Any new massage stories?

Matadortk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone had massages in the predominantly Muslim countries? There were some horny accounts from the local Turkish/Moroccan hammams on the forum in the past, but I found it really hard to picture.

Reactions: 11235

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
So I've been going to this new spa in LA for massage.

The first two visits with the masseur were strictly therapeutic. In fact, I was covered up more than usual because the room was quite cold. He had spent a lot of time on my exposed glutes, but I had asked him for that so it wasn't a surprise.

But this third time the masseur remember and warmed the table, which I appreciated. I could kinda feel him brushing by, but he was a larger (as in taller and broader) guy and filled the space.

He did the usual glute work and flipped me over for some inner thigh work, where I'm pretty sensitive.

I kinda opened my eyes and he smiled back at me and then pushed the sheet aside and starting stroking. He then dropped his shorts to reveal a thick member and made me stroke him.

I am sometimes a multicummer so I shot a fair bit. He thought I was done and started to ease his strokes, when I shot another thick stream that took him by surprise. Suffice to say he had to get some extra towels :)

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I've been going to this new spa in LA for massage.

The first two visits with the masseur were strictly therapeutic. In fact, I was covered up more than usual because the room was quite cold. He had spent a lot of time on my exposed glutes, but I had asked him for that so it wasn't a surprise.

But this third time the masseur remember and warmed the table, which I appreciated. I could kinda feel him brushing by, but he was a larger (as in taller and broader) guy and filled the space.

He did the usual glute work and flipped me over for some inner thigh work, where I'm pretty sensitive.

I kinda opened my eyes and he smiled back at me and then pushed the sheet aside and starting stroking. He then dropped his shorts to reveal a thick member and made me stroke him.

I am sometimes a multicummer so I shot a fair bit. He thought I was done and started to ease his strokes, when I shot another thick stream that took him by surprise. Suffice to say he had to get some extra towels :)

Wow! Hot story!

Was hoping someone could answer something for me:

You pay to give someone a "non-sexual" massage (no happy ending, no touching of genitals). Illegal?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was hoping someone could answer something for me:

You pay to give someone a "non-sexual" massage (no happy ending, no touching of genitals). Illegal?

I don’t know what is legal or illegal in your state. In Oklahoma, and most other places I’ve been, massages are legal and legitimate businesses.
The proverbial “happy ending” is where things can become illegal.

Reactions: swingfun

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don’t know what is legal or illegal in your state. In Oklahoma, and most other places I’ve been, massages are legal and legitimate businesses.
True. In the public massage places, happy endings do happen but only after you gain trust and they are aware that you are not going to cause them issues. I do not push it and honestly am not looking for the happy ending part. I just like to not be draped and get my massage totally undressed. It has gotten to that point now and I am cool with it. The massage is great and I can just let it all hang out. I went back to that place last week, my dick was hard but calmed down a bit when I relaxed for the massage. Love getting my glutes massaged w/o having my pants on. For me, the experience is not sexual.

Love reading about those who do get the happy endings though. Have fun with it!

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think he was asking if it illegal for him to pay someone so he can massage them.

Reactions: OKCLane

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he was asking if it illegal for him to pay someone so he can massage them.

You are absolutely correct. My apologies and thank you for pointing that out.

It changes things as I would assume you need a massage therapist license to charge for this as well as a tax permit and business license. Plus in Oklahoma there are inspections and a myriad of rules.

I have seen, in the old Craig’s List days, where the guy advertised himself as an amateur but accepted donations for the massage.

Good luck.

tdk2323451

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are absolutely correct. My apologies and thank you for pointing that out.

It changes things as I would assume you need a massage therapist license to charge for this as well as a tax permit and business license. Plus in Oklahoma there are inspections and a myriad of rules.

I have seen, in the old Craig’s List days, where the guy advertised himself as an amateur but accepted donations for the massage.

Good luck.
I miss the old Craig's List days.

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any recommendations for a good masseur in Philadelphia?
Had a few massages in Philly. Unfortunately
Any recommendations for a good masseur in Philadelphia?
I've had a number of massages in Philly, however that was sometime ago and the ones I've used aren't in business anymore. However there is a sight called masseurfinder.com and if you type in Philadelphia it has a number of masseurs. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but it's been quite a while since I've been there.

ellipses

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had my first unexpected experience today. I went for a lunchtime back wax appointment during work hours in the city of London. I do this regularly as have some back hair that annoys me. I had been to this place before and was always professional.

Today though... At the end of the wax I'm face down in boxers and he rubbed the moisturiser in as a massage. He asked me to turn over for a free nose wax. The massage was unexpectedly sensual and as I had loose boxers on, he spotted I had a semi. He said, "You obviously enjoyed that". I said "yes, I wasn't expecting it and it always has an effect". He said "That's fine by me". I started to rise more and as he passed down the bed to get something he gave my semi a squeeze through my boxers.

He commented about me seeming to respond and was it OK. I said I didn't mind or something. The next thing I know he rubs my semi again and puts his hand in and pulls it out and says "wow, look at this". He let it go and I couldn't cope and came immediately! He then said "uh-oh, we'd better clean this up quick" and got tissues. I sort of muttered apologies and he said "don't be silly and it has happened many times before". As he finished I got up and & dressed squashing my still semi back into my suit trousers. He said "next time if you can do a later appointment at the end of the day I'll give you a free massage if you wanted". I said "I'd keep that in mind" and I paid the normal fee and left! My mind is still blown by what happened today. It felt so naughty and unexpected.