Any new massage stories?

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not directly massage specific, but I did learn a lesson about keeping up good relations with your masseur. Several years ago, I had back surgery to fuse the L4-L5 vertebrae. Recovery was pretty painful; I don't wish it on anyone. The stiches were just above my butt and I was told that the area had to be washed gently every day for two weeks and the bandage changed. Well, I certainly couldn't do it myself, So I began to think about a person I could call who might be able to do it. I thought of my friends, but that seemed like a pretty intimate thing, since the washing had to be done while I was in the shower. I asked myself," Who has seen you completely naked and wouldn't mind washing your wound and your back and ass?" Ah -ha, my masseur. He's not only seen me naked, since I get my massages without draping, but he also sees me fully erect each time he massages me. Perfect. He agreed and came over every night for two weeks to help. If you are living alone, maybe take some time to think of a person who could tend to your intimate areas should a medical situation arise. If all else fails, maybe look to your masseur.

D

deleted13091061

Only once experienced this but this is how it happened.

I went on a holiday to Malaysia when I was 18. I was sharing a room with a family member so besides the bathroom, I didn’t really have any privacy.

At that point in life, I was a virgin and had never been with a woman at the time. extremely horny all the time and used to jerk off atleast a couple of times a day so not having much privacy was really difficult for me.

Anyway, one night shortly after getting there, I went out alone to “explore” as if seen signs for “massages” all over the main tourist areas. On top of that, I’d actually Seen quite a few attractive women stood outside these massage parlours offering massages.

normally I’d not have gone in however because I’d not orgasmed in a couple of days I was feeling extremely horny and thought, fuck it.

I had a sexy petite Malaysian girl give me a full body massage. Initially I’d left my boxers on but when she got to my thoughts, began getting close and brushing my cock. This obviously made me extremely hard. She asked for some extra money for “play” which I agreed to and then proceeded to remove my boxers.
Her hands where super oily from the massage, and as she grabbed and started playing with my cock, I knew it’d be over soon.
I cummed almost right away, all over her top and also over myself. She giggled and wanted to continue but it was a super intense orgasm and I had to ask her to stop.

I cleaned myself up shortly afterwards and went back to the hotel as if nothing has happened.

that was my first experience of a massage parlour.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So many great massage stories on here! Thought I'd better add the latest instalment on my own experiences. If you read my last post you'll remember that the guy I visit has been getting more sexual each time. Last Tuesday it was time for another visit and on this one I had a 90 minute session booked instead of my usual hour.

We started in the usual way, me naked laying on my front, him also naked and working oil into my neck and shoulders. Normally I would have let my arms flop forwards over the edge of the table and grab a handful of his manhood. But seeing he was already hard I decided to lift my head and guide his lovely smooth shaft straight down my throat. He seemed to like this as he spent a lot longer than usual on my shoulders. I really feasted on his cock, while my hands grabbed his ass cheeks. Normally it takes me a while to relax my gag reflex, but not today. He was soon thrusting into my needy mouth and I managed to take him balls deep. I could tell from his breathing that he was really into this, and the taste of his sweet precum was driving me on.

Eventually he pulled out of my mouth and moved around to work his oily hands down my back and legs. He always uses a lot of oil and spends time on some serious massage as he covers each muscle group. Unlike my last visit, I could feel him using his own body against mine a lot more this time. Several times he climbed onto the table and I could feel his constantly rock hard member pressing against my skin which felt very nice.

Having finished my legs, he worked back towards my buttocks and I knew what to expect. I parted my legs, almost subconsciously, as his fingers started exploring my hole. He took his time, working over and around as I melted into the table. My legs got wider and I bent one knee up higher as he slid first one then two fingers inside. There may have been third, I really couldn't say for sure. Just when I was thinking that's nice enough, he starts this rapid finger movement inside me which he keeps going in bursts of about ten seconds. After the fourth or fifth burst of this I could feel my cum flowing in a kind of non orgasmic squirt, soaking the towel beneath me. I think I had just had a prostate orgasm, but whatever it was, I was in massage heaven.

When he told me it was time to turn onto my back I eagerly obeyed. My shaft flopped round into view and it felt good to get some air to it. Once again be started at my neck, shoulders and chest, and when I turned my head to the side, once again his cock was near my face. He was soon thrusting himself back down my throat again, and I was just sucking and licking him as hard and fast as I could. This time I could feel his thrusting was more intense and I could sense that he was getting close. He stopped rubbing my chest and put his hands around my head. He just kept going and going, his breathing heavier and heavier. I really love having my mouth fucked like this, it just sends my mind into another dimension. I don't know how much time passes but suddenly, he's gasping and then I feel the familiar warmth and taste of his cum, erupting in my throat. He must have had five or six spasms, and each lovely rope was eagerly swallowed.

I wouldn't have complained if he had stopped there, but to his credit he went back to the massage, and carried on working methodically down my body. Then, as in my last visit, he gave me a wonderful blow job too. I mentioned before that he has this great technique of licking my frenulum, which always drives me crazy. He did this to me again and I was soon squirming around on the table. To finish me off he took me down his throat and had me shooting my creamy load in no time. And like me, he didn't waste a drop.

So that was another massage session over with. My muscles oiled and loose, my balls well and truly emptied and lots of cum in my belly. Job done! Here's to the next time.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I might have created a sex fiend. I got a call from Andy, the friend of my masseur's cousin, who wanted to come over to give me a massage. He asked me a few weeks ago if he could do it and I said he could any time. Anyway, he came over last night. We sat and talked for a few minutes, since I find him totally fascinating. After our conversation, we went into the room where I have my table. I lit the candles, turned down the lights, and put on the relaxing music. Then I undressed. Surprisingly, he did the same. At 80 yrs old, he is slim and lithe and stood in one of those old Bike jocks ( the white ones with the wide waistband). It took me back to the days where the Bike was pretty much our only option. He seemed pretty frisky as his hands glided over my body. Once again, he concentrated on my butt and hole, paying particular attention to massaging the lips of my anus very gently, then ,milking the precum and spreading it over my hole. He seemed fascinated by this. His hands were firm and surprisingly strong, working their way over my entire back for about 30 minutes. Then, he asked me to turn over. His hands were gentle as they rubbed my stomach and groin, which I keep shaved. Having no hair there really amps up the sensuality of the touch. Of course I was fully erect and dripping. He then very quietly asked, " May I suck on your penis?" I told him he could and received, perhaps, the most tender, appreciative blow job I have ever had. I was in heaven, as he did some things I had never had done. His tongue kept flicking the head, driving me crazy, followed by his putting his mouth just around the head and swirling his tongue around. Then, he moved down the shaft, all the while moving his tongue up and down and around. While he was doing this, his finger was massaging my anus and eventually found its way inside, massaging my prostate. I was literally screaming in pleasure. Finally, I shot my load deep down his throat. I think I must have awakened the neighborhood with my shout of ecstasy. He took it all and sucked until I was much too tender. We cleaned up and sat down with a couple of beers to talk about what just happened. I told him that I had never felt like that before and he laughed and credited his experience. He said that the number of men he has sucked off must be in the thousands, allowing him to perfect his technique, but that he hadn't done it in many years. He also informed me that, in his youth, he was a top and, had he been able to achieve erection, he would have bent me over the table and fucked me good. Damn. Before he left, I once again offered the standing invitation to come over any time he wanted. He said he would, but asked that I not tell my masseur or his cousin, since he didn't want to make his friend feel bad, since his terrible arthritis wouldn't allow him to partake in anything we had just done. His secret is safe with me. Who would have guessed that my most memorable blowjob would have been under those circumstances and with an 80yr old? Life is good.

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't written in a while, so I thought that I would contribute again.

I have recently moved. In my last place, my massage space was in my open family room. It was not very intimate, but it was sufficient and worked for my needs. My bedroom in my new house is big enough to support the massage activities. With the more intimate atmosphere (and the bed close by), it has definitely changed the dynamic of my more recent massage sessions:

Grindr Scruffy: My Grindr profile still advertises my free massage services. I frequently get "clients" from there. I sometimes will respond to ads offering my services, but mostly it's the guys that hit me up.

Him: "Hey!! Hows it going? Can I get a massage? :)"

His profile was blank except for his age: 31.

Me: "Can I get a face pic?"

He responds with a pic that form the mid chest and up. Although he is clothed, it looks like he had just awaken when he took this pic. His overgrown curly hair was disheveled, his eyes were barely open and his facial hair condition was such that I didn't know whether he usually rocked a beard or if he just hadn't shaved in about 3-4 day. I couldn't tell if he was more BoHo or Hobo. Pretty rough looking. However through all of that...there was something there that intrigued me. I wanted to meet this guy.

With some back-and-forth, we tried to find a time that works. He seems to have a revolving work schedule, working different nights of the week. I assumed that he worked in some kind of restaurant/bar situation given his schedule. We finally found a time that worked. He confirmed the morning of...and then re-confirmed 2 hours before his session. "See you in a bit. Looking forward to it!". I am impressed.

With the new house, the kitchen is in the front at ground level. It is is right at my driveway, so I can clearly see when folks arrive and I can get a sneak peek. For this guy, all I had was his age and a face pic. When he got out of the car, he was shorter than I imagined (5'6"?) and thinner as well. He had loose-knit cap that covered his head. He also had on jeans and a light jacket. It's summer here with high humidity and 90 degree days. Even though we were meeting at night...that was a lot for around here. He was cutie though. I was very happy with his looks.

I greeted him and the door. We exchanged names (lol...we hadn't done that yet), I asked him to remove his shoes (new light carpeting in the new house), and we ascended the stairs to my bed room. I have a table, chair and hooks where clients can hang their close. I find it better that they have a designated space for them to be...especially when it is also in my very personal space in the house. I instructed him to get undressed to his level of comfort. I told him that most go full nude (hint, hint)...but he could go with whatever he was comfortable with. He stripped down, but decided to keep his underwear on...a leopard print thong. I question him about keeping his underwear on; that I used coconut oil and it may get on them. He said that he would rather keep them on...for now. He climbed onto the table face down. Beautiful body and I nice ass. I asked him how the temperature in the room was. He said it was a little cool (now I knew why he had so many clothes on). I offered to turn off the ceiling fan...and could also turn on a space heater if needed. He said turning off the ceiling fan should be OK. I asked him if he minded me taking off my shirt. He said "you can remove everything if you want". Wow nice. Interesting that he wants me fully nude...but he kept on his thong. This session is going to be interesting.

As I begin the massage, we begin to get to know it other. The first piece of information that he volunteers is that he is a masseur. WTF!? Why is he JUST telling me this? So I begin to inquire more. He said that he is taking a break from it. He got a bit burnt out. Also...not enough steady clients where he was working. I told him that he could make a killing going out on his own. He didn't seemed to be that interested. I told him that now he had me on edge...and that I better do a good job. He just told me to relax and that he was sure that he would enjoy. So I take a deep breath and continue the massage like I normally do. Nothing special going on except a massage and some idle chatter getting to know each other as I work on his upper body.

As I transition to his lower body, without asking...I grab a hold of his underwear. He raises his hips and I slide them off. Nice. Man...that ass was perfect. I will definitely have to get a taste. I will proceed with caution...but I am going in. So I work on his feet, and then start working up his legs. Upper legs and then ass. With my hands working around his legs and groin area, I can tell that he is fully boned. I figure that it is safe to move in on the target. First hand brushes in the crack, then fingers more directed towards the hole...and then my tongue. So hot. So tasty. He pushes back onto my face signaling his acceptance and pleasure. I reach underneath to stroke his dick and he pushes my hand away. I pulled back and asked what was wrong. He said "I just came". I think, Fuck...the party is over. Like a true professional (LoL), I paused to clean him up...and put a towel under him so he wouldn't be laying on a wet spot. I thought to myself that he is young and his cycle time should be rather short. If I take my time...I can work him back up. So I continued the massage. I kept up with the sensual touching...but no tongue this time. Now it is time for the flip.

Nice looking on the front side too. I noticed that his dick is about 3/4 chubbed. It's pretty small (4" and thin)...but cute nestled in his furry bush. As I work on his front side, for the first time...he starts to play with my dick. I only get to work on his upper body when he asks "Can we get on the bed?". I reply with a simple "yes". I am not sure what he has in mind...but I am here for it! He is standing by while I clear a few things off of the bed and pull the covers back. I invite him into the bed, but he is still just standing there. So I lay down on the bed. He then crawls between my legs and proceeds to stroke my dick. This guy was an expert. This was his passion and you could tell by the look on his face. He was in bliss. For me, when I stroke a guy...it is merely out of obligation...and hopes that I can get a crack at his ass. This guy was into to it. I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. He edged me for quite a while. Then he laid down beside me to get into a cuddle position while he continued to stroke me. He is a little guy and I am a big guy. He snuggled right in, laid his head on my chest as he continued to play with my dick. After a while (who knows how long?), I told him that he was driving me crazy and I needed to cum...but I needed to taste his ass again. He quickly obliged and flipped around. As my tongue met his hole...he began to stroke me again. I don't think that I lasted 5 seconds before I erupted. Wow. So hot. I told him to grab a towel from the basket that was beside the bed. He cleaned us up...and then settled back in for some more snuggling. He did eventually get up, get dressed.

I received a note later on Grindr.

Him: Thanks again :) . I had a great time

Me: Anytime. That was amazing.

...and then a few days later

Him: I keep thinking about our session. When do you recommend I get my next massage?

Me: Tonight would have been nice...but it's probably too late. You are probably working anyway.

Him: Indeed, I am working tonight.

Then I was out of town for a couple weeks. He reached out a few times to see how my travels were going. I reached out upon my return.

Me: Hey guy. I would love to connect again for another session

Him: I have coronavirus rn. When I'm clear! I'm still testing positive but feeling better.

Me: Damn. Sorry to hear. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

That was just a couple days ago. So it'll be a few before we connect again :(

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...and another one.

FTM Twink: In addition to my Grindr ad, I still occasionally advertise on Doublelist and Craigslist for free massages.

Him: Would you be interested in an ftm?

Me (hiding my excitement): Yes. FTM is fine. Stats? Pics? Where are you located? I host near XXX. My pics attached.

Him: This is me. Young, 5’5, 130lbs. I’m in YYY, 15-20 mins to XXX

He included a pic. Young, handsome, tattooed with a thin mustache and some other thin facial hair. He looks to be Asian (but could be Latino)

We set up for a morning session for that weekend (just a couple days away)

** As an aside, I had attended a bisexual play party the night before our session. There was an incredibly hot chick (her boyfriend was hot too) at this party dressed up like a slutty Barbie Doll...but wearing a butt plug that had a tail attached to it. Towards the end of the party, I saw the two of them playing (just together. Watchers only). She was laying down fucking herself with a huge dildo (butt plug tail still in) while she was blowing her boyfriend. Her pussy looked so perfect that I just wanted to drop down and have a feast...but they were watchers only. So I was really jonesing to eat some pussy. OK...back to the story...

Come Saturday morning, he arrives on-time. He presents just as his pics. Shoes off...and we head up the stairs to my massage space. I show him where he can put his things. He gets fully undressed and his body is beautiful. He has had top surgery, and the bottom is untouched. Low trimmed hair around his pussy. Tight ass...but was more of an apple-bottom girls shape. Very nice. I proceeded with the massage.

The massage went as normal. Nothing spectacular. I was very cautious to not be too aggressive. I wanted him to feel comfortable and trust me. When I began to work his lower body, I began to get a little more intimate. Testing the waters, I have a quick brush by his pussy. No rejection and I definitely felt some good moisture. Each stroke gets a little more intrusive...until we are there. Fingers are inside now with a nice and slow stroke. I have some good playing then begin to back off. Time for the flip...and the feast.

Now I get a really good look at the front side. His top surgery is barely notice. He said that his breast were pretty small. There were just small incision around the nipple and another small incision in his arm pit. I didn't get too much massaging in on the front side. It was quickly fingers and then feast time. Yum...so tasty. I also wanted to test the waters for fucking. He was already flipped around sideways on the table for feasting...so I just stood up and started grinding my dick between his legs. No objects...so I got closer in and was grinding my dick against his pussy. Still no objections. However when my stiff dick really started to hit the target...he pushed back. Oh well...maybe next time. I played a little more in that wonderland. Eating, fingering, and grinding. I can't remember if I came. Eventually things trailed off and he said that he had to get [back] to work.

It's been a few weeks now and I haven't heard from him. While I was writing this, I took a pause to send an email inviting him for another session. Hopefully he responds.

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So...it's a rainy day here and I have time on my hands for one more story.

Military Surprise: This one came from Grindr. I had checked out this guys ad many times on Grindr but never had the nerve to say anything. I figured that there was no way that this hot Military guy (one of his profile pics is of him in uniform) would be interested in me. My lucky day...he reached out to me.

Him: Hey waht's up? How is your day going?

Me: hey. Good...and yours?

Him: Not bad. Cleaned. Just took a shower and now lounging. It's hot out there.

Me: Nice. I haven't been out yet today.

Him: Don't go. You will melt.

He sent a GIF of a melting ice cube. Followed by some really nice pics of him.

Me: Handsome man. So what's on your mind? What were you thinking when you hit me up?

Him. I liked your pic and your profile. Wanted to hit you up. I don't have a motive. So what are YOU looking for on here?

Me: Mostly like to give free massages. Sometimes more (bi/top guy here).

Him: A massage sounds interesting. Are you good with your hands?

Me: Only one way to find out...

About 15 mins later, he was naked and on my massage table. Very handsome. Incredible body. I was really surprised by that bubble ass on this guy. Truly a treasure. He invited me to get fully nude as well and I obliged.

The massage went as they typically do. Me massaging and teasing along the way. Once I start working on the legs...and up to the ass...I turn up the heat in hopes of getting access to that hole. Yes...things worked as planned. Fingers and tongue got to explore his hole. I had fun with that for a while and then backed off. Time for the flip.

As I started to work on his front side, he kinda moved so that he could look behind him. I asked what's wrong. He said " Nothing. I just wondered if we could maybe move to the the bed?"

Bingo! From me admiring this hottie's ad for so long...to him asking if he can get in my bed. It doesn't get any better than that! While on the table, he had been pretty passive. However, once we got on the bed...somebody must have hit his "on" switch. He became much more aggressive. This guy was an incredible kisser. We alternated between making out, him sucking me and me eating his ass. Several rounds of that and then we stroked together until we both shot nice loads. So hot. Hopefully I will see him again soon.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A teaser for y'all. I just posted a new blog written while I as on vacation in Europe, but it's on the topic of nudity versus massage.

However while we were in Spain I got a couple of terrific Thai massages, the second of which was not only a great massage, but because my wife was getting a massage in the same room, her masseuse got quite the eyeful as I was widely stretched by my bodyworker, just six feet across from the other table.

I'll post that this upcoming weekend. Erotic, not sexual.

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have had many massages over the years - yesterday was probably one of the best .
I had seen his profile on rent masseur a few times, as luck would have it he was driving from Montreal to Ottawa, was willing to stop at my place on the way by . Easy and fast communication , traffic slowed his trip. He looked better in person than the photos, gave off a strong positive energy as he got out of the car. Just felt like we had known each other for a long time . Strange as some people make you relaxed and open without saying a word.
We started the massage , another plus - he stripped while I did . Nice uncut dick , large low hanging nuts . He founds knots in my back and shoulders others have missed. Then while I was face down ,he lay on top of me . I could feel his dick on my leg and back , felt wetness so he must have been leaking precum . He reached his hands forward , then intertwined his fingers with mine . I felt and heard him breathing on my neck - an energy connection .
More back and leg work , delicate teasing of my dick and nuts . He asked me to roll over
A bit of chest and leg work , then he traced his fingernails over my nuts and inner thigh . Again he lay on top of me, could feel our dicks touching, I gave him a hug and could feel his back muscles and tight butt . The happy ending , then we just lay there .
Blood pressure meds have not been kind to erections , this guy made my dick think it was 30 years old again . As he was leaving , asked him to keep me in mind if he was passing through the area another time .

Jan2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’d love you guys advise on how to proceed in my current situation.
Been going to a male massage therapist for almost 12 months now.
Need it every couple of weeks to keep injuries at bay.

He’s married, wedding pics & kids pics in office & wedding ring - full masculine & straight-acting.
I started off in underwear & draping, then one session he just removed my
under wear , saying it was easier to treat a glute issue I had.
For sessions since then I’ve been fully nude. Initially with draping & then
one session recently he removed drape & its never returned. So now I’m completely nude
for full massage session.

His attire has gradually changed from long pants & T-shirt, to shorts & T, then shorts & singlet.
And now just shorts only & bare chest.
He is a very tall, fit, muscular guy- early 30s, similar to me.
I‘m just not sure what the next move is?

I‘ve never had an erection because I’ve been so nervous.
Though I’m a shower at thick 5in soft.

I’m not sure of his intentions?
What you think my next move should be?
1. Say nothing & just enjoy the sexual tension?
2. Suggest he get fully nude too?
3. Be direct & ask for happy ending?
4. Take some viagra & show him my hard 8in?
5. Something else.

Any suggestions appreciated.

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

He’s married, wedding pics & kids pics in office & wedding ring - full masculine & straight-acting.
one session recently he removed drape & its never returned. So now I’m completely nude

His attire has gradually changed from long pants & T-shirt, to shorts & T, then shorts & singlet.

5. Something else.

Any and all of these. Only YOU can read the situation to determine what the next step should be. Turst me. They have seen it all and heard it all. They know what the signals are and will bite if they are so inclined.

I have employed ALL of these tactics at one time or another...depending on the situation and the vibe. Sometimes it works and sometime he is just "Not that guy".

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

5. Something else.

Very erotic series of developments. I’ve had similar happen to me with a few masseurs but it led to sexual contact much sooner than this! You don’t say what you’d like to happen. Just to see him naked? Just to have him masturbate you? See him hard? Mutual touch? Sex?

in any event you are turned on and want more so definite next step is to show hard. It looks to me like what he’s been doing… gradually undraping you, then removing his shirt to reveal his muscular chest… is all to try to get your cock hard. So I’d go for it and just brush it off as one of those things when it happens.

Jan2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guys.
Yeah, I’ve been surprised & intrigued at the developments, but it’s all seemed like a natural flow- definitely not forced & yes it’s been a slow process.
I‘ve been a bit slow, bc I never expected the chain of events- I never thought this could happen with a legit massage therapist - well known within Professional sporting clubs.

So I didn‘t want to jump the gun.
My experience with guys is very limited too.
Definitely interested to see him naked & open to hand-job.
This is what I’ve fanatised about.
I’ll take your advice @vincent2 , @Lew Horelio , @HairyMuscle & take a viagra & I’ll definitely get hard then and see his reaction.

Any more suggestions welcome esp if anyone else been in a similar situation.
I’ll update after next visit.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks guys.
Yeah, I’ve been surprised & intrigued at the developments, but it’s all seemed like a natural flow- definitely not forced & yes it’s been a slow process.
I‘ve been a bit slow, bc I never expected the chain of events- I never thought this could happen with a legit massage therapist - well known within Professional sporting clubs.

So I didn‘t want to jump the gun.
My experience with guys is very limited too.
Definitely interested to see him naked & open to hand-job.
This is what I’ve fanatised about.
I’ll take your advice @vincent2 , @Lew Horelio , @HairyMuscle & take a viagra & I’ll definitely get hard then and see his reaction.

Any more suggestions welcome esp if anyone else been in a similar situation.
I’ll update after next visit.
It does sound like this guy is making subtle efforts to move your sessions to a more sexual level. Perhaps he has detected your nervousness and is trying to build your confidence slowly. Just because he's a trained therapist doesn't mean he won't be interested in your fantasy. The guy I write about in my earlier posts is also a qualified sports masseur and he often has to sort out my lower back first before any fun starts. The difference being that my guy was recommended by a friend so I knew what he offered and what I could ask for. You're probably worried that you've misread the situation, but I think it's a risk worth taking. If you're wrong then, as any pro, he'll brush it off. If you're right then you're in for a treat.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for starters - when you get on the massage table, adjust yourself so dick and nuts are between your legs and visible . If he is doing glute work he may accept the invitation to work that area also

I agree with this, especially if one is hard. Or, position your penis against one thigh, so, if he is doing long strokes, he will brush it. Another thing to try is to place your hands near the sides of the table. Sometimes he will stand close to the side and brush your fingers with his crotch. I have encountered many an erect masseur using this technique. If he stays away from the table, chances are that he isn't going to go out of his way for anything remotely sexual. But, by all means, feel free to erect. It's one of the great indications of freedom that you do not have any hangups or embarrassments about your body or its natural functions. I loved having a masseur's hands on my naked body, and it always responds. Lying on your back, undraped at at full mast is a great sensation; everyone should shed inhibitions and go for it. I would, however, be very careful with a masseuse. One never knows these days. I only get massages from males.