Any new massage stories?

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
I've had some excellent massages from men on masseurfinder.com.
Have had many great and amazing sessions using masseurfinder. There are many good local therapist here but I do like using new folks so I try visiting therapist. All have been so far (several year) very good. Not all are erotic or have a HE. The costs sometimes are a little higher than local guys. And higher fees doesn't always mean better massages. Just saying.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have had many great and amazing sessions using masseurfinder. There are many good local therapist here but I do like using new folks so I try visiting therapist. All have been so far (several year) very good. Not all are erotic or have a HE. The costs sometimes are a little higher than local guys. And higher fees doesn't always mean better massages. Just saying.

I agree. The prices for visitors is usually considerable higher than the local guys. I'm not interested in a HE, so I stick with the locals, who charge up to $100.00 less.

Reactions: Beardon and OKCLane

StealthWalker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I might get my first erotic massage soon. Any ideas to what I can expect? I messaged the guy a few times. He sent me his private gallery. And he asked if I wanted to be naked or covered with a towel. I said naked was fine. And he asked if I wanted him naked and I said yeah. I'm assuming I'll get a happy ending but if you guys have any experience with a similar situation let me know

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I might get my first erotic massage soon. Any ideas to what I can expect? I messaged the guy a few times. He sent me his private gallery. And he asked if I wanted to be naked or covered with a towel. I said naked was fine. And he asked if I wanted him naked and I said yeah. I'm assuming I'll get a happy ending but if you guys have any experience with a similar situation let me know
Definitely a happy ending but you'll also be able to explore his body with your hands. Can't wait to hear about it.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He will probably want some signs of encouragement from you, be surprised if he gave you a happy ending with no signs from you, just some gentle touching can be very errotic !

Will be traveling to aliso viejo california very soon. Any recommendations please?

Reactions: Rayhans

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any MALE massage recommendations in the Houston - Galveston area? Or manscaping or Mani Pedi services By men?
Will be traveling to aliso viejo california very soon. Any recommendations please?

Guys, if you are looking for recommendations, you may want to check out this forum. The members there discuss masseurs and share experiences (details in private messages).

The Spa

When using the forum, make sure that you:
  1. Read Terms & Rules governing the site
  2. Use the search feature in the upper right-hand- corner before posting a question (i.e. 411). There already may be an existing discussion
  3. If you do post a 411, be specific in your post as to what you are looking for (where, when, what kind of massage, what kind of guy you are looking for, nude, release, mutual touch? Extras? Specialties? ...)

Guys, if you are looking for recommendations, you may want to check out this forum. The members there discuss masseurs and share experiences (details in private messages).

The Spa

2. Use the search feature in the upper right-hand- corner before posting a question (i.e. 411). There already may be an existing discussion
  3. If you do post a 411, be specific in your post as to what you are looking for (where, when, what kind of massage, what kind of guy you are looking for, nude, release, mutual touch? Extras? Specialties? ...)
Thank you

It’s good. Through searching that forum, I found this, which some of you may enjoy:
massagelondon's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

The Spa

Here_Now

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight