Any new massage stories?

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Away on vacation so I gave myself a wonderful gift of a two hour massage. The guy I go to is in his 30's slim and very hairy. He massages me in his tight boxer briefs while i am naked.
He starts me on the floor on a futon and stretches me. Before even the stretching, he rolls his body over mine and it feels fantastic. I love when he stops over my head and if my head is turned I have my nose in his crotch. Clean and fresh smell.
Stretching consists of him taking my legs up and over and exposing me completely while running his hands down my inner legs. All very sensual. There are times he will lightly run his hands to my hole and brush up against it sending me to heaven. He will put my legs on his shoulders and push me over onto my upper back. His face we ill be inches from my hole and once he blew lightly on it and I gasped it felt so good.
His massage is laced with wonderful touches like slight tweeking of my nipples or a kiss to the forehead. All the while giving expert massage. As if to say," let's not make this too clinical, we're having fun here."
He does not step it up to the sexual but allows me to get myself off without judgement. Commenting on how good I must feel now, and I do!
The best part is the obvious enjoyment he gets massaging and bringing pleasure to me..
An amazing sensual massage not a sexual one.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Away on vacation so I gave myself a wonderful gift of a two hour massage. The guy I go to is in his 30's slim and very hairy. He massages me in his tight boxer briefs while i am naked.
He starts me on the floor on a futon and stretches me. Before even the stretching, he rolls his body over mine and it feels fantastic. I love when he stops over my head and if my head is turned I have my nose in his crotch. Clean and fresh smell.
Stretching consists of him taking my legs up and over and exposing me completely while running his hands down my inner legs. All very sensual. There are times he will lightly run his hands to my hole and brush up against it sending me to heaven. He will put my legs on his shoulders and push me over onto my upper back. His face we ill be inches from my hole and once he blew lightly on it and I gasped it felt so good.
His massage is laced with wonderful touches like slight tweeking of my nipples or a kiss to the forehead. All the while giving expert massage. As if to say," let's not make this too clinical, we're having fun here."
He does not step it up to the sexual but allows me to get myself off without judgement. Commenting on how good I must feel now, and I do!
The best part is the obvious enjoyment he gets massaging and bringing pleasure to me..
An amazing sensual massage not a sexual one.
hot story,you gave me a hardon

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I live in a very small conservative town . We have a couple of amps moved into town. Signs up everywhere no sex as soon as you walk in and in the massage room . They asked me if I had been there before and I said no. They explained everything again and I was told to leave my underwear on.
I know several people who go there and they told me it was legit and they gave me Names of places further away that would perform those services. They did say they gave a fantastic massage. My first couple times I went in for a 90 minute massage my underwear was left on . I started chatting with them and they asked if they could practice their English ? I said only if you help me with my Chinese . They laughed . I say "they " because if the other girls didn't have client's they would stand around and chat while I was getting a massage . I don't really mind it just added a little something extra to the experience. Then one afternoon I went in I laid face down it was about 10 minutes before the flip she asked me to raise up and she pulled my underwear off. She began massaging my butt ,she slid her hand between my legs and pulled my cock down she rubbed it and I was getting close and she said not yet.
She rolled me over and said we like you can you keep a secret? The broken English was hot ! I said yes ... I knew what was coming .She said something in Chinese to one of the other girls an walked out and when she came back in she had a thin t shirt on an no bra . She straddled me and started to massage me with her
forearms sliding up and down . My hard cock would slide up under her t shirt and touch her tits then she would slide up and her fits would rub my face . After about 45 minutes of this teasing and prolonging my happy ending she called out in Chinese and a girl walked in and she started to rub and pull on my nips . The girl that was giving me the massage grabbed my balls and started squeezing while stroking my hard cock. I shot this massive load they kind of jumped back. They both kind of giggled. I was wiped down with a hot towel and not beknown to me they had a table shower. They led me back and showered me off and put my clothes back on me even tied my shoe strings. They hugged me and said " Remember you keep secret " I gave my normal tip and asked if there was anything extra? She said no we like you.
I go once or twice a month. Its not always the same but I normally leave relaxed ,happy and clean.;-)

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live in a very small conservative town . We have a couple of amps moved into town. Signs up everywhere no sex as soon as you walk in and in the massage room . They asked me if I had been there before and I said no. They explained everything again and I was told to leave my underwear on.
I know several people who go there and they told me it was legit and they gave me Names of places further away that would perform those services. They did say they gave a fantastic massage. My first couple times I went in for a 90 minute massage my underwear was left on . I started chatting with them and they asked if they could practice their English ? I said only if you help me with my Chinese . They laughed . I say "they " because if the other girls didn't have client's they would stand around and chat while I was getting a massage . I don't really mind it just added a little something extra to the experience. Then one afternoon I went in I laid face down it was about 10 minutes before the flip she asked me to raise up and she pulled my underwear off. She began massaging my butt ,she slid her hand between my legs and pulled my cock down she rubbed it and I was getting close and she said not yet.
She rolled me over and said we like you can you keep a secret? The broken English was hot ! I said yes ... I knew what was coming .She said something in Chinese to one of the other girls an walked out and when she came back in she had a thin t shirt on an no bra . She straddled me and started to massage me with her
forearms sliding up and down . My hard cock would slide up under her t shirt and touch her tits then she would slide up and her fits would rub my face . After about 45 minutes of this teasing and prolonging my happy ending she called out in Chinese and a girl walked in and she started to rub and pull on my nips . The girl that was giving me the massage grabbed my balls and started squeezing while stroking my hard cock. I shot this massive load they kind of jumped back. They both kind of giggled. I was wiped down with a hot towel and not beknown to me they had a table shower. They led me back and showered me off and put my clothes back on me even tied my shoe strings. They hugged me and said " Remember you keep secret " I gave my normal tip and asked if there was anything extra? She said no we like you.
I go once or twice a month. Its not always the same but I normally leave relaxed ,happy and clean.;-)

Damn sounds like you have a great thing going!!!
So all the girls stay in the massage room? Were they watching what was going on?!!! Sounds hot

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn sounds like you have a great thing going!!!
So all the girls stay in the massage room? Were they watching what was going on?!!! Sounds hot

No the others come and go most of the time . if they are busy they will poke their head out sometimes and say goodbye.
I really think they like watching men cum . They derive pleasure from satisfying a man . I've asked do you like finishing guys off and they smile and shake their heads yes .
I have found if you compliment their massage rather than their body's they respond better . If you go in try it a nd see what happens .

Reactions: lapdog2001

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You need to leave a bigger tip when they get you off so they continue to do it.. You can also bring in a box of chocolates and they'll love you too..

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You need to leave a bigger tip when they get you off so they continue to do it.. You can also bring in a box of chocolates and they'll love you too..[/QUOTE

I do tip a little heavier now . I haven't taken any gifts yet but I had thought about it. My favorite girl moved back to China which is sad for me. She said she comes to the U.S to earn money for her family and then goes back home

Devinology5678

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started going to a very reputable massage company. I asked for a male massage therapist. The first few sessions were totally normal. He is a great therapist. Then on my third visit, he had me laying on my stomach and I had my arms hanging down. He walked by and my hand brushed his ankle. I said sorry, he said no problem. Then he stood near my hand so my hand was brushing his leg again. I kind of moved my fingers. He then had me turn over (I was hard of course). He sat on the edge of the table to massage my arm, but he put my hand under his thigh on his ass. I just started massaging his ass. How could I not? He then walked over to the other side and did the same thing. My arm under his thigh on his ass. Then he took my hand and moved it from his ass to his crotch. I was ready to blow right then and there. He took his pants down, then his underwear. His cock is not very big, but I could care less. I like all cock. He had me stroke him and he stroked me. Then he went down on my cock...I returned the favor. We both shot huge loads. I go to see him regularly now. Would love to fuck him there.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started going to a very reputable massage company. I asked for a male massage therapist. The first few sessions were totally normal. He is a great therapist. Then on my third visit, he had me laying on my stomach and I had my arms hanging down. He walked by and my hand brushed his ankle. I said sorry, he said no problem. Then he stood near my hand so my hand was brushing his leg again. I kind of moved my fingers. He then had me turn over (I was hard of course). He sat on the edge of the table to massage my arm, but he put my hand under his thigh on his ass. I just started massaging his ass. How could I not? He then walked over to the other side and did the same thing. My arm under his thigh on his ass. Then he took my hand and moved it from his ass to his crotch. I was ready to blow right then and there. He took his pants down, then his underwear. His cock is not very big, but I could care less. I like all cock. He had me stroke him and he stroked me. Then he went down on my cock...I returned the favor. We both shot huge loads. I go to see him regularly now. Would love to fuck him there.

Oh wow...that one got me super boned. I had a sessh with my reguar guy...legit...but no draping. Thing is that he when he does the glutes now, he includes the crack and, inevitably, the hole as well. Its not like he is deliberately setting out to massage the hole, but he just includes it as another few square inches of skin that is part and parcel of the field of massage....I like that.

Devinology5678

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh wow...that one got me super boned. I had a sessh with my reguar guy...legit...but no draping. Thing is that he when he does the glutes now, he includes the crack and, inevitably, the hole as well. Its not like he is deliberately setting out to massage the hole, but he just includes it as another few square inches of skin that is part and parcel of the field of massage....I like that.

That's hot man! I love to have my hole played with!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Damn that is EXACTLY what I am trying from my massage guy. He is amazing and does not drape but he just won't get into my crack at all. I've asked and he sadly said no... I'm clean and shaved so I guess he just feels that is going too far. I still go back to him because he is so good

ddaithom2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The guy I go to regularly was unavailable and he referred me to a Chinese man he had worked with but warned me not to expect anything other than a really good massage. He said that this person was trained in and practiced therapeutic massage only and that he had in fact asked clients who touched him to leave. I was happy to go as I had some pains that needed attention.
The new guy did a great massage, very strongly into the sore places, great stretching, etc. I did have the feeling however that whenever he was working next to the table and my arms were by my side that his "clothed cock and balls" always seemed to land up touching or in the palm of my hand. I put this down to myself being "hopeful" that something might happen.
Well, a week later I decided to go back to him as I had liked his massage technique very much. This time there was no mistaking, each time he was at my side his package would land in my hands and this time my hands could feel his hardening penis. More and more it happened until he lingered with his fully hard cock in my hand and I handled it. I asked if I could take it out of his pants, he said yes. He had a very thick uncut cock and we got each other off.
A rather nice ending to a strictly therapeutic massage.

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to a new place last week . I decided to try a 4hands massage . I have never had one before . It's always been cost prohibitive. To me $120.00 for an hour plus tip is alot . I figured what the hell.
I always chat a bit and I asked if I could practice my Chinese . They said yes , you like Chinese ? I said of course and laughed . Then they started joking around and off went the cover. They started bumping their butts together and laughing . It was a good time. They both were around mid twenties. I didn't receive a happy ending but when I got dressed they started hugging me after I drank my water . The one followed me to the door and was rubbing my back and had her arm around my shoulder . They both ssid please come back soon. Maybe they treat all of their customers like that . All I can say is I felt good inside and out .

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went for my massage to my guy this week, hadn't seen him for 4/5 weeks due to various reasons. Had lots of aches and pains to deal with first. Felt his legs a few times and he finally finished off with plenty of oil on my cock and he gave me fabulous happy ending with me also giving him a good suck to :)