Any new massage stories?

aardvark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So this isn't as much a massage story as a question about etiquette...

So I was just getting a massage in a resort spa. Wait, let me back up. I don't usually get hard during massage. Even if the masseur is hot, it would take some actual sexual advances on his part for me to start to get aroused. He'd have to cross that line (and start touching things that licensed massage therapists don't touch) for me to switch out of the "meditation head space" and into the "sexual head space." And since I don't go looking for erotic massages, I haven't had very many.

Anyway, I generally dress left in my underwear. Sometimes down over my balls too, but mostly left. So today when I did the "please flip over on to you back and scoot down" manneuver, I didn't take any notice that my cock was lying on my hip pointing left,... cuz that's where it goes! The masseur goes and uncovers my right leg and does the whole bit very professionally and it's fine. And then he covers my right leg back up and uncovers my left.... And my foreskin is definitely feeling a bit drafty. Even though my eyes are covered I can tell it's visible.

So the guy starts massaging my left leg. And he's a pro so he's studiously avoiding touching my dick. But he's kinda over compensating cuz he's also not fully coming up my left thigh. I mean I'm not THAT hung, and I'm fully soft so it's not like my dick is flopping over half my thigh, it's just peeking out! But he's not coming more than halfway up my thigh. He's staying at least 6 inches away from what I imagine is the smallest amount of foreskin peeking out from under the sheet. And part of me is thinking, "Is he just gonna skip my upper thigh cuz he's freaked out about my dick?" And another part is thinking, "this has to happen to him all the time, cuz surely plenty of guys are bigger than I am, and even if they're not bigger soft SOME guys definitely get hard! So he has to have some experience wrangling dicks that are lying across a thigh!" As I'm lying there for a few minutes wondering what the etiquette is, I finally get fed up and decide that I'm just going to reach up and pull my dick to the other side, and just when I make that decision, he goes and pulls the sheet back over my leg and moves on.

I feel a little cheated. But the moment it happened I was like, "Oh, I guess I have a story for LPSG!" And that made me smile and relax and enjoy the rest of the massage.

So what do you guys think? Should I have reflexively tucked my cock back under the covers the second it was exposed? Should the guy have been able to keep going without establishing a SUPER conservative zone of safety? I feel like he could have just wiggled the sheet a little and everything would have been chill. Or he could have just asked me to pull my junk over if it was freaking him out and I'd have done it right away. Ah well.

I think a good spa pro would have known how to tuck the sheet correctly. I think it could have been either end of the spectrum, either he was inexperienced, or was waiting for a sign from you.

Reactions: OKCLane

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
So I went back to the massage place from my.previous two entries. Even had the same masseur.

No happy ending, and I was really unhappy because he also cut it short 10 minutes!

I was very relaxed and didn't have a visible erection this time, but he got pretty close to my cock and rubbed my pecs. I wonder if I had to be hard.

My friend asked if I has tipped him well after the last time and I said 20 percent, which is my usual. I guess the vibe changed but we shall see.

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Any guys in Dayton/Columbus area? I definitely get into massaging a fit/buff body. I don’t charge, it’s a total turn on. Let me know. I travel a good amount too!
Ever get to the Minneapolis area?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So I was just getting a massage in a resort spa. Wait, let me back up. I don't usually get hard during massage. Even if the masseur is hot, it would take some actual sexual advances on his part for me to start to get aroused. He'd have to cross that line (and start touching things that licensed massage therapists don't touch) for me to switch out of the "meditation head space" and into the "sexual head space." And since I don't go looking for erotic massages, I haven't had very many.

Anyway, I generally dress left in my underwear. Sometimes down over my balls too, but mostly left. So today when I did the "please flip over on to you back and scoot down" manneuver, I didn't take any notice that my cock was lying on my hip pointing left,... cuz that's where it goes! The masseur goes and uncovers my right leg and does the whole bit very professionally and it's fine. And then he covers my right leg back up and uncovers my left.... And my foreskin is definitely feeling a bit drafty. Even though my eyes are covered I can tell it's visible.

So the guy starts massaging my left leg. And he's a pro so he's studiously avoiding touching my dick. But he's kinda over compensating cuz he's also not fully coming up my left thigh. I mean I'm not THAT hung, and I'm fully soft so it's not like my dick is flopping over half my thigh, it's just peeking out! But he's not coming more than halfway up my thigh. He's staying at least 6 inches away from what I imagine is the smallest amount of foreskin peeking out from under the sheet. And part of me is thinking, "Is he just gonna skip my upper thigh cuz he's freaked out about my dick?" And another part is thinking, "this has to happen to him all the time, cuz surely plenty of guys are bigger than I am, and even if they're not bigger soft SOME guys definitely get hard! So he has to have some experience wrangling dicks that are lying across a thigh!" As I'm lying there for a few minutes wondering what the etiquette is, I finally get fed up and decide that I'm just going to reach up and pull my dick to the other side, and just when I make that decision, he goes and pulls the sheet back over my leg and moves on.

I feel a little cheated. But the moment it happened I was like, "Oh, I guess I have a story for LPSG!" And that made me smile and relax and enjoy the rest of the massage.

So what do you guys think? Should I have reflexively tucked my cock back under the covers the second it was exposed? Should the guy have been able to keep going without establishing a SUPER conservative zone of safety? I feel like he could have just wiggled the sheet a little and everything would have been chill. Or he could have just asked me to pull my junk over if it was freaking him out and I'd have done it right away. Ah well.

I’ve had scores of massages all over the globe and most variations possible. If you’re nude under the drape it just comes with the territory. I mean it’s not like we can retract our dicks out of the way. Hindsight being what it is, perhaps next time you could adjust yourself earlier in the massage. A real professional can use the drape and expose only as much as he/she wants to expose. Sounds like he might have some previous bad experiences.

Reactions: JohnnyMission

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I once went to a spa place for a massage and I had a female therapist. She started me face up and was doing my upper body. She folded the sheet down to do shoulders, chest & abs. I pushed the sheet a bit lower so she could do my full abs since some places don’t even work this area.
So as she starts on my lower abs I start getting hard. I can feel my shaft sliding up and I’m thinking oh shit it’s gonna poke out but I just figured if it did she would adjust, plus she was working right in that area and I would have bumped into her had I reached to do anything. Well within about 30 secs my click extended up and out of the sheet. The therapist sees this , stops and says something like “oh my god” and walks out of the room!
I stay laying there for a good 5 minutes thinking she’s gonna be back to continue but she never did. I finally got up, dressed and told the front desk that the therapist walked out after 15 mins and never returned. This is why I so prefer men to do my massage work

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I once went to a spa place for a massage and I had a female therapist. She started me face up and was doing my upper body. She folded the sheet down to do shoulders, chest & abs. I pushed the sheet a bit lower so she could do my full abs since some places don’t even work this area.
So as she starts on my lower abs I start getting hard. I can feel my shaft sliding up and I’m thinking oh shit it’s gonna poke out but I just figured if it did she would adjust, plus she was working right in that area and I would have bumped into her had I reached to do anything. Well within about 30 secs my click extended up and out of the sheet. The therapist sees this , stops and says something like “oh my god” and walks out of the room!
I stay laying there for a good 5 minutes thinking she’s gonna be back to continue but she never did. I finally got up, dressed and told the front desk that the therapist walked out after 15 mins and never returned. This is why I so prefer men to do my massage work
I hope you didn't have to pay for a full massage

JohnnyMission

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The therapist sees this , stops and says something like “oh my god” and walks out of the room!
Right, I mean I don't think that a massage therapist should have to put up with sexual advances in their work place, but erections happen. I would hope that there is some reasonable training on how to either adjust the drape, or ask the client to adjust himself in this event. I don't get hard during massages so I never even considered that I'd need to adjust myself. But I guess that was naive of me .

Sometimes I wish I could just be naked fora massages and have an honest conversation with a massage therapist that would go something like this:

Me: Hey. I'm gay and I like being massaged by men, but it's not sexual and I don't want an erotic massage. Rather than do all the draping and redraping, how about we just acknowledge that this is a very intimate physical we experienced and I'll just be nude the whole time and I promise I won't do anything to make you feel awkward.
Masseur: What if you get hard?
Me: I almost certainly won't get hard, but if I do I don't want you to touch my dick. You've had erections that spontaneously happened cuz you were thinking of something random or because you needed to piss or for no good reason, and you understand that it doesn't mean anything. If I get hard, and you feel uncomfortable, drape something over me then.
Masseur: Aren't you more likely to find the experience sexual because you'll be nude?
Me: No. Honestly I feel like every time a massage therapist moves a sheet to carefully uncover a part of my body but also studiously avoids exposing my junk, it only serves to remind me that we're dangerously close to a sexual line that we need to avoid crossing for propriety's sake. It takes me out of the relaxing meditative mind set and reminds me that we are inches away from something lewd and offensive. Let's just make a verbal agreement, rather than rely on an assumed understanding of what is and isn't culturally appropriate.
Masseur: Isn't violating that taboo erotic though?
Me: Maybe for a minute or two. But it'll wear off. And the situation will feel like normal. Haven't you ever been to a nude beach? Things normalize pretty fast.
Masseur: You say all this now, but in the moment what's to stop you from trying to negotiate more sexual contact as part of the massage?
Me: Nothing. But the sheet wasn't stopping that exchange in the first place. I imagine that most erotic massages (that aren't negotiated well ahead of time) are negotiated verbally or non-verbally with a mediating sheet. I swear I'm not looking for a happy ending and you should take that in good faith. If anything the drape is only serving to further exotify the vulnerability of my body in this situation.
Masseur: What if *I'm* more tempted to make overt sexual advances because of your nudity. Shouldnt I protect myself from.temptation by establishing a clearly defined boundary?
Me: You already had physical access to my body. The sheet was just a bit of theater that we used to make puritanical (imaginary) outside observers okay with the situation. Isn't the overt statement of my lack of desire for a sexual experience a stronger barrier to further sexual contact than an assumed disinterest based on societal taboos?
Masseur: What if male nudity just makes me uncomfortable
Me: Well, I think you'd probably be in the wrong profession then,... But if you feel uncomfortable seeing my dick, but you really like giving back rubs, then I still respect that position, and I'm fine being draped. But I would rather have had this conversation than have had to assume all the social defaults about what is supposed to make us feel comfortable or uncomfortable.
Masseur: You really sure you'd rather be naked? What if you get cold?
Me: Oh yeah fuck. Then I would totally rather be covered.
Masseur: ...
Me: Or you could turn the room or table temperature up!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also get way better full body (cock & hole not included) massages I draped. I see a guy who gets within an inch of my hole while working glutes & legs, which is great. Of course I would love him to finish that last inch and rub right over my hole!!!! He is cool with me undraped and getting hard but he doesn’t cross his boundary so I respect that.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently went to an AMP I’ve been using for about ten years. They have a loyalty program and use a punch card for each massage and you get a free one after ten visits. I like the card because even if I get a new lady she knows I’m a regular and the HE dance is more easily negotiated.
Anyway, there is a lot of turnover and if you’re lucky you might get the same one for maybe 3 visits.
So Monday I went in and it was all new people and even new artwork and POS system. I typically tip with cash but had none and was going to put it on a card. Oftentimes when they see a card they will run it after so you can tip. They wanted to run it prior so I told them to put the tip on it and they were pleased. I showed them the loyalty card and that helped too.
Anyway, I like to do a table shower first. It ensures that I’m clean and smell good and it’s also a good way to get to know a new therapist. We do the shower and she’s very thorough and works on my ass and hole before turning me over and soaping up my cock and balls. It’s a pretty erotic bathing experience.
We get to the room and she covered me with a towel and says the new boss makes her put on towel. I think no big deal and figure it will probably be fine. I’m face down and she does a great job managing to work my ass and taint, balls and shaft without missing a beat.
Then I roll over and we’v all done the dance where they hold the towel and you roll over and then get covered up. She does an excellent job on my front half and keeps me hard with occasional touches. Then she sits on a stool behind my head and does a great facial massage but slides her hands down my chest and abdomen often enough to keep it interesting.
Time is slipping away and I’m thinking it’s been a great massage and I’m okay without the HE when she says the room is hot (it isn’t) and even though she can’t remove the towel I can do it if I’m too warm. Aha! So the code has been revealed. If I want a HE all I need to do is remove the towel.
I agreed that the room was hot and pulled the towel off. That’s all it took for her to lube up my dick and get busy. She wasn’t shy about massaging my taint and pushed my legs apart and slid her finger right inside while jacking me. It was a great orgasm and she kept milking me afterwards, keeping me hard much longer than normal. Hopefully she’ll still be there when I return Saturday.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was unprofessional.

I have had erections at legit massage places and it was never an issue. One therapist I saw regularly, until she moved to another state, would say, "whoopsie" which she would also say when lifting the sheet up to adjust (and take a peek) but she was otherwise professional and did good work.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are some good clips with nice techniques here: www.justfor.fans/massageworld69

There doesn't seem to be much massaging going on in these videos. But I wonder if any other masseurs have accounts on this site or OF. There's one on YouTube called Master Kim that keeps getting taken down.

D

deleted1190861

There doesn't seem to be much massaging going on in these videos. But I wonder if any other masseurs have accounts on this site or OF. There's one on YouTube called Master Kim that keeps getting taken down.
True. The YouTube versions are more massage.