Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been to India several times on vacation. Twice I stayed at Ayurvedic resorts in the south and, as part of the therapy offered, received massage daily. The bodywork was performed by men and it was required that I wear those paper underwear. LOTS of oil is used and it does feel incredibly relaxing to have warm oil drizzled on your forehead and then through your hair. Yes, I know that sounds weird but it's just what they do. At the resorts there was never any indication that erotic play might be on offer although I certainly would have welcomed that kind of attention. Earlier during my last trip I stayed at a small boutique hotel in the south (not Ayurvedic) and arranged for a massage there. The therapist was a nice enough looking guy and, as his strokes became more intimate, it was clear that this was going to be fun. I got hard of course and he smiled broadly as he got up on the table, removing his clothes as he went. It became an intensely erotic massage ending in an oral release. I was thoroughly relaxed and tipped him well. I left the next morning with a smile on my face.

The closest I ever came to an erotic Ayurvedic massage was in Sri Lanka. We went to a little place that was not fancy at all, and out in the country. My therapist was a nice looking young guy who was wearing what seemed to be a leather apron. No doubt this was to protect himself from the oil - and they use a LOT in this kind of massage. As he was doing the massage I was chubbing up and noticed that the masseur was leaning into me. I felt a hard lump under the apron but didn't want to get too familiar with this shy, quiet guy. There was no HE, just some sensuous touch. I asked to return the next day to see if there might be some progress from sensuous to erotic but the mood was gone. I think that the guy had gotten off because there was no energy like there had been before. It was still a good massage though. They all were in India. I'd love to return.
Thanks for the story and great detail. I guess my question was more a general one since the massages are done by men in India, do they tend to get more sensual than a clinical spa massage in the states? By sensual I mean getting hard and getting intimate parts brushed up on. I think erotic technically goes to a HE or beyond from a definition standpoint. Anyway I’m interested in different cultures’ comfort ability with M4M massages and nudity/draping.

I had a massage in Oman in a 5 star hotel where it was medium sensual. He started off by washing my feet, and went pretty high up my calves to my knees. I’m pretty sure he could see me chubbing up under the robe I was wearing. He transitioned me next to the table by removing my robe and I was completely naked in front of him. He then draped me with a thin patterned sarong. He brushed my inner thighs and balls several times. He also massages my chest and nipples (hate when they avoid the nipples) - and abdomen. I usually don’t get super hard in a massage unless there is direct contact. I do ooze a fair amount of precum though. This particular time I was fully erect and a wet spot was clearly visible through the thin sheet. The therapist was in his early 30s and was attractive yet quiet. He had a pleasant smile on his face but never crossed from sensuous to erotic in the massage. This type of sensual massage is my favorite type. Not to say that getting off isn’t a great feeling, but it changes the feeling of the massage.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering if anyone's getting massage at this time

I'm been to two masseurs ( in addition to my work colleague), both of whom I know well. We were masked, but the massages were not changed at all - sensuous, but not erotic, just the way I like them; just a few " accidental" brushes and venturing into the crack, but nothing overt. I suggest that if you are returning to massage, don't go to anyone you don't know at this time, unless someone you trust recommends it.

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
I have been giving and receiving massages for a good few years now. Iv'e done a few massage courses over the years but do not consider myself a professional although most of the guys i have massaged have complimented me on my technique.
About 10 years ago i was working for a company in southern Ireland to do with engineering. I rented a house with another guy who worked for the company He was about 35 6ft 4 big muscular build and he was very good looking with olive skin and dark eyes as he originated from Morocco.His name was Jez Anyway he and i shared this house and did not see a lot of each other at first as we worked in different departments and on different shifts. I found a local guy i would go to for a massage every month. Nothing out of the ordinary just a 45 min massage with oil no frills lol. Jez came home from work one day and i was on a day off so we hung out had a few beers then he starts complaining that his back hurts he blamed it on working too hard. I mentioned that i had been told i was pretty good at massage and would he like one. He laughs at first then when he saw i wasn't joking he says yeh ok man. I said for him to take his t shirt off and go lie face down on my bed. and that i would get some massage oil and a towel. He does as i say and when i get to my bed this half naked hunk is laying face down although his ass is sticking out in his trousers. First i sat on the bed next to him and apply oil to his shoulders and start massaging him i'm doing this for about 10 mins and he is obviously enjoying it he is moaning and saying that feels so good. Anyway after a while i have massaged down to his waist. I'm thinking of ways to get into his pants so i say. Can you take your trousers off so i don't get oil on them and ill massage your legs. He doesn't answer for a few seconds then without a word unbuckles his belt and and pushes his trousers over his beautiful ass so i pull them down his legs and off.He is wearing loose fitting boxer shorts i can smell him now his sweat his man smell it drives me crazy. I get more oil on his legs and start to massage his lower legs and feet he says oh man that's so good. Then i explain that i will need to straddle him so i can massage him properly he says ok man. So i take my joggers off and get on the bed kneeling over his calfs and start massaging his upper legs and thighs. With that he reaches into his shorts and pushes his cock down so now his fat cock and balls are sticking out of the bottom of his shorts. So i think this guy wants to go further and as i'm massaging his thighs his cock is getting bigger. and fatter I start massaging higher and at the bottom of his buttocks he doesn't say anything so i carry on kneading his beautiful muscular ass. He is still moaning and saying oh yeh thats good. i pull his shorts off with no resistance from him. I'm just looking at his gorgeous ass. I got my face right down near his ass and inhaled his man smell it was intoxicating. then i massaged his ass cheeks and pulled them apart a little to reveal his dark hairy hole. I carried on massaging them and getting ever closer to his hole he says nothing he just pushes his ass back into my hands like he is enjoying it. So i think right i'm gonna go for it. I slowly lower my face again so i'm right near his ass then i pulled his cheeks apart and lick his ass lightly he lets out a low moan so i waist no time and lick him deeper pushing my face between his sweaty ass cheeks it tasted so good and smelt like a real man he starts pushing his ass out more so i go in deeper he is moaning im eating him now getting my tongue as far into his hole as i can biting his cheeks his hole he is moaning and starting to writhe on the bed. I see a trail of pre cum on his big fat cock so i put my tongue down between his legs and start to lick it oh god it tasted so good i get the head of his cock in my mouth and suck his beautiful musky sweaty cock hard. then i lay on my back and got underneath him between his legs so i can suck him better while still lightly playing and fingering his hole. He is moaning loud now as i am deep throating his cock in my throat. he starts thrusting into my mouth deeper i'm rock hard in my pants and feeling like i might soon cum so i work on his cock deeper and harder sucking licking fingering now. He moans louder and i can feel the build up in his balls i can feel him getting closer so i gobble faster he is shouting out now oh fuck i'm gonna cum i'm gonna cum. I open my mouth as wide as i can he thrusts his cock one final time then i can feel the first burst of his hot spunk in my mouth then another and another filling my mouth i swallow it as fast as i can oh god it tasted so good after a few more thrusts he slows and turns over lays on his back exhausted. I don't miss a beat and still carry on sucking and licking then i shoot a big load into my pants. We lay there for a while not saying anything. So i break the silence and i said did you enjoy that. he says yeh man that was awesome and starts to laugh. I massaged Jez a lot over the next year but that first time will always be the best.
Love the story.... how very hot!

Reactions: Pandaaa

JustLivingLife

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys...sorry about posting the other day asking if anyone wants to hear my experiences and not following up. Finally getting the chance.

I'd had a few massages over the years, but I always had a problem relaxing during them so went to a chiropractor instead for my back. Ultimately, about 3 years ago, I decided I was paying way too much for a 15 minute chiropractor visit and thought I'd look into massage again. The few massages I'd gotten had been from men, but there were usually one and done--I just didn't enjoy them enough to go back. The one I received from a woman wasn't really helpful at all--she just didn't have the strength in her hands.

I knew a female friend of mine had been going to a male LMT for years, so I got his info from her. She clearly had a crush on him, but said he was too young for her, and married. I called and made an appointment with him (he is a one man office). On the day of my massage, I was pretty nervous since my others hadn't been great. He greeted me at the door, wearing scrubs, and his smile instantly helped me start to relax. He was about my age, but taller than me. My female friend who recommended him had made out like he was Brad Pitt or something, and while not UGLY, I didnt get why she was crushing on him...but hey, who knows how women think??? Honestly, as long as wasn't scary or smelly, I didn't care what he looked like...I just wanted a massage and relief for my back.

He led me to the room and told me to undress to my comfort level and cover up with the sheet and lie face down. After he exited, I got naked--which felt pretty thrilling--and got on the table. From the start, he was amazing. It was like he could tell where my trouble spots were as he worked on my back. Then he asked me to turn on my side and pull my right leg up so he could work on a spot on lower back/hip/ass area. I was still covered by the sheet. And then it happened.

The reason I could never relax during a massage.

I got a boner.

I had always been scared that if I got a boner, the LMT would freak out or kick me out or something. (I know, I know, but I was naive...and I knew this wasn't "that" kind of place.) I kept trying to will it to go down, and it did a bit. Then he had me turn onto my back. I'm sure he could tell I wasn't relaxing since I was stressing trying not to get hard. It had subsided until he started massaging my thighs...my weakness. He didn't go very high, and even though my cock isn't HUGE, I was definitely tenting the sheet...there was no way he couldn't see it. After he moved up to my chest, shoulders, and head, I relaxed and the erection went away. After the session, and I dressed and nervously went out to pay, he greeted me with another warm smile and asked if I wanted to make another appointment. Whew, great, he wasn't freaked out by my boner! (Seems funny now that I worried about it.)

The next few sessions were sort of the same...me trying not to get a boner...then relaxing. My back and body were feeling better all the time. Then it started changing as we got more comfortable with each other. I started not worrying if I got a boner. Sometimes it happened, sometimes it didn't. We became friendlier...I'd run into him and his (cute) wife and kid around town. He started massaging places he hadn't at first...paying more attention to my ass, and not just massaging it through the sheet. He'd sort of cover one side of my ass while massaging it, but I could feel sometimes my ass was mostly uncovered. I quit worrying about my body issues and didn't care how much I was exposed.

He started going much higher on my thighs..one of my "hot spots" that always gets me hard...up the inside of my thighs almost to my balls (my groin still covered by the sheet)...then he'd fold the sheet over onto my groin area, exposing my hip and do work all around there. I'd totally bone up. Eventually he started getting closer and closer to my dick..really working around in that area..almost like he was TRYING to get me hard. During several sessions, he'd graze my balls...rub the edges of my pubic area...bump my hardon while massaging my lower stomach...I'd then settle down when he'd move up to my upper body. Other than maybe a peek when adjusting the sheet, my cock was never uncovered. I'd leave a big precum spot on the sheet, then go home and blow a huge load.

This went on for almost 2 years. Like I said, I wasn't attracted to him or anything, and wasn't looking for a happy ending...but I loved the bonding and closeness and being semi naked and hard in front of another man. I was fine with how things were. Then about a year ago....

It was a Saturday morning session. The massage went like any other, until he got to my thighs and groin. He was really getting in there, the back of his hand grazing the side of my balls as he worked that inner thigh. Of course, I was hard as a rock. He started massaging between my navel and my pubes, under the sheet, which was gradually being dragged down from my chest. His arm and hand kept bumping my dripping cock. He was working all around it without actually touching it. He'd been in this area before, but never this close. His thumbs were now on either side of my cock, massaging into my pubic area. I was trying to be cool, but I took a big inhale of breath, and I guess he took that as a signal.

The next thing I knew, he pulled back the sheet, wrapped his hand around my cock and began stroking. My head was swimming...I'm not totally into guys, and not into him, and I know he is a "real" massage therapist, but FUCK it felt good! I just put my hand behind me heads and let him work. And my GOD, did I shoot a load! Up to my chest. He just softly said, "now, that's better", wiped me up with the sheet, and finished the massage.

Nothing was said about the sexual component of what had just happened when I went out to pay and set up my next appointment. That was fine with me. I felt great...but a little weird about it?

Anyway, I still see him regularly (well not now, since March) and there have been a few more developments in the last year, but I've gone on FAR too long. If I'm able to writer more, I'll be more brief!

lop23

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys...sorry about posting the other day asking if anyone wants to hear my experiences and not following up. Finally getting the chance.

I'd had a few massages over the years, but I always had a problem relaxing during them so went to a chiropractor instead for my back. Ultimately, about 3 years ago, I decided I was paying way too much for a 15 minute chiropractor visit and thought I'd look into massage again. The few massages I'd gotten had been from men, but there were usually one and done--I just didn't enjoy them enough to go back. The one I received from a woman wasn't really helpful at all--she just didn't have the strength in her hands.

I knew a female friend of mine had been going to a male LMT for years, so I got his info from her. She clearly had a crush on him, but said he was too young for her, and married. I called and made an appointment with him (he is a one man office). On the day of my massage, I was pretty nervous since my others hadn't been great. He greeted me at the door, wearing scrubs, and his smile instantly helped me start to relax. He was about my age, but taller than me. My female friend who recommended him had made out like he was Brad Pitt or something, and while not UGLY, I didnt get why she was crushing on him...but hey, who knows how women think??? Honestly, as long as wasn't scary or smelly, I didn't care what he looked like...I just wanted a massage and relief for my back.

He led me to the room and told me to undress to my comfort level and cover up with the sheet and lie face down. After he exited, I got naked--which felt pretty thrilling--and got on the table. From the start, he was amazing. It was like he could tell where my trouble spots were as he worked on my back. Then he asked me to turn on my side and pull my right leg up so he could work on a spot on lower back/hip/ass area. I was still covered by the sheet. And then it happened.

I got a boner.

I had always been scared that if I got a boner, the LMT would freak out or kick me out or something. (I know, I know, but I was naive...and I knew this wasn't "that" kind of place.) I kept trying to will it to go down, and it did a bit. Then he had me turn onto my back. I'm sure he could tell I wasn't relaxing since I was stressing trying not to get hard. It had subsided until he started massaging my thighs...my weakness. He didn't go very high, and even though my cock isn't HUGE, I was definitely tenting the sheet...there was no way he couldn't see it. After he moved up to my chest, shoulders, and head, I relaxed and the erection went away. After the session, and I dressed and nervously went out to pay, he greeted me with another warm smile and asked if I wanted to make another appointment. Whew, great, he wasn't freaked out by my boner! (Seems funny now that I worried about it.)

The next few sessions were sort of the same...me trying not to get a boner...then relaxing. My back and body were feeling better all the time. Then it started changing as we got more comfortable with each other. I started not worrying if I got a boner. Sometimes it happened, sometimes it didn't. We became friendlier...I'd run into him and his (cute) wife and kid around town. He started massaging places he hadn't at first...paying more attention to my ass, and not just massaging it through the sheet. He'd sort of cover one side of my ass while massaging it, but I could feel sometimes my ass was mostly uncovered. I quit worrying about my body issues and didn't care how much I was exposed.

He started going much higher on my thighs..one of my "hot spots" that always gets me hard...up the inside of my thighs almost to my balls (my groin still covered by the sheet)...then he'd fold the sheet over onto my groin area, exposing my hip and do work all around there. I'd totally bone up. Eventually he started getting closer and closer to my dick..really working around in that area..almost like he was TRYING to get me hard. During several sessions, he'd graze my balls...rub the edges of my pubic area...bump my hardon while massaging my lower stomach...I'd then settle down when he'd move up to my upper body. Other than maybe a peek when adjusting the sheet, my cock was never uncovered. I'd leave a big precum spot on the sheet, then go home and blow a huge load.

This went on for almost 2 years. Like I said, I wasn't attracted to him or anything, and wasn't looking for a happy ending...but I loved the bonding and closeness and being semi naked and hard in front of another man. I was fine with how things were. Then about a year ago....

It was a Saturday morning session. The massage went like any other, until he got to my thighs and groin. He was really getting in there, the back of his hand grazing the side of my balls as he worked that inner thigh. Of course, I was hard as a rock. He started massaging between my navel and my pubes, under the sheet, which was gradually being dragged down from my chest. His arm and hand kept bumping my dripping cock. He was working all around it without actually touching it. He'd been in this area before, but never this close. His thumbs were now on either side of my cock, massaging into my pubic area. I was trying to be cool, but I took a big inhale of breath, and I guess he took that as a signal.

The next thing I knew, he pulled back the sheet, wrapped his hand around my cock and began stroking. My head was swimming...I'm not totally into guys, and not into him, and I know he is a "real" massage therapist, but FUCK it felt good! I just put my hand behind me heads and let him work. And my GOD, did I shoot a load! Up to my chest. He just softly said, "now, that's better", wiped me up with the sheet, and finished the massage.

Nothing was said about the sexual component of what had just happened when I went out to pay and set up my next appointment. That was fine with me. I felt great...but a little weird about it?

Anyway, I still see him regularly (well not now, since March) and there have been a few more developments in the last year, but I've gone on FAR too long. If I'm able to writer more, I'll be more brief!

Please don't be brief, I loved the details!

AlecDean

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been getting massages for several years now and while it's rare that I actively seek out HEs (never say never) I've experienced more than a few "legitimate" LMTs crossing the line into very sensual and sexual territory. Although like a lot of you guys have already said, I prefer a massage that isn't explicitly sexual but would rather close my eyes and enjoy the feel of their hands gliding over my body. And of all the massages I've received one stands out above the rest.

When my regular masseur left town for vacation he left names of peers who could replace him in his absence. I made an appointment with one and when I arrived I was surprised to find an extremely good looking, fit, late-20s guy, blue (or maybe green) eyes, shoulder-length brown hair, 5'9"ish guy. He seemed a little shy and soft-spoken, almost like he was a little nervous but still friendly and he asked me some normal first-time intake questions. Then the regular routine deviated from what I was used to.

When it was time to get started instead of leaving the room to allow me to undress and get under the drape he stayed and watched me. Didn't prepare his oils or prep the table, just watched me as I got completely naked. This kind of threw me but I tried to act normal like it was all locker room-style and making small talk. But honestly feeling this hot young guy's eyes watching me gave me the start of a semi-chub which I planned to hide once I got under the drape. I turned to get on the table and he pulled back the drape, I assumed to politely help me get underneath, but instead he held it in back and asked "do you prefer to be covered or not?" Again, surprised but not wanting to appear prudish or ashamed or weird I guess I said something like "nah, that's ok."

So face down bare-assed on the table, dick tucked under my left leg where I place it during every massage, he started the normal strokes. Neck, traps, lats, even gently pulled my hair to stimulate my scalp. But if I'm ever going to get turned on in a massage it's going to happen with the legs and butt work. But truthfully, I don't really remember that exact part because it's what happened next that made a lasting memory.

When it came time to turn over, instead of flipping onto my back he asked me to scoot to the edge of the table and lay on my left side with my knees pulled up. He then placed pillows between my knees and ankles which effectively spread open my ass cheeks. He sat on a stool with his face exactly level with my ass. Starting at my tailbone he slowly pressed each finger down (keyboard style) into the inside crease of my ass, very slowly making his way lower and lower. Never experiencing that before I nervously wondered if he’d stop before he got to my hole as each finger press slowly got closer and closer. I dropped my head to look through the gap between my thighs to see if he was sitting as close as it felt. His face wasn't more than 3" away from my ass (which made me self-conscious but seemingly the smell of my sweaty gym butt wasn't deterring him so I let it ride). When his first pinky pressed down on the outer rim of my hole I was full on hard but concentrating on not reacting or tensing up. Had I even flexed my butthole a little it would've sucked his finger inside so it took every ounce of control not to move a muscle. Then one-by-one, moving down very slowly, each of the other fingers pressed in just on the edge of my hole. He continued this technique down my taint, then my inner thigh where he had to slide his fingers underneath my ball sack to get to (which had to be super sweaty from all the nervous energy). He had me flip over to my right side, me hiding my full erection from him, and repeated the same slow, thrillingly erotic sensation.

When he had me finally turn onto my back I twisted my impossible-to-hide hard on so it would be trapped under thigh because despite just having his fingers stroking my sphincter I didn't want to take the chance of offending him by interpreting it as "sexual". I tried making a little more small talk while he was working on my arms, found out he worked as a framer and did massage after hours but was developing carpal tunnel issues and might have to cut back. This little convo helped calm things down a little in my dick but then he moved around the table to the top of my head and started long strokes from my chest to my pubic bone. Every time he stretched out over me his loose t-shirt would cover my face and I could smell his musky chest and armpit sweat as he stroked side-to-side. Occasionally he must've dropped his head because I could feel his long brown hair brushing across my chest. It was about this time I had to concentrate on squeezing my thighs together to keep my cock from making a sudden embarrassing slap onto the abs he was massaging. Thankfully, I was successful in keeping it contained but in retrospect he had to have known the effect he was having. Finally he finished up by lightly massaging my ears and that was that. Nope, no HE and to be honest I think that would've made it less memorable and sustaining.

So if you've read this far thank you for letting me share my favorite massage experience with you all.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I got a boner.

So Boned reading this... I want to hear more. It sounds like experiences I have had.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This massage is quite sensual. I think both the client and the masseur are in the game.

The "accidental touching" began at the 1:20 mark. The client started getting stiff, pointing upward.
The first flex of his cock was at 2:38 and another time at the 3:58 mark.

At the 4:12, the masseur was grabbing the client's brief clad cock, and playing with it until a glimpse of the clients corona can be detected at 5:58.

Another sight of the cock head can be seen at 6:25, and the masseur pulls the briefs at 6:45 to cover up the view.

After another twitch at 8:45 make, the display was over.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This massage is quite sensual. I think both the client and the masseur are in the game.

The "accidental touching" began at the 1:20 mark. The client started getting stiff, pointing upward.

At the 4:12, the masseur was grabbing the client's brief clad cock, and playing with it until a glimpse of the clients corona can be detected at 5:58.

Another sight of the cock head can be seen at 6:25, and the masseur pulls the briefs at 6:45 to cover up the view.

From the same masseur.

Mousehunter23

Legendary Member
Media

Wow, nice commentary, can’t help notice you are from Malaysia, must say, I normally visit every year and couldn’t believe how sensual and sexual the massages can be there, they really seem to know the body and have had quite a few happy endings, even when it started as a foot massage!

Reactions: Pandaaa

horny_boy27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Great recap. Wow. The guy getting massages must hold a lot of tension in his pubic area for that much attention during the massage. Ha.
I would be dead if I was massaged that’s much with my cock handled that much. My dick was raging just watching.