Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would contact him directly. If a phone call is too confrontational for you then text or email. Explain your experience. Give him “outs” like ‘you seemed preoccupied’ or ‘you seemed tired’. Even MJ had an off night. His response will tell you more about his character than you could learn in 20 massages.
I’ve done this and typically negotiated a 90 minute massage for the price of a 60 minute massage or some other perk like a facial as a way of making it up to me. Sometimes the second visit is as bad as the first so I learn and move on. Sometimes the second massage is much better and he becomes part of the guys I use.
Good luck.

Personally, since I had scheduled this appointment several days ahead of time. I am over it. Chalk it up to a lesson learned. I like most people, work too hard for my money to spend it on another bad massage.

Gathering from what he said. He's 40 and seems to prefer guys in their 20's. Which is fine. I wasn't looking to hook up with him in the first place. I was only expecting a good massage. Nothing more.

I'm not willing to spend the extra time or money on giving him a seconds chance. First impressions usually give me an idea of what to expect from a provider of services.

He knew up front that I wanted a full body massage. I made him aware that I do a full body workout and that all my muscles were aching and sore.

It's his loss. I'm only out a few dollars while he lost a perspective client who happens to be a very good tipper.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Scheduled my first session with a guy yesterday after work. He's a licensed CMT, and I went to his studio. Now, admittedly, we had communicated through a couple of apps, so I went in knowing that if something happened, I wouldn't be surprised.

I got there and he instructed me ro get undressed and lay face down on the massage table, and he left the room I laid down and pulled the sheet up just above my glutes. I soon felt his hands on my shoulders and back. He worked my muscles for a bit and then placed a hot towel on me, working his way down my body. When he reached my ass, he laid the towel on tp of the sheet and pressed down to get heat to my skin. At that point I told him that I didn't care about having anything cover me. He pulled the sheet off and performed the rest of the massage on my backside. Other than an occasional light brush against my hole Weller he was massaging my glutes and upper legs, the was no suggestive touching at all , so I figured this was "just a massage" and was fine with that.

I will however mention that while he was massaging my triceps, my fingers did brush across his bare leg, but at that point I couldn't remember if he had pants or shorts on when I came in.

He told me to turn over and it was them I saw he was in a tshirt and boxers. He started on my shoulders and arms. Up until now, I was flaccid and just kind of draped over my leg. When he started on my chest, that changed rapidly, lol. Even though I still thought that this was going to be a regular massage, I llost control and was soon raging hard. I figured "Oh well, he's gay. I'm sure he's seen this many times." As he worked down my chest and abs I started throbbing, and he hadn't even touched my cock yet. This was turning into a mix of pleasure and torture, lol

Finally, as he worked down my side and top of the legs, he reached over and gave my cock a few strokes. The rest of the night was a combination of true massaging, cock stroking, and a bit of oral too. At some point his boxers and shirt came off. It was a great experience!!

Serious question? What does everyone pay for their massages (In an actual studio. Not someone's living room on a yoga mat, lol)

Hungfreeballer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a massage from a masseur yesterday whom I had been to about 5-6 times before. He works out of a spa in northern Toronto. The spa looks very professional upfront but the way the masseuses there dress, I am pretty sure more goes on behind closed doors. Anyway, this guy I see there gives a decent massage for a great price but doesn't go as far to provide a happy ending. He is ok with me lying naked while on my belly but always makes a narrow band with a bath towel enough to cover my junk and upper thighs while I am on my back.

There is a shower available in the massage room and I have used it for the last few times before and after the massage. The masseur after bringing me into the room usually allows me enough time to get undressed, shower and lie down on the table before knocking to re-enter. Yesterday, I just took my time drying myself off after the shower, wanting him to come into the room while I was still standing and naked. He did knock, I okayed but not seeing me on the table as he opened the door, he started to back out. I said it was fine and as he entered, pretended to still wipe myself off, letting him take a good look at me. I had a semi by now. He watched me while I walked and climbed onto the table, and started his massage the usual way encouraging some deep breaths and proceeded to massage the back. Pretty normal stuff and then he moved down to my butt. He spent a lot longer than usual on my glutes this time, went back to my middle and upper back and back down to my glutes. Once he finished that and moved down to my legs, I thought that was end of the glutes treatment. But, once he started working on my back thighs, he went back to my butt and spent some more time there. So good! He worked on my hamstrings and also started to massage my inner thighs, something he hadn’t done much of before! I was hard and my cock twitching. He didn’t go towards my butt crack but the massage was feeling so sensual. He finished my lower legs and ended up with long strokes from my feet to the glutes and back down before asking me turn over. I was still hard from his unexpected touch as I did.

As normal, he had the towel ready and put it across my pubic area, leaving my lower abs and mid upper thighs exposed as he usually did when I was face up. He gave me a chest massage and started to work on my abs, including the lower abdomen. I love this part as it feels super relaxing but massaging the lower abs also arouses me. So there I was with my cock throbbing against the towel, dripping precum as he again spent so much more time on my abs! He then moved down to my right leg, flicking that end of the towel up to expose the outer part of the upper right thigh. As he massaged the thigh, he also worked the adductors and I opened up my leg a little more to give me better access. He did get better access (LOL!) and massaged it all the way up to the pubic bone, something he has never done before! He repeated that a few times and pretty sure he noticed my dick trying to free itself from the draping as it kept throbbing and lifting the top end of the towel. He moved on to my left leg, gave a repeat performance as I moaned softly and squirmed a bit as his hands kept tracing my upper inner left thigh. He never did touch my balls or my dick but fuck, it felt so good! The time for my appointment was up and he took the towel as it was and slid it up my torso, exposing my rock hard dick, wiping off the oil from the chest and abdomen and the slid the towel back down, flicking my cock as he started to wipe the oil from my lower legs. After he finished, he put the towel to the side, smiled as he gazed at my dick and told me to take my time getting dressed before he left the room. I was so horned up, I jerked off to an intense finish!

Showered, got dressed and left him a bigger tip than usual, hoping he will take the hint and maybe do more the next time ;)

I was very amazed at the extra liberty he took this time with his touch and not expecting that was what, I guess, made it all the more exciting! Hopefully, this was not a one off session and it will continue to go in the right direction.

Hey man, what's the name of this place? I'm really looking for a good massage like this!

soulofsun

Expert Member
Media
These are the times when you can try to make a move in a sensual manner as you described the massage you received..

You already tried to tease the guy a bit by being sexy and allowing him to come into the room as you pretended to try yourself in order to show off your naked body.. Which is a great ice breaker and definitely shows him that you're not modest, prudish ir ashamed to be naked in front of others.. In other words, you're giving him the go sign!

Now here's where you can try and close the deal without being offensive.. Once he's finished your sensual massage, and your aroused and completely exposed as he uses the towel to dry off your chest and legs, just slowly reach down and rearrange your cock.. Slowly begin to stroke it and tell him the massage felt, "fantastic".. At this point, you can continue to stroke your cock in sensual manner and notice how he reacts.. His reaction will determine what happens next.. Close your eyes and pull your balls up and open your eyes and tell him, "the time went by so fast" as you slowly stroke your hard cock..

Keep in mind that you're not trying to be rude and creepy by suddenly jerking off in front of him.. You're trying to seduce him into either stroking your cock for you or at least allowing you to continue as you watch.. He'll either join in or again just tell you to take your time as he walks out of the room.. Glance at his cock.. Does he look hard?.. Good luck next time..

Seduction is very hot and often works..
Thank you! Some good tips there. Will def try to go that way on my next visit if it is a repeat performance.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
The best advice I have is:

1. Many local laws don’t require draping but rather that it must be provided. So, if the situation allows, just lay aside the provided draping and get on the table butt naked. If the dude then drapes you don’t expect much action. If he leaves you nude it’s a good first sign.

2. Put your hands at your side palm up. If he’s into some action you will soon feel his basket against your hands. Gently push up with your hands and if he pushes back you’re good to go. 2.b if he puts his uncovered dick into your hand you’re really good.

3. At some point he’ll reach your glutes. Lift up your butt and moan a little. If he presses back you’re good. If you feel a finger on your hole you’re truly good to go. This is a good time to say “I love what you’re doing, don’t stop.

4. By now his cock, still on your hand may he hard. Lift up your head, suck him in and the rest will be history.

DBUK16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a few decent massages in recent years.

My main local guy gradually upped the ante at each session. Started with just a simple happy ending, then moved onto to a blow, play with hole, and then the final massage before he moved to Vienna, it ended up as a passionate fuck.

Some of the others have been decent - one particularly good with his mouth.

Current guy is straight and wasn’t sure when we first met what his limits were. Gave the usual massage, I had briefs on, then asked with about 10mins to go, ‘is there anywhere else you’d like looking at’. I just said it’s upto you, and his hands went higher and higher up my thighs until he hands were all over my cock.

Since then we’ve moved on slightly, he’s happy for some mutual touch. Seeing him tonight :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scheduled my first session with a guy yesterday after work. He's a licensed CMT, and I went to his studio. Now, admittedly, we had communicated through a couple of apps, so I went in knowing that if something happened, I wouldn't be surprised.

I got there and he instructed me ro get undressed and lay face down on the massage table, and he left the room I laid down and pulled the sheet up just above my glutes. I soon felt his hands on my shoulders and back. He worked my muscles for a bit and then placed a hot towel on me, working his way down my body. When he reached my ass, he laid the towel on tp of the sheet and pressed down to get heat to my skin. At that point I told him that I didn't care about having anything cover me. He pulled the sheet off and performed the rest of the massage on my backside. Other than an occasional light brush against my hole Weller he was massaging my glutes and upper legs, the was no suggestive touching at all , so I figured this was "just a massage" and was fine with that.

I will however mention that while he was massaging my triceps, my fingers did brush across his bare leg, but at that point I couldn't remember if he had pants or shorts on when I came in.

He told me to turn over and it was them I saw he was in a tshirt and boxers. He started on my shoulders and arms. Up until now, I was flaccid and just kind of draped over my leg. When he started on my chest, that changed rapidly, lol. Even though I still thought that this was going to be a regular massage, I llost control and was soon raging hard. I figured "Oh well, he's gay. I'm sure he's seen this many times." As he worked down my chest and abs I started throbbing, and he hadn't even touched my cock yet. This was turning into a mix of pleasure and torture, lol

Finally, as he worked down my side and top of the legs, he reached over and gave my cock a few strokes. The rest of the night was a combination of true massaging, cock stroking, and a bit of oral too. At some point his boxers and shirt came off. It was a great experience!!

Serious question? What does everyone pay for their massages (In an actual studio. Not someone's living room on a yoga mat, lol)

Sounds like you had a great relaxing and I assume climatic time....:eek: Everything seems pretty accurate. Since I am a Masseur, it can be difficult to gauge what a client wants. We all have different expectations. When I am contacted by a potential client. There is a good " interview"...;) Then I can plan out their massage.
As for rate: different in all parts of the States. Mine are fairly low when compared to many in GA. I use a massage table in my home.

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m looking for massage advice for Las Vegas. I will be visiting there in a few weeks and would love to have a massage endeing with the extra benefit. Not looking to go bankrupt either. Don’t necessarily need a serious professional but someone who knows how to “make it happen.” Any advice on where to go or who to contact? Message me. I appreciate your help.

Boggman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just found this forum looking for massage stories. I'm going to see my "massage therapist" next week, so thought I would add my experiences with him. As background, I had always considered myself straight being married for over 30 years. I always had the urge for some mutual touching with another guy and finally gave into the urge about a year ago. I found a male masseur on M4M in the Denver area and thought if his picture was anything like the real thing, I could try it out. He is a practicing LMT and the reviews said he gave a great massage. I figured even if nothing sexual happened, I would still be able to enjoy a relaxing massage. He works out of a secured, locked condo building which added to my feeling of security. When I walked in I was surprised to see a well-toned gentleman, much better looking than his picture. After undressing in the bathroom, he offered to do the massage on a table or on the bed. I laid down on the bed and shortly he walked over completely naked. I caught a slight look at him as he sat by my legs and proceeded to take my arm in his hands, laying my hand on his thigh. After massaging my arm he moved to the other side to work on my other arm. That's when things took an erotic turn. As he was rubbing up and down my left arm, he placed his cock in my upturned hand. My god, not only was it the first cock I had ever touched( other than my own), but even soft, it was extremely thick. As I slightly squeezed and stroked it, his cock started growing right in my hand. He next moved to the head of the bed and knelt on the floor, while he massage my upper back. He cock was about 5 inches from my face and I thought it's now or never. I slowly inched forward and licked the head of his cock, my heart pounding with excitement. Understand, at this time I didn't know whether I was overstepping any boundaries, but I figured he would object if I had gone too far. To my relief, he moved ever so closely to my mouth all the time continuing to give me a great back massage. As I decided to go for it all, I put his head in my mouth and began to suck, rolling my tongue around the head of his cock. By this time I don't even know if he was still massaging me. When he started to moan I knew I was giving him some pleasure. I turned on my back and hung my head over the bed as he started to thrust deeper and deeper. I had fantasized about deep throating and I was able to get about three quarters of his cock in my mouth. The more slippery his cock became the further I was able to get it down. I continued sucking him for about 5 minutes. As I let up, he had me turn over to do my front side. By this time he got a look at my erect cock and smiled at me. He straddled my lower legs as he massaged my feet working up to my knees. During this time, he rose up to give me a exquisite view of his cock and balls, as well as his ass. I began caressing his cheeks and he moved backward towards my face. I was still a little apprehensive about any anus play, so I began fondling his cock and ball. He must have liked it because he moaned several times and then scooted further back so I could give him a good licking. It was then that he 69'd me much to my surprise. After about 10 minutes, I shot all over my stomach. A few seconds later he came over my chest, a massive load compared to mine. I rubbed his cock over his cum until we both caught our breaths. I have been back three more time in the last year and have enjoyed each time. The price is right and he is truly a nice guy that is good looking and toned. And did I mention his size...WOW.

This sounds a lot like my masseur. He’s from Denver but visits CA often. Whenever he does I am sure to book with him ASAP. He always massages nude, has an incredibly huge cock, and always provides a fantastic massage that includes a happy ending.

My sessions havent gone as far as yours- although I’d certainly be open to it.

Can you PM me with your guys name/info?

If it is indeed the same masseur he’s going to be in for a real treat next time I book with him.

Thanks!

D

deleted1140262

I got a massage from a masseur yesterday whom I had been to about 5-6 times before. He works out of a spa in northern Toronto. The spa looks very professional upfront but the way the masseuses there dress, I am pretty sure more goes on behind closed doors. Anyway, this guy I see there gives a decent massage for a great price but doesn't go as far to provide a happy ending. He is ok with me lying naked while on my belly but always makes a narrow band with a bath towel enough to cover my junk and upper thighs while I am on my back.

There is a shower available in the massage room and I have used it for the last few times before and after the massage. The masseur after bringing me into the room usually allows me enough time to get undressed, shower and lie down on the table before knocking to re-enter. Yesterday, I just took my time drying myself off after the shower, wanting him to come into the room while I was still standing and naked. He did knock, I okayed but not seeing me on the table as he opened the door, he started to back out. I said it was fine and as he entered, pretended to still wipe myself off, letting him take a good look at me. I had a semi by now. He watched me while I walked and climbed onto the table, and started his massage the usual way encouraging some deep breaths and proceeded to massage the back. Pretty normal stuff and then he moved down to my butt. He spent a lot longer than usual on my glutes this time, went back to my middle and upper back and back down to my glutes. Once he finished that and moved down to my legs, I thought that was end of the glutes treatment. But, once he started working on my back thighs, he went back to my butt and spent some more time there. So good! He worked on my hamstrings and also started to massage my inner thighs, something he hadn’t done much of before! I was hard and my cock twitching. He didn’t go towards my butt crack but the massage was feeling so sensual. He finished my lower legs and ended up with long strokes from my feet to the glutes and back down before asking me turn over. I was still hard from his unexpected touch as I did.

As normal, he had the towel ready and put it across my pubic area, leaving my lower abs and mid upper thighs exposed as he usually did when I was face up. He gave me a chest massage and started to work on my abs, including the lower abdomen. I love this part as it feels super relaxing but massaging the lower abs also arouses me. So there I was with my cock throbbing against the towel, dripping precum as he again spent so much more time on my abs! He then moved down to my right leg, flicking that end of the towel up to expose the outer part of the upper right thigh. As he massaged the thigh, he also worked the adductors and I opened up my leg a little more to give me better access. He did get better access (LOL!) and massaged it all the way up to the pubic bone, something he has never done before! He repeated that a few times and pretty sure he noticed my dick trying to free itself from the draping as it kept throbbing and lifting the top end of the towel. He moved on to my left leg, gave a repeat performance as I moaned softly and squirmed a bit as his hands kept tracing my upper inner left thigh. He never did touch my balls or my dick but fuck, it felt so good! The time for my appointment was up and he took the towel as it was and slid it up my torso, exposing my rock hard dick, wiping off the oil from the chest and abdomen and the slid the towel back down, flicking my cock as he started to wipe the oil from my lower legs. After he finished, he put the towel to the side, smiled as he gazed at my dick and told me to take my time getting dressed before he left the room. I was so horned up, I jerked off to an intense finish!

Showered, got dressed and left him a bigger tip than usual, hoping he will take the hint and maybe do more the next time ;)

I was very amazed at the extra liberty he took this time with his touch and not expecting that was what, I guess, made it all the more exciting! Hopefully, this was not a one off session and it will continue to go in the right direction.
Love that experience, very hot man

When the masseur wants to do something but can't because of spa rules etc. is "take your time" code for feel free to bust your nut??

Reactions: OKCLane

soulofsun

Expert Member
Media
When the masseur wants to do something but can't because of spa rules etc. is "take your time" code for feel free to bust your nut??
I took it as such and did what was needed! :D:joy:

Typically after a good massage, the client is supposed to be all relaxed and mellow. Getting off from the table too quickly could make them feel dizzy or light-headed. So, I believe, "take your time" is a standard line to also suggest not to hurry up and rush to get dressed and leave as it could counter the effects of the massage.

I went to Lake Steam Baths in Denver day before yesterday. This is an old time Sauna, kind of Russian style, but they have men's and women's days so it is totally naked, and feels a bit like a Korean Sauna. When I got there I signed up for a scrub - which is kind of a Turkish style scrub. He was a good looking Hispanic guy, about 35 and he wore little white shorts (however nothing showed through, even when they were wet, which I couldn't understand). I was completely naked in the main room of the spa, on a side tiled surface that was prepared with foam mats. He started me on my stomach and i pushed my dick down between my legs (which I always do for comfort). He lathered me up with a lot of soapy bubbles followed by scrub mitts, and and then he removed his mitts and gave me a short massage.

He was standing next to me on my side and my hand was right at his dick during the soap up. He felt like he was sporting some wood and I did not move my hand away at all. I think this gave him a sign that I was down for some play. I started getting hard with my dick between my legs, and he grazed my crack and hole a couple times while sudsing. Another extremely erotic thing for me was that everyone seemed to be watching. Guys kept walking by, taking it all in. I was a little self-conscious, because I was hard and they could see it as my ass and dick were pointing toward the hall leading to the steam and sauna, and my legs were spread by my scrubber enough to give a nice view. I am a show off at hart though, so I got used to it.

During the mitt scrub down portion, he did not graze anything sensitive, but I actually gave his package a little squeeze, every now and then and he was fully hard. He had to be careful not to show his hard on, to the rest of the guys, but it was a bit difficult. When the mitts came off he started to pour warm water all over my body, and especially in my crack, which felt amazing, and made me even harder. I was oozing precum big-time, but was not too noticeable because everything was wet.

He then started the rub down portion, which is just a quick massage. He rubbed between my ass cheeks, and I raised my ass in approval. He grazed my cock a few times, and it jumped to full hardness. He carefully only did this when guys were not walking in direct eyeshot. He also then fully encircled my cock giving it a few good strokes! I was in heaven and wanted to pop! He then had me flip over.

I was sporting full wood, so he put a small wet folded white towel on my groin (not sure if they do this for everyone, or just guys with big boners). My cock was only semi hard at this point, but was clearly visible as a nice bulge for all to see. He started the whole process over again on my front, but spent time caressing my chest and nipples, which caused me to go hard again. My cockhead started to push north of the towel, which was kind of peaking out to say "hello" to everyone. I could see precum dripping now from my slit and onto my stomach. He grazed the glands while he was washing and later massaging my abs, and I'm sure he felt the precum slickness when he did. He did my legs making sure to rub my balls and hole again, then he washed everything clean with water, making sure to pour it directly on my glands peaking out of the towel. After he finished he had me gently get up, with my boner in full view of everyone, and I went into the steam room with my little hand towel - that they give you to sit on. I kind of held it in front of my hardon, but everyone I passed could see and stared right at my dick. It was close to closing and my scrubber handed me his card and told me to call him the next time I'm in town to visit his massage studio! Wonder what will happen there?

Very hot story man! I’d love to give you a free amateur massage in SF if you’re interested. DM me!

DenverFunHunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting back to gay massages, while in NYC I heard about the "baths". I honestly didn't know too much about them, but heard a few stories so I decided to find out myself. Back in the 80's the city had quite a number of them. Perusing the gay rags I noticed one of them offer massage and it gave a number to make an appointment. Decided to make a night of it and made it for 11PM. Although a bit nervous have only heard of what goes on in these places I arrived around 10. The guy at the front counter gave me my towel and asked me if I wanted a room or locker. I didn't know you could get a room and decided on that. As he buzzed me through I mentioned that I had an appointment for a massage. He checked his book and said " I'll tell Carlos what room you're in and he'll come for you. If you are not there just go to his massage room in the basement. You can't miss it". For some reason that made me get a bit hard and went to find my room on the second floor. Room 233 was simple. Just a bed and table with a hook on the wall and a hanger. No window. I undressed and wrapped the towel around me and went to explore. Just rooms and a bathroom on this floor with a dark maze type of room at the back of the house. (Maybe later). Went down to the first floor and there was a lounge and snack bar, lockers and showers and more rooms. The basement is where it was most interesting with a pool, jacuzzi, showers, steam room and sauna and there it was.. a door that said "massage" which was closed. There were not a lot of men around and the ones who were, were not very interesting so I went into the steam room and sat there for about 10 minutes. Took a shower and kind of hovered around the massage room since it was close to 11. Went to take another shower when I saw the door open and a naked man emerge followed by an Hispanic looking man with just a towel on. I walked over and said I am your 11 o clock. He smiled and said I was his last one for the night so he doesn't have to rush. Closing the door he said to give him my towel and lie on my back. He started oiling my right thigh and rubbing inside the leg all the way to the feet. Doing the same thing to the other leg he then came up to my head and took off his towel placing his dick on my forehead. Reaching over me he massaged my chest all the way to my stomach. My foreskin was already pulled back and stayed that way because I became hard instantly. Climbing on top of me he began to lick my cock very lightly and positioned his dick over my mouth. His licks became more intense and he finally put me in his mouth. All the while I was mimicking what he was doing to me. Apparently he liked it because he was rock hard. He never let up and neither did I. I started to get that feeling and started moaning to let him know it was soon time when he exploded in my mouth and I did the same to him a few seconds later. Cleaning me up, he actually gave me a great massage. Took another shower and sat in the jacuzzi for a bit. Went back to my room and decided to see what that maze was like. Maybe another time as this is getting too long.
Just made me pre cum reading this....

DenverFunHunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree especially with that last bit. I used to have a great mt for years, Im sure his goal was to get me hard as soon as possible for as long as possible. That was fine by me - Ive never been short of sexual partners. He was married to a gorgeous woman, I just put him in the straight but likes to look at a big hard cock category. If you have a big cock guys are interested, but it is a mistake to assume they are gay or want sex. However they are curious as to how big it gets, Im happy to show them lol.
Spot ON!!!

DBUK16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another massage tonight.

First time with this Italian and wow. Was only meant to be a sensual massage.

Ended up being one of the best I’ve ever had. When he said ‘would you like to move to the bedroom’, I thought ‘hallelujah’.

Kissed, sucked and fucked. And the massage was perfect too. :)