Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've enjoyed reading this entire thread over the years, so I figure it's only fair that I contribute. Below is an account of one of my most memorable massage experiences that occured about one year ago.

I responded to a post on masseurfinder of a young guy, probably late-20s, who was visiting from another city. He appeared very attractive, and he quickly replied to set up an appointment for later that day. He greeted me at his hotel room door wearing just a white towel and looked hot as hell--thin, toned body, tan, with just the right amount of body hair which was neatly trimmed. As I was expecting nothing but a professional-grade massage, I was a little disappointed to see that he didn't travel with his table and had instead set up the bed with pillows strategically placed under the top sheet. He told me to get comfortable on the bed while he went to wash his hands. I was naked, face down on the bed when he returned still wearing the towel.

He began by standing by my head and working my back and moving down to my ass, giving it lots of attention. He then hopped up onto the bed and straddled my ass to give my back more attention, moving his body downward to focus on my ass and upper legs. I noticed he was no longer in the towel, and he stroked my hardening cock as he massaged my inner thighs. The massage became more tantric, as he began using his entire body against mine. I could feel his hard cock on my hips, leg, back. He then placed his cock squarely into my hand, and it was indeed a handful. It got harder as I stroked and massaged it. Heaven.

Halfway through, he told me to flip onto my back. Of course I was rock hard by now as he worked my chest and abdomen while standing by my shoulder. His hands moved farther down, making contact with my dick. My eyes were closed when I felt the unmistakable sensation of his mouth on my shaft. I thought this might be how our session would end, but no, next thing I knew he had straddled my midsection and was rubbing his ass against my cock. He arched up enough so that I could bend my neck and get some of his cock into my mouth. It was then that I noticed how absolutely huge this guy was. Quite possibly the largest penis I've encountered in my life. I swear I could hardly get my mouth around it, let alone deep throat it.

A moment later he resumed grinding his ass against my now-throbbing cock, pressing his hole against the head. He reached around to add more massage oil and guided me into him. Holy fuck! I wanted this to last forever, but between the incredible sensations he was providing my penis and the hot visual of his enormous cock bounding up and down as he rode me, I was soon saying "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" He didn't answer, so trying to be a gentleman I pulled out and shot my load all over his back. He began stroking his monster and within 30 seconds had erupted onto my chest. Whew!

I got up, cleaned up in the bathroom, and returned to put on clothes feeling extremely satisfied. He was still naked as we said our good-byes, and I couldn't take my eyes off his enormous flaccid hanging cock. I complimented him on it and regret not asking for one last taste, thinking I might be able to swallow it when it was not erect. I saw him six months later but more on that at another time.

aeikaryoko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've enjoyed reading this entire thread over the years, so I figure it's only fair that I contribute. Below is an account of one of my most memorable massage experiences that occured about one year ago.

I responded to a post on masseurfinder of a young guy, probably late-20s, who was visiting from another city. He appeared very attractive, and he quickly replied to set up an appointment for later that day. He greeted me at his hotel room door wearing just a white towel and looked hot as hell--thin, toned body, tan, with just the right amount of body hair which was neatly trimmed. As I was expecting nothing but a professional-grade massage, I was a little disappointed to see that he didn't travel with his table and had instead set up the bed with pillows strategically placed under the top sheet. He told me to get comfortable on the bed while he went to wash his hands. I was naked, face down on the bed when he returned still wearing the towel.

He began by standing by my head and working my back and moving down to my ass, giving it lots of attention. He then hopped up onto the bed and straddled my ass to give my back more attention, moving his body downward to focus on my ass and upper legs. I noticed he was no longer in the towel, and he stroked my hardening cock as he massaged my inner thighs. The massage became more tantric, as he began using his entire body against mine. I could feel his hard cock on my hips, leg, back. He then placed his cock squarely into my hand, and it was indeed a handful. It got harder as I stroked and massaged it. Heaven.

Halfway through, he told me to flip onto my back. Of course I was rock hard by now as he worked my chest and abdomen while standing by my shoulder. His hands moved farther down, making contact with my dick. My eyes were closed when I felt the unmistakable sensation of his mouth on my shaft. I thought this might be how our session would end, but no, next thing I knew he had straddled my midsection and was rubbing his ass against my cock. He arched up enough so that I could bend my neck and get some of his cock into my mouth. It was then that I noticed how absolutely huge this guy was. Quite possibly the largest penis I've encountered in my life. I swear I could hardly get my mouth around it, let alone deep throat it.

A moment later he resumed grinding his ass against my now-throbbing cock, pressing his hole against the head. He reached around to add more massage oil and guided me into him. Holy fuck! I wanted this to last forever, but between the incredible sensations he was providing my penis and the hot visual of his enormous cock bounding up and down as he rode me, I was soon saying "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" He didn't answer, so trying to be a gentleman I pulled out and shot my load all over his back. He began stroking his monster and within 30 seconds had erupted onto my chest. Whew!

I got up, cleaned up in the bathroom, and returned to put on clothes feeling extremely satisfied. He was still naked as we said our good-byes, and I couldn't take my eyes off his enormous flaccid hanging cock. I complimented him on it and regret not asking for one last taste, thinking I might be able to swallow it when it was not erect. I saw him six months later but more on that at another time.
Sometimes, I prefer the bed. Great post man.

Reactions: Pandaaa

philomic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

noellim

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Mousehunter23

Legendary Member
Media
It’s been decades since my body would go into these positions. Looks hot but not possible for my old broken down body. Lol

@OKCLane but just imagine what a way to die trying! I’ll come with you and help you into the wheelchair after they have broken you

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to the video, the client has hernia. I presume the masseur was trying to correct this problem. You can see he asked the client to cough, presumably to check the state of the hernia.

The leaves used on the client are betel leaves. I am not sure of their efficacy of these leaves used in this manner, but I know the betel leaves are chewed in certain places in India and South East Asia.

Very interesting. I’ll show my Western medicine bias by suggesting you see your doctor if you have a hernia. We see them almost always in males, often in newborns but young adolescents as well. And, as we age they become more common. They won’t repair themselves and a strangulation is a serious condition.
Sorry to be a wet blanket but wanted to add a dose of reality to the video. If you have one, get it fixed.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@OKCLane but just imagine what a way to die trying! I’ll come with you and help you into the wheelchair after they have broken you

Okay @Mousehunter23 I’ll take you up on your offer. But if the guy is as cute as the one in the video I get first dibs on his ass!!! LMAO

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well put! Anyone that has had one knows that there is no option but to repair them.
Very interesting. I’ll show my Western medicine bias by suggesting you see your doctor if you have a hernia. We see them almost always in males, often in newborns but young adolescents as well. And, as we age they become more common. They won’t repair themselves and a strangulation is a serious condition.
Sorry to be a wet blanket but wanted to add a dose of reality to the video. If you have one, get it fixed.

Reactions: OKCLane and Pandaaa

Billydee4

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This was obviously before everything went to hell but awhile back I saw on masseurfinder that a masseur was going to be visiting my town. We corresponded a bit and set up a time for him to be at my house. Based on the correspondence I didn't have super high expectations for anything sensual (and frankly I mostly just wanted a quality massage). He showed up at my house and he definitely gave off a pretty buttoned down, straight-laced vibe. Normally with a massage at my house (especially one on a bed) I'd just get naked and lay on my stomach but he told me to lay on my back but given the vibe I took my shirt off but left my sweats on. He came into the room wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jogging pants. He started with a head massage which was nice. Then once he was getting set to work some problematic areas he suggested that with the oil he used I'd be best taking off my pants (I wasn't wearing anything underneath so I got naked). He actually had me sort of turn on my side and started working some knots in my back. So far nothing particularly sensual or erotic--so I my dick was still pretty soft.

Then he started working my thigh and lower back and my dick perked up a tiny bit but not too much when he brushed his arm against it which definitely caused it to perk up a bit more. He would sort of mix things up so I slowly got progressively harder. Since I was still sort of on my side he eventually sort of got behind me and started massaging my groin. I rubbed his leg gently through his jogging pants and asked if that was OK. He said yes and quickly got out of his pants and took off his shirt. He started massaging various parts of my body (stomach, nipples, groin) and based on how he'd positioned himself I did likewise (plus squeezing his ass). I asked if he wanted to take his underwear off which he did.

We were both naked rubbing our bodies together when he grabbed both our dicks and pressed them together and started stroking them in unison. We did that for awhile then continued massaging one another in various places. Eventually I asked him if he wanted to cum and he said "If you want me to" and it wasn't long until he came---then he finished me off as well. After we'd enjoyed the afterglow a bit we both got cleaned up and he finished the rest of the massage (since at that point he'd barely gotten to half my body).

I suspect if I'd expressed interest I could've fucked him but that's sort of a line I don't like crossing when getting a massage (ultimately while I won't complain about getting off I want a quality massage--which thankfully he delivered on both counts).

While I've been tempted during the pandemic to get a massage I've held off--it just seems like a situation where if precautions are taken it's not going to be that enjoyable an experience and forgoing precautions seems an unnecessary risk especially right now with cases skyrocketing again. Maybe once numbers are sufficiently low I might consider it but until then no.