Any new massage stories?

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whats

the other story? I can’t hardly wait!
I thought about going back to him the next day, but decided to wait until my next trip to the city. I kept his number and returned in a few weeks. Same scenario at the Y and called him Friday night for a late appointment. I explained on the phone who I was and he remembered me right away. There was a noticeable excitement in his voice and said to come over when he was closing at 10. Freshly showered and feeling kinda sexy I rang his bell and he opened it immediately. Gave me a big hug and said how glad he was to see me. I asked him if the charge would be extra since it is after hours and he said after hours he gives reduced rates. He told me to get undressed and lay on my stomach. He asked if I would be comfortable without covering and I said (coyly) I guess so. He went right to work on my back and my legs. Believe it or not I really want a massage and not just a hand job, and he obviously knew his craft because it felt amazing. When he got to my ass I started to get hard and he played with my hole but didn't enter too far sliding down to my balls where he lightly tickled them. He reached under and said let's make you more comfortable an tried to pull down my hard on, but being as hard as it was he couldn't. I said sorry, but he said don't be because it just means I'm doing a good job. He went over everything again and gave my feet an incredible massage. I'm usually ticklish there but he knew just what to do to avoid tickling them. "Let's get you turned over" as he put his arm under my chest and helped me onto my back. He stood back and just looked at me "Just beautiful' he said (and he said he muttering to himself a number of times as he massaged me). He applied oil to my chest concentrating on my nipples . Raising my arms over my head he spent a bit of time on them and very sensuously on my pits. I thought he was going to lick them but didn't. Back to my nipples he started lightly tweaking them and that's when I started to leak. If he noticed he didn't say anything but started with his long sweeping strokes down my stomach lightly brushing my pubic hair and then accidentally brushing the tip of my cock. Down both legs and back up to the inside of my thighs. I guess my heavy breathing was telling him something because he said. I guess this needs attention too and gently held my cock in one hand and bent down very close looking at it while pulling down the foreskin with the other. He then licked the precum off and said "nectar". I started to buck up and he held me down and said to calm down as this was only the beginning. He then masturbated me for about a minute and went back to massaging everything else. He pulled up a stool and bent down and took the whole thing down his throat. I jumped up as he was using his tongue unlike I had ever experience before and was groping himself through his clothes. It didn't take long and I told him I was "there". He just sucked harder and I blasted in his mouth like a shotgun. He took every drop and asked how was that? I could only nod as I was breathing so heavily. He took a warm towel and wiped me down. He said he hoped I'd return and I said I hoped so too. (I never did). If anyone wants to know how I remember so much detail it's because back then I kept a journal and in case anyone would ever find it, I used a lot of code known only to me. Oh, and there was no charge.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a pretty hot (but legit) massage at the Russian Turkish Baths. On Thursdays and Sundays they have male-only hours where everyone just wears towels (other times you have to wear shorts they provide or swim trunks) and they have guys on staff walking around offering massages.

I finally got one and at the massage they also just have towels to cover you, no underwear (in NY you normally have to have underwear on). This got me pretty horny so I kept getting a boner throughout the massage and the masseur would move my dick around to massage my thighs or to adjust the towel, and often graze my boner while massaging me. Normally the underwear keeps it pretty under wraps even on the flip, but it was nice to be more free and have him be so carefree about it.

I wasn’t self-conscious at all thinking this must be a regular occurrence for him during the male-only hours (it’s mostly gay guys). I didn’t get any impression either way whether he would go further or not with the massage, but that was fine.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a pretty hot (but legit) massage at the Russian Turkish Baths. On Thursdays and Sundays they have male-only hours where everyone just wears towels (other times you have to wear shorts they provide or swim trunks) and they have guys on staff walking around offering massages.

I finally got one and at the massage they also just have towels to cover you, no underwear (in NY you normally have to have underwear on). This got me pretty horny so I kept getting a boner throughout the massage and the masseur would move my dick around to massage my thighs or to adjust the towel, and often graze my boner while massaging me. Normally the underwear keeps it pretty under wraps even on the flip, but it was nice to be more free and have him be so carefree about it.

I wasn’t self-conscious at all thinking this must be a regular occurrence for him during the male-only hours (it’s mostly gay guys). I didn’t get any impression either way whether he would go further or not with the massage, but that was fine.
Great cock, Captain Hook! Would love to snuggle up to that with my mouth, buddy.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm confessing now that I'm a bit of a perv but I enjoy getting massages and thoroughly enjoy showing off a boner. None of the masseurs have gone for it but they almost all brush against it. Once a guy stopped, took a small hand towel and dabbed the precum off the tip and then proceeded with the massage. Another guy massaged my balls and between my balls and hole but didn't touch my cock. Another guy saw me just laying there as he wiped his hands and then asked me if I wanted him to finish off the massage. I said yes so he finished it off - and asked me for more money. The next time I went back to him I said I wanted the more expensive massage and when the time came I reached over and grabbed his crotch and found a fucking monster cock hiding in his briefs. He let me play with it but nothing more. it was one of my first times getting a massage. It was during the wintertime and of course, I was dressed in my favorite warm ski togs, leotard with tights and Speedo style swim wear under the leotards. When arriving at the sauna polar, I was told what will be done with me when being massaged. I did have an erection under my winter attire from all the all the curious anticipation of what will happen. It was somewhat of a shock, when the guy that would be doing my massage was totally naked and semi erect. After explaining to me what he'll be doing, I began to feel a lot better, but now quite horny, when he said he's going to help me out of all my snug winter outfit including my Speedo underwear. We were the only ones in the sauna room dressing room with large surrounding mirrors. There I stood facing his naked body and looking at the surrounding mirrors, as he began gently unfastening the bib and shoulder straps on the snug warm ski togs, then gently removing my winter flannel shirt, when the straps and bib separated and dropped to my waist. I began to really like the way he started undressing me, first the snow shoes and socks were pulled off, then he firmly pulled down the all unbuttoned and unsnapped snug ski togs, a few more gentle pulls, he had them unsnugged, down and off me. He stopped a few minutes seeing me still in leotard and tights while being fully erect under them and asked how I was feeling and if I was ready to be massaged, once he has me stripped naked. I shyly answered "I'm okay" Soon, he had my leotards and speedo swim suit off and guided me to the massage table, wiping my erect penis and balls clean, then draping me with a big fuzzy blanket and finally giving me a great timely massage. It was wonderful and quite an introduction, slowly being stripped out of my winter outfit by a naked and semi erect guy, then giving such a great massage while I'm totally naked and still having a healthy hard on.

The most recent was a great massage but the guy insisted on draping. He didn't see the boner, if he did he completely ignored it. I won't go back there! :tongue:

Like I said, I guess I'm a bit of a perv for enjoy showing off. But I do enjoy the massage too!

Reactions: OttawaGoodlife

BulgingJunk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So... an awkward moment during a couples massage yesterday; Was was massaging the male and my coworker was massaging the female. When I started the massage with my client I could see a bulge through the sheet and blanket. I didn't really anything of it because I can see a lot of guys bulges this way, but while I was massaging his upper body it seemed to be growing then shrinking. I was like ok that's weird. I undraped his leg and secured the draping and started working on his quad. I noticed movement and by the end of working his quad he was fully erect the sheet was tenting and it was about 6.5-7" from what I could tell through the sheet. He maintained a full erection during my work on both legs. It was weird that he had an erection and that it wasn't just he and I, but his girlfriend and another therapist in the room. This is only the second time I have witnessed a guy getting an erection while I massaged him, but the last one wasn't even to that extent. I'd never say anything because I believe it is a natural reaction and it happens. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't enthralled by what I saw.

OttawaGoodlife

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may have fucked things up. First time with a new massage therapist. He is in his mid 50s, in great shape, and seemed like a really nice guy. The massage started off as most do. I asked him to focus on my traps, gluts, adductors and abdominals. This guy was strong and very good. I was looking for a therapeutic massage and he had skills. He massaged my back THOROUGHLY.. lots of pressure, spending lots of time working through my knots. He then moved to my gluts. He spent so much time on my ass that I suddenly wondered if he was enjoying it. At one point, he even said, it is ok that I am working on your gluts for so long. Of course I said sure. At the same time, I started wondering if this guy was flirting. He moved down my legs but kept going back to my ass.

When the time came, I flipped over and he started to massage my quads - I got hard - really hard - embarrassingly hard. My cock pulsed. His hand started moving up my quads to hips and he began this deep sweeping motion. I thought for sure this guy was trying to push my buttons. He did the same thing on the other side - and my cock continued to rage on.

He then moved to the abdominal massage. At this point I had calmed myself down - not wanting to appear like a creep. He adjusted the sheet to reveal my abs but kept the sheet covering my pelvis. His abdominal massage was rough. I pointed my toes as a coping strategy which moved the sheet down a bit - to around my pubic hair. And then the BOOM - raging hard on. My hard on popped out of the sheet and was exposed. I was fucking embarrassed but he kept going. He grazed my cock a few times which felt intentional. Suddenly the massage ended - my time was up.

I got dressed and met him in the waiting area. Could not make eye contact - too embarrassed. I booked in for the next week and quickly left.

Now this is where I fucked up. I made a mistake with the timing and emailed to reschedule. This is what I wrote:

I just checked my schedule and I have a haircut booked at 1 (in your area). Is there anyway you can see me earlier? Or should I book 60 minutes?

Thanks again for the treatment - it was awesome - and thanks for not making things awkward.

He responded:

, you can come in at 11:30 and we can do 75 minutes or you can come after your haircut? Don’t worry about the awkwardness- it wasn’t.... and besides I’m 55 years old and been massaging a long time. It’s just part of life

I show up to the next massage with a semi - expecting a similar massage. I said his last massage was amazing and asked if he could do the same. He started to talk about my boner and said that it happens often - and even to him - that it is natural. I said that happy he said that and that I am cool with it. In retrospect, I think my reply was a bit awkward.

I get on the table and he starts massaging. This time he spend less time on my ass, but more time massaging my adductors (which lying on my stomach). I thought for sure he is going to push the limits more this time. Nope. When I flipped over I was hard. This time he seemed to be more cautious about working around my cock. He did not avoid the area - but was cautious not to get too close.

At the end of the massage he stood really close to me and asked me a few a questions. He smiled, and mentioned that he is married with kids and hopes to massage me again.

He is really good at what he does - but I think my email fucked things up with the email. I am guessing that I should not have acknowledged my boner. I will book again in a couple of weeks and see what happens.... I just have no idea of what to say or do.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may have fucked things up. First time with a new massage therapist. He is in his mid 50s, in great shape, and seemed like a really nice guy. The massage started off as most do. I asked him to focus on my traps, gluts, adductors and abdominals. This guy was strong and very good. I was looking for a therapeutic massage and he had skills. He massaged my back THOROUGHLY.. lots of pressure, spending lots of time working through my knots. He then moved to my gluts. He spent so much time on my ass that I suddenly wondered if he was enjoying it. At one point, he even said, it is ok that I am working on your gluts for so long. Of course I said sure. At the same time, I started wondering if this guy was flirting. He moved down my legs but kept going back to my ass.

When the time came, I flipped over and he started to massage my quads - I got hard - really hard - embarrassingly hard. My cock pulsed. His hand started moving up my quads to hips and he began this deep sweeping motion. I thought for sure this guy was trying to push my buttons. He did the same thing on the other side - and my cock continued to rage on.

He then moved to the abdominal massage. At this point I had calmed myself down - not wanting to appear like a creep. He adjusted the sheet to reveal my abs but kept the sheet covering my pelvis. His abdominal massage was rough. I pointed my toes as a coping strategy which moved the sheet down a bit - to around my pubic hair. And then the BOOM - raging hard on. My hard on popped out of the sheet and was exposed. I was fucking embarrassed but he kept going. He grazed my cock a few times which felt intentional. Suddenly the massage ended - my time was up.

I got dressed and met him in the waiting area. Could not make eye contact - too embarrassed. I booked in for the next week and quickly left.

Now this is where I fucked up. I made a mistake with the timing and emailed to reschedule. This is what I wrote:

I just checked my schedule and I have a haircut booked at 1 (in your area). Is there anyway you can see me earlier? Or should I book 60 minutes?

Thanks again for the treatment - it was awesome - and thanks for not making things awkward.

He responded:

, you can come in at 11:30 and we can do 75 minutes or you can come after your haircut? Don’t worry about the awkwardness- it wasn’t.... and besides I’m 55 years old and been massaging a long time. It’s just part of life

I show up to the next massage with a semi - expecting a similar massage. I said his last massage was amazing and asked if he could do the same. He started to talk about my boner and said that it happens often - and even to him - that it is natural. I said that happy he said that and that I am cool with it. In retrospect, I think my reply was a bit awkward.

I get on the table and he starts massaging. This time he spend less time on my ass, but more time massaging my adductors (which lying on my stomach). I thought for sure he is going to push the limits more this time. Nope. When I flipped over I was hard. This time he seemed to be more cautious about working around my cock. He did not avoid the area - but was cautious not to get too close.

At the end of the massage he stood really close to me and asked me a few a questions. He smiled, and mentioned that he is married with kids and hopes to massage me again.

He is really good at what he does - but I think my email fucked things up with the email. I am guessing that I should not have acknowledged my boner. I will book again in a couple of weeks and see what happens.... I just have no idea of what to say or do.

Based on what you’ve written I don’t see a problem. I wouldn’t have mentioned the erection as I don’t think it’s necessary. He told you it was common and something he sees as natural. If there was a problem he would just always be busy and never have time to fit you into his schedule. It sounds like he was going out of his way to accommodate your changing schedule.

Erections happen. Nothing needs to be said. Relax and have a great massage.

OttawaGoodlife

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Based on what you’ve written I don’t see a problem. I wouldn’t have mentioned the erection as I don’t think it’s necessary. He told you it was common and something he sees as natural. If there was a problem he would just always be busy and never have time to fit you into his schedule. It sounds like he was going out of his way to accommodate your changing schedule.

Erections happen. Nothing needs to be said. Relax and have a great massage.

Good point! I am not looking for a HE, rather an intense massage that is therapeutic and sensual at the same time. The idea of him 'flirting' is exciting but I don't want anything more. I am trying to figure out a way to tell him that I am cool with him massaging around my cock - getting close or even grazing it. I also want him to know that I am comfortable having a pulsing hard-on as long as he is. He was cautious during the last massage and I want him to do what he did the first time.

What should I say to him to let him know that I am 100% comfortable? I thought I would ask for him to work on my pelvic wall next time. But what can I say to ease the whole boner situation? Just let it happen and see what he does? I wold prefer it if he continues to massage around my cock rather than avoid the area - boner or no boner.

Reactions: nicnic

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good point! I am not looking for a HE, rather an intense massage that is therapeutic and sensual at the same time. The idea of him 'flirting' is exciting but I don't want anything more. I am trying to figure out a way to tell him that I am cool with him massaging around my cock - getting close or even grazing it. I also want him to know that I am comfortable having a pulsing hard-on as long as he is. He was cautious during the last massage and I want him to do what he did the first time.

What should I say to him to let him know that I am 100% comfortable? I thought I would ask for him to work on my pelvic wall next time. But what can I say to ease the whole boner situation? Just let it happen and see what he does? I wold prefer it if he continues to massage around my cock rather than avoid the area - boner or no boner.
Just my opinion, but I would tell him I like his first massage better than the last one. It felt more complete. If he asks what you mean tell him that first one seemed to cover more areas and was more satisfying. Something similar happened to me and my masseur gave me a more thorough massage. Just a thought.

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

He responded:

I agree with others, there's nothing wrong in what you said. Question to you and others is, would it be too much to request not to be covered by sheet in the next session?

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got a massage from a masseur yesterday whom I had been to about 5-6 times before. He works out of a spa in northern Toronto. The spa looks very professional upfront but the way the masseuses there dress, I am pretty sure more goes on behind closed doors. Anyway, this guy I see there gives a decent massage for a great price but doesn't go as far to provide a happy ending. He is ok with me lying naked while on my belly but always makes a narrow band with a bath towel enough to cover my junk and upper thighs while I am on my back.

There is a shower available in the massage room and I have used it for the last few times before and after the massage. The masseur after bringing me into the room usually allows me enough time to get undressed, shower and lie down on the table before knocking to re-enter. Yesterday, I just took my time drying myself off after the shower, wanting him to come into the room while I was still standing and naked. He did knock, I okayed but not seeing me on the table as he opened the door, he started to back out. I said it was fine and as he entered, pretended to still wipe myself off, letting him take a good look at me. I had a semi by now. He watched me while I walked and climbed onto the table, and started his massage the usual way encouraging some deep breaths and proceeded to massage the back. Pretty normal stuff and then he moved down to my butt. He spent a lot longer than usual on my glutes this time, went back to my middle and upper back and back down to my glutes. Once he finished that and moved down to my legs, I thought that was end of the glutes treatment. But, once he started working on my back thighs, he went back to my butt and spent some more time there. So good! He worked on my hamstrings and also started to massage my inner thighs, something he hadn’t done much of before! I was hard and my cock twitching. He didn’t go towards my butt crack but the massage was feeling so sensual. He finished my lower legs and ended up with long strokes from my feet to the glutes and back down before asking me turn over. I was still hard from his unexpected touch as I did.

As normal, he had the towel ready and put it across my pubic area, leaving my lower abs and mid upper thighs exposed as he usually did when I was face up. He gave me a chest massage and started to work on my abs, including the lower abdomen. I love this part as it feels super relaxing but massaging the lower abs also arouses me. So there I was with my cock throbbing against the towel, dripping precum as he again spent so much more time on my abs! He then moved down to my right leg, flicking that end of the towel up to expose the outer part of the upper right thigh. As he massaged the thigh, he also worked the adductors and I opened up my leg a little more to give me better access. He did get better access (LOL!) and massaged it all the way up to the pubic bone, something he has never done before! He repeated that a few times and pretty sure he noticed my dick trying to free itself from the draping as it kept throbbing and lifting the top end of the towel. He moved on to my left leg, gave a repeat performance as I moaned softly and squirmed a bit as his hands kept tracing my upper inner left thigh. He never did touch my balls or my dick but fuck, it felt so good! The time for my appointment was up and he took the towel as it was and slid it up my torso, exposing my rock hard dick, wiping off the oil from the chest and abdomen and the slid the towel back down, flicking my cock as he started to wipe the oil from my lower legs. After he finished, he put the towel to the side, smiled as he gazed at my dick and told me to take my time getting dressed before he left the room. I was so horned up, I jerked off to an intense finish!

Showered, got dressed and left him a bigger tip than usual, hoping he will take the hint and maybe do more the next time ;)

I was very amazed at the extra liberty he took this time with his touch and not expecting that was what, I guess, made it all the more exciting! Hopefully, this was not a one off session and it will continue to go in the right direction.
Good one! Thoughts on how you gonna take it to next level?

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When out of town to where relatives stay i usually go for a massage at this professional spa, a few times ive had the same guy. lates 20's, fit, handsome. His girlfriend is the receptionist at the spa. Anyhow ive seen his professional masseur ad and he CLEARLY stated he is a professional and doesn't do endings or funny business. So that didnt bother me because i wasn't necessarily looking that time for one. So during the massage (which i told him i didnt need draping). he worked my glutes good,,kinda brush against my taint a few times, grazed my balls once or twice but nothing epic...when i rolled over my erection was sticking straight out he look and it but honestly just focused on the area he was working and few times when reaching over me his forearm grazed my dick head. but he seem to diligently stay on task. So then the massage ended and he said stay put he need to get a towel to dry of my access oils. he left he room and returned.He made small talk with my about him soon owning his own business as He dried my body really well from my feet going upward by the time he reached my upper thigh (while he was still talking to me) he dried my ballsac then BOLDLY grabbed my super hard erection and dried it and moved it around as he dried the shaft and wipe my pre cum from my cock head. It happened kinda fast but long enough...he never made eye contact with me but just kept talking...so i went along with it and continued to talk. Afterwards he got me some water and then that was it.

Was so hot he touched it like that bold and straight to the point....i got back out of town next week for the holidays. and I can see he has some open appointments after Xmas would love to see if he does it again
Great experience man!! Thanks for sharing. Any recent visit?

Reactions: archetypal_mystic

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK, so I was out doing some Saturday errands. I had gotten my foot massage before at the Thai place (local mall) and thought 'what the heck' I will get another one. It feels good right? I have only been in the place a few times and yea, it's in the local mall so I figure the place is legit and clean. All good!

When I was at the desk deciding what massage I wanted, I went for the one hour table massage. Its an older guy there so I figure I have time and all so went for it. He showed me to a curtained off area with two massage beds in it. I take off my shoes, socks, pants, shirt... just have on my boxer briefs and proceed to just rest face down on the massage bed. He comes back in and starts the massage. All is good and he is working down my back and I asked him to concentrate on my lower back and glutes. No problem.

During the course of this time he is really hitting the sore spot but I knew that really if I took off my briefs he would be able to give a much better massage. Now this is NOT sexual at all... I really was not even hard. I reach down and pull off my briefs and there I am buck naked on top of that massage table. No, towel, nothing but my bare ass, legs, back... etc. He continues the massage and proceeds to massage my butt and inner thighs. Nothing was said, but the man was totally getting into it. I could tell. I just relaxed and let him rub my naked body all over.

Yea, he did touch my nuts but did not rub them. He saw my soft cock but did not touch it. The massage was wonderful and I will go back. Maybe I should not have pulled off my boxer-briefs but for a legit massage, it was amazing. I know where to go for the happy ending type, that was not what I was looking for but did sorta like being naked while this guy was giving my ass a great massage.

This may be boring compared to other posts here but it's my contribution to this thread. Maybe I will go back before March.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, so I was out doing some Saturday errands. I had gotten my foot massage before at the Thai place (local mall) and thought 'what the heck' I will get another one. It feels good right? I have only been in the place a few times and yea, it's in the local mall so I figure the place is legit and clean. All good!

When I was at the desk deciding what massage I wanted, I went for the one hour table massage. Its an older guy there so I figure I have time and all so went for it. He showed me to a curtained off area with two massage beds in it. I take off my shoes, socks, pants, shirt... just have on my boxer briefs and proceed to just rest face down on the massage bed. He comes back in and starts the massage. All is good and he is working down my back and I asked him to concentrate on my lower back and glutes. No problem.

During the course of this time he is really hitting the sore spot but I knew that really if I took off my briefs he would be able to give a much better massage. Now this is NOT sexual at all... I really was not even hard. I reach down and pull off my briefs and there I am buck naked on top of that massage table. No, towel, nothing but my bare ass, legs, back... etc. He continues the massage and proceeds to massage my butt and inner thighs. Nothing was said, but the man was totally getting into it. I could tell. I just relaxed and let him rub my naked body all over.

Yea, he did touch my nuts but did not rub them. He saw my soft cock but did not touch it. The massage was wonderful and I will go back. Maybe I should not have pulled off my boxer-briefs but for a legit massage, it was amazing. I know where to go for the happy ending type, that was not what I was looking for but did sorta like being naked while this guy was giving my ass a great massage.

This may be boring compared to other posts here but it's my contribution to this thread. Maybe I will go back before March.

I’ve had no luck at the mall. The dividing curtains offer no privacy which is a big deal for others.
I went in a couple years ago and the guy just about lost it when he saw me taking off my jeans. I had to remain fully clothed and he massaged through them. It was terrible.
Then he decided I needed some special oil to help my back so he exposed enough skin to rub it in. Unfortunately it smelled to high heaven and was very hot.
It took several laundering’s to get the smell out of my clothes and I finally just threw the leather belt away.
Glad you had better luck.