Any new massage stories?

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I did the follow up...he was cool with no draping, I boned up....he said it was fine. After sporting wood for a cool twenty, he whispered "If you want some help with that, just ask...", so I gave permission and he gave a "happy middle", then continued with the massage....I spent some time processing this one because he is the most legit RMT type that has ever ventured there...I mean I have had many off the grid masseurs work on me, but this dude is legit...hmmmm...not complaining.
WOW I wish he is in Toronto now

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to Vietnam to visit my parents and having some vacation. As I look on Utopia web they review some good place for gay massage. And there are some place that all masseur or massesse are blind. They are very good at therapeutic point but sometime they could play a bit with you to get some tip too.

So the first place I went is the play that you buy the ticket, go inside they have one room for shower and steamroom with some chairs outside and you will find some local guys sit around resting but I guess mostly cruising for new meat or something like that seem everybody know each other.

So I did a quick shower and then went straight to the massage room with is a big room with AC and glass wall to divine into 6 small rooms I guess. And then the masseur arrive (I asked for masseur instead of masseuse) and he did very good massage from my back . I am totally naked since you are in your room and the therapist can’t see anything. But they still put the handtower over my bump before starting the massage. Sometime his hand went a little bit deep at my inner thigh not even touch my ball yet but it made me feel so good. So by the time he asked to flip over, I was fully hard and when he try to arrange the tower to cover my tent I think he knows since the tent is popping up so high so he has to readjust sometime until he put his hand on top of my dick to make sure what made the tower not straight. And then he started to massage my chest and abdomen. His hand now starting travel more down until touching to top of my wet precum dick. Then he moved down to my thighs area and keep a long strokes from my calves all the way until his finger tips could touch my ball. Of my gosh I was so horny with that and the feeling is so good. Some time his hands were moving along of my both anterior upper thigh and the side of his hand touching a long of my sharp, it feel so good but that is all he does. So when he said to me that the massage is finished I was kind of disappointed. SO when he left I was about to take a clean tower for the shower then I overheard some erotic sound from the room next door, which as only a sandy glass wall and some one already scratched off the sand so you could see through that hole and I saw the other masseur was jerking the client and meanwhile the client hand on inside the masseur pant. It was so hot so I end up beat my meat off, and not taking me so long to shot a big load to the glass wall. So I have to use my tower to clean it off.

Then I went to the shower, have some quick shower and then went inside the steam room, there are 2 guys in there, one from UK and one is local. So I talked to them about the place. And then the local guys asked me if I am new here, I said yes then he asked if I got lucky today. I said no, he said next time I come I gotta pick a name of the guy, because of them won’t mind to give you happy ending, some doesn’t.

So for sure I will come back.

Well, I will post the next visit later.

Thanks for reading my story.

Reactions: ram75

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to Vietnam to visit my parents and having some vacation. As I look on Utopia web they review some good place for gay massage. And there are some place that all masseur or massesse are blind. They are very good at therapeutic point but sometime they could play a bit with you to get some tip too.

I have visited this very same blind massage place in HCMC and my blind masseur actually went on to give me a happy ending without me asking for it - not that I could even if I wanted to, since I do not speak the lingo. Unfortunately, I was not in the mood that day, so it came to naught.

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have visited this very same blind massage place in HCMC and my blind masseur actually went on to give me a happy ending without me asking for it - not that I could even if I wanted to, since I do not speak the lingo. Unfortunately, I was not in the mood that day, so it came to naught.
Oh may be he misunderstood you by your hard on or he need some more tip on that day :eek:). The second time I went there was much better and I even have happy ending with the massage therapist and then got a blower from a guy in sauna too. it was great.

Reactions: yhtang

swimmerdick

Sexy Member
Media
Great stories. There's a local guy in my town who does both a great therapeutic and erotic massage. The massage itself is an hour of pure bliss, the guy gets every part including hands and feet, plus hot stones for the back. Incredible.

The other part is this, he does the entire massage fully nude. And this guy is fit and hung - easily an eight inch cock. There to play with anytime it's within reach of a hand or mouth. And the guy gets and stays hard - he's a busy guy so he must have fantastic endurance to get through the day. As he finishes the therapeutic portion, he starts on the balls (hot stones again) and ass, including the prostate. Then moves to a one on one body slide front and back. Feeling that big cock running along the ass or cock on cock is pretty incredible. Sometime during this sequence, never rushed, comes an intense happy ending.

Outstanding on both counts. PM if you want his URL.
Whats the url?

YoungAndHard

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Holy shit.

I posted in here back on page 56 about my teasing but ultimately nothing message, and you guys gave me some great advice. Some suggested nothing was going on, some suggested something was going on, etc etc.

I had basically forgot about that experience for months until I was finally in the area again and I thought I'd go in one more time. I wasn't really expecting anything, either, I just had time to kill.

Got in, same girl as always, same experience as usual, she brushed up against my dick a couple of times as usual, I was getting hard, as usual, but like I said, I've been down this road before. This time she actually apologized for one of her more aggressive dick touches. I said 'don't worry about it'.

Something a bit different happened when she started messaging my ass. She spent a lot of time on it, and mentioned on two occasions how hard it was, kind of in a joking manner. In general, she was way more chatty then usual. We've never talked before. I actually don't even know if she recognized me. Maybe she thought I was someone else, who knows. Still didn't think it was going anywhere.

She finally told me to turn over, I turned over. She did her thing, when she turned around to get more oil, I tried to move my dick away from my leg because I knew it was getting in her way, but she turned around quick and caught me handling it and asked if I wanted some oil. I had no idea what she meant by this, but I nervously said yes because why the hell not?

She put some oil in my hand and started pulling on my balls. She told me to stroke it so I did, she kept tugging, rubbing, playing with me, I was rock hard at this point and asked her if she would 'do it', and she smiled and said 'no you'. I didn't want to push her, so she really upped the ball play while I jerked off, after 7 or so minutes of this game she did some sort of weird pressure point thing down there that I quite appreciated and I blew my load everywhere. It was a huge load seeing as how I'd been hard for about 30 minutes at this point. She was so awesome about it. 'Wow, that was great, good shot' which I really appreciated. She came back out with a warm / wet towel and cleaned my up, kept going on and on about how good of a shot that was. She finished up he message and I paid her and left. She told me she'd see me next time and that was it.

Not exactly what I wanted, but still pretty wild.

RiverGuy9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit.

I posted in here back on page 56 about my teasing but ultimately nothing message, and you guys gave me some great advice. Some suggested nothing was going on, some suggested something was going on, etc etc.

I had basically forgot about that experience for months until I was finally in the area again and I thought I'd go in one more time. I wasn't really expecting anything, either, I just had time to kill.

Got in, same girl as always, same experience as usual, she brushed up against my dick a couple of times as usual, I was getting hard, as usual, but like I said, I've been down this road before. This time she actually apologized for one of her more aggressive dick touches. I said 'don't worry about it'.

Something a bit different happened when she started messaging my ass. She spent a lot of time on it, and mentioned on two occasions how hard it was, kind of in a joking manner. In general, she was way more chatty then usual. We've never talked before. I actually don't even know if she recognized me. Maybe she thought I was someone else, who knows. Still didn't think it was going anywhere.

She finally told me to turn over, I turned over. She did her thing, when she turned around to get more oil, I tried to move my dick away from my leg because I knew it was getting in her way, but she turned around quick and caught me handling it and asked if I wanted some oil. I had no idea what she meant by this, but I nervously said yes because why the hell not?

She put some oil in my hand and started pulling on my balls. She told me to stroke it so I did, she kept tugging, rubbing, playing with me, I was rock hard at this point and asked her if she would 'do it', and she smiled and said 'no you'. I didn't want to push her, so she really upped the ball play while I jerked off, after 7 or so minutes of this game she did some sort of weird pressure point thing down there that I quite appreciated and I blew my load everywhere. It was a huge load seeing as how I'd been hard for about 30 minutes at this point. She was so awesome about it. 'Wow, that was great, good shot' which I really appreciated. She came back out with a warm / wet towel and cleaned my up, kept going on and on about how good of a shot that was. She finished up he message and I paid her and left. She told me she'd see me next time and that was it.

Not exactly what I wanted, but still pretty wild.
When you asked her to help and she said "no, you do it" I bet if you had encouraged her again, she would have done it. I had the same experience but since I knew my buddy had gotten a HE before, I pushed her again and this time she said okay. The fact that they have warm towels probably means this happens regularly. When i get legit massages there are never warm towels around, but when I go to these kinds of places, they always clean up with a warm towel. Just my experience....hope it helps you next time get what you really want.

YoungAndHard

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yea, maybe I could have been a bit more aggressive. She was so receptive and complementing during and after that I think this can be done, it's just a matter of getting comfortable on both our parts. Now that we've been down this road, I think it should be a lot more comfortable and open next time around.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True. The trick is finding a really good therapist who also does sensual massage.
I have been going to a licensed MT who gives a amazing massage, lets me be undraped ......

Agreed, if you find a good therapist you will at least get a good massage - price gives an indication but a reasonable price does not mean that it will not be sensual. A good masseur will read the body and work out what you want - and what he wants to give. I think i helps to be relaxed, to be naked and open to let his hands work on all your body, but to let him work at his own pace.

Found a good masseur in London recently, who worked like this - it was not clear how erotic the massage would be - I was naked from the outset but I think that is best as it allows long strokes down the back and across the butt, but there were no teasing strokes. Even when I turned over and he worked on my legs he didn't brush against my balls or cock - and I didn't get hard - but I think he was able to read that I was relaxed and open to him moving on to more sensuous work. He was careful to stand away from me, by my legs so I couldn't touch him - which was fine and actually allowed me to enjoy the experience in full rather than playing with his cock as sometimes happens.

Good to find someone who does a good massage, for a good price with a good ending - so will be going back!

Last edited:

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a massage a year ago, and as the therapist was trying to cover my leg again, the blanket got stuck and she had to pull on it really hard. It let go and I was completely exposed. She was very young, probably just out of massage school, and she totally freaked out, and said she was sorry about 20 times while trying to cover me back up.

I told her that I totally didn't care and I assumed she saw guys' penises every day. She said I was the first she had seen during a massage, ever. When she did the other leg, she was extremely careful in covering me. I told her I could tell she was nervous and I wasn't going to tattle or anything and I honestly didn't care. She finally relaxed and I said she could peek, and to my total shock, she did actually peek...twice more! She had a permanent smile on her face the rest of the time. I never saw her again, though.

britishbottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed, if you find a good therapist you will at least get a good massage - price gives an indication but a reasonable price does not mean that it will not be sensual. A good masseur will read the body and work out what you want - and what he wants to give. I think i helps to be relaxed, to be naked and open to let his hands work on all your body, but to let him work at his own pace.

Found a good masseur in London recently, who worked like this - it was not clear how erotic the massage would be - I was naked from the outset but I think that is best as it allows long strokes down the back and across the butt, but there were no teasing strokes. Even when I turned over and he worked on my legs he didn't brush against my balls or cock - and I didn't get hard - but I think he was able to read that I was relaxed and open to him moving on to more sensuous work. He was careful to stand away from me, by my legs so I couldn't touch him - which was fine and actually allowed me to enjoy the experience in full rather than playing with his cock as sometimes happens.

Good to find someone who does a good massage, for a good price with a good ending - so will be going back!

Hey Xenon, sounds great! I need !! ;-) Are you able to private me the contact? ! x

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YEs they do, but they either very legit massage or very erotic massage, they don't have anyone in between or may be I don't know them yet.
I think that there are some "in between" guys in toronto. The thing is, they are the ones with whom it takes some time to build some trust and comfort. I went again to my legit RMT last week...and again, he asked if I wanted some help and gave me a happy middle...This guy is just the picture of discretion...both before and after my session he was greeting some female clients. and his colleagues were up and down the corridor past the massage room. I think he is straight....or str8 as they say. Best part is that he actually does a terrific legit massage, so once the boner is out of the way, he continues with a killer massage!

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that there are some "in between" guys in toronto. The thing is, they are the ones with whom it takes some time to build some trust and comfort. I went again to my legit RMT last week...and again, he asked if I wanted some help and gave me a happy middle...This guy is just the picture of discretion...both before and after my session he was greeting some female clients. and his colleagues were up and down the corridor past the massage room. I think he is straight....or str8 as they say. Best part is that he actually does a terrific legit massage, so once the boner is out of the way, he continues with a killer massage!
Sounds like you discovered the Holy Grail of massage. I'd stay close to that therapist for sure.

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I finally got around to checking out Havana Sauna in Aurora, CO today. It was a great experience overall, and I plan to go back again. The only down side is that it is about 45 minutes to an hour + drive, depending on traffic.

After soaking in the hot tub for about 45 minutes I was called in for the body scrub. The scrub area is a little room just off the common area with the hot and cold pools, showers, etc. The scrub guy was Asian (probably Korean but I don't know) and in his late 20s. He had me start face down and started working one side from feet to butt, going right up the ass crack straight out of the gates so I knew I was in for a thorough washing. When he had me flip over on my back he did the same thing, starting from the feet and going up to the inner thigh. My cock was laying to the side he was working on so he literally picked it up and moved it to the other side so he could get right next to the base with his scrubbing mitt. He did two rounds of scrubbing and moved my cock from one side to the other 4 times in total. He also got right in on the inner thigh, pushing my balls around to get where he wanted to go. Luckily, he was gentle on my balls because the scrubbing was pretty rough everywhere else.

Following the scrub I washed up and went in for the massage. I had told them I didn't care whether I got a male or female massage therapist, assuming I'd be naked either way. I got a female and she made me wear these over sized, thin shorts that were sort of like super big boxers. I thought I was going to hate that but it actually turned out not to be horrible. Definitely not as good as full buff though. She worked me over pretty good and gave a good massage overall. She pulled the shorts down to fully expose my ass when she worked my back, and she was not shy about working my glutes like they needed. She also got in deep on the inner thigh and brushed up against my balls a few times. When she had me flip over she pulled the shorts up the legs so she could get to the whole leg. She brushed against my cock a couple of times during the massage. At one point when she was massaging my abs she actually when right down to the pubic bone and the top of the base of my cock. I decided to bone up a bit and see if she would take the bait, but that caused her to cover me with a towel over the shorts.

After the massage I went to the steam room, which was fairly crowded. The guy I laid down next too sat up after a bit, reached over and gently rubbed my pubes a bit at the base of my cock. If we'd have been somewhere private I would have been excited about that and let him play all he wanted but I'm not into public display so I just moved away from him.

Like I said, I will definitely go back. Next time I'll ask for a male therapist though.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Next time I'll ask for a male therapist though.

And maybe increase your 1% gay afterwards!

I'd expect that a male masseur would leave you naked but may well throw a towel over you when you get hard - perfectly normal and a sign of a good massage but not the focus of that massage

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you look to have a great mushroom head, no wonder they had to keep moving it from side to side ! I've had quite a few happy endings from my massage guy, the massaging around the arse cheeks when they run there hands right up into the crack and then all around your crotch always gives me such a nice hard on, and thats well before he then plays with my cock !

Hopefully you will enjoy a male therapist and yes you might go to 2% gay ! :)

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Xenon, sounds great! I need !! ;-) Are you able to private me the contact? ! x

Will do.

Have been back again and it was definitely better the second time, both of were more relaxed and at 90 minutes it was long enough to get a thorough massage working on the tension in my back and glutes before turning over and having some leg work and then a great explosion at the end. Third visit will have to wait for the new year.

Reactions: smoothandlean