Any new massage stories?

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was hoping someone could answer something for me:

You pay to give someone a "non-sexual" massage (no happy ending, no touching of genitals). Illegal?

Robert Kraft and the going’s on in the Orchids of Asia spa have clarified the legal situation in Florida at least.

Had a hot massage with one of my guys a couple weeks ago. Been seeing him a few years now, so it’s a mix of sensual and therapeutic. He gives a great butt massage, with firm sensual strokes down to my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, playing with my hole a bit. At one point he parted my butt cheeks and blew air on my hole (that was new) and I was ready to blow haha. He doesn’t press his cock against me much, but there were points where he slowed the massage and was working on my neck, standing to the side of my head and I could feel the heat of his cock next to my head. Not sure if he was giving me the opportunity to suck his cock or not, but I didn’t want to step over any bounds so I didn’t do anything. When I flipped over I was super rock hard. He massaged my front, playing with my balls a bit and brushing against my cock. I must have been leaking pre cum like mad. At one point he leaned down and rubbed his stubble along my cock. Loved that. Eventually he took hold of my cock and worked me slowly. I grabbed his hairy chest under his shirt and felt his guns and arse as he stroked me, looking right into my eyes. It was fucking intense. I shot a load and the first one hit my armpit haha. Made a huge mess of myself, but it was awesome!

Strokem84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a pretty hot (but legit) massage at the Russian Turkish Baths. On Thursdays and Sundays they have male-only hours where everyone just wears towels (other times you have to wear shorts they provide or swim trunks) and they have guys on staff walking around offering massages.

I finally got one and at the massage they also just have towels to cover you, no underwear (in NY you normally have to have underwear on). This got me pretty horny so I kept getting a boner throughout the massage and the masseur would move my dick around to massage my thighs or to adjust the towel, and often graze my boner while massaging me. Normally the underwear keeps it pretty under wraps even on the flip, but it was nice to be more free and have him be so carefree about it.

I wasn’t self-conscious at all thinking this must be a regular occurrence for him during the male-only hours (it’s mostly gay guys). I didn’t get any impression either way whether he would go further or not with the massage, but that was fine.
I wouldn’t be able to stay away from that amazing cock of yours! Damn. And that sounds like a great time at the bath!

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a hot massage with one of my guys a couple weeks ago. Been seeing him a few years now, so it’s a mix of sensual and therapeutic. He gives a great butt massage, with firm sensual strokes down to my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, playing with my hole a bit. At one point he parted my butt cheeks and blew air on my hole (that was new) and I was ready to blow haha. He doesn’t press his cock against me much, but there were points where he slowed the massage and was working on my neck, standing to the side of my head and I could feel the heat of his cock next to my head. Not sure if he was giving me the opportunity to suck his cock or not, but I didn’t want to step over any bounds so I didn’t do anything. When I flipped over I was super rock hard. He massaged my front, playing with my balls a bit and brushing against my cock. I must have been leaking pre cum like mad. At one point he leaned down and rubbed his stubble along my cock. Loved that. Eventually he took hold of my cock and worked me slowly. I grabbed his hairy chest under his shirt and felt his guns and arse as he stroked me, looking right into my eyes. It was fucking intense. I shot a load and the first one hit my armpit haha. Made a huge mess of myself, but it was awesome!
Ya know, paragraphs are your friends.

Reactions: dkr0714 and tito21

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Returned to the spa that I had mentioned before and had a new therapist.

He gave a very good therapeutic massage -- obviously different technique from his colleague. Not chatty at all.

There were definitely some sensual elements but he was feeling me out (literally and figuratively). We were coming up on time and I would've been fine with just the great therapeutic work.

I was flipped over and draped and he started doing some reflexology work on my hands, which I like. When he finished, he gently rested my hand near my crotch. He then switched to my other hand and did the same thing.

So now both my hands are kinda making a V at my crotch and his is lingering there too. He then pulls the sheet down and exposes my cock. I wasn't hard because I was so relaxed but he took it into his hands. They had a bit of warm massage oil on them and it didn't take long before I got hard.

He then went to town, and got so close that I thought he was going to put it in his mouth. Once again I shot a large load and he has to get three (!) hand towels.

Luke Daley

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes.... excellent massage the other day - very sensual and thorough. Masseur was Brazilian.
Name so I could request him specifically? What service did you ask for. Massage? Massage and body scrub / table shower? (I still don’t know what body scrub / table shower entails haha)

phillipeantony

Cherished Member
Media
Name so I could request him specifically? What service did you ask for. Massage? Massage and body scrub / table shower? (I still don’t know what body scrub / table shower entails haha)

I kinda forgot to ask his name... I did 60min massage + 30 min table shower.

A table shower entails lying down on a table and being washed by the therapist. Typically you’re soaped and rinsed, then they rub an exfoliant all over you and rinse you off. I like to get my table shower after the massage as its a good way to get the oil off.

For the past few months I've been going to an asian "foot massage" place near where I live. When I went there I saw that they have tables for full body massages. A lot of these asian massage parlours have become heavily regulated about what they can and can't offer. I called one up recently who said I could not remove my underwear and they can't use oil. Another place said they could only do table massages on the weekend when they had an LMBT.

Anyway i went to this place just hoping for a cheap fully body table massage, I requested a male and this super friendly Chinese guy named Tommy came out and said hello. He left me alone and I got naked and draped the towel over myself and lay face down. I speak a little Chinese, but I used my phone to tell him I wanted him to focus on the butt and legs. Without hesitation, he pulls the towel completely up so my entire but is exposed and the towel was just resting on my back, and he used warm oil to slowly start massaging my butt. He used a lot of oil and it felt great, very slow, very deliberate. Every so often he would let his finger tips slowly graze the length of my crack. When I flipped over, he massaged the insides of my legs with great attention, just barely grazing my balls a few times. I was hard as a rock.

Since then I've gone back a few times, each time it's been a little more sensual, more of his fingertips gently touching my butt, almost like a tickle, and more and more ball rubbing. The last time I went, he had both his hands on either side of my cock massaging my pubic area, under the towel. He did this for a while, and I had been on edge for so long that I exploded under the towel. I grabbed my cock with the towel to make sure I didn't make a mess or hit him, and he just kept on going massaging in that area.

It's hot every time, so I make sure to allot a bit of money every month for a visit.

BTW, and not too preach, but if you guys do go to an Asian massage place, regardless if there's any kind of happy anything, and regardless if its man or woman, make sure you are tipping the same, if not more than a regular therapist.

Also I love this guy's channel. He gives great massages and in these two videos you can see the guy is hard and throbbing beneath the sheet. hot stuff