Any new massage stories?

lop23

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That clip, BONER WHILE GETTING A MASSAGE - HotLadsWorld, reminds me of the recent time when a buddy training to be a masseur asked me to be his trial subject, and had me wear boxer briefs for modesty (more his than mine!). He's always been the straight but open guy, and it surprised me to have him work my upper legs and groin area like this video. Needless to say, I ended up exploding in the briefs (probably like the model did, if they continued), and I made him clean me up (won't disclose how

please disclose how! You can’t stop
There!

Anyone care to share new massage stories? Have not seen a thread in some time.

Did you get a boner? Did you show it off? What was the therapist's reaction?

I get semi regular massage, and my therapist has seen it all by now...the cock, balls, even precum. We hardly even use draping now.

One time, he wore different pants than he usually does and I could see a spot of precum...had me wondering if he usually always gets aroused, and I was just not aware of it. Nothing ever happened, never will. Would be too weird.

Another of my therapist did however recently cross the line, and upon my invitation gave me a great blow job! Went back to him after that, he was expecting the same invite, but I was not interested....

Once upon a time I laid down on the table, got a massage, the end.

privatempls

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
(I hope he's not reading this, he'll know exactly who I am)

I had time to kill & a place to myself. So I figured why not get a massage before I leave ATL. They have way more options than I do back home. Popped open RM & to my surprise, he was kinda close. But was he real or a catfish?

I shot him a text not really thinking I'd get a response so last minute. So I kept looking through other options. Then he hits me back! We exchanged a few messages about the details, he was able to accommodate me rather quickly, like I would be seeing him in less than 2 hours. This also made think it was a catfish because with a body like that, he should stay booked, so I thought. I get cleaned up & showered then text I'll be ready whenever he arrives.

I was still unsure if it was actually him & at this point whoever showed up, as long as they were similar in build, I'd be cool with. He lets me know he's parked out front. I go out to meet him & don't see him right away, he was kind hidden by his truck, then he walks around with the biggest smile and says "Hi, I'm Parker" & shakes my hand. I was trying to contain my joy that it was actually him!

He brought his table. It wasn't a cheap table either. We get upstairs making small talk while he gets setup. He's the nicest guy. He asked me about where I'm from, he's never been there. I told him he would make good money there & I'd definitely book if he came, I said that even before the massage started, lol. Just seeing him walk around naked was worth it. His body was amazing to see in person.

More about him. He looked even better than his pictures. He had just left the gym & the muscles were popping, the veins in his arms & legs were well defined. The massage was heaven, the way his stong hands handled me & move into different positions & stretches. He wasn't shy with where he touched me & with what, if you know what I mean. The dick isn't photoshopped! I can attest. I think he really enjoys this work, he didn't cut any corners. He definitely put that physique to work.

Started face down all I could see his big dick swing between nice legs & feet. His dick was inches away from my face as his big soft hands worked my back. Feeling his big chest on my back as he leaned over me to reach lower back, my butt & thighs. A couple times he sat that snake on my body while he worked. He definitely has skills. This wasn't my first massage, so rating just the massage, it was top tier. He worked every part, arms, hands, butt, legs, feet. Even every individual finger & toe. Glad I got a pedicure recently, haha. He teased my dick & ass along the way, which I was surprised about. He never actually touched my hole, but the way he handled my ass cheeks, it felt like it. But he was full on griping my dick & holding it tight for a few seconds then gentle pulling at it as he took his hand away.

I think he whispered in my ear to flip over, I was in so much bliss, I didn't comprehend what he said. He kind of guided my shoulders to turn over then I realized what he said. Because he has been giving my dick attention, I was completely at attention. I now had a nice view of his upper body. His skin was glistening from the massage oil. Nipples were popping. He continued to massage my chest & my neck, even my ears. He practically stradled my face. I got an up close look at his spectacular dick, balls, taint & ass. He smelled great.

Tbh, it was one of the best times if not the best. So completely worth it to me. He was completely nude the whole time. He dragged his dick & balls across my face. He practically covered my face with them while he leaned over, practically 69ing, during the release & provided some hot verbal encouragement to get my load. His face was so close to me, I swear I felt his breath on my dick. I tried to hold on as he was jerking & coaxing that 5 day load out of me. I could barely believe what was happening, it was like an out of body experience. Before I knew it I was telling him I was about to cum. I sort of expected that he'd back up so he wouldn't get sprayed, but he didn't. He stayed right there stroking me until the last drop. I couldn't really tell, but there's a good chance he might have guy hit in the face or goatee with my nut. I didn't get a good look at face, I was still in post-nut ecstasy. He stood up & said he thought I wasn't going cum and chuckled then went to the bathroom to clean up. Earlier I told him I generally don't cum from a hj. I got up to soon, because he brought back a hot towel & I was already standing, I think he was going to wipe me down.

That was pretty much it. We continue to chat while he got dressed & cleaned then folded the table. I definitely can't wait to see him again. I'll be saving my pennies. I hope he does come to MN, he asked me to send him some info about different areas & suggestions where he should stay.

If you have the opportunity to book with him, you won't regret it! I've jerked off a couple times while replaying that encounter in my head. Avoid the scammers though. I'd suggest only booking through RM. If someone asks for a deposit, run the other way, it's a scam. The real guy doesn't ask for a deposit. We talked about all the fake profiles too, he gets annoyed with them, but there really isn't a thing he could do about it.

That's that. I hope you enjoyed it, sorry it was so long.

Yummy11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I had time to kill & a place to myself. So I figured why not get a massage before I leave ATL. They have way more options than I do back home. Popped open RM & to my surprise, he was kinda close. But was he real or a catfish?

I shot him a text not really thinking I'd get a response so last minute. So I kept looking through other options. Then he hits me back! We exchanged a few messages about the details, he was able to accommodate me rather quickly, like I would be seeing him in less than 2 hours. This also made think it was a catfish because with a body like that, he should stay booked, so I thought. I get cleaned up & showered then text I'll be ready whenever he arrives.

I was still unsure if it was actually him & at this point whoever showed up, as long as they were similar in build, I'd be cool with. He lets me know he's parked out front. I go out to meet him & don't see him right away, he was kind hidden by his truck, then he walks around with the biggest smile and says "Hi, I'm Parker" & shakes my hand. I was trying to contain my joy that it was actually him!

He brought his table. It wasn't a cheap table either. We get upstairs making small talk while he gets setup. He's the nicest guy. He asked me about where I'm from, he's never been there. I told him he would make good money there & I'd definitely book if he came, I said that even before the massage started, lol. Just seeing him walk around naked was worth it. His body was amazing to see in person.

More about him. He looked even better than his pictures. He had just left the gym & the muscles were popping, the veins in his arms & legs were well defined. The massage was heaven, the way his stong hands handled me & move into different positions & stretches. He wasn't shy with where he touched me & with what, if you know what I mean. The dick isn't photoshopped! I can attest. I think he really enjoys this work, he didn't cut any corners. He definitely put that physique to work.

Started face down all I could see his big dick swing between nice legs & feet. His dick was inches away from my face as his big soft hands worked my back. Feeling his big chest on my back as he leaned over me to reach lower back, my butt & thighs. A couple times he sat that snake on my body while he worked. He definitely has skills. This wasn't my first massage, so rating just the massage, it was top tier. He worked every part, arms, hands, butt, legs, feet. Even every individual finger & toe. Glad I got a pedicure recently, haha. He teased my dick & ass along the way, which I was surprised about. He never actually touched my hole, but the way he handled my ass cheeks, it felt like it. But he was full on griping my dick & holding it tight for a few seconds then gentle pulling at it as he took his hand away.

I think he whispered in my ear to flip over, I was in so much bliss, I didn't comprehend what he said. He kind of guided my shoulders to turn over then I realized what he said. Because he has been giving my dick attention, I was completely at attention. I now had a nice view of his upper body. His skin was glistening from the massage oil. Nipples were popping. He continued to massage my chest & my neck, even my ears. He practically stradled my face. I got an up close look at his spectacular dick, balls, taint & ass. He smelled great.

Tbh, it was one of the best times if not the best. So completely worth it to me. He was completely nude the whole time. He dragged his dick & balls across my face. He practically covered my face with them while he leaned over, practically 69ing, during the release & provided some hot verbal encouragement to get my load. His face was so close to me, I swear I felt his breath on my dick. I tried to hold on as he was jerking & coaxing that 5 day load out of me. I could barely believe what was happening, it was like an out of body experience. Before I knew it I was telling him I was about to cum. I sort of expected that he'd back up so he wouldn't get sprayed, but he didn't. He stayed right there stroking me until the last drop. I couldn't really tell, but there's a good chance he might have guy hit in the face or goatee with my nut. I didn't get a good look at face, I was still in post-nut ecstasy. He stood up & said he thought I wasn't going cum and chuckled then went to the bathroom to clean up. Earlier I told him I generally don't cum from a hj. I got up to soon, because he brought back a hot towel & I was already standing, I think he was going to wipe me down.

That was pretty much it. We continue to chat while he got dressed & cleaned then folded the table. I definitely can't wait to see him again. I'll be saving my pennies. I hope he does come to MN, he asked me to send him some info about different areas & suggestions where he should stay.

If you have the opportunity to book with him, you won't regret it! I've jerked off a couple times while replaying that encounter in my head. Avoid the scammers though. I'd suggest only booking through RM. If someone asks for a deposit, run the other way, it's a scam. The real guy doesn't ask for a deposit. We talked about all the fake profiles too, he gets annoyed with them, but there really isn't a thing he could do about it.

Amazing story

Reactions: privatempls

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This past Easter weekend I made a short trip back to the city where I lived for several years just prior to covid. When I lived there I became friends with twenty-something year old part time massage therapist (legit) who was also at college doing a health care degree. We hung out socially and also did fairly regular massage. Because these massages were now done among friends, there was the freedom to do more of a freeform type of session, outside the bounds of his RMT rules. There was never any Happy E type of thing going on, but he casually massaged what he termed my "erogenous zones" as he dubbed it, alway saying "its not sexual, you need it". I didn't disagree, I was managing issues that manifested in my hips, glutes and pelvic areas. I did get aroused, and he witnessed me ejaculate almost spontaneously a couple times.

Fast forward to last month. We got together socially several times and managed to get in one very late night massage session after a light dinner. Had been a couple years since he massaged me, but we slipped into our comfort zone easily, he commented that it was as if no time had passed. Well I was face down and he finished my back, then started with my feet working his way up to my ass. His hands did not hesitate, he went seamlessly to the glute, all sides, and included my crack. It was all flowing and feeling wonderful. He did my taint as part of the routine, not lingering or anything, just as part of the normal course of working the area. Of course I got SUPER aroused, and came close several times. He did not let up, and eventually I just came on the towel! He quitelty asked if everything was ok, remarking that he saw the spasms. I brushed it off flippantly, yeah everything was under control! He remained silent and we continued.

As expected, the energy shifts after cumming so when I flipped I had no boner, as I normally would. In past sessions I would sport that boner for most of the massage when face up, and he would typically make a comment or two about it, usually saying I had the arousal response of a horny teenager! Well, there was no bone this time, but he massaged my pube area a couple times, presumably trying to elicit a response. But I was spent.

Been unpacking this encounter since. He is straight, has a female FWB, but the convo went pretty sexual while I was face down, leading up to my "spasms". And why did he massage my pube area when I flipped? Maybe I should not overthink it. We are friends first, and I think we just have created this very open space where these things can happen. I did message him about it weeks later and admitted that I came, to which he replied "like duh, dude", and that he didn't care. Anyway, just wanted to share my "new massage story".

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This past Easter weekend I made a short trip back to the city where I lived for several years just prior to covid. When I lived there I became friends with twenty-something year old part time massage therapist (legit) who was also at college doing a health care degree. We hung out socially and also did fairly regular massage. Because these massages were now done among friends, there was the freedom to do more of a freeform type of session, outside the bounds of his RMT rules. There was never any Happy E type of thing going on, but he casually massaged what he termed my "erogenous zones" as he dubbed it, alway saying "its not sexual, you need it". I didn't disagree, I was managing issues that manifested in my hips, glutes and pelvic areas. I did get aroused, and he witnessed me ejaculate almost spontaneously a couple times.

Fast forward to last month. We got together socially several times and managed to get in one very late night massage session after a light dinner. Had been a couple years since he massaged me, but we slipped into our comfort zone easily, he commented that it was as if no time had passed. Well I was face down and he finished my back, then started with my feet working his way up to my ass. His hands did not hesitate, he went seamlessly to the glute, all sides, and included my crack. It was all flowing and feeling wonderful. He did my taint as part of the routine, not lingering or anything, just as part of the normal course of working the area. Of course I got SUPER aroused, and came close several times. He did not let up, and eventually I just came on the towel! He quitelty asked if everything was ok, remarking that he saw the spasms. I brushed it off flippantly, yeah everything was under control! He remained silent and we continued.

As expected, the energy shifts after cumming so when I flipped I had no boner, as I normally would. In past sessions I would sport that boner for most of the massage when face up, and he would typically make a comment or two about it, usually saying I had the arousal response of a horny teenager! Well, there was no bone this time, but he massaged my pube area a couple times, presumably trying to elicit a response. But I was spent.

Been unpacking this encounter since. He is straight, has a female FWB, but the convo went pretty sexual while I was face down, leading up to my "spasms". And why did he massage my pube area when I flipped? Maybe I should not overthink it. We are friends first, and I think we just have created this very open space where these things can happen. I did message him about it weeks later and admitted that I came, to which he replied "like duh, dude", and that he didn't care. Anyway, just wanted to share my "new massage story".
"massage my pube area ......." - had a massage lad do this to me , instantly got hard . I asked what he had done to get that fast response . He explained there is a chakra or pressure point in that area that connects to your dick - press the button and you may get hard again

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"massage my pube area ......." - had a massage lad do this to me , instantly got hard . I asked what he had done to get that fast response . He explained there is a chakra or pressure point in that area that connects to your dick - press the button and you may get hard again
The sacral chakra, or swadisthana chakra in Sanskrit, has received the nicknames, “the sex chakra,” “the social chakra,” and “the creation chakra.” Located in the center of the lower belly or, as some believe, in the genital area, it acts as the individual’s center of pleasure and passion — both sensually and creatively. This chakra governs reproductive systems and processes, sexuality, relationships, emotions, and sense of adventure.

How to Balance Your Sacral Chakra: Everything You Need to Know

I have had acupuncture with one of the needles placed in my groin, just above the penis, which is an acupuncture point.

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This makes sense. He is a spiritual bro type, knows all about that stuff. So yeah, he was trying to get me hard again using this technique. It was just too soon after the first cum for me. Another ten mins and I'd have been fine and enjoyed it.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What is RM??

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so I went back this week to see my regular Asian dude. I told him again just to work my hamstrings & glutes and then pointed to my inner thigh as well (he hadn’t gone there at all). He did 30 mins just in this area and was working between my legs a lot!!!
he was bumping my balks & shaft sone, and eventually I felt myself about to cum so I pulled my cock up and shot on the table by my belly (he didn’t know). It was such a great 30 mins!!
I went again today for another 30 mins.
I told him 20 on my back side and 10 in front. When he walked out of the curtained room he had the towel and left it on a chair so I removed my clothes and just layed down with no covering. He came in and put the towel onto my back and spread it out. He is pretty used to what I like and worked each leg & glute, but today I was completely undraped on my bottom 1/2!!!
He is less shy about getting up almost into my crack but again I asked him to work my inner thighs. Once he started he would wrap under my leg and get right up to my groin, and he was bumping my balls. He also rocks me a lot and this is super stimulating so I’m pretty much hard the whole time with my cock pointed down.
he ended up doing more time than I wanted so I still asked for my front. He was super casual with the towel and my entire cock & balls were undraped. I got semi and he tried to tuck my shaft but it slipped right back out. He was really getting into my groin and just on top of my cock all the while my semi was right at his finger tips. I loved it that I was totally shaved so no hair to worry about!!
It felt so good but this time I was able to hold back & not cum.
he finished up with a warm, wet towel which he cleaned my legs and cock nicely!!
I was worried this guy would think I’m a perv for going back a lot but I’ve tipped him well and now I’m convinced he is enjoying it almost as much as me!!!

aeikaryoko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was visiting San Francisco a couple of weeks ago and made arrangements to see a provider for a 90 min massage. He was very responsive and courteous in his replies so that was already a good sign. His profile didn’t include a face pic, but there were shots of his body with/without clothes and he was very lean and built. I had arrived at his place and when he was ready for me, I proceeded to knock on his door. He opened the door and there stood a tall handsome man smiling at me asking how my day was and reached out to me for a hug before entering his place. We then entered his massage room and he started to undress. The gym attire he wore deceived my eyes. He had baggy sweats and a sweater on hiding his body. There was not a glimpse of definition until he was fully nude. My god!!!! His body was as chiseled as his pictures (chest, lats, abs, legs, delicious bubble butt). I undressed as well and laid on my stomach on the bed with my head at the base of the bed.

He begins the massage with long strokes at the shoulders down to my lower back. From there, he tackles my leg down to the ankle and then both my arms. He incorporates sensuality into the massage and it slowly ignites my excitement. He saves my glutes for last making sure to dig into my muscle fibers with his hands, squeezes my cheeks clinching them together, releases it and spreads it outwards exposing my hole. This excites me even more as it happens so my cock starts to stiffen each time as he repeats the steps.

Once it got closer to giving me a HE, he teases my hands with his cock and thrusts slowly back and forth. His cock is average in length/thickness and growing to its peak as he continues to fuck my hand with it, while letting out some soft panting. He stops, gets off the bed and walks toward the bottom base of the bed where my head was resting. His rock hard cock pokes at the side of my head and he slow motions a couple of slaps on the side of my head. Is this my queue that it’s time for some servicing? I lift my head up and get a taste of his head licking it and swirling my tongue in a circular motion before I fully engulf all of his manhood in my mouth. I grab his bubble butt with both my hands and press my head against his body, taking his cock deep down my throat. I open my mouth wide and take his nutsack in as well. He enjoys every bit of it and I could feel his cock and balls throb in my mouth. I grip his ass cheeks and with one hand give it a slap. He softly moans again with pleasure.

I slowly enter his hole with the base of my finger and he didn’t shy away. He was a little lubed up back there already so I push my finger in a little deeper. “That’s it. Just like that. It feels so good,” he says. I pull my finger out, grapple his ass cheeks then spread his ass cheeks with both my hands and give his ass a light spanking. He then turns around and buries his ass in my face. “I want you to eat my hole,” he whispers. My tongue went to work. His hole tasted fruity, he must have prepped beforehand to include this as part of his service. My tongue wiggle it’s way in his hole and he opens it little by little. I put a finger and slid in along with my tongue. In-N-Out I go all the while jerking him off with my other hand. He is very much enjoying this course, his is cock dripping pre-cum at this point.

After a bit, he lays on the bed on his back and my servicing him continues. I start from his hole moving my way up, sticking my tongue out and gently licking his balls spreading them apart on each side side with the works of my tongue. I suction his nutsack skin with my lips, gave it a little stretch and then proceed up his shaft licking up and down before taking his cock down my throat again. I suck it for a good while playing with his nipples. I start working my way up worshipping his body with my mouth licking and kissing his abs, up his torso then eventually making my way to his nipples. I lick and suck it for a bit before going back down to his cock. He tells me to lay next to him and then he embraces me, nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. This shit always send me into overdrive when it happens.

I jerk myself off and start breathing more heavier. This signals him I was getting close and he goes down and sucks on my nipple and then working his tongue on it in a circular motion and then biting down on my nipple giving it a slight tug. It wasn’t long before my balls starts tensing up and I was ready to blow. “ I’m gonna shoot,” I whispered. “Yea? You’re gonna give it to me? Shoot that load for me. Give it to me,” he said. I shoot my load and multiple spurts hit my chest. “Yes…… Don’t stop. Give me all of it. Don’t stop, he says again. I completely drain myself and he goes in kissing my neck again. After I finish he cleans me off and lets me shower. I get dressed paid him we make some small talks about what we’ll be doing later that day, gave each other an embracing hug, a dry kiss and then I left his place. His massage was not the best, but his extras pretty much made up for it. His body was solid and he was sexy as hell.

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was visiting San Francisco a couple of weeks ago and made arrangements to see a provider for a 90 min massage. He was very responsive and courteous in his replies so that was already a good sign. His profile didn’t include a face pic, but there were shots of his body with/without clothes and he was very lean and built. I had arrived at his place and when he was ready for me, I proceeded to knock on his door. He opened the door and there stood a tall handsome man smiling at me asking how my day was and reached out to me for a hug before entering his place. We then entered his massage room and he started to undress. The gym attire he wore deceived my eyes. He had baggy sweats and a sweater on hiding his body. There was not a glimpse of definition until he was fully nude. My god!!!! His body was as chiseled as his pictures (chest, lats, abs, legs, delicious bubble butt). I undressed as well and laid on my stomach on the bed with my head at the base of the bed.

He begins the massage with long strokes at the shoulders down to my lower back. From there, he tackles my leg down to the ankle and then both my arms. He incorporates sensuality into the massage and it slowly ignites my excitement. He saves my glutes for last making sure to dig into my muscle fibers with his hands, squeezes my cheeks clinching them together, releases it and spreads it outwards exposing my hole. This excites me even more as it happens so my cock starts to stiffen each time as he repeats the steps.

Once it got closer to giving me a HE, he teases my hands with his cock and thrusts slowly back and forth. His cock is average in length/thickness and growing to its peak as he continues to fuck my hand with it, while letting out some soft panting. He stops, gets off the bed and walks toward the bottom base of the bed where my head was resting. His rock hard cock pokes at the side of my head and he slow motions a couple of slaps on the side of my head. Is this my queue that it’s time for some servicing? I lift my head up and get a taste of his head licking it and swirling my tongue in a circular motion before I fully engulf all of his manhood in my mouth. I grab his bubble butt with both my hands and press my head against his body, taking his cock deep down my throat. I open my mouth wide and take his nutsack in as well. He enjoys every bit of it and I could feel his cock and balls throb in my mouth. I grip his ass cheeks and with one hand give it a slap. He softly moans again with pleasure.

I slowly enter his hole with the base of my finger and he didn’t shy away. He was a little lubed up back there already so I push my finger in a little deeper. “That’s it. Just like that. It feels so good,” he says. I pull my finger out, grapple his ass cheeks then spread his ass cheeks with both my hands and give his ass a light spanking. He then turns around and buries his ass in my face. “I want you to eat my hole,” he whispers. My tongue went to work. His hole tasted fruity, he must have prepped beforehand to include this as part of his service. My tongue wiggle it’s way in his hole and he opens it little by little. I put a finger and slid in along with my tongue. In-N-Out I go all the while jerking him off with my other hand. He is very much enjoying this course, his is cock dripping pre-cum at this point.

After a bit, he lays on the bed on his back and my servicing him continues. I start from his hole moving my way up, sticking my tongue out and gently licking his balls spreading them apart on each side side with the works of my tongue. I suction his nutsack skin with my lips, gave it a little stretch and then proceed up his shaft licking up and down before taking his cock down my throat again. I suck it for a good while playing with his nipples. I start working my way up worshipping his body with my mouth licking and kissing his abs, up his torso then eventually making my way to his nipples. I lick and suck it for a bit before going back down to his cock. He tells me to lay next to him and then he embraces me, nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. This shit always send me into overdrive when it happens.

I jerk myself off and start breathing more heavier. This signals him I was getting close and he goes down and sucks on my nipple and then working his tongue on it in a circular motion and then biting down on my nipple giving it a slight tug. It wasn’t long before my balls starts tensing up and I was ready to blow. “ I’m gonna shoot,” I whispered. “Yea? You’re gonna give it to me? Shoot that load for me. Give it to me,” he said. I shoot my load and multiple spurts hit my chest. “Yes…… Don’t stop. Give me all of it. Don’t stop, he says again. I completely drain myself and he goes in kissing my neck again. After I finish he cleans me off and lets me shower. I get dressed paid him we make some small talks about what we’ll be doing later that day, gave each other an embracing hug, a dry kiss and then I left his place. His massage was not the best, but his extras pretty much made up for it. His body was solid and he was sexy as hell.
where did you find him? can u share the link so we can see his pics?

Reactions: Yujuyuju

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I started going to a masseur on the recommendation of a gym friend. This guy not only sorts out any issues with back pain, he is also very sexual if you want him to be. Each time I visit him he gets a little more adventurous.

So he didn't leave me disappointed when I had an hour with him only yesterday. He always works naked himself and is happy for me to stroke and fondle him as he does his thing. He is smooth like me which is an added bonus. He starts off like most with me on my front, and uses lots of oil. I had some low back pain which he addressed first. Whenever he stands near one of my hands I get the chance to stroke his cock which he quickly responds to. Then he started
to work on the rest of my body, and when he got to my buttocks he started to tease my anus with long, oily stroking. I think he could tell from my groans and my ass rising up slightly that I was enjoying it. Normally he would go no further, but this time he gradually slid a finger inside and found my prostate. He used a rapid hand movement on me and soon had me grinding down hard and moaning loudly.

By now we were about half way through the session. He asked me to turn over, which gave my very hard cock the chance to spring free. He oiled up my neck, chest and stomach and brushed the head of my cock a few times which laid back by my belly button. Then he did my feet and legs and gradually worked back towards my genitals. I had my eyes closed, and I felt what I thought at first were his fingers tweeking the head and frenulum, but when I looked I realised it was his tongue. He had never used any oral techniques on me on previous visits, so I just laid back and enjoyed the treat. He edged me like this for several minutes and I was keeping control of myself quite well. Then, after some ball stroking and more anal teasing, he started giving me a full blow job.

I tried all the mental techniques I knew to keep myself from cumming but I didn't last long. He was sucking and tonguing me and there was no fighting it. As I built up I gave him plenty of verbal warning in case he didn't want a mouthful. But to his credit his mouth stayed on me and when I shot the first rope I heard him groan his appreciation. I lost count of how many spasms I had, and he swallowed every drop. Then to my surprise he started licking at my fren again and I was literally delirious. I had drawn my knees up just before, and with this extra attention my legs actually started shaking uncontrollably. I may have shot some more ropes into his mouth at this point, I don't really know. He made several more appreciative sounds. Gradually he eased off and I was left gasping for breath. I remember him saying "I really like your cock, does it show?". I think he had just given me one of the best blow job's of my life. I left with a smile on my face which lasted the rest of the day. Can't wait for my next appointment, to find out what he has in store for me. If he ever said he wanted to fuck me I honestly don't think I'd have the will power to say no!

Last edited:

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My massage sessions never cease to be interesting. I had a session yesterday with my regular masseur who was sitting for his cousin, the 80 yr old man with very bad arthritis. When I arrived, there was another elderly man there. I found out that the man had been a high school friend of the cousin and had been invited to dinner. They were sitting on the back deck just finishing up. We spoke for about 15 minutes and I found out that he was also gay and they used to be more than friends; in fact, they took each other's virginity. I laughed as the man described the trouble he had trying to fuck the cousin the first time and that it had resulted in his cumming all over the ass, without ever really getting it in. But, he assured me that they had been successful not long after that. My masseur told him that I had come over for my massage and the man said that he should probably go. But, of course, the cousin ( who has no inhibitions whatsoever) said to me," Do you mind if he stays and watches with me?" What could I say? Once again my exhibitionistic tendencies took ahold of me and I replied," Sure, that would be fine. As long as he wants to stay and watch." The man smiled and said he would love to watch, so I went into the house to get ready and he helped his friend back inside. They sat down about four feet from the massage table, eagerly talking about the fact that neither had been massaged in a long time and how they couldn't wait to watch. I undressed and lay on the table. The talking stopped. The masseur did what he usually does with one exception, which really surprised me. He knew that I really got off being watched, so he deliberately would brush his arm and hands on my erection, making it dance. I was going crazy, because this was not a usual part of the routine. All the friend could say a few times during the massage was, " Beautiful." and " Oh, yes." I turned over and he began working on my ass, slipping his hands down my crack. I lifted my hips slightly to give him more room to move down my crack and brush by my hole. After 90 minutes, the massage was over. I sat up, still hard and saw both the men smiling. The friend said amusingly, " I'd beat off if I still could." He asked if I could get up and just stand for a couple minutes. I did and flashed my erection and turned so they could see my ass. Then, I got dressed. We exchanged goodbyes and I hugged both of them and left. I figure everybody got something out of it. My masseur got paid, the men got a show, and I had my exhibitionism satisfied. Hell, I wouldn't mind if he brings four or five friends. I'm always game to put perform.
Maybe the next time I'll just grab it and play with myself during the massage. I wouldn't mind shooting my load for the watchers, but I know the masseur would not appreciate it.

OttawaGoodlife

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Where did you go for this massage? Sounds awesome!

Reactions: Sensual Dude

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I have been spending longish stints in a southern city intermittently this year since travel opened up.
Well I had a sesh yesterday and I b

So I had a sesh yesterday and I actually steered the conversation to one that was a much more detailed than previous conversations we have had on the topic. He was in a chatty mood and went into detail about how his clients sort of broke down on the issues of draping and wearing underwear during the massage. What I concluded was that he was cool either way with the underwear, but seemed firm on the draping. He agreed that draping with sheets, which some therapists use , was a pain and more time consuming, so he preferred to stick with the towels. He stressed underwear/ nudity the issue really came down to the client's level of comfort, but never hinted that the draping was negotiable.

That said, my drape really did zero when it came to the assisted stretching part of the session. He basically could see my taint, balls and hole when he did the leg side stretches, so at this point the towel drape is a farce.

But NO, I never uttered the words "I am ok without a drape and going all nude". But then again its probably best to have some level of coverage as I am a big precummer and sometimes have some leakage. There is no sexual vibe at all to these sessions, but I still pop the occasional boner, hence the PC.
Third installment on this topic.

Continue to visit this guy when I am in town, which is pretty frequently these days. I've been spending too much time seated at the office due to the stage of the project I am working on, and my back and glutes really suffer. So I have been to him three times in three weeks. The second time, he basically massaged my glutes bare assed. He had to, I was a wreck and it was all leading to that area. At one point I basically said, "well fuck modesty at this stage, bro". He giggled and went about with the deep tissue on my glutes. He divulged that he had a few clients who were not shy at all with nudity, reconfirming he was cool either way. So generally speaking the draping with him is much less than before. Just the essential, and if it falls off he does not obsess. He is no draping nazi. There is zero sensual or sexual vibe, its actually a very bro-ey kind of session. And as he has come to know my body better, the sessions have actually become excellent.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, the saga of my masseur and his cousin, etc. continues. Last week I reported that his cousin and his ex- high school friend both watched my massage and really enjoyed it. On Thurs, I got a phone call from the friend whose name is Andy. He thanked me for letting him watch and relayed how much pleasure it had given him. We spoke for a while and I found out that his wife had died before she found out he was really gay, and that he had a daughter and two grandkids in St. Louis. After a pleasant and entertaining conversation, he asked what I would say if he asked if he could give me a massage ( the two seniors have no inhibitions whatsoever, which make them terribly interesting). I said," Any time you want." We arranged for Sunday, Father's Day. Since he lives in independent living at a senior facility, we couldn't do it there, so he came over to my place. After a beer and some sex subject talk, we went to the table I have set up in a spare bedroom. I have candles all over for mood and on the wall, there are pictures of naked men, some with erections. I got undressed and lay on the table. He took off his pants and shirt so he wouldn't get oil on them. His body was surprisingly fit, as he was an athlete and keeps up with physical fitness. He began the massage with me on my stomach. The strokes were more like cautious caresses. I knew he was a little hesitant since he told me he had never given as massage. I told him to relax and gave him permission to touch anywhere he liked and that I was his Father's Day present ( corny, but impromptu). He took me up on it and slid his hands everywhere, paying particular attention to my butt. I lifted up so he could get a full view of my hole, which he proceeded to touch. After a very gentle time on my stomach, I turned over and , of course, I was rock hard. He began his massage and went all the way down my body on both sides and then down the middle, separating his hands when they got to my groin. By this time I was throbbing hard. He was smiling and then asked, " May I touch your penis?" " It's all yours," I replied. He gently moved his hands toward my erection and softly grabbed and slowly moved his hand up and down. Precum oozed out of the tip. With his other hand, he cupped my balls, then slid it down my taint to my hole. I told him to put his finger in my hole and he did, gently moving it back and forth. I knew that is what he wanted. After a few minutes, he stopped and finished the massage, since that what my masseur did. I thanked him and got up, not bothering to dress, but stayed naked for the rest of the evening. We has some water, he thanked me, gave me a big kiss, and left. I told him he could come over anytime.

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fourth installment.

Been going weekly for a chronic issue, so the glute and hip and thigh work are essential therapy these days. Today he thought we should do some work while on my side. We finished the portion of the session where he worked my glutes, maintaining the minimal draping as I explained in the previous post. So I turned on my side, and it was awkward to arrange the drape, so I just tucked the towel over my junk and remained FULLY bare assed, while on my side, taint and balls exposed. He went right to it, didnt flinch, leaned into it , got right in there. My cock and balls were fully covered, but everything else was all up in his face. Not a word was mentioned. I popped a serious boner, which remained well hidden fortunately, at the thought of my full exposure .