Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Certainly that would get the fire burning. What exactly is that massage called, what is it supposed to do and where can I get one? Its not like you go walking in asking for a groin massage? LOL.

Reactions: Pandaaa

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it common for massages to be completely naked in your area? Are there specific places or types of massage that this happens in?

Mousehunter23

Legendary Member
Media
Certainly that would get the fire burning. What exactly is that massage called, what is it supposed to do and where can I get one? Its not like you go walking in asking for a groin massage? LOL.

@Thick7c , I think it’s just called torture. Think I have picked it up from the video, so if you would like to lay down, I’ll see if you can last 45 mins, and you don’t need to ask for anything as I think I know what you are after!

Reactions: Thick7c and Pandaaa

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, nice commentary, can’t help notice you are from Malaysia, must say, I normally visit every year and couldn’t believe how sensual and sexual the massages can be there, they really seem to know the body and have had quite a few happy endings, even when it started as a foot massage!

Thanks. If you do happen to be over in my neck of the woods, please drop me a private message. Let's see if we can meet up for a massage or something.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, this one has "hernia" in the title, but I don;t know what it has to do with the hernia. But, we do get to see the goods.

The title meant the client feared he had hernia, but what he actually had was varicocele. That was why you see the masseur touching the client's scrotal sack.

Tucker649

Cherished Member
Media
I got a massage a few days ago. I went to the spa because it just re opened, and the night before had had way too much to drink, so I wanted to sweat it out. There was this older Asian man walking around telling everyone massage is available. I was feeling stiff in the muscles so I wanted to give it a shot. He was able to take me to the massage area pretty quickly.. Now he isn’t attractive to me, but I think you will all like this story.. One of the first things I notice is that he’s wearing these sort of woven boxer briefs. A few times during the massage, I felt my hand casually touch his dick through those shorts. Of course not intentionally, it’s just it how was all positioned. I let my hands be still, I didn’t move them or grab etc. There’s no way he didn’t notice the proximity of my hand and his penis. Fast forward to the end of the part where he has me laying on my stomach.. He wants me to be face down, and bend one leg (think of how a frog’s legs are) He reaches to my inner thigh and rubs that, and it casually rubs my junk. My junk isn’t rock hard but it’s a little swollen. He does it to the other side now. At the beginning of the massage I had requested for my chest to be massaged. He flips me over, rubs the chest, and stomach, and bumps the junk again. He massages my feet after, and while he’s sort of moving them towards him, I can feel his erection through those shorts. No joke. No happy ending, which is fine because the room didn’t even have a door, and he wasn’t attractive but there’s still that thrill of it all.. Now I am fantasizing about getting a massage from a strong, burly man.. and it’d be fun if I felt a very thick boner during that massage ..

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you.

Most welcome. But my Indonesian is not too good. I cannot understand their dialect when I hear them speak in the video clips.

Still, as they say, action speaks louder than words. And a stiffy speaks volumes!

When am massaged by someone whose looks appeal to me, I try to get a hardon just to see the reaction.

I have had massages in Bangkok where I was given pretty much a happy beginning - the masseur seduces me, makes me hard, makes me come, cleans my cum then proceed with the massage proper.

Well, I certainly was relaxed, very relaxed for the remaining duration of those massages.

Mousehunter23

Legendary Member
Media
Most welcome. But my Indonesian is not too good. I cannot understand their dialect when I hear them speak in the video clips.

Still, as they say, action speaks louder than words. And a stiffy speaks volumes!

When am massaged by someone whose looks appeal to me, I try to get a hardon just to see the reaction.

I have had massages in Bangkok where I was given pretty much a happy beginning - the masseur seduces me, makes me hard, makes me come, cleans my cum then proceed with the massage proper.

Well, I certainly was relaxed, very relaxed for the remaining duration of those massages.

yhtang.... can I book in for one of those and you demonstrate it on me?