Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went for a massage on holiday with a mate a while back....I don’t really do massages and it was a bit spur of moment....was surprised when we were told to strip totally naked, and were massaged in same room....they used towels a bit but didn’t cover much....mate started getting a boner and got super embarrassed so we finished up early...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Nudity in youtube instructional videos”
This in in the Gay Photos & Videos Forum
All these videos being posted here should really be in the video sections, not here.
This thread was great for years when it was actually Massage Stories, with the emphasis on "stories" aspect.

dupont36

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All these videos being posted here should really be in the video sections, not here.
This thread was great for years when it was actually Massage Stories, with the emphasis on "stories" aspect.
Agree.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am as guilty as anyone ( perhaps more so) of posting videos. I can see the point of limiting it to stories, but they only went so far. Not much in the days of quarantine or stay at home. Perhaps we should be more judicious as to which videos we post and those with stories be more forthcoming in sharing, so we don't let this thread die.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally do not mind them being in here as the stories are now very rare, but also would be happy with maybe a massage video thread and just watch in there instead as this one goes dormant
This thread has had droughts before, loooong before Covid-19, but it never stayed dead for very long as it has been very popular and some regulars post here quite frequently. The massage stories don't have to be current day, they can be from any point in your life from age 18 onward. My own erotic massage stories in here are all over 15 years old, as I don't get those type of massages anymore.

Please, please, please, keep the video content where it belongs, in the Video section!

nepalite

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
D

deleted1171745

i am wondering too, could somebody let us know or maybe has something from there? thanks in advance
Well their highest tier is $100 and for that you get a letter written by the staff every month and a video call where obscene acts aren't allowed... so I'm guessing no, it's not worth it

Reactions: Pandaaa

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I feel somewhat responsible for the proliferation of videos on this thread, I started a massage video thread in the Gay Photos and Videos section. For any massage videos, not just YouTube. We'll see if it works.

Post the link, and maybe people will actually use it.

Massage Videos

Mousehunter23

Legendary Member
Media
Since I feel somewhat responsible for the proliferation of videos on this thread, I started a massage video thread in the Gay Photos and Videos section. For any massage videos, not just YouTube. We'll see if it works.

thanks @herbho for creating the thread, if anyone want the link to the new thread, it can be found here, please try and use it for the massage videos or photos from now on.

Massage Videos