks since I had seen him and I booked a 60-minute massage, but decided at the beginning of the session to switch to 90 minutes.

This is at a Chinese massage place in the city, not the most serene atmosphere but a pretty decent place. The massages have been pretty legit but each time the guy would spend more and more time on my inner thighs and he always gave a good butt massage.

Only thing is that that he would sometimes use his cell phone at the beginning of the massage, while he’d massage me with towel over me, but I would let it slide since the rest of the massage was usually really good. Also he talked a little too much, asking for permission for the smallest things (I’ve gotten massages from other people for a long time), like if it was OK to pull my underwear down the slightest bit (in NY you have to keep your underwear on).

Well the other day when I ended up getting my 90 minute, he was being even more annoying with the cell phone. I could constantly feel him taking one hand off to tap on his screen. But he was also getting a lot more daring sexually. Asking me if it’s OK if he can pull my underwear down, then asked if he can pull it even more. Eventually they were totally off my butt and he was massaging it a lot, spreading my butt cheeks open. Massaging me all around my ass (but not in the hole). And a few times he grazed my hands with his dick. But it was a weird experience because by then I was already pretty pissed that he was using his cell phone so much.

Then he eventually pulled my underwear back up and switched to massaging my legs with oil. I was getting turned on in moments, but he was also using his cell phone even more. And he was massaging me really slowly as if to be sensual, but it was pissing me off because he was still using his cell phone! With oil! He must have gotten some kind of screen protector. And it kept going on with this weird mix of me expecting a happy ending, but also being really annoying with him. By the time I flippped over, I was less and less turned on. And I can’t tell if he planned on finishing me off but I wasn’t getting hard enough, or if he was just going to leave it as a tease for the next appointment. But I don’t plan on going back.
Is it possible he was taking photos with his phone?

Boston484

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always point it up because I like when the masseur reaches under to bring it down. 9 out of 10 times they do which tells me how the massage will end.

9/10 times they reach up and grab it to make sure it's pointing downwards?! Do they say anything when they do this? I've never had a massage but am really intrigued, haha.

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. They do it so it seems to be part of the massage. Massaging the butt lower and lower. Some of them have mastered it so you almost don't notice it. Others lift you up a bit and make it obvious, but they never say anything.

Reactions: OKCLane

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Point it down. I’ve had therapists reach up to bring it down but only those that know me or are very aggressive.
I’ve gotten hard where it’s uncomfortable down and sometimes I’ll reach down and flip it up!

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys your penis between your legs or pointed to your belly?
I tend to point it down so it could be accidentally bumped

I always point it down between my legs.
I’ve had a few who reached under and massaged all around the base of my penis and general pubic region while they pulled on my dick with their other hand. One puts a bolster very low on my tummy to get my ass in the air and give easier access.