Any new massage stories?

Holistic_Harry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a Massage Therapist in Ontario, Canada. I massage men and women both, but it is legitimate massage. It's a business. I have had women expose themselves or masturbate or even orgasm during massage, but I have either ignored it or told them that is wasn't appropriate. When I was younger I never would have pictured myself doing that.
I do find that I occasionally get a semi hardon while I'm treating a particularly attractive woman or doing breast massage. I don't act on my feelings but I am human.
But after work, well women love massage and seem to have fantasies about massage therapists. When giving personal time massage I seldom have had the woman not want to adjourn to the bedroom afterwards. I've even had sex with some female colleagues when doing massage exchanges, although this is a ethically gray area. Personally I don't have any ethical problem with it unless one of us is in a relationship with someone else.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great contribution to the thread, Harry. What about men? How do you deal with the erections? How do you deal with situations when clients request less draping? I am also in Toronto, and I go to legit places like SC all the time, but the problem is that during a typical fourty minute session, about twenty is spent tucking and draping and folding , and not on the massage. How do you work creatively within the grey zone? As a response to the overly rigid legit massages, I have sought therapists who operate outside the licensing rules...not necessarily to get a happy ending, but to be free of the draping constraints and just have a more carefree, open experience.

Reactions: Toby601 and Dave-TO

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he's a legitimate, professional therapist and the massage is not intended to have an erotic component, this would be inappropriate and quite possibly offensive to him. If you would like the massage to have an erotic aspect, why not just ask him whether he's open and amenable to this or not? I would do it ahead of time and not right before the session to avoid any potential awkwardness that might ensue. Professional massage therapists are used to dealing with questions involving the gray areas between nudity, touch, intimacy, and sensuality all the time, but it's disrespectful to spring a surpise on him. Just communicate. It's that simple.

I agree with that also. While in las Vegas I had a professional massage. He asked me if I was comfortable,I said yes, if there was enough draping, I said I don't care about draping. He said,you prefer nude and I said yes. So he removed it. He was complimentary and unlike most females he massaged the the whole butt and inner thighs. His hands did rub against my balls several times. There was nothing else involved and he gave a great massage.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had many professional massages. many of the female therapists do spend to much time with draping and not massaging the glutes and inner thighs. One I had after doing my back and legs told me to lift my butt up and took off the draping and put a wash cloth around my balls and crack and gave a great glute and inner thigh massage. Her hands bumped up against my balls alot but she continued without worrying about it. completely pro.

Now I go to a chinese lady who is great, no draping and will massage anything. she plays with my piercing and is amazed by it. at first she wore a smonk, now she wears a beautiful oriental dress with a slit up the leg. She has beautiful legs and gives the best glute and leg massage I ever had. I also get the great ending.

Snowed in today or I would be going to her. Wondering if she will let me touch her and how she will bring me to an end this next time.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This might be a reason I enjoy massages in Europe rather than in the US. The masseurs here don't usually bother with draping etc. I say usually because only once did a guy cover me. He put a warm towel over my ass and legs as he started the massage of my back then shifted it to my back as he did my ass and legs.

Most though either don't do it at all or put some small "loin cloth" of a thing on my ass which slides off and it becomes a bother. I tell them that it's ok not to do it and they proceed from there. Almost all of the guys, especially Russians I noticed, see the body as THE BODY and nothing sexual. They massage the inner thighs and if they rub your balls, well, they rub your balls. Who cares?

For me, it's not really about sexuality or eroticism but having the total relaxing experience of a thorough massage.

P.S. Pierced - anyone ever comment on your piercing? I'm curious to know what reactions, if any, you've had.

Last edited:

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went for a massage on Friday night and tried out a new place. It was only 60.00 for 2hrs. When she came in it was a fat Chinese young women 20's and her face was just ok. I just kept my eyes closed the whole time. The massage was below average the worst part was she picked up a call during the massage. At the end I told her to work on my hip flexors instead of my arms then out of no where she picked up my arm and moved it under the towel and placed my hand on my meat. I stroked it a few times for her but I was not going to cum for her since I was going to see my gf that night and give her anal. In the end I would go back just ry a different person other than the girl named sandy. I think instead me and my gf will get our first couples massage but I heard the two massage women sometimes talk to each other alot. Anyone her have any experience with getting a coupes massage? Maybe the chinse massage lady can give me a happy ending while my gf watches that would be hot and different. Maybe my gf can get a happy ending like me or I can bang her pie in front of the two chinese women and they can get into some lesbo action watching us bang that would be fun and so hot.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I'll tell you one of my favs...its two males so you straight men just hold tight I'll give you one about a female subject later.

This happened several years ago now (wow, how times moves on!). I was working at a university as a coach. Periodically, I would put a personal ad looking for a nice body to work on for massage. I had long since given up trying to do a massage business and instead looked for bodies I'd want to give free massages to.

Well, one day, as luck would have it, a guy responded who claimed to have GREAT stats and after some back and forth with pictures, came over. He made sure I knew he was straight and that he was just looking for a good massage, and because he was a student, didn't want to pay for one. I knew who he was because I'm really involved in the swimming world and this was a world-class swimmer (no, it was not Michael or any of the super famous ones...but he is an Olympian, and a medal winner). I could tell he was really nervous, so I tried to be as open and friendly about it and said it was not going to be anything weird, I promised. Well, he took his clothes off and let me just tell you, this guy was SMOKIN' hot. He was very tall, about 190 puonds of the leanest muscle possible. You could see his 8 pack while he just stood there, looking at me, his 6 inch soft uncut dick hanging just a quarter inch below his low-hanging sack. It was one of those take-your-breath-away kind of moments for me. And it was REALLY happening...I'm not making this up!

So, he lays face down. I'm telling you....what a site. He had those typical broad swimmer shoulders that V'd down to what I guess was a 30 inch waist. Just the site of his ass made me stop breathing for a second. His tanline very visible now that his hot little white ass with just enough hair in the lower part of the crack was right there in front of me. His butt cheeks were perfect, no bumps or unsightly pimples...and so little when compared to his super broad upper back. His skin smelled like chlorine so I knew he had come from a hard workout.

I didn't use a drape, and after probably 15-20 minutes I could tell he completely relaxed and we enjoyed each other's company. Let me just tell you I worked those perfect glutes to the best of my abilities...never anything that crossed the line, but I did get to see inside his slightly hairy crack and when I did some of the leg stretches I noticed some precum marks on the table sheet.

Well, I worked on this prize winner for about 2 hours. I never crossed the line...I told him nothing weird and he said he was only there for massage and he got a good one. He got dressed, thanked me and left.

Well, life went on and about 3 or so weeks later he contacted me again. Said he wanted another massage and was I available in the next day or two. Of course I was!

This time, the energy was different, something I'm very tuned into. It was about 80 mins or so into it, he was on his front at this time and I had done the legs (god, what incredible quads this guy had), arms, chest, and was working on his ripped abdominals. His cock started to swell just a little bit. A normal thing. Well, I was doing a release move in the lower quadrant of his abdomen, and he then got rock hard within a few seconds. What could I do? Here was this God-like idol, on my massage table, hard as a rock and completely relaxed. I took his now 8.5 cock in my hand and started to stroke it. He didn't stop me so I went down and licked his low hanging nuts. Then I pulled his foreskin over the glans and put it in my mouth and let the skin slide down as the head of his cock was in my mouth. He then propped up onto his elbow and watched with a look of what I can only describe as bewildered horny excitement as I sucked him off. It was only about two minutes later that he said he was going to cum so I used my hand to finish him off and he came all over the sheets.

Of course, the energy immediately shifted, he got dressed and left. A couple days later we exchanged emails again and he said he felt weird because he was straight and never did anything with a guy before and obviously he liked it but he was straight and it was just weird.

We got together several other times for massage after that time, and they were great sessions, without any sexual energy, he appreciated my skills and I appreciated his awesome body.

Last edited:

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I'll tell you one of my favs...its two males so you straight men just hold tight I'll give you one about a female subject later.

This happened several years ago now (wow, how times moves on!). I was working at a university as a coach. Periodically, I would put a personal ad looking for a nice body to work on for massage. I had long since given up trying to do a massage business and instead looked for bodies I'd want to give free massages to.

Well, one day, as luck would have it, a guy responded who claimed to have GREAT stats and after some back and forth with pictures, came over. He made sure I knew he was straight and that he was just looking for a good massage, and because he was a student, didn't want to pay for one. I knew who he was because I'm really involved in the swimming world and this was a world-class swimmer (no, it was not Michael or any of the super famous ones...but he is an Olympian, and a medal winner). I could tell he was really nervous, so I tried to be as open and friendly about it and said it was not going to be anything weird, I promised. Well, he took his clothes off and let me just tell you, this guy was SMOKIN' hot. He was very tall, about 190 puonds of the leanest muscle possible. You could see his 8 pack while he just stood there, looking at me, his 6 inch soft uncut dick hanging just a quarter inch below his low-hanging sack. It was one of those take-your-breath-away kind of moments for me. And it was REALLY happening...I'm not making this up!

So, he lays face down. I'm telling you....what a site. He had those typical broad swimmer shoulders that V'd down to what I guess was a 30 inch waist. Just the site of his ass made me stop breathing for a second. His tanline very visible now that his hot little white ass with just enough hair in the lower part of the crack was right there in front of me. His butt cheeks were perfect, no bumps or unsightly pimples...and so little when compared to his super broad upper back. His skin smelled like chlorine so I knew he had come from a hard workout.

I didn't use a drape, and after probably 15-20 minutes I could tell he completely relaxed and we enjoyed each other's company. Let me just tell you I worked those perfect glutes to the best of my abilities...never anything that crossed the line, but I did get to see inside his slightly hairy crack and when I did some of the leg stretches I noticed some precum marks on the table sheet.

Well, I worked on this prize winner for about 2 hours. I never crossed the line...I told him nothing weird and he said he was only there for massage and he got a good one. He got dressed, thanked me and left.

Well, life went on and about 3 or so weeks later he contacted me again. Said he wanted another massage and was I available in the next day or two. Of course I was!

This time, the energy was different, something I'm very tuned into. It was about 80 mins or so into it, he was on his front at this time and I had done the legs (god, what incredible quads this guy had), arms, chest, and was working on his ripped abdominals. His cock started to swell just a little bit. A normal thing. Well, I was doing a release move in the lower quadrant of his abdomen, and he then got rock hard within a few seconds. What could I do? Here was this God-like idol, on my massage table, hard as a rock and completely relaxed. I took his now 8.5 cock in my hand and started to stroke it. He didn't stop me so I went down and licked his low hanging nuts. Then I pulled his foreskin over the glans and put it in my mouth and let the skin slide down as the head of his cock was in my mouth. He then propped up onto his elbow and watched with a look of what I can only describe as bewildered horny excitement as I sucked him off. It was only about two minutes later that he said he was going to cum so I used my hand to finish him off and he came all over the sheets.

Of course, the energy immediately shifted, he got dressed and left. A couple days later we exchanged emails again and he said he felt weird because he was straight and never did anything with a guy before and obviously he liked it but he was straight and it was just weird.

We got together several other times for massage after that time, and they were great sessions, without any sexual energy, he appreciated my skills and I appreciated his awesome body.

Very good, more stories please.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go for massages often and I always get to show my masseuses my thongs. I started off with regular thongs, but after a while started wearing smaller and smaller thongs, until the pouch just barely covered my cock. I've even worn slingshots and suspender suits for them with push out pouches. One suspender is a bit loose, so when they ask me to bend over to examine my hip movement, the shoulder straps fall off and I'm left there standing naked. I often have hard ons during the examinations.

I'm always nude for the massages and they often brush against my cock and balls. I just love that. One time, one of them went up and down my abdomen about 20 times with the side of her fingers brushing up and down the length of my cock which was just barely covered by the draping. She also massaged my perineum when I pulled the draping aside and asked her to. My rock hard cock was laying in open site as she dug her fingers into my perineum.

I always ask them to massage my butt a lot because I have a lot of pain there. I love it when their fingers sometimes brush up or down along the crack, right over the asshole. I could stand that all day long! When they work up my legs, they often brush against my cock because I leave it pointing down for them.

I also see this one chinese chick who gives sensual massages. I get her to take off my clothes and I wear cock display suits for her. When she unzips my pants and sees a rock hard cock pointing at her face, she goes "wow". Her massages weren't very sensual to start with, but over time, she now runs her fingers up and down my ass crack a lot. She also massages between my legs and plays with my balls and the base of my cock. As a finish, she always gives me a prostate massage while giving me a hand job. She won't let me touch her, but I do love having her finger up my ass and her hand wrapped around my cock.

Reactions: account11

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I will start with the funny one. I had some buds visiting from San Francisco but I already had an appointment for a massage. My bud said, "I wish I could get a massage but in San Fran half the massage therapists are really prostitutes." I responded by saying, "Oh I am not worried about that, I am getting my massage at the gym."

The funny thing about this gym was, a month before, a massage therapist got arrested for saying to a woman, "Ignore my naughty hand" as he fondled her boobs and it was all over the News.

So I went to get my massage, I was naked under a sheet. The massage therapist was a masculine man, in his later 40s, fairly attractive. The massage went on forever it seemed. He got to the 90 minute mark and said, "I haven't finished massaging you, if you like I can continue." So I let him. I was so out of it in a euphoric state. Every time I have had a massage, I have gotten hard at some point. I didn't realize this but I was totally hard laying on my back. I also didn't realize that the sheet had been completely removed. The therapist then asked, "would you like me to massage your abdomen?" I responded with a nod in agreement. At that point, he took two fingers and lifted my rock hard cock so he could get to my abs. I was a bit surprised but didn't react in a way that was negative. After he held my dick with one hand and massaged my abs, he placed my cock back down and put his hand on it for about 20 seconds... then slowly rubbed back and forth. When my body started to shudder, he switched to jacking me off and I shot cum all over the place. Nothing like getting jacked off by someone who's job it is to make your feel good!

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
I went to one of my favorites last week for an hour massage. She made me shoot on my face, I was so excited. I was still horny after that so I went to another place I recently found..an older Chinese milf, but attractive and busty. Big nipples and a very soft touch, I had 2 times HJ with her...She was impressed and said I was a good babymaker.. And she didn't even know that I had just come from another massage. Not bad for a 41 year old horndog.

Taking a drive up to San Francisco this week or next and going to one of my favorite places. The one gal I see always tells me stories about the customers- a she-male, short guy with big dick, big black guy with small cock, guys eating their own cum....it's always interesting. It's on Judah street in Sunset district, and the girls are all sexy and sweet. Prettiest gals in the Bay Area for a decent massage and HJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbone1028

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One summer I did a weeklong workshop in craniosacral therapy at a Northern California clothing-optional hot springs. If you’re not familiar with craniosacral, it is a form of light-touch energetic therapy focusing on the neuromuscular aspect of the body. Many people wouldn’t consider it massage; it is an advanced form of bodywork with very little pressure and a lot of just being with what is and using the concept of practitioner presence to influence the partner’s body to do what it needs to do to heal. Well, given that, I was the only male student in a class with about 8 other females. It was pretty funny, the first day the instructor had us rubbing our perineum and had us focusing our thought at that spot. Imagine this room out in the middle of nowhere with about 10 hippies rubbing their taint and focusing on the divine power of the goddess!

It was a great week, and I frequently partnered up with this one lady when we did in-class practice. She was mid 30s, a Burning Man, tantric yoga free-spirit type with shoulder length brown hair, light skin with some freckles around her nose and cheeks, not unlike the lead female character from Lost. After each day of class, we would rendezvous in the warm pool after dinner. Mind you, the pool areas are where everyone is nude. She was pretty popular there, a fit woman in her 30’s, about 5’6, perky C cup, powerful eyes and those cute freckles. Soft curves and very fit, no cellulite on that yoga-toned body. She wore a necklace with a jeweled pendant that draped midway between her cleavage. A nice touch, I thought. She also had a joy about her you could really pick up on.

Anyway, the last night, after the ritual hot pool/cold pool back-and-forth then soaking in the warm pool, we decided to do a trade. She was also a Watsu practitioner and said she would give me a watsu treatment then we could go to the practice room and I’d give her a massage and some of the new stuff we had learned. The watsu (in water massage) was really really nice and once we got back to the practice room it was pretty late but I was really into it at this point. We were both naked; it is a place where most people are walking around naked or mostly naked.

Well, it didn’t take me long to realize she was turned on. The sighs and “mmmm”’s were a pretty big clue. I was trying my best to be very sensual with the treatment, did a lot of focus on the points around the feet and hands, and really establishing a presence and sacred space. We never did get to any cranial work, I was working on the arms and shoulders and pretty much knew I didn’t have to be careful around the breasts, especially when I was close and her hand led my hand straight for the money. Well, let me tell you, I spent some quality time at her feminine energy spot. Her nipples were fully hard, and so was I. Much to my surprise, she propped up a little and started to give me a blowjob. Right there in the practice room. At that point, like a crazed bear, I put my fingers in the honey pot. More moans and humming as she still had her lips around me.

She took one hand and joined me in her warm wet pussy. It was really hot. After a while, we were both pleasuring ourselves and periodically touching each other. It never went to fucking, it wasn’t really that kind of scene. We just touched and pleasured each other and ourselves for about 30 minutes until it crescendo’d into a climax that seemed, at least in that room, to shake the very Earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbone1028

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Earlier this week I answered an ad for a free massage. I’ve answered them before and usually they are not pros and the massages are not massages at all. I’m one of those poor suckers who’s lost his job, got too much time on his hands and tired of shoveling snow. This one was sounded for real and just like the post from “srdude007” he was interested in working on a muscular athletic body. He asked for pictures, gave me his credentials and we set up a time.
The guy was cool, good looking and legit, he sure knew what he was doing and I was in heaven. If the message is good I always get hard. It’s one of those things and I’ve been told it’s normal so I just relax and enjoy it. The only problem I have is, I tend to pump out a fair amount of precum when I’m aroused. It’s not so bad when I’m lying face down on the table because it’s not visible until you actually look and see I’m wetting the sheet.
After nearly an hour of having my back-side worked on I was told to flip. There’s never really much I can do at this point so I don’t bother explaining. I don’t even open my eyes, avoiding eye contact. My cock sticks up like a flagpole and its shinny and wet. Most pros don’t say anything. I tend to avoid female’s working on me for this reason. I just don’t want to deal with it. Someone once placed a small wash cloth over me. I opened my eyes and saw a white tent or maybe it looked like a white flag hanging from the pole.
This guy was cool and continued the massage without skipping a beat. Knowing my cock wasn’t an issue I fell back into a trans-like state. It had been nearly a year since my last massage so I was loving it. His technique and pressure was perfect; I tend to like it deep because my muscles are always so tense and knotted. Being so relaxed I had some serious precum action going on down below; I could feel it running down the sides of my cock and down my balls.
I let out an involuntary moan while he worked my chest. I’ve got a nice solid chest with a pair of large nipples (like erasers on a #2 pencil). I think he was fucking with me at this point because my nipples are sort of hard wired to my cock and it makes my cock go crazy. So every time his hand touches my nipples my cock throbs and pumps out more juice.
Still this guy remained professional and continued with the massage. At this point I’m horny as hell and wishing he wasn’t so professional. I’m also thinking this better be over soon or I’m going to be painting the ceiling. The massage was ending; he had worked on every inch of my body with the exception of my throbbing cock.
I laid there for a minute trying to chill and collect my thoughts then I felt his hands and mouth on my shaft. Thank god. I’ll skip the details. It was great.
Today I’m shoveling snow. There’s a lot of snow out there and I could really use another massage.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm always nude for the massages and they often brush against my cock and balls. I just love that. One time, one of them went up and down my abdomen about 20 times with the side of her fingers brushing up and down the length of my cock which was just barely covered by the draping. She also massaged my perineum when I pulled the draping aside and asked her to. My rock hard cock was laying in open site as she dug her fingers into my perineum.

I always ask them to massage my butt a lot because I have a lot of pain there. I love it when their fingers sometimes brush up or down along the crack, right over the asshole. I could stand that all day long! When they work up my legs, they often brush against my cock because I leave it pointing down for them.

I LOVE having my ass worked on too. That's the best part of the massage, IMHO. The masseur does my back, shoulders etc and then moves to my ass and I get hard and since I push my cock down when I get on the table, it shows between my legs. Some guys unfortunately don't go deep between my legs but some do and they usually get my ass to move off the table and my legs to spread. Some go with it, some don't. The ones who do, will go into my crack and to the taint between my hole and balls. They could stay there for hours....

God, I need a massage... :biggrin1:

Codynun

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Curious what everyone thinks. I get a massage every single week (for about 6 months) from a massage therapist who i know is gay since we have discussed it. Although he knows I am married we have discussed that I am bi and in fact once had a boyfriend. I get a hard on almost every single time and while we may make a light comment in that regard he has never not once accidentally touched my cock or gone too far up my thighs or ass. He is perfectly fine with me not being draped. How can I best let him know that it is ok to "brush" my cock or go deeper into my thighs and maybe brush my ass or balls.

Reactions: Strapguy

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So about a month ago I posted that I went to a new guy. Been back another two times, so three total. Wow! We have a great rapport, and now have a great comfort zone, where he can also feel free to be nude. He even let me massage him for a while, with no restrictions or inhibitions. After the massage, we fooled around a bit, nothing crossing the line as he has a bf, but its been great to have this casual time with a like minded individual. I realize that the very nature of this thread might be a bit offensive to several legit therapists. But I think its interesting that alot of massage takes place (commercially) in the grey zone , outside the licensing constraints, within the field of wholistic bodywork.