Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope he washed his hand before he continued on with the massage! ;-)
Yes he did and after massage was over we took a shower together and that was another fun time with me on my knees receiving some recycled water.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have had that happen on several occasions. Was advertised as legit, got a legit massage, sometimes for months. Then one day comes the hanky panky. Gotten hand jobs, blowjobs and actually had sex with one. All female therapists. These were independents working out of their apartments. I would not expect anything at a legit storefront establishment. The therapist initiated the extra curricular activity almost 90% of the time.
Were the 'extras' after seeing the same woman over and over again? Was any extra money discussed at all? If not, it seems they grew very comfortable with you, maybe even attracted to you. If tips were suggested, then they felt comfortable enough with you to 'go there' even though they were mostly legit.

However this may never happen. Out of hundreds of massages, this happened maybe 5 times over 20 years. based on averages, I wouldn't expect anything. Always let the therapist initiate or you will come off as a creepster.
5 times over 20 years of legitimate massages sounds like you lucked out and got them in a good mood (or bills to pay! ;) )

There has only been one legitimate CMT that I found attractive enough (to my tastes) that I wished I was single, and she wasn't quite so legit. ;) She was a true beauty, and she really knew what she was doing. My massages with her were the best I ever had.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Were the 'extras' after seeing the same woman over and over again? Was any extra money discussed at all? If not, it seems they grew very comfortable with you, maybe even attracted to you. If tips were suggested, then they felt comfortable enough with you to 'go there' even though they were mostly legit.

5 times over 20 years of legitimate massages sounds like you lucked out and got them in a good mood (or bills to pay! ;) )

There has only been one legitimate CMT that I found attractive enough (to my tastes) that I wished I was single, and she wasn't quite so legit. ;) She was a true beauty, and she really knew what she was doing. My massages with her were the best I ever had.

No extra money. But I tipped accordingly. For many, we remained at the hanky panky level after first contact. I felt they were comfortable with me. One therapist didn't do anything for a couple of years. She was very good in her craft and a good theraputic is primary.

Reactions: lapdog2001

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
had a 2 hour massage from an expert woman a few nights ago at my house, she's been working on me for like 13 years! I've wanted so bad to spring a hard on while she's working on my legs, but I just can't do it. I would feel bad about it, but if it happened accidentally, like "whoops! you touched me just right I guess :)" or something like that, but it's been so many massages and I've never gotten hard, so...

When I opened my eyes and looked down at myself after she left the room to let me get my clothes on my cock was perfectly outlined against the sheet and blanket on top of me. When I'm like that I don't know it until the massage is done, so I always wonder if she checks it out. I'd give anything for anything from this sexy lady! But gotta be good and stay professional

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ended up getting a gift card recently from a national massage chain, and was very disappointed. I understand they have draping rules, which is fine, but I had literally 2 sheets and one blanket on top of me. I felt like I was in a cocoon. I felt awkward telling the female therapist to lighten up on the draping, as I didn't want her to think I had alterior motives. The way she tucked and wrapped me was like an artform. She would only expose about 8 inches of skin at a time, and didn't come within a mile of my glutes, which I love to have worked on. Never again.

I do generally agree that certified male therapists are usually less concerned about draping if they're working on another male. I feel like I'm getting a thorough massage whether any extras happen or not with a male therapist.
Sounds like massage envy. A true dump.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
had a 2 hour massage from an expert woman a few nights ago at my house, she's been working on me for like 13 years! I've wanted so bad to spring a hard on while she's working on my legs, but I just can't do it. I would feel bad about it, but if it happened accidentally, like "whoops! you touched me just right I guess :)" or something like that, but it's been so many massages and I've never gotten hard, so...

When I opened my eyes and looked down at myself after she left the room to let me get my clothes on my cock was perfectly outlined against the sheet and blanket on top of me. When I'm like that I don't know it until the massage is done, so I always wonder if she checks it out. I'd give anything for anything from this sexy lady! But gotta be good and stay professional
Set up a camera to record your next massage to see if she is checking you out

Reactions: techpump

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Set up a camera to record your next massage to see if she is checking you out

that would be interesting

I always wonder if she ever got in close to peek under the sheet. She's super professional and basically a friend, but I have always wondered for sure

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Regular masseur was away so a chance to try someone new – wanted a good massage but with the possibility of something sensual. From this guy’s website, which seemed to be aimed at men and women, it looked as if it might be what I was looking for.

He was friendly on arrival and left me to get undressed while he got some water. I went to the loo, going in underwear and coming back naked. Massage begun fine and included some good long strokes down my back and onto my butt. I had to put my hand on his leg and could tell he was still wearing his long shorts (I kept my eyes shut so didn’t see). Then he said to turn over and asked if I'd like a naked sensual massage - for 20 more. I wasn’t sure as I felt I could have done with some more body work first, but as he already had his t shirt off and had a remarkably smooth toned body I thought I may as well see what was on offer. In a moment his shorts were off and he was naked as well. Cock was small and his bush trimmed to a small bit of hair but it soon stiffened up – best part was when he knelt on the bed and I was able to take both our cocks in hand and stroke together (one advantage of his cock being small) would be great to come together that way but he probably had more massages later so I came and then went. Overall OK but given the choice again I'd rather have a full hour's massage than 30 mins massage and 30 mins naked.

Reactions: william1

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been working really hard and travelling the past month...dunno what it is, but visited therapists in three different towns, and had happy endings all three times! I never even asked!...But being an expert massage client now I do know some non verbal cues....I must be getting good! Happy Holidays Dudes...here's to lots of happy endings in 17!

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will share one of my favorite stories from the past. This was about 6 years ago. I had only had a couple of massages and really didn't know what to expect.

This guy had an advertisement on Craigslist. He was visiting from Las Vegas for a couple of weeks. He had a hotel one week in Virginia where he was doing incalls, and then was staying with a friend in Maryland for week where he was doing incalls.

I contacted him about a session. I explained him I was a newbie and I had some questions. I also let him know a little about myself. Namely that I was a part-timer in the fitness industry and needed some special attention on my legs and glutes. I told him that I have tight glutes that needed some deep work because they sometimes squeezed my sciatic nerve and cause pain.

We negotiated the date and the session length. He said that he would be in a t-shirt and shorts. He said he could be in his underwear if requested. We had already sent a picture to me and he was hot. Bi, muscular goodlooking and Italian. What's not to like about that. I asked if it was possible for him to be nude during the massage. He said that if I booked a longer session (90mins) that he could be nude.

He was just as goodlooking in person as in his pictures. He invited me in and took me to the massage room. Tight squeeze with both of us being in there. We talked and got more familiar with each other while I got undressed. I had no problem with that since we had already discussed no draping and him naked as well. I was fighting getting a boner the whole time.

Once I was nude, he told me to wait before I got on the table. He was still dressed in shorts and a t-shrit. He walked over to me, knelt before me and asked me to point out the problem areas in my legs and glutes. His face was inches from my dick...and it started to rise. He massaged my legs a bit from this position and then invited me onto the table.

I laid face down on the table and waited for the massage to begin. I could hear him removing his clothes. I really wanted to raise my head and take a peek...but I figured there was plenty time for that. We had 90mins together.

The massage was fantastic. Even as a newbie, I could tell that this guy knew his stuff. Good technique, good rhythm. There was some body contact as well. Nothing overt....but just natural as the massage progressed. I was very sensual as well. Occasional brushes of the ballsac when he was working the glutes and hamstrings.

About 30mins into the massage, it took on a different tone. He was in the middle of the table. I felt his body press up against the table. I a couple seconds later, I felt a heavy piece of meat fall into my hands. It felt hat and massive in my hand. Very hot. He then reached under my body to feel for my dick. I am 9" and thick so he had no problem finding it. He stroked it for a minute and then asked me to roll on my side. He then proceeded to give me a great BJ. He had me so hot that I was right on the edge. It didn't take me long to explode.

Once I came, he continued the massage as if we hadn't taken that brief intermission. He finished massaging my back and eventually started working my front. As he worked the front of my body...I could feel the blood start rushing to my dick again. At the end of the session he finished me off again with a combination HJ/BJ. Great massage and some unexpected fun.

At the end of the session, he told me that he would be back in 6 months. We had another session. Only this time, we got the play out of the way first. As soon as I walked into the door, he dropped to his knees for a nice BJ. Once finished, we proceeded with the massage session.

He made a couple more visits to DC area over the next couple of years. He then told me that he was back in school and would no longer be traveling for massage. We still stayed in touch and talked every 6 months or so.

To this day, I try to find a masseur that knows how to correctly blend the therapeutic and the sensual. This guy was the best and has ruined me for others. I have found a couple others that have some close.

I was finally headed to Las Vegas with my wife. I knew that he also worked in one of the spas in one of the major hotels. I had plans to schedule a session with him while there. I contacted him about a month prior to my trip. He said that he was no longer takings. He had secured a position as live in personal assistant/physical therapist for a wealthy man with some medical issues. He said he still would like to meet and blow me. I made an excuse to get away from the wife. He picked me up in his car, found a quiet spot and give me one of those nice BJs that I fondly remember.

To this day, we still keep in touch. Can't wait for another trip to Las Vegas.

I have plenty more stories. Some good ones...and one that was great, but with a horrible aftermath. Maybe I will tell that one next.
Did you really not think a guy from CL was giving massages that didn't involve a happy ending?

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you really not think a guy from CL was giving massages that didn't involve a happy ending?
I have had several massages from CL that did not include a HE. I have a session scheduled for this Friday from a guy on CL.

The ad text reads: "My professional body rub will be a non-sexual session tailored just for you. ... I treat my clients with the utmost respect and ask the same in return."

Given the way that the ad reads, I do not expect a HE.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several massages from CL that did not include a HE. I have a session scheduled for this Friday from a guy on CL.

The ad text reads: "My professional body rub will be a non-sexual session tailored just for you. ... I treat my clients with the utmost respect and ask the same in return."

You didn't talk to someone on the phone before meeting them? Really?

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's not what the first part of your story says.

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The point is you are full of shit

Whatever man. You do your thing, and I will do mine. I know that my experiences are real and I came here to share them. If you don't believe my contributions, just move on to the next one. There are over 1400 posts on this thread over the past 6 years. Certainly you can skip over mine.