Any new massage stories?

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is a more detailed update to my previous post about my MT:

I started going to this guy almost 2 years ago. He's a licensed therapist, and has his own studio in an office building. I go to him one or two times a month. I liked his massage, although he was very professional at first (almost obsessed with keeping my privates covered with a sheet), he was very thorough in regards to the butt massage, which I think is the highlight of a massage.

I continued going to him for 3 months or so, and things started to change. I noticed that when I turned onto my stomach, he didn't keep the sheet stuffed between my legs like he used to. I know that this exposed my cock and balls from the rear, which I could care less. He also was getting even more thorough with massaging my inner thighs, going all the way up. I loved this part of the massage.

Then, after about 6 months, I was on my back while he was massaging my chest and abs, but this time more sensually. I have very sensitive nipples, and I think he noticed that, as he spent a lot of time on the nipple area. This got me hard, and the hardness of my cock was visible through the sheet which was about waist level. Then, without saying a word, he took my sheet completely off and started giving me an amazing hand job. It took me by surprise, but it felt great. Once I exploded, he cleaned me up and continued with the massage like nothing happened.

What's odd is that after this session, I thought he might finish me that way every time. I was wrong. I think there were 4 more sessions where he didn't do anything to get me off, and I was actually a little disappointed. Then, it started up again. One time he got me off while I was on my stomach. He had me lift my hips up a few inches, and jacked me off by reaching underneath me.

Fast forward to today, which I just had another appointment. Today was very sensual, with him completely removing my sheet, and bumping up against my genitals now and then. He also massaged my taint, which I also love. Light nipple play was present, too. However, he didn't get me off. I think it just depends on his mood, my mood (and hardness of my dick) which determines how far things will go. I actually find this erotic not knowing how things will end up.

After all of this, he remains extremely professional, and never talks about what he does to me. He just acts like it's part of the massage, which I think is great. I look forward to my next visit.

Great, horny and very erotic post mate. I had to get my cock out to inspect it as I read as I thought it was getting me exceptionally hard and it was!

Did you know he was gay/bi when you first booked him? What sort of massage does he advertise? I totally agree that it's so great that he makes the more sensual stuff just like any part of the massage and doesn't even comment on it. Is he fit? Does he keep all of his clothes on?

I came back onto this amazing post because I booked a massage for later today with an amazing guy I've seen a few times. He advertises a holistic service with a lot more complementary therapies available than just massage. He just mentions a massage with 'more sensual strokes' and one of his profile shots has an open shirt, that's it. So you wouldn't know what to expect from that.

First time I do what I do and kept my underwear on, he adjusted it slightly on each side when he was doing my legs and lowered it a little when doing my back. He was very warm, friendly and smiled a lot. It was a great massage. Had another session like that.

I think it was on the third session he said 'you know what, you'd get a much better leg massage if you were happy to remove the underwear. Which I agreed to and he did the honors. Did my ass and legs much better and I could feed his breath between my legs as he really went in there. Brushed my balls briefly but that was it.

Next time I arrived I just said, will I just strip? He said sure let's get naked and started to remove his top then stopped and laughed and said 'only kidding'. I left it at that cos I was really enjoying the play, knowing he would be getting naked if not during this massage then another one. Still just a very good, invigorating and even more sensual massage.

Next session… wow! He answered the door in his street clothes and when I started to undress he did too… got totally naked with his back to me and pulled on his shorts and tee without saying anything, just like we were two strangers in a locker room. This got me really hard because he has an amazing back, legs and arse. Strangely from the front not so defined but definitely from the back. This time I could feel his semi erect cock pressing into my feet and arms and I opened my legs more and got more strokes against my cock and balls. I knew we were on our way! I left ropes of pre on my abs and when I got up from the table I had a solid erection and got dressed without him commenting.

This all happened over the course of about 4/5 months. The next and final time I saw him… until later today… he didn't have to strip in front of me cos he was already in his massage gear. As he closed the door and adjusted the lighting and music etc I just said 'so I guess I'll just strip' to which he replied 'yeah let's get naked' and he stripped off completely bullock naked all the while looking up and down my body. Nice average sized uncut which was chubbed but not erect.

When he was at my head I brushed against the back of his leg and then a bit more. He moaned a little and spread his legs inviting me in. I went for the back of his balls and felt nothing but hair. Damn hot. He leaned all the way down my back and gradually with each stroke went in deeper to my hairy crack. I reciprocated and started massaging his hairy hole. We both moaned as this went on and on. When he want to my side he placed his now erect and very wet penis in my hand and spent ages on my thighs, legs balls and penis.

When I turned I was raging hard and he leaned in and whispered 'I thought we'd never do this!' and started kissing me… wow a great kisser! As he started to masturbate me. He found himself on the bed straddling me, masturbating me as I did him, and running his spare hand over my pecs and abs. He freed up both hands and massaged me more as he wrapped his thighs around my cock and thrusted up and down, totally in control. Only it felt too tight and warm to be just his thighs… he had slipped my engorged cock into his hairy wet hole! As this was without a condom I winked and shook my finger. and lifted him off. But he finished me off with an awesome blow job and took my load into his mouth. We then kissed furiously as I masturbated him. My cock got hard again and just as he shot his load over me, I came again! Not much obviously.

We then embraced and kissed and he cleaned up this sticky mess as best he could. He finished off the massage, and took me to the shower. Unfortunately I didn't think quickly enough to pull him in with me.

As I dressed back in the massage room he was in a jock-type brief and tee, just his pouch on show under the hem. He told me he'd never gone that far with a client and had wanted it from the moment he saw me. A great compliment indeed.

Looking forward to the next session… am actually hoping we take it a little slower this time :)

testoni

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great, horny and very erotic post mate. I had to get my cock out to inspect it as I read as I thought it was getting me exceptionally hard and it was!

Did you know he was gay/bi when you first booked him? What sort of massage does he advertise? I totally agree that it's so great that he makes the more sensual stuff just like any part of the massage and doesn't even comment on it. Is he fit? Does he keep all of his clothes on?

:)

He advertised as a licensed MT, and it was all very professional. I had no idea that he might be bi/gay, and he's in decent shape. He might be straight for all I know, and just feels like he needs to give me a release every now and then. He always keeps his clothes on. He really makes it seem like a normal part of a therapeutic massage. As mentioned, I had no idea I would ever get a happy ending from him, but as our sessions went on, both of us just got more comfortable, and less draping was required.

Your experience certainly went beyond mine. Hope your latest session was just as good.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When they ask if everything is ok, that's what they do.. They're giving you a massage and they want to know if you're cold or if the pressure is fine.. Respond by telling her how great it feels, "your hands feels so good, thank you".. When she asks again, tell her "oh my gosh, I love this and you're so good looking too, I didn't know you were going to good looking".. Give them compliments.. What would you want to hear if you were massaging a woman.. Say some flirty stuff but keep it clean.. When she asks at the end just start rubbing your cock slowly and see how she reacts.. If she says no then stop, dress and leave.. But most will be into finishing you off.. Then give her a tip and then give her some more cash and say, "this is for being so sexy at the end, thank you".. Don't be like, "why the fuck is she asking me if I'm ok".. Get sexy bro or stay home and jerk off..

Reactions: archetypal_mystic

skeith1178

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I recently traveled for business to Colorado and decided to visit a korean spa, since I was reading a lot of articles about how amazing a korean body scrub was (not for any erotic component, but just because everyone said their skin never felt better). When I got to the place, I asked for a combination scrub and massage. They asked if I wanted a male or female to do the scrub and I chose the male masseuse, as I've only had guys massage me in the past (and I like feeling a guy's hands on me, so what the hell).

The owner scheduled me for a scrub an hour from when I walked in and then gave me a quick tour of the place - the spa is segregated between male and female locker rooms, but the locker rooms themselves are huge, and have multiple rooms for various things: a nap room with comfy chairs and almost complete darkness, a crystal room (which was a large room for meditating or laying still while surrounded by crystals and himalayan salt lamps - I couldn't make this up), a shower area that had pools of varying heat, and dry and steam saunas. Nudity was mandatory throughout, so we basically were only issued a towel and a washcloth and that was it. The owner then barked "must soak 30 minutes before scrub!" and left me alone.

There were several guys already there, of all nationalities and body types. I have been to gay bathhouses geared towards sex, so it was kind of relaxing to be in an area that was all nude, but not as cruisey. With that said, guys will be guys, and everyone was checking out each other's equipment and fluffing themselves as unnoticeable as possible (actually, it was pretty noticeable how many tugs and quick helicopter swings everyone was doing in the sauna and showers lol).

I'm definitely a grower and not a shower, so I didn't put on much of a show - however the hot water really made my dick and balls relax and they got super floppy, which was kind of fun. I made sure to soak the required amount, but when my Korean masseuse came looking for me, dressed in a stretched out T-shirt and wet boxers, he still somewhat scolded me "just barely 30 minutes!". He led me to a semi-private room off the side of the shower area and proceeded to have me put my towel on a shelf and lay naked and facedown on a wet table. He started pouring bowl after bowl of hot water over me (which felt amazing), and began to scrub.

I don't know if you've ever had a korean body scrub, but they go at you like you are an old beat up Chevy and it's time to wash off all the road grime. He dug into my back and my sides in swirling motions and, not to be gross, I started to see bits of skin get sloughed off (some say it's an optical illusion with the soap they use for the scrub, but it definitely feels like a deep exfoliation). I was warned that the scrub gets ALL areas of your body, so I wasn't too surprised when he pushed my legs apart and started to scrub my ass crack, even reaching down my taint to my balls. Okay, I was a little surprised. He didn't use as much pressure, and it actually felt pretty good (and I'm not really even into my ass getting action typically). I started to chub up, especially because when he was scrubbing my balls, he kept brushing the head of my soft dick, which was now getting harder.

So, to cut to the chase, they do this scrubbing at multiple "grit" levels, so you're switching between laying on your front and your back, and you're constantly getting warm water poured over you. When he had me flip, I definitely had a semi, and I was a little worried it would be unprofessional, but I thought saying anything about it would be even more so, so I just went with it. Well, as he started scrubbing my inner thigh, he literally grabs my package and holds it to the side while he scrubbed underneath. He did that a few times and I was hard as a rock. He didn't seem to eroticize the situation, but he also didn't refrain from knocking against my fully 8" cock as he scrubbed up and down my legs and torso - he almost seemed to slap against it with a rhythm. LOL

So, once the scrub was done, he proceeded to go into the massage, which I then went face down again for. As he massaged my arms, he pulled them towards himself and my wrists were pressed against his wet boxers, and even though he wasn't packing a lot of heat, so to speak, I could feel a hard prick pressing against my wrists, which totally got me sprung again.

When I flipped back over, I was definitely fully hard again and, now, with the lotion, and him constantly working his hands right up to the base of my throbbing cock, I was getting dangerously close to blowing my load. He even kind of pressed his hands up my shaft for a few motions before moving to my torso again.

It was really hard to read him, as our only conversation was about soaking in water for 30 minutes and him asking my opinion on water temperature. I'm thinking I'll be a little more overt next time to see what could have happened.

Totally unrelated, but I did jerk off with a skater guy with a huge cock in the dry sauna after my scrub, so that happened. LOL

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of you might remember some of my postings about my 'happy endings' !! Well I went back to my blind masseur again this week, he'd said come bit earlier this week as we had talked about doing an 'indian head massage' this time, so was there in good time and he worked on my head but also much more on my arms which have been painful for a while (even had a small bruise on my arm yesterday morning!). His hands are wonderful and seem to be everywhere, he probably spent first hour doing the massage, he spread my legs wide and he brushed up quite a few times very close to my crack and my balls - this bit was really turning me on, onto my back and he worked on my front and on my legs brushing past my junk a few times, occasionally giving my junk a nice play with his oiled hands, he then had me sitting back on my knees with my arse pointing backwards and he worked round that as well as playing with me. Then to lying on my back again and he was swirling all around my crotch and playing with me, it was so erotic and of course i was really rock hard by now - this time his legs were right by my hand - still can't decide if that was on purpose or not, but i was touching his legs and caressing them, kept moving further up towards his crotch, he didnt flinch so slowly kept moving upwards, as i was getting closer to coming i went up to feel his cock, he wasn't hard but i was rubbing his end and could feel some movement, then suddenly he pulled his cock out and i was then playing with his cock as i shoot a rather large load ! Wow he's such a nice guy and his hands are lovely !!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, to cut to the chase, they do this scrubbing at multiple "grit" levels, so you're switching between laying on your front and your back, and you're constantly getting warm water poured over you. When he had me flip, I definitely had a semi, and I was a little worried it would be unprofessional, but I thought saying anything about it would be even more so, so I just went with it. Well, as he started scrubbing my inner thigh, he literally grabs my package and holds it to the side while he scrubbed underneath. He did that a few times and I was hard as a rock. He didn't seem to eroticize the situation, but he also didn't refrain from knocking against my fully 8" cock as he scrubbed up and down my legs and torso - he almost seemed to slap against it with a rhythm. LOL

I had a similar experience in China, where I had a body scrub after a massage. The massage was an oil massage, and it was just an ordinary massage, no happy ending. When I went for my body scrub, the scrubber complained that I should have had my scrub before the massage.

As with your experience, my anal crack was scrubbed, and so was my taint. My balls got a quick runover, as did my cock. I did not get hard, mostly because my scrub was performed in a totally open area, with men taking their shower at the foot of the bed I was lying on.

Reactions: tyke and nutsac64

bi1987

Sexy Member
Media
This is a bit of a longshot- but I have just moved to Kathmandu and wondered if anyone knows of a good masseur around here (therapeutic/sensual)?

fourthandgoal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a bit of a longshot- but I have just moved to Kathmandu and wondered if anyone knows of a good masseur around here (therapeutic/sensual)?

I can't speak for Kathmandu itself but I've spent lots of time in the area and have found that there's no problems at all finding SE Asians giving massage. Even in the very strict countries like UAE, Oman and Bahrain, massage salons are very common and a big percentage of the guys giving the massage are from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc so I'm guessing that it's pretty common in Nepal as well.
I've heard some pretty good stories about the massages in nearby India.

Without trying to sound too presumptuous, I have noticed that the guys/masseurs that come from the poorer countries (like Nepal) seem to be very accommodating when visitors with some spending power are looking for something in particular.

DuvalinCT

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a new guy last week (I'm traveling for work in PA). Advertised on CL in the "Therapeutic" section, but with a shirtless pic. I made the appointment, and showed up. I did a little online research, and saw that he had studied sports medicine and chiro, and had a gf (the things you can learn from Instagram). He was 24, and had an amazing body - he'd spent a little time in LA modeling and then doing fitness modeling. Dark hair, buzzed, and piercing blue eyes. Mmmm.

I arrived, and he was wearing athletic shorts and a talk top. We talked briefly, and he mentioned that his gf was in the upstairs of the duplex. There were two doors, two hallways, and a staircase between us, so it still felt private. He said I could go naked or in underwear (I chose naked), and didn't use any draping (I also didn't ask for any). He was gorgeous, smiling, very nice and approachable, but not flirty.

He talked a lot, and I mean A LOT. About where he'd lived, where he studied, the muscle names of what he was working on, his interest in sports medicine. It was tougher to get into the mood, but also meant I felt comfortable and like I knew him. For the most part, the massage was very above-the-board ... despite me being naked, he went nowhere near my crotch, inner thighs, or butt. Then, when working on my forearms and biceps, he pulled my wrist into his crotch.

That's where things got a little questionable. His crotch felt firm, but not like he was hard, really ... he also seemed to pull my hand towards his shorts opening. All of this was so subtle, I couldn't tell if it was him being comfortable with bodies due to being an athlete and sports medicine guy, or if he was giving me something a little sexy. It happened on both side of his body, where he seemed to move my fingers near the opening of his shorts, but I couldn't tell (and I've had a LOT of sexy massages).

When it was over, he got me some water, and I sat on the massage table, naked and with a plump semi, and we talked a bit. I even asked for another glass of water (I was enjoying showing off a bit). He seemed completely natural about me being naked - or interested in me being naked. I couldn't tell.

Anyways, I was very confused. I'm going to go back again this week and see if I can push things a little further. Maybe it's because it was just a first meeting. A really sensual atmosphere and experience, even if the massage itself was not sensual/sexual.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a new guy last week (I'm traveling for work in PA). Advertised on CL in the "Therapeutic" section, but with a shirtless pic. I made the appointment, and showed up. I did a little online research, and saw that he had studied sports medicine and chiro, and had a gf (the things you can learn from Instagram). He was 24, and had an amazing body - he'd spent a little time in LA modeling and then doing fitness modeling. Dark hair, buzzed, and piercing blue eyes. Mmmm.

I arrived, and he was wearing athletic shorts and a talk top. We talked briefly, and he mentioned that his gf was in the upstairs of the duplex. There were two doors, two hallways, and a staircase between us, so it still felt private. He said I could go naked or in underwear (I chose naked), and didn't use any draping (I also didn't ask for any). He was gorgeous, smiling, very nice and approachable, but not flirty.

He talked a lot, and I mean A LOT. About where he'd lived, where he studied, the muscle names of what he was working on, his interest in sports medicine. It was tougher to get into the mood, but also meant I felt comfortable and like I knew him. For the most part, the massage was very above-the-board ... despite me being naked, he went nowhere near my crotch, inner thighs, or butt. Then, when working on my forearms and biceps, he pulled my wrist into his crotch.

That's where things got a little questionable. His crotch felt firm, but not like he was hard, really ... he also seemed to pull my hand towards his shorts opening. All of this was so subtle, I couldn't tell if it was him being comfortable with bodies due to being an athlete and sports medicine guy, or if he was giving me something a little sexy. It happened on both side of his body, where he seemed to move my fingers near the opening of his shorts, but I couldn't tell (and I've had a LOT of sexy massages).

When it was over, he got me some water, and I sat on the massage table, naked and with a plump semi, and we talked a bit. I even asked for another glass of water (I was enjoying showing off a bit). He seemed completely natural about me being naked - or interested in me being naked. I couldn't tell.

Anyways, I was very confused. I'm going to go back again this week and see if I can push things a little further. Maybe it's because it was just a first meeting. A really sensual atmosphere and experience, even if the massage itself was not sensual/sexual.

Interesting...be sure to post about your follow up.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your guy was definitely up for something, don't think he would have done that both side of you if he wasn't up for a little play, please let us know how you get on your next visit !

Some of you might remember my last visit to my blind masseur where he gave me very nice 'happy ending', well now been back twice to see him. First time we get to the end of the massage and he gives me a great hand massage around my (rather) hard cock, i had played with his nipples at one point earlier on when he was stretching me and my hand ended up by his nipple ! i played with them both and they got lovely and hard. While he was playing with me and then slide my hand into his shorts, he was soft but he soon got hard and pulled his shorts down ! The following week we are doing the same but this time i got him nice and hard but i pulled him towards me to give him a nice suck, he let me suck him for minute or so before he pulled away as he said he was about to cum !! He wanked me off beautifully and produced very large load for him yet again ! Afterwards he said he'd never had his cock in a guys mouth and how much he had liked it. Not there this week as away :(

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went few weeks ago I went to get a massage. I had been there before and got a happy ending before as well. This was a different massage lady then before, so wasn't sure what I would get when she started. First she massaged me laying on my stomach for about 20-30 min. Once she turned me over within 5 min she started jerking me. After about 5 min I came and that's where it got a little different. I hadn't came in awhile and must've been really horny because I shot up to my chest a few times and It must of surprised her. It surprised me too cause I hardly ever am a shooter. When I got done cumming she started laughing from hitting my chest and the amount of cum. It made me laugh some too, a little awkward but a interesting experience. She even finished up massaging me on my back for another 10 min. :)

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last two massages with this big hairy muscle bear got more heated than before. Last time I sat up and started licking one of his nipples which led to kissing as I was masturbating his ample uncut and SOLID cock. He kissed like the total top he is… dominant, deep, wet, sometimes rough. And of course he jerked me off to completion.

This time I sat up and ended up on my knees sucking him off. I have a fantasy of being fucked hard by someone just like him. Wonder if this will happen next time?

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So found a new RMT online, in my hood. Totally legit, diplomas posted, sharing space with an accupuncture/ physio office. First visit...declared the trouble spots, he respected the draping protocols..but I genuinely got overheated in the room with the sheet plus blanke and asked him to pull back some of the drape and he was fine. I also pushed the drapes off my torso, revealing my upper hips..and he was fine...My adductors on the right side were in pain so asked him to work them...and he pushed the drape off the area so my pubes and side balls were fully revealed...i only got a semi-chub...but I think he noticed...he was respectuful and cool and not militant about re-establishing the drape....so knew that the second visit could build on the first . Today, second visit, same trouble spots...I pushed the drape off my torso as per previous time, and he did what he had to do on the inner thigh...At some point as he worked the inner thigh I popped full wood and it escaped the drape totally, hahahh., and there it was my full on hard cock, foreskin semi retracted in full view...I said to him , sorry but it happens, he replied it's totally fine...as long as you get the full benefit of the massage, its totally fine...Overall, best genuinely theraputic massage I have had in years....made better that he is not a drape nazi...will be going back for a follow up this week as this dude is truly the best therapist I have had in ages...he has the magic touch and clearly does not care about the odd boner....There was no offer or hint at happy ending...it's just not that type of place. As I left a totally preggers lady arrived for her prenatal massage....Anyway, I will test the waters in terms of going fully nude, which I prefer, the next time.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This time I sat up and ended up on my knees sucking him off. I have a fantasy of being fucked hard by someone just like him. Wonder if this will happen next time?

Doubt it if he is a masseur.... if you want that you'll need to get an escort - someone who is explicitly selling sex

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been back to my blind masseur this last two weeks and after a really through massage he worked his magic hands back to my willy with some oil on his hands and both times produced a very good load from me ! Both times been playing with his cock as well, and think both times he got very close to cuming but stopped me before he did - think he's trying to save himself a bit as got couple more people to see after me ! We talked about nudity the other week, i have a towel draped over most of me most of the time, but i said how nice it would be to have him naked as well, he said he would think about it and i was looking forward to it last week but he said not today as still got couple more clients after me. So hoping one day might get him naked as he's pretty good body :)

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So found a new RMT online, in my hood. Totally legit, diplomas posted, sharing space with an accupuncture/ physio office. First visit...declared the trouble spots, he respected the draping protocols..but I genuinely got overheated in the room with the sheet plus blanke and asked him to pull back some of the drape and he was fine. I also pushed the drapes off my torso, revealing my upper hips..and he was fine...My adductors on the right side were in pain so asked him to work them...and he pushed the drape off the area so my pubes and side balls were fully revealed...i only got a semi-chub...but I think he noticed...he was respectuful and cool and not militant about re-establishing the drape....so knew that the second visit could build on the first . Today, second visit, same trouble spots...I pushed the drape off my torso as per previous time, and he did what he had to do on the inner thigh...At some point as he worked the inner thigh I popped full wood and it escaped the drape totally, hahahh., and there it was my full on hard cock, foreskin semi retracted in full view...I said to him , sorry but it happens, he replied it's totally fine...as long as you get the full benefit of the massage, its totally fine...Overall, best genuinely theraputic massage I have had in years....made better that he is not a drape nazi...will be going back for a follow up this week as this dude is truly the best therapist I have had in ages...he has the magic touch and clearly does not care about the odd boner....There was no offer or hint at happy ending...it's just not that type of place. As I left a totally preggers lady arrived for her prenatal massage....Anyway, I will test the waters in terms of going fully nude, which I prefer, the next time.

So I did the follow up...he was cool with no draping, I boned up....he said it was fine. After sporting wood for a cool twenty, he whispered "If you want some help with that, just ask...", so I gave permission and he gave a "happy middle", then continued with the massage....I spent some time processing this one because he is the most legit RMT type that has ever ventured there...I mean I have had many off the grid masseurs work on me, but this dude is legit...hmmmm...not complaining.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a therapist myself, I'm curious to know if getting the happy middle lessens your desire to go back now that you've experienced it, instead of just wondering/fantasizing over whether it might happen, or if it makes you want to go back more? If you do go back, do you feel any kind of expectation for it to happen again, or would you be totally cool if it didn't? Just curious...

So I did the follow up...he was cool with no draping, I boned up....he said it was fine. After sporting wood for a cool twenty, he whispered "If you want some help with that, just ask...", so I gave permission and he gave a "happy middle", then continued with the massage....I spent some time processing this one because he is the most legit RMT type that has ever ventured there...I mean I have had many off the grid masseurs work on me, but this dude is legit...hmmmm...not complaining.