Any new massage stories?

dsadsa10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live in Singapore and there were loads of massage places there of all kinds. One place I liked was a tiny place in a shopping centre, run by a middle aged Chinese guy. He offered professional tuina massage, good deep muscle stuff. But if you were interested he would offer a good handjob too, and once he knew you he loved sucking your cock. Afterwards he would put talcum powder all over your body and you'd leave refreshed.

MarcusNCal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently used Masseurfinder to find a local masseur who not only would provide a great massage, but perhaps a little extra. We chatted on the phone, he sounded very warm and friendly, and I set up an appointment with him for the next morning. I knew from his ad that he did his massage in the nude with no draping ... just what I was looking for!

The next day I arrived at his home, and was greeted with a generous hug. He took me into his massage room, where a table was set up in the middle of the room, with two chairs at the side. We sat and continued talking, asking about any specific areas that were giving me problems, etc. At the same time, he began peeling off his polo shirt and gym trunks in a very casual, relaxed manner. A man in his early 50s, he's very lean and athletic, and has a beautiful body. He's pretty smooth, though has a furry bush with shaved balls around what I would say is an averaged-sized cut cock. He has a bit of a scruffy beard, which looks really hot on him as well. So I hopped up on the table lying face down, and he began rubbing in a massage oil on my back. I'm pretty hairy, and joked with him that he'd probably have to charge me more for the extra oil needed to cover the fur on my back and legs. Standing at my side, he chuckled and said he really likes massaging hairy men.

He began working slow smooth strokes from my shoulders down to my lower back, where I had requested that he give some extra attention. He spent a good amount of time on both my back and legs, and his firm hand strokes went up my legs where he worked my glutes as well. His fingers occasionally grazed my crack as he worked my inner thighs, but it was subtle and very much a part of his expert massage routine. I was so relaxed and enjoying this massage when he told me he was going to use his weighted resistance technique next. I'd read a review on his site describing this technique, and was looking forward to it.

I was pretty oiled up by now, and he climbed up on the table, placing his legs on the outer sides of my own and sitting on my oily buns. He began massaging my shoulders and back with his strong hands, and slowly slid his body back and forth over my ass. I could feel his balls and then his soft cock tracing the line of my ass crack as he slid his pelvis over my glutes and lower back. He controlled the weighted pressure on me, and it definitely had a noticeable reaction for both of us. I could feel his stiffening cock pressing against my cheeks as my own cock began to get hard ... it felt amazing! It was a totally new sensation than any I'd experienced from previous masseurs. Next he stretched out and eased his body entirely on top of me, controlling the weight of his body as it pressed onto mine. He spoke softly into my ear, directing me to synchronize our breathing as his arms wrapped around mine.

After a few minutes he slid off the table, began slowly massaging my feet, and then told me he was ready for me to turn over. It was clear as we checked each other out that we were both still very aroused .. he is the classic "grower, not a shower"! Looking over at him, I couldn't help but notice his beautiful 8.5-inch cock sticking straight out from his body. He brought out more oil, and standing at the foot of the table, began working the top side of my calves and thighs. He then began working my inner thighs, fingering my taint and then working my ballsack with his fingers.

During the course of the massage we'd discussed some of his boundaries with his clients, and he shared that he was comfortable with mutual touching. At that point I asked him to come up to the side of the table where I could see him better, and began working his smooth balls with my hand. He oily hands began stroking my cock, and I mirrored his actions on his own cock. He had me pretty worked up by this time, with his oily hands sliding up and down my shaft, occasionally circling my hard cockhead. As I felt the tension building and my breathing got more intense, he rubbed an oily finger on my puckering hole which pushed me over the edge, shooting a huge load onto my chest -- thread after thread of hot cum pulsed out of my cock. I was still stroking him as I was coming down from this intense experience, and asked if he could come for me as well. He climbed up on the table and straddled my body while I played with his balls and slid my finger up and down his ass crack. I tweaked his nipple a bit as he stroked his hard cock and he finally blasted a hot load of cum, hitting me on my shoulder and neck. He grabbed a hand towel and cleaned up the cum bath I'd received, and then rubbed off the rest of the oil from my body as our session came to an end.

I'll definitely be returning for another session with this talented masseur!

PeteFree

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally agree!

Go to a Massuse in SanFrancisco that gives a similar massage. He does a lot of partner stretching which is so hot with us both naked and arroused.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently used Masseurfinder to find a local masseur who not only would provide a great massage, but perhaps a little extra. We chatted on the phone, he sounded very warm and friendly, and I set up an appointment with him for the next morning. I knew from his ad that he did his massage in the nude with no draping ... just what I was looking for!

I'll definitely be returning for another session with this talented masseur!

wow now thats i like to hear about, that got me nice and hard imagining all that :) Need to hear about the next visit please

D

deleted315526

Went again to my therapist who is the best but no happy endings. His touch tho is so sensual and the energy is incredible . Face up I got hard as soon as he got to my abs and was rock hard the rest of the massage. I had a small towel but I was popping out and he just let it fall away as he did legs, hips & strtching. I was so amped up I finished myself off when he finished. There were no tissues avail so I ate my load!!!

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went for a 1 HR body scrub so not really a massage but was pretty similar. This was a new guy who does them out of his house.
I undressed and layed face down. He stayed there and began at my feet and went up each leg with the sugar scrub. By the time he got to the base of my glutes he ever so lightly rubbed between my legs and up my crack!! I arched and opened my legs to let him know I liked it. He kept on my ass fora good amount of time before cleaning me off with hot towels. He then rubbed lotion massaging it in on my legs, butt and back, and boy did I get lots of lotion in my crack and hole!! He eventually started fingering me, then I flipped over.
He again started at my feet going up my legs with the scrub but did not get much on my penis (too rough). He did move my shaft around as he did one side then the other and my abs. He finished on my chest & arms then cleaned it all off with hot towels. He did clean my penis quite a bit with the towels, then I felt more of a sucking and realized he was going down on me (my eyes were covered with a fairly heavy covering that also covered my ears, so the sensation was amazing feeling vulnerable!!).
He started with the cream and every now and the he would start sucking me again. I had to put my hand on myself to stop him so I did not cum. I rubbed on his crotch pressed up to my hand and then slid down his zipper. He dropped his pants so I could stroke him. He finished my chest and went to work stroking me with one hand and fingering my hole with the other while I stroked him.
Eventually I had an amazing orgasm but he did not. It was a great scrub with a new guy to go see!!!

Where did you do it? I wish it is in Toronto

27_gym

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live in Singapore and there were loads of massage places there of all kinds. One place I liked was a tiny place in a shopping centre, run by a middle aged Chinese guy. He offered professional tuina massage, good deep muscle stuff. But if you were interested he would offer a good handjob too, and once he knew you he loved sucking your cock. Afterwards he would put talcum powder all over your body and you'd leave refreshed.
Where in SG was this?

inyouth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
whenever i go for a massage, guy or girl i strip down, usually they are ok with it, but if they ask to "cover up" i most definitely do (nothing is more annoying than a customer who thinks they are at a brothel) popping a boner at a massage parlor is bloody embarassing
are you on skype, desistud? add me: sam_3654
would love to chat with you/cam :)

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any suggestions for Atlanta?

Yes! Lived in Atlanta for 3 years and James Bowman Harris does a fantastic job at massage. You can be totally naked and he will too, at your request. Just be natural about it and not weird.

I never once left without a happy ending either on my stomach, in his mouth or in his ass. We had tons of fun in his backyard studio- goodness gracious!

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went for my massage on Wednesday, i rang my guy in the morning to say it was going to be me going instead of bf. So he was ready for me when i got there, he worked on many of my aches and pains before he started working around top of legs and above my pubes. I managed to be also rubbing his legs as well and he wasn't long before he had a nice hard on ! He stripped off and massage me in the nude, he brought me off with fabulous hand job and as i hadn't seen him for nearly two months it was really good one ! He laid on top of me later on with his hard one rubbing against my crack, think he has designs on fucking me, but sadly I'm a top really, although i do quite fancy trying it again ! Did get to suck him quite a few times as well, got him very close to cumming but somehow think he won't quite do that yet, but hoping he will one day :)