Any new massage stories?

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had some nice experiences meeting a new massage therapist. It can be intriguing because I won't know what to expect. It's not always good, though. Recently I booked a session with a guy I'd chatted with online. The pictures looked good, and his description of the massage sounded solid to me. I get to his place and noted that his posted pictures had been taken 30-40 pounds previously. He wasn't wearing the extra weight very well, either. The next disappointment was that the massage was to be done on an unmade bed. I removed my clothes and he complimented me on my body. I get on the bed, face down, and he proceeds to squirt some hand lotion on my shoulder and lackadaisically rubbed me for a little while before reaching down and grabbing me between the legs. That seemed very premature to me. After a little more casual rubbing he told me to flip, whereupon he immediately went down on me. After he was finished and I was dressing, the guy said that all of his clients were married men and that he had plenty of business. No more will come from me, though. I was in my car and gone within 20 minutes. I should never have gone into his apartment in the first place. Lesson learned.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had some nice experiences meeting a new massage therapist. It can be intriguing because I won't know what to expect. It's not always good, though. Recently I booked a session with a guy I'd chatted with online. The pictures looked good, and his description of the massage sounded solid to me. I get to his place and noted that his posted pictures had been taken 30-40 pounds previously. He wasn't wearing the extra weight very well, either. The next disappointment was that the massage was to be done on an unmade bed. I removed my clothes and he complimented me on my body. I get on the bed, face down, and he proceeds to squirt some hand lotion on my shoulder and lackadaisically rubbed me for a little while before reaching down and grabbing me between the legs. That seemed very premature to me. After a little more casual rubbing he told me to flip, whereupon he immediately went down on me. After he was finished and I was dressing, the guy said that all of his clients were married men and that he had plenty of business. No more will come from me, though. I was in my car and gone within 20 minutes. I should never have gone into his apartment in the first place. Lesson learned.

Lol, I’ve had a few of those myself!!

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would appreciate some suggestions as to how to proceed...

I have been going to the same massage therapist for several years. He is outstanding and primarily focuses on myofascial and cranio-sacral work. Draping has gone from quite formal to much more casual, especially when the myofascial work involves body movement. While always professional, his touch has become softer at times. A few weeks back after a session he said, "Anything and everything is okay." Things have continued as usual with perhaps just a bit more movement on my part and a little arousal. After the last session, he said, "I'm not shy."

I really have a great relationship with this therapist and don't want to make things uncomfortable for either of us, but really want to let myself become more aroused by it all. I am seeing him again later this week.

How do I best explore expanding boundaries without risking a good situation? Thanks.

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would appreciate some suggestions as to how to proceed...

I have been going to the same massage therapist for several years. He is outstanding and primarily focuses on myofascial and cranio-sacral work. Draping has gone from quite formal to much more casual, especially when the myofascial work involves body movement. While always professional, his touch has become softer at times. A few weeks back after a session he said, "Anything and everything is okay." Things have continued as usual with perhaps just a bit more movement on my part and a little arousal. After the last session, he said, "I'm not shy."

I really have a great relationship with this therapist and don't want to make things uncomfortable for either of us, but really want to let myself become more aroused by it all. I am seeing him again later this week.

How do I best explore expanding boundaries without risking a good situation? Thanks.

What was the context in which he said he wasn’t shy?

Reactions: OKCLane

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell him you’re more comfortable without draping and that he should feel free to be as undressed as you are.
If he gets nude and then gives you access to himself you will know. If he gets nude but seems cautious, a casual brush of your hand against his leg or thigh or ass, might be the first steps in a new direction.
Sounds like he doesn’t want to lose your business and is giving signs that he’s open to moving forward.
If he asks again if there’s anything else, you can offer that a release is always welcome.

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell him you’re more comfortable without draping and that he should feel free to be as undressed as you are.
If he gets nude and then gives you access to himself you will know. If he gets nude but seems cautious, a casual brush of your hand against his leg or thigh or ass, might be the first steps in a new direction.
Sounds like he doesn’t want to lose your business and is giving signs that he’s open to moving forward.
If he asks again if there’s anything else, you can offer that a release is always welcome.

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What was the context in which he said he wasn’t shy?

I was telling him it was hard for me to "just let go." That's when he said he is not shy. Should I ask him what he meant by the comment? At the time, I really did not respond in ny meaningful way.

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope to.late.
I agree. Don’t bring it up now. But you can try to be more relaxed around him. No draping, maybe scratch your balls a little. Let yourself get hard. The worst that would happen is he would cover it up. You could just apologize and he will let you know if he is offended or not. I think you can be subtle without being offensive. Good luck.

Reactions: Totan

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Update....

Had another massage today and it went really well. During the stretching/myofascial release part of the session, I became semi-hard. The draping dropped away from the movements. He did not adjust the sheet and kept on with the massage. It actually felt quite natural and appropriate. Only after that part finished did he adjust the drape, but kept it to a minimum. Had he focused on the draping during that particular part of the massage it would have gone from a great experience, which it was, to nothing. It had a genuine sensual quality to it, but really wasn't overtly sexual. Want it to continue to evolve, but not sure about next steps, if any.

Any suggestions as how to proceed from here?