Any new massage stories?

OttawaGoodlife

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BTW, and not too preach, but if you guys do go to an Asian massage place, regardless if there's any kind of happy anything, and regardless if its man or woman, make sure you are tipping the same, if not more than a regular therapist.

Also I love this guy's channel. He gives great massages and in these two videos you can see the guy is hard and throbbing beneath the sheet. hot stuff

I would love to get a massage like this!!

I was getting regular massages for a time for sports-related stuff. So, they were all legit places, where something like a “happy ending” would be surprising.

Still, it’s hard not to get hard erect during a massage, especially when the therapist is working certain areas. And since my therapists have tended to recommend getting massages in the nude, it has led to some close calls. Once, after massaging my thighs, my therapist covered my legs and rolled the sheet in the direction of my waist. Well, my dick was now laying flat over my belly button, partially exposed. She proceeded to rub downward, over my chest to within what felt like a millimeter from my hard-on. I remember thinking “If she touches me, I’m going to explode immediately.” But she never did—which, again, made sense for a legit place. But I left there horny AF! :joy:

dave_001

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a few decent massages in recent years.

My main local guy gradually upped the ante at each session. Started with just a simple happy ending, then moved onto to a blow, play with hole, and then the final massage before he moved to Vienna, it ended up as a passionate fuck.

Some of the others have been decent - one particularly good with his mouth.

Current guy is straight and wasn’t sure when we first met what his limits were. Gave the usual massage, I had briefs on, then asked with about 10mins to go, ‘is there anywhere else you’d like looking at’. I just said it’s upto you, and his hands went higher and higher up my thighs until he hands were all over my cock.

Since then we’ve moved on slightly, he’s happy for some mutual touch. Seeing him tonight :)

wow where is this place

Reactions: ScubaSkier

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry, but a lot of you guys act like pussies.. Where is your masculinity?..

You're lying there naked and you can't even enjoy the massage your receiving and paying big bucks for.. You're mind is so busy and panicking about your cock getting hard.. "Oh my gosh! What if he/she notices my hard cock? I'll die of embarrassment. What if he/she find it offensive. Oh no, my cock is rising. Nooo!".. It's as if you're hoping your cock shrinks into a tootsie roll.. Do you think the masseuse will find you more attractive and super cool and non offensive with your little, soft tootsie roll dick?

You should enjoy the massage like a man.. You should be thinking.. "Yeah, my cock is getting hard! You see it bud/babe? That's a truly hard cock for you to do whatever you want with it..Grab it, suck it, enjoy it.. I'm flexing my hard cock for you, check it out!"

Just lie back, show off your hard cock and enjoy the massage with your eyes closed and whatever fantasies are going on in your head.. If they go for it, great.. If not, so what.. Stop acting like pussies!

jayhnyc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It’s about respecting the service provider and not wanting to make them feel uncomfortable. Consideration may not fit into your fantasies, but it’s a lot more masculine than flexing your cock to prove you’re a man to a masseuse or masseur. Just sayin’.

Sorry, but a lot of you guys act like pussies.. Where is your masculinity?..

You're lying there naked and you can't even enjoy the massage your receiving and paying big bucks for.. You're mind is so busy and panicking about your cock getting hard.. "Oh my gosh! What if he/she notices my hard cock? I'll die of embarrassment. What if he/she find it offensive. Oh no, my cock is rising. Nooo!".. It's as if you're hoping your cock shrinks into a tootsie roll.. Do you think the masseuse will find you more attractive and super cool and non offensive with your little, soft tootsie roll dick?

You should enjoy the massage like a man.. You should be thinking.. "Yeah, my cock is getting hard! You see it bud/babe? That's a truly hard cock for you to do whatever you want with it..Grab it, suck it, enjoy it.. I'm flexing my hard cock for you, check it out!"

Just lie back, show off your hard cock and enjoy the massage with your eyes closed and whatever fantasies are going on in your head.. If they go for it, great.. If not, so what.. Stop acting like pussies!

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Consideration?..

Well, try showing your consideration by leaving your underwear on or bring some short pants to wear during your massage..I'm sure that will make them feel more comfortable.. This way they don't have to see your cock and it will keep your bulge down if you happen to screw up and get hard.. If you still get a bulge then just be sure to show your masculinity by profusely apologizing.. And give them a bigger tip since they had to suffer seeing your bulge too..

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you all should not worry about the MT seeing you hard. It’s not like your masturbating in front of them. The massage causes an erection and if they adjust your drape and your dick pops out so be it.
I say let them do their job and if your hard cock gets I the middle of things, then the MT needs to work around it. I agree that it would be embarrassing if you ejaculate when there was no intent to provide a happy ending, but that happens too. It’s happened to me more than once!

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed. One of the best threads with some incredible encounters that have been shared here.

I think his point may have been the name calling and bravado of the previous post.

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What spa in LA? I want to go there!

So I've been going to this new spa in LA for massage.

The first two visits with the masseur were strictly therapeutic. In fact, I was covered up more than usual because the room was quite cold. He had spent a lot of time on my exposed glutes, but I had asked him for that so it wasn't a surprise.

But this third time the masseur remember and warmed the table, which I appreciated. I could kinda feel him brushing by, but he was a larger (as in taller and broader) guy and filled the space.

He did the usual glute work and flipped me over for some inner thigh work, where I'm pretty sensitive.

I kinda opened my eyes and he smiled back at me and then pushed the sheet aside and starting stroking. He then dropped his shorts to reveal a thick member and made me stroke him.

I am sometimes a multicummer so I shot a fair bit. He thought I was done and started to ease his strokes, when I shot another thick stream that took him by surprise. Suffice to say he had to get some extra towels :)[/QU

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Consideration?..

Well, try showing your consideration by leaving your underwear on or bring some short pants to wear during your massage..I'm sure that will make them feel more comfortable.. This way they don't have to see your cock and it will keep your bulge down if you happen to screw up and get hard.. If you still get a bulge then just be sure to show your masculinity by profusely apologizing.. And give them a bigger tip since they had to suffer seeing your bulge too..
When I get a massage from a male masseur I am always naked and I draped. The expectation of being treated like a male is always there. That means being male friendly and a happy ending.