Any new massage stories?

soulofsun

Expert Member
Media
The guy I go to regularly was unavailable and he referred me to a Chinese man he had worked with but warned me not to expect anything other than a really good massage. He said that this person was trained in and practiced therapeutic massage only and that he had in fact asked clients who touched him to leave. I was happy to go as I had some pains that needed attention.
The new guy did a great massage, very strongly into the sore places, great stretching, etc. I did have the feeling however that whenever he was working next to the table and my arms were by my side that his "clothed cock and balls" always seemed to land up touching or in the palm of my hand. I put this down to myself being "hopeful" that something might happen.
Well, a week later I decided to go back to him as I had liked his massage technique very much. This time there was no mistaking, each time he was at my side his package would land in my hands and this time my hands could feel his hardening penis. More and more it happened until he lingered with his fully hard cock in my hand and I handled it. I asked if I could take it out of his pants, he said yes. He had a very thick uncut cock and we got each other off.
A rather nice ending to a strictly therapeutic massage.

I see two Chinese male massage therapists regularly. Both have great techniques, give a strong massage with plenty of stretching and kneading. One of them operates from his home and the other works out of a spa in China town. Since I see them quite often, we have built a trust with each other. The first couple sessions with both of them were mostly therapeutic but as I have found with the Chinese full body massage, the groin, glutes, inner thighs and perineum are not left out during the massage, so these areas were also massaged during those sessions. As our comfort level grew, the time spent on these areas grew and extended to the testicles, penis and the anus!

The therapist who works from home also gives prostate massages which I opted for a couple times. Now, even if I don’t opt for the internal stimulation, he massages it from the outside while he is massaging the testicles and perineum. He is pretty flexible with his availability as well and we have had some late night sessions. A couple times we stroked each other after the massage and all the sessions end up with an awesome handjob and release. He is much disciplined during the session though and doesn’t prefer mutual touching at that time. He prefers doing a good job with the massage (which I appreciate) and leave the play to the very end. I don’t consider it to be anything extraordinary but for some reason, he is always amazed by how and how much I ejaculate. He has some great techniques to make me cum as well….sometimes it is an intense stroking, sometimes he massages and gently twists my balls while rubbing my dick and sometimes he goes one-two-three fingers inside my ass…he continues to stroke me long after I come until I can take it no longer…always asking me if I am liking it….very hot! He is a bit pricey but I get a thorough treatment every time.

The therapist who works from the spa got me extremely aroused during the first session and said he will do more for me when I return. Since then, after a good strong massage, I also get an intense hand job. He stays clothed all the time, allows some touching but only on his ass, no genitals. For most of the previous sessions, it was only a handjob at the end but for the last two sessions, he has started to aggressively finger my hole which is a huge turn on! His charges are more reasonable as compared to the other therapist but the treatment takes place in a business setting. No appointment is required to see him, so I can just go whenever I feel the need….although it has to be within the spa business hours.

All my sessions with both the therapist end with a big hug and a kiss. Fun times! I always look forward to seeing either of them although I am always on the lookout to try new therapist and broaden my experience ;)

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
This actually just happened to me earlier today, and I had to come share it here

So, a few weeks ago I got a voucher for a free massage at this clinic. The main masseuse was 30 something, super cute, really petite, curly brown hair, a few freckles.

But there was a younger girl, I guess she was still in training, long jet black hair, really thick in a good way, big ol booty, big jugs, thick thighs. So, the masseuse asked if they could both give me the massage, because she was training the young girl.

So, I got in my boxers and lay down. They start rubbing my back with oils, the lights are dim, the relaxing music, the sound of the little water fountain...

They get me to roll over on my back. And they start working on my lower legs, working their way up my legs, each on seperate sides of the table. I'm so relaxed, I just close my eyes and start breathing deep. The masseuse says something to me, but I just ignore it and don't respond.

The apprentice is like "I think he's asleep. Do we just keep going?"

"Yeah, this happens sometimes. Just finish the massage."

She starts telling her how to work my inner thighs, both are rubbing each thigh. I just continue to pretend like I'm asleep. Suddenly, I feel my penis starting to expand and thicken, pressing up on my thigh. It's not hard but it's getting thicker and bigger. I feel the apprentice girl's hand make contact with my dick, as she's rubbing my thigh, and then, in the words of George Costanza, it shifted, it completely rolled over my balls towards the other thigh.

"Did you see that?" The apprentice whispered.

"Yeah, it happens sometimes. You just gotta pretend like you didn't see it."

"Sir? Sir? He's still asleep."

My cock continued growing.

"Oh my God, it's so big! And it's getting bigger! Can I touch it?" She asked. She didn't even wait for a response, she just reached her hand and grabbed my cock, which made it fully hard. My dick flexed in her hand, which elicited a giggle.

"Have you ever seen a dick before?" Asked the masseuse.

"Not one that fucking big! My boyfriend's dick is tiny!"

The masseuse checked again to make sure I was asleep (I played it off well, with a little light snoring). So as not to wake me, she lightly grabbed the waist of my boxer briefs, and slowly pulled them down my legs. As soon as the fabric cleared the head of my big, hard dick, it popped up and slapped me in the belly button.

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed the little bouncy apprentice, grabbing my dick at the base and holding it straight up. "That's a man's dick right there!"

The masseuse said "I've seen a lot of hard ons in the past ten years, but that's the most beautiful, manly cock I've ever seen!" She gripped my shaft right above the other girl's hand. The apprentice then grabbed my head above her hand. "Three fucking hands!" She removed her bottom hand and the masseuse's hand dropped to replace it, and they started running their hands down the length of my dick, one after the other, one on top of the other, like clockwork.

"I wish I could jump on and ride this big fucking dick right now!"

"I'm married and I don't even give a fuck, I'll divorce my little dick husband right now to get on top of this fucking anaconda!"

I could feel it coming, or cumming I should say. The tension rushing from my inner thighs into the base of my dick, and releasing in an explosion of hot cum all over both girls.

"Holy fuck that was fucking hot!"

The masseuse gingerly placed my cock back into my boxers and pulled them back up. I pretended like I suddenly stirred and opened my eyes.

"Whoa" I yawned. "I musta passed out right there. I wasn't out for long, was I?"

"No sir. We were just finishing up your massage."

Both girls made this hungry eye contact with me, and I could see they were breathing heavy, their breasts heaving up and down.

"Wow, I feel so relaxed and relieved!" I exclaimed, as I pulled up and zipped my jeans, both girls staring at my crotch. "A massage really is a great way to relieve some tension! Thanks, y'all did a great job!"

"No, thank YOU, sir!" Said the masseuse.

As I walked out the door, I turned with a wry smile on my face and said to the apprentice, "Oh, you got some cum in your hair." I turned and closed the door on their stunned, wide eyed expressions

...Nah, I'm just playin' ;)

ret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just found this forum looking for massage stories. I'm going to see my "massage therapist" next week, so thought I would add my experiences with him. As background, I had always considered myself straight being married for over 30 years. I always had the urge for some mutual touching with another guy and finally gave into the urge about a year ago. I found a male masseur on M4M in the Denver area and thought if his picture was anything like the real thing, I could try it out. He is a practicing LMT and the reviews said he gave a great massage. I figured even if nothing sexual happened, I would still be able to enjoy a relaxing massage. He works out of a secured, locked condo building which added to my feeling of security. When I walked in I was surprised to see a well-toned gentleman, much better looking than his picture. After undressing in the bathroom, he offered to do the massage on a table or on the bed. I laid down on the bed and shortly he walked over completely naked. I caught a slight look at him as he sat by my legs and proceeded to take my arm in his hands, laying my hand on his thigh. After massaging my arm he moved to the other side to work on my other arm. That's when things took an erotic turn. As he was rubbing up and down my left arm, he placed his cock in my upturned hand. My god, not only was it the first cock I had ever touched( other than my own), but even soft, it was extremely thick. As I slightly squeezed and stroked it, his cock started growing right in my hand. He next moved to the head of the bed and knelt on the floor, while he massage my upper back. He cock was about 5 inches from my face and I thought it's now or never. I slowly inched forward and licked the head of his cock, my heart pounding with excitement. Understand, at this time I didn't know whether I was overstepping any boundaries, but I figured he would object if I had gone too far. To my relief, he moved ever so closely to my mouth all the time continuing to give me a great back massage. As I decided to go for it all, I put his head in my mouth and began to suck, rolling my tongue around the head of his cock. By this time I don't even know if he was still massaging me. When he started to moan I knew I was giving him some pleasure. I turned on my back and hung my head over the bed as he started to thrust deeper and deeper. I had fantasized about deep throating and I was able to get about three quarters of his cock in my mouth. The more slippery his cock became the further I was able to get it down. I continued sucking him for about 5 minutes. As I let up, he had me turn over to do my front side. By this time he got a look at my erect cock and smiled at me. He straddled my lower legs as he massaged my feet working up to my knees. During this time, he rose up to give me a exquisite view of his cock and balls, as well as his ass. I began caressing his cheeks and he moved backward towards my face. I was still a little apprehensive about any anus play, so I began fondling his cock and ball. He must have liked it because he moaned several times and then scooted further back so I could give him a good licking. It was then that he 69'd me much to my surprise. After about 10 minutes, I shot all over my stomach. A few seconds later he came over my chest, a massive load compared to mine. I rubbed his cock over his cum until we both caught our breaths. I have been back three more time in the last year and have enjoyed each time. The price is right and he is truly a nice guy that is good looking and toned. And did I mention his size...WOW.

Simply awesome! Wow!

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Linjen

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had some massage in Budapest som weeks ago. My experiense is that you at put on the masssagetable on your back and fully naked. Thats ok with me, and have never been, og caused any problem. This time however the massageterapist, a man, started with the legs, and moved up to my hip. He tuched my balls every now and then on both sides. My penis did not react in any way. I then moved up to my stomach and was almost tuching the penis. He did a very hard job in the pelvic area. My penis grew a bit, but not all the way. I put the penis down between the legs. Suddenly I felt the semen flow. I was not hard, and did not have an orgasm. Have anyone experienced anything like this?

The massageterapist then turned me over, and startet down on lhe legs once more. He went up to my buttocks and startet a hard massage on the mucles. Once again the semen started to flow. No orgasm.

I do not know if the massageterapist even saw what happend, and he certanly did not comment.

Another day I went to another place for a massage. I laid dawn on my stomach fully naked, and the terapist did a massagen on my backside. After a while I was turned over, and he did a massage on my front side. He never tuche my balls or pelvicarea. He finshed up whit an instens shaking of my both my legs. My penis was shaken and started to grow. He did not stop but continued shaking the legs, and I almost got a full erection. I did not mind the erection, but is wondering if he did this on purpose.

Both this experiences were quite unfamiliar to me.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went for a 1 HR body scrub so not really a massage but was pretty similar. This was a new guy who does them out of his house.
I undressed and layed face down. He stayed there and began at my feet and went up each leg with the sugar scrub. By the time he got to the base of my glutes he ever so lightly rubbed between my legs and up my crack!! I arched and opened my legs to let him know I liked it. He kept on my ass fora good amount of time before cleaning me off with hot towels. He then rubbed lotion massaging it in on my legs, butt and back, and boy did I get lots of lotion in my crack and hole!! He eventually started fingering me, then I flipped over.
He again started at my feet going up my legs with the scrub but did not get much on my penis (too rough). He did move my shaft around as he did one side then the other and my abs. He finished on my chest & arms then cleaned it all off with hot towels. He did clean my penis quite a bit with the towels, then I felt more of a sucking and realized he was going down on me (my eyes were covered with a fairly heavy covering that also covered my ears, so the sensation was amazing feeling vulnerable!!).
He started with the cream and every now and the he would start sucking me again. I had to put my hand on myself to stop him so I did not cum. I rubbed on his crotch pressed up to my hand and then slid down his zipper. He dropped his pants so I could stroke him. He finished my chest and went to work stroking me with one hand and fingering my hole with the other while I stroked him.
Eventually I had an amazing orgasm but he did not. It was a great scrub with a new guy to go see!!!

ret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went for a 1 HR body scrub so not really a massage but was pretty similar. This was a new guy who does them out of his house.
I undressed and layed face down. He stayed there and began at my feet and went up each leg with the sugar scrub. By the time he got to the base of my glutes he ever so lightly rubbed between my legs and up my crack!! I arched and opened my legs to let him know I liked it. He kept on my ass fora good amount of time before cleaning me off with hot towels. He then rubbed lotion massaging it in on my legs, butt and back, and boy did I get lots of lotion in my crack and hole!! He eventually started fingering me, then I flipped over.
He again started at my feet going up my legs with the scrub but did not get much on my penis (too rough). He did move my shaft around as he did one side then the other and my abs. He finished on my chest & arms then cleaned it all off with hot towels. He did clean my penis quite a bit with the towels, then I felt more of a sucking and realized he was going down on me (my eyes were covered with a fairly heavy covering that also covered my ears, so the sensation was amazing feeling vulnerable!!).
He started with the cream and every now and the he would start sucking me again. I had to put my hand on myself to stop him so I did not cum. I rubbed on his crotch pressed up to my hand and then slid down his zipper. He dropped his pants so I could stroke him. He finished my chest and went to work stroking me with one hand and fingering my hole with the other while I stroked him.
Eventually I had an amazing orgasm but he did not. It was a great scrub with a new guy to go see!!!
Sounds like a truly awesome session! Wow!! Thanks for sharing it.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had my first experience the other day and it was a little stressful. I went to a place I haven't been to before, but saw good reviews, and asked for a 1-hour massage. I took off all my clothes (I've never gotten a massage without underwear before) and put the towel over me. The masseur picked up the towel to adjust it and then pretty quickly took it off completely. I didn't really react, just let him keep going but I got a boner really quickly and let it hang out between my legs.

It didn't take long for him to give extra attention to my butt and graze his hands between my legs and across my balls and dick. I was getting really horny really quickly, then when he was massaging my back he would make my whole body move up and down the table. It felt like I was about to come and he'd barely touched me. Then finally he grabbed my dick when I was still lying face down and immediately I started to come. I was a little embarrassed since not much time has passed since the massage started (5-10 minutes?), but he quietly cleaned it up and put a paper towel under my dick and kept the massage going.

For a little while he kept it up like a normal massage, but eventually I started getting a boner and he started grazing my balls and cock again and giving more attention to my asshole. Then towards the end of the massage he asked me to flip, and I wasn't sure if I was really ready to come again. But I started getting a boner and he eventually grabbed it and started jerking me off and sucking on my nipple a little, then he started playing with my butt while jerking and as soon as he put his finger inside I came a second time.

Does this happen often to you guys, coming twice in one session? It kind of made the middle part drag on a bit until I got horny again.

ret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had my first experience the other day and it was a little stressful. I went to a place I haven't been to before, but saw good reviews, and asked for a 1-hour massage. I took off all my clothes (I've never gotten a massage without underwear before) and put the towel over me. The masseur picked up the towel to adjust it and then pretty quickly took it off completely. I didn't really react, just let him keep going but I got a boner really quickly and let it hang out between my legs.

It didn't take long for him to give extra attention to my butt and graze his hands between my legs and across my balls and dick. I was getting really horny really quickly, then when he was massaging my back he would make my whole body move up and down the table. It felt like I was about to come and he'd barely touched me. Then finally he grabbed my dick when I was still lying face down and immediately I started to come. I was a little embarrassed since not much time has passed since the massage started (5-10 minutes?), but he quietly cleaned it up and put a paper towel under my dick and kept the massage going.

For a little while he kept it up like a normal massage, but eventually I started getting a boner and he started grazing my balls and cock again and giving more attention to my asshole. Then towards the end of the massage he asked me to flip, and I wasn't sure if I was really ready to come again. But I started getting a boner and he eventually grabbed it and started jerking me off and sucking on my nipple a little, then he started playing with my butt while jerking and as soon as he put his finger inside I came a second time.

Does this happen often to you guys, coming twice in one session? It kind of made the middle part drag on a bit until I got horny again.
Cap Hook,

Based on my one massage and experiences of several others, I'd say cumming twice or more in one massage session does happen often. Read niceandthick's story about his massage - it's the third posting in this thread. Your session sounds hot to me - I hope to more like it!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was this a legit massage place or was it somewhere you "expected" this? If you came twice, good for you!! I do know how you feel because I've had that happen en you cum quickly and the massage is not the same after. I prefer to get that build up for the full hour!!!

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Jack10792

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend Nikki is a massage therapist. She just got licensed at the end of last year, but leading up to that she needed to practice. She stuck mostly to her roommate at first, but she asked me to be her Guinea pig as well. Apparently she wanted to make sure she could be comfortable working on her male clientele, and I had been having a bit of back pain at the time, so it seemed like a match made in heaven.

We set up a time to meet, and agreed to do it at her place. I came over, stripped down, got under the towel I was provided, and she came and started to work on my back. Now normally she was the sort to wear big sweatshirts, yoga pants, and anything else that she found comfortable over what was fashionable, but it was the dead of summer so she was wearing a tank top and shorts instead, and let's just say that Nikki is a rather "blessed" young woman. Getting the occasional glimpse of her large, sweaty, jiggling tits and sometimes feeling them brush up against me was definitely having an effect on me. This made me hesitant when she asked me to turn over, and when I explained why, she just laughed and said "It's fine, these things happen."

I guess she hadn't heard any rumors about me, since she went wide eyed when she saw the tent I was pitching. Still, ever the professional, she continued working, and only occasionally glanced over at it. However, she couldn't avoid it forever. After about ten minutes or so of me on my back, it was still standing tall, happy to see her. She told me how distracting it was, and I offered to go into her bathroom and take care of it. She said that would be for the best, and even handed me her bottle of massage oil so I could hopefully speed up the process. I stood up, but before I could wrap the towel around my waist, she caught a glimpse of me fully exposed. As I began to walk away, she stopped me and she sheepishly offered to help out. "If you want, you know, if it's not weird." I excepted, trying my best not to seem overly excited about the proposition.

What followed was a lovely well-oiled handjob, which led into a surprisingly pleasurable blowjob (Nikki was never too overtly sexual, so I didn't know what to expect). I came before too long, I cleaned it up, and we finished the massage. We went on to hook up occasionally after that, after attempting to date. Wnever really clicked enough for a relationship, but the sex was good, so that was that.

Beigebang

Experimental Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been going to a new CMT for a few times. The first time I went, he told me to get undressed and under the drape, but once he came in, he said that if I didn't want the drape, it was fine. So I said to take it off. He said he prefers to do it without because it always gets in the way. He was very professional. We talked throughout the massage about different things and he was cool and did a great job. Toward the end, he told me that if I wanted a full release, he would do it. I guess being comfortable being undraped, and also having a semi when I flipped, was a good indicator. Went back again last week, had another massage. Will make another appointment soon. He gives a great massage and ending...just jacks me off. He stripped down when he jacked me off and his comment was funny about how much bigger I am than he is. "Damn dude, you make me look tiny!" He didn't comment the first time he did it not sure why he did this time. LOL
In Charlotte here- you need to share the name of the CMT!

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As one of the earlier contributors (#3, #4, ....and others) to this thread, I am glad that it is still going. I tend to have longer posts. For me, the meat is in the details. I check this thread frequently and the stories great. As life would have it, I no longer see the masseurs that I was visiting before. They have all moved on to greener pastures. However, the quest never ends to find another great one.

The main tools that I use are Craigslist, MassageM4M, and MasseurFInder. I additionally use Adam4Adam and BackPage as a cross reference to find additional information and pics of masseurs to help weed out the fakes (there are plenty).

My most recent "find" in from Craigslist. I found him in the Strictly Platonic section offering massage. He is early 20s, masculine, very good looking, and a nice body. He doesn't charge, but takes donations for whatever you think that the session is worth. I donate $1/min and then include additional if he traveled to me. On the rare times that I can host, I like for him to come to me.

This past Wednesday was one of those days where I could host. I had let him know the week prior, that I would like an outcall session. After coordinating schedules, we were set. His sessions are strictly therapeutic. He has no problem with nudity and will be nude for the session. However, you must respect his boundaries...and I always like to test them. When he comes to me, he does not travel with a table, so we do the session on the bed. Normally that's a no-no for me...but with him, it's acceptable.

I took a quick shower , so I was still in a towel when he arrived. He took off his shirt and gave me a look as if hew as ready to get started. I asked is he was going to be nude for me, and he said that was no problem. He reached for his belt. I stopped him and asked if I could do that for him. He said sure. So I unhooked his belt and unbuckled his pants. As always, he was commando, There he was in all of his glory as his pants hit the floor. He told me that he wanted to start today with me on my back. So there I was with my big old bone already exposed. The massage session began. It was great as usual. He is really talented and is one of the best masseurs that I have ever had.

Towards the end of the massage he brushed my balls a couple times. Now he never does that, so I really took notice. Then a few minutes later, with my hand flat on the bed palm up, he sat on my hand. My middle finger was lined right up with his hairy crack. I got instant wood again when that happened. He worked on me some more and then sat on my hand again. This time I wiggled my finger a little. He let out a little giggle. Shortly after that, the session was over.

At this point, I scooted over on the bed a little to make some room. I patted the bed, signaling him to join me. I told him, I need a little cuddle time. He smiled and jumped in the bed beside me. We hugged/cuddled for a couple mins. I then told him that I wanted to spoon him, and flipped him around. I apologized for the hot poker that was trying to punch a hole through his back. He said not problem. I was still respectful. I did not grind on him...although when we separated, I noticed a nice glazing of precum on his lower back. I then told him to lay flat on his stomach so that I could look at him. He knows that I love his tight little bubble ass. I ran my hands over his body from his upper back, to his feet while paying some special attention to his ass. I leaned over and gave it a quick kiss...while still remaining "respectful". I then thanked him and said that I would let him go now. He replied that he was actually enjoying the attention. I continued respectfully feeling him up; touching his butt, without going too far into his crack, brushing his balls without grabbing them, and the same of his cock. I noticed that his cock was a little plump.

Finally, it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. So I told him that he needed to go before I took advantage of him. He kind of giggled. I said, no really...the lines about to be crossed. Unfortunately, he didn't let me cross that line. He decided it was time to go. So close...and yet so far.