Any new massage stories?

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
No, he did not use a condom and he did cum inside within a short time... A very cute arab he was.
Actually, it was pretty quiet. Most would just focus on looking at each other. There were some very nice looking participants. I do remember that there were a few who would fondle someone else's ass as he was jerking off. That was hot.
i would have enjoyed jerking off and cumming there in front of everyone because i love showing how sexual i am

Reactions: Robd2442

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I just returned from my nuru massage. I understand that not many masseurs offer this type, so I'll try to be detailed. The nuru massage is designed to be very sensuous with the masseur pouring a gel over the entire body of the client and then rubbing his own body all over the client ( both sides). I have been to this masseur before, so he knows exactly what needs to be done and what I like.

I entered the apartment to see that the regular table had been replaced with a large plastic sheet on which was a mattress with a special covering. We both stripped and I lay down on the mattress face down. The massage began with a regular oil massage to get the knots out. Being on the floor allowed him to straddle me to get at my back and then face the other direction to do my butt, which is my #1 erogenous zone, which he knows. So, the butt rubbing included a trip down my crack with his hands and attention paid to my hole and inner thighs. When he had finished, I turned over and he massaged my front, paying particular attention to my groin area. The massage itself was excellent, as they have all been.

After about 30 minutes of that, he excused himself to prepare the green tea gel. He turned up the heat, since he said that the warm gel gets cold very quickly. When he returned, he covered my entire body ( backside first) with this liquid gel. It was extremely slippery and warm. Then he lowered himself onto me and began moving his body up and down very quickly, causing friction, but allowing the gel to create a very slippery surface. I felt like a human slip and slide. He started with my back, rubbing his chest up and down vigorously. Then, he got off me and poured some gel onto my ass, crack and, cock, which was fully erect. It was very warm as he worked the gel. He moved his hands into my crack and suddenly entered me with his thumb, reaching my prostate. His other hand was massaging my cheeks, while his thumb was working its magic. He knew what I liked. Then he sat on me facing my feet and used his own ass to vigorously rub mine while he was doing my legs. Then I turned over. Of course I was rock hard. He poured the gel all over my front side and began to spread it over my entire front. Then he took his body and lay on top of me and began to move up and down. He took my erection and placed it facing up, so it would receive the friction. Up and down he went, until he stopped and sat on me and began rubbing my chest, paying attention to the nipples. Then a few more minutes of the body to body contact and some cuddling before the end of the session. I took a shower and came home.

To be honest, I enjoyed it since it was a new experience, but really would prefer to lie on the table and get a regular massage. I like being worked on by hands, rather than body. Somehow it turns me on more and it becomes more relaxing. Plus the fact that the gel gets cold very quickly and it not as comfortable as being warm on a massage table. But, it was a new experience - messy, but satisfying. I think I'll just go back to the regular massage.

Tomguy99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, I just returned from my nuru massage. I understand that not many masseurs offer this type, so I'll try to be detailed. The nuru massage is designed to be very sensuous with the masseur pouring a gel over the entire body of the client and then rubbing his own body all over the client ( both sides). I have been to this masseur before, so he knows exactly what needs to be done and what I like.

I entered the apartment to see that the regular table had been replaced with a large plastic sheet on which was a mattress with a special covering. We both stripped and I lay down on the mattress face down. The massage began with a regular oil massage to get the knots out. Being on the floor allowed him to straddle me to get at my back and then face the other direction to do my butt, which is my #1 erogenous zone, which he knows. So, the butt rubbing included a trip down my crack with his hands and attention paid to my hole and inner thighs. When he had finished, I turned over and he massaged my front, paying particular attention to my groin area. The massage itself was excellent, as they have all been.

After about 30 minutes of that, he excused himself to prepare the green tea gel. He turned up the heat, since he said that the warm gel gets cold very quickly. When he returned, he covered my entire body ( backside first) with this liquid gel. It was extremely slippery and warm. Then he lowered himself onto me and began moving his body up and down very quickly, causing friction, but allowing the gel to create a very slippery surface. I felt like a human slip and slide. He started with my back, rubbing his chest up and down vigorously. Then, he got off me and poured some gel onto my ass, crack and, cock, which was fully erect. It was very warm as he worked the gel. He moved his hands into my crack and suddenly entered me with his thumb, reaching my prostate. His other hand was massaging my cheeks, while his thumb was working its magic. He knew what I liked. Then he sat on me facing my feet and used his own ass to vigorously rub mine while he was doing my legs. Then I turned over. Of course I was rock hard. He poured the gel all over my front side and began to spread it over my entire front. Then he took his body and lay on top of me and began to move up and down. He took my erection and placed it facing up, so it would receive the friction. Up and down he went, until he stopped and sat on me and began rubbing my chest, paying attention to the nipples. Then a few more minutes of the body to body contact and some cuddling before the end of the session. I took a shower and came home.

To be honest, I enjoyed it since it was a new experience, but really would prefer to lie on the table and get a regular massage. I like being worked on by hands, rather than body. Somehow it turns me on more and it becomes more relaxing. Plus the fact that the gel gets cold very quickly and it not as comfortable as being warm on a massage table. But, it was a new experience - messy, but satisfying. I think I'll just go back to the regular massage.

Was he nude as well? Did either of cum?

Reactions: lop23

sider

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I think I need to make a trip to Cleveland!!

Reactions: hotbidan and herbho

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Previuosly posted in "Last time you had sex" thread:

Earlier this morning. I had scheduled a "nude full service" with a massuer I found on another site. Originally, I was going to go to him yesterday morning, but he stopped responding to messages. Then he said he would be in my area last evening and asked to come to my house at 9:30 PM. I agreed to that and got all boned up about it....but he wasn't here at 10, said he was running late. I asked how late and he never responded. I'm typically an early to bed guy, so at 11 I texted and told him to forget it.
Then this morning, he texted me at 8:00 AM and said he could be here soon. I got ready for him and he got here around 9:00.
He was VERY good at massage, but because we were both rock hard, he was ready to fuck me within 15 minutes. Only the 4th time I've bottomed and he was the biggest and strongest!
He's not only a certified massage therapist, he's also a personal trainer at a couple of area gyms. 5'-10" 185# solid muscle, massive quads, rock hard glutes and I would estimate 9x7 cut cock.
He was gentle to start, but once he was in a few times, he was determined to pound my ass. Felt SO good! He had a condom on, and when he went to the bathroom to wash up, he saw my biggest dildo (still not as big as him!) and brought that back to the bed to play. He pumped me hard with that and I had an anal orgasm. Then he straddled my face with his balls in my mouth, his ass at my nose, and I jerked off with a massive load.
We showered together for a long while and had a nice conversation. I paid him well for my "massage" and we said our goodbyes.

It was the best bottom experience I've had, but I do wish I could find a FB with some emotional connection and no price tag!

karlosav

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My favourite masseur in London was someone I randomly found on gumtree. I found a few reviews but really didn’t know what to expect. The first time I went to him, I was a little surprised by the location, it being in a random flat on a main road, but thought don’t judge a book by its cover and all that.

When I went in, he pointed me to the shower, so I stripped off naked and went to shower quickly. When I returned, he was in his underwear putting on some music, so I dried off, asked him where he wanted me and got on the table accordingly. He dried me more thoroughly with a towel and I heard something else drop, which I later found out was his boxers. He began the massage, and I immediately knew it was going to be incredible. Long deep, strokes, working the muscles with powerful hands rather than relying on elbows, and, although there was some pain as he worked through some of the deeper knots, it was an incredibly relaxing experience as he spent a long time on my back. Fortunately, I had booked two hours and I relaxed entirely knowing that I had a lot of time.

I was somewhere between sleep and awake when he started moving down to my legs. The strong, deep muscle work continued there and I was roused slightly when he got to my glutes. His powerful hands were deep and thorough, keeping me straddled somewhere between pleasure and pain as he eased all the tension from sitting at a desk while also not shying away from touching any part of me. He frequently grazed my balls, treated my taint as just another body part to massage and was comfortable stroking around my hole. After several blissful minutes, and with the pool of precum building, he asked me to flip over.

As I turned over, I got my first glimpse of his very impressive uncut dick, which hung comfortably and casually. He continued the massage, being just as thorough on the front as on the back. Although he had been rather nonchalant with touching me, and was naked, there was still part of me that was unsure if there was going to be a happy ending. However, as he moved up my legs, he caressed my balls and allowed his hand to frequently make contact with my dick, which jerked and dribbled precum with every light touch. He then moved up to my chest and gave my pecs a deep massage, which included my nipples. I was throbbing at this point and as he moved on to my stomach, he allowed his hands to go all the way down and touch the base of my dick frequently, which shuddered and bounced back into place every time.

He then oiled his hands up, and started stroking my shaft, using both hands and moving from the base all the way to the top of the head. I lifted my hand to touch his dick and, although he remained soft, he did not stop me playing with his foreskin and his balls as he expertly built up the tension in my groin. As my breathing got heavier, he grabbed my balls with one hand and increased his cadence with the other, bringing me off in a large eruption of cum and euphoria. I felt numb, as if all of my energy had just been shot out of the end of my cock. He cleaned me up gently and waited for me to come around.

I visited several times after that. One time which particularly stuck in my mind was this time when after he asked me to flip over, I was already throbbing. He called attention to this, and said although it’s better at the end, did I want to cum then? I nodded and he sat on the edge of the table, spat on my dick and made me cum using only that as a lube, which was incredibly hot. Then at the end of the massage, seeing I was at full mast again, he this time used his more traditional oil to bring me to a second, albeit still large, load. His joking with me about cumming a lot twice, as well as the image of him spitting on my dick are great memories, ones I have used several times.

chgobrt

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My favourite masseur in London was someone I randomly found on gumtree. I found a few reviews but really didn’t know what to expect. The first time I went to him, I was a little surprised by the location, it being in a random flat on a main road, but thought don’t judge a book by its cover and all that.

When I went in, he pointed me to the shower, so I stripped off naked and went to shower quickly. When I returned, he was in his underwear putting on some music, so I dried off, asked him where he wanted me and got on the table accordingly. He dried me more thoroughly with a towel and I heard something else drop, which I later found out was his boxers. He began the massage, and I immediately knew it was going to be incredible. Long deep, strokes, working the muscles with powerful hands rather than relying on elbows, and, although there was some pain as he worked through some of the deeper knots, it was an incredibly relaxing experience as he spent a long time on my back. Fortunately, I had booked two hours and I relaxed entirely knowing that I had a lot of time.

I was somewhere between sleep and awake when he started moving down to my legs. The strong, deep muscle work continued there and I was roused slightly when he got to my glutes. His powerful hands were deep and thorough, keeping me straddled somewhere between pleasure and pain as he eased all the tension from sitting at a desk while also not shying away from touching any part of me. He frequently grazed my balls, treated my taint as just another body part to massage and was comfortable stroking around my hole. After several blissful minutes, and with the pool of precum building, he asked me to flip over.

As I turned over, I got my first glimpse of his very impressive uncut dick, which hung comfortably and casually. He continued the massage, being just as thorough on the front as on the back. Although he had been rather nonchalant with touching me, and was naked, there was still part of me that was unsure if there was going to be a happy ending. However, as he moved up my legs, he caressed my balls and allowed his hand to frequently make contact with my dick, which jerked and dribbled precum with every light touch. He then moved up to my chest and gave my pecs a deep massage, which included my nipples. I was throbbing at this point and as he moved on to my stomach, he allowed his hands to go all the way down and touch the base of my dick frequently, which shuddered and bounced back into place every time.

He then oiled his hands up, and started stroking my shaft, using both hands and moving from the base all the way to the top of the head. I lifted my hand to touch his dick and, although he remained soft, he did not stop me playing with his foreskin and his balls as he expertly built up the tension in my groin. As my breathing got heavier, he grabbed my balls with one hand and increased his cadence with the other, bringing me off in a large eruption of cum and euphoria. I felt numb, as if all of my energy had just been shot out of the end of my cock. He cleaned me up gently and waited for me to come around.

I visited several times after that. One time which particularly stuck in my mind was this time when after he asked me to flip over, I was already throbbing. He called attention to this, and said although it’s better at the end, did I want to cum then? I nodded and he sat on the edge of the table, spat on my dick and made me cum using only that as a lube, which was incredibly hot. Then at the end of the massage, seeing I was at full mast again, he this time used his more traditional oil to bring me to a second, albeit still large, load. His joking with me about cumming a lot twice, as well as the image of him spitting on my dick are great memories, ones I have used several times.
Can you share his name/ad?

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Previuosly posted in "Last time you had sex" thread:

Earlier this morning. I had scheduled a "nude full service" with a massuer I found on another site. Originally, I was going to go to him yesterday morning, but he stopped responding to messages. Then he said he would be in my area last evening and asked to come to my house at 9:30 PM. I agreed to that and got all boned up about it....but he wasn't here at 10, said he was running late. I asked how late and he never responded. I'm typically an early to bed guy, so at 11 I texted and told him to forget it.
Then this morning, he texted me at 8:00 AM and said he could be here soon. I got ready for him and he got here around 9:00.
He was VERY good at massage, but because we were both rock hard, he was ready to fuck me within 15 minutes. Only the 4th time I've bottomed and he was the biggest and strongest!
He's not only a certified massage therapist, he's also a personal trainer at a couple of area gyms. 5'-10" 185# solid muscle, massive quads, rock hard glutes and I would estimate 9x7 cut cock.
He was gentle to start, but once he was in a few times, he was determined to pound my ass. Felt SO good! He had a condom on, and when he went to the bathroom to wash up, he saw my biggest dildo (still not as big as him!) and brought that back to the bed to play. He pumped me hard with that and I had an anal orgasm. Then he straddled my face with his balls in my mouth, his ass at my nose, and I jerked off with a massive load.
We showered together for a long while and had a nice conversation. I paid him well for my "massage" and we said our goodbyes.

It was the best bottom experience I've had, but I do wish I could find a FB with some emotional connection and no price tag!

I feel like this should be in a thread about escorts more so than a thread about massages :joy:

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, he did not use a condom and he did cum inside within a short time... A very cute arab he was.[
No, he did not use a condom and he did cum inside within a short time... A very cute arab he was.
thats hot that you got his cum in your mouth and inside your ass . Did u swallow ? Did he wipe his cum out of your ass or just continue with the masaage ? did u enjoy he had sex with u ? sorry if i am asking questions but this is HOT

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

thanks for posting.. HOT...i bet u felt so much better after cumming so much ..i would love to have watched

Kustvriend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thats hot that you got his cum in your mouth and inside your ass . Did u swallow ? Did he wipe his cum out of your ass or just continue with the masaage ? did u enjoy he had sex with u ? sorry if i am asking questions but this is HOT

Yes I did swallow and no, he did not wipe the cum out, juist continued with the massage. Of course I enjoyed it, it was very hot :) He did enjoy it too I suppose, he was rock-hard and came very fast. Because of the possibilty someone could come in, he did not take off his trackpants, just flipped his dick out, pumped his juice in and just carried on with the massage...

Thickcut78

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just had my first sensual massage yesterday. Must say it was a good massage. Great environment, comfortable table, clean shower facilities.
Very sensual with lots of hot oil, long firm strokes with hand and forearms on every part of your body. KaHuna technique. Using his hand and forearm to run over my ass hole, Using his fingers to tease my hole while massaging my ass and thighs, running his hands on my groin brusing against my leaking cock.

Definitely very relaxing. He was nude and he got hard half way through after I flipped over on my back and started stroking him and pinch his nipples. Then he started kissing me and pinching my nipples while stroking my cock and my balls, while I stroke his hard cock. Then he suck me deep while playing with my nipples and balls. He sucked till I shot a 4 day big load in his mouth and he swallowed it all! He said that's a big load with a smile after I came. Lol.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just had my first sensual massage yesterday. Must say it was a good massage. Great environment, comfortable table, clean shower facilities.
Very sensual with lots of hot oil, long firm strokes with hand and forearms on every part of your body. KaHuna technique. Using his hand and forearm to run over my ass hole, Using his fingers to tease my hole while massaging my ass and thighs, running his hands on my groin brusing against my leaking cock.

Definitely very relaxing. He was nude and he got hard half way through after I flipped over on my back and started stroking him and pinch his nipples. Then he started kissing me and pinching my nipples while stroking my cock and my balls, while I stroke his hard cock. Then he suck me deep while playing with my nipples and balls. He sucked till I shot a 4 day big load in his mouth and he swallowed it all! He said that's a big load with a smile after I came. Lol.

Kahunaman massage: