Any new massage stories?

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had another Asian massage today. Those gals work you over, use elbows, hands, ect.

To my dismay, it was the middle aged Asian again, that I call the asshole massage lady. While it feels good having a finger massage your anus, I'm not into 20 minutes of that stuff. She never penetrates, just teases the hole. I would much prefer she spent the time on my shoulders, arms, legs, ect. The way she worked my asshole, I'm sure if I moaned a bit or asked, she would have stuck her finger in there, if you are interested in that. (not my cup of tea)

If I book a one hour massage, I want 50 minutes of an ACTUAL massage, then the happy ending for the last 10.

Reactions: Orion69x

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hit post by accident before done! She did lube my cock up and give the happy ending. I LOVE this massage joint, but the other gals give better massages and play less with the anus. To each their own. She did let me get her tits out and play with them during the happy ending. Not bad for a $60 massage for an hour, I tipped her $20.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just ask for another girl or start making your apps with just one particular girl that you like.. When I used to get massages, that's what I did.. I always called first to see if my girl was working and then told them I'm coming to see her.. Thus girl was very pretty, gave a fantastic massage and would let me jerk off afterwards..

Her massages were fantastic.. Definitely pro like.. If you don't like something they're doing then tell them not to do it.. I always asked the girls to skip the massaging my head part and just do my body.. I'm not real fond of people touching my head and face.. A few times I just went with it and it seemed like a waste of time and also 1 girl also rubbed my forehead to damn hard with her thumbs and left it all red and messed up..

So the first thing I would say when they came in after hello, how are you, I'm so glad to be getting a massage today, was "can you skip massaging my head, I really don't like that, just my body please".. "I don't really need the towel but it's up to you, I don't like the towel".. Most of the time the women would skip the towel while on my stomach and just barely use it to cover my cock..

But I eventally got tired of spending the roughly $70 on a massage.. Now I just go to my local Korean spas an after using the hot tubs and saunas it feels like I had a massage., Also, I can get off most of the time from other guys jerking or sucking me off.. I also get to suck cock and have my ass finger banged, licked, etc.. All for only $15..

Reactions: Totan

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just let her know that you prefer that she spends more time someplace else other than your butthole... ;)

Hit post by accident before done! She did lube my cock up and give the happy ending. I LOVE this massage joint, but the other gals give better massages and play less with the anus. To each their own. She did let me get her tits out and play with them during the happy ending. Not bad for a $60 massage for an hour, I tipped her $20.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just ask for another girl or start making your apps with just one particular girl that you like.. When I used to get massages, that's what I did..

I tried that and asked for my first girl by name. They said yes, then I ended up with the anus massage lady. I did not protest, my fault I suppose.

I try to call the day ahead for an appt, but they say just walk-in. (and they advertise that as well)
Must just be a luck of draw as to which girl gives the massage! Never had a terrible one yet, so I'll not complain too much.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to call and ask, "Is Yoon working today?".. If they said yes then I was there.. If they said no then I would skip it.. Because eventually I got to the point where I wanted to make sure I was getting a good sexy massage for the cash I was spending. Plus, Yoon was always happy that I would call and ask for her.. Maybe you'll score some points that way or maybe you won't..

Then again, if all the girls are good then you're in luck.. Just tell that "asshole lady" that you hurt your back and you need some good 2 hand massaging on the pain.. She's just trying to get by for the hour without any strenuous work..

My very last massage about 5 years ago was at an Asian massage parlor that had a banner advertising $30 massages.. I thought that was cheap since I was paying $45 which I thought that price was the cheapest.. So, I decided to try it one day.. It was I the Vietnamese part of town and so I knew it could be hit or miss.. I had visions of a beautiful young babe massaging my smooth shaven body.. Sadly, I paid my cash to an older woman who was happy to see me and I stripped naked and waited in the room uncovered..

Another woman came in, said I had a nice body and began oiling me up.. She was maybe mid 45's and a bit over weight and not to hot.. There goes that fantasy.. I still enjoy being naked and turned on in front of others so I relaxed and tried to enjoy it.. She also spent to much time slowly rubbing my asshole, which I really enjoy but I also wanted a full body massage.. I asked for it and she began to do it.. On the flip I wasn't hard because I remember the room being kind of cold.. When the girls would use a hot towel to wipe my back and legs before the flip it would feel great but then the cold air would hit your damp skin and give me a chill that was sometimes like throwing cold water in my hard cock..

Anyway, I did get hard as she would just buy time by slowly dragging g her finger tips along my naked body.. It felt good but man, she was getting paid for almost nothing.. So at the end of the massage she was saying how excited I was and all while pointing at my hard cock.. "Yeah, your massage felt good, that's why".. She stepped out of the room and came back with the woman I paid my cash too at the front desk.. She was all happy again to see me and looked at my hard cock and explained how they needed to "take care of that for me" as she began filling up her hand with massage oil and squirting some all over my hard cock..

She stroked my cock real good as the massage lady continued to drag her fingers seductively over my whole body.. Once I shot a big load the woman was commenting on how it was "pouring out like soup".. "Wow, so healthy, it's all over you and my hand".. She got a towel and wiped me clean..

It's fun to shoot a big load in front of others but that was my last massage experience.. Maybe I'll get one again someday..

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Appreciate the tips! Next time I will ask if "Yoon" is working, and plan my massage around her.

Worst thing about the Asian ladys, is understanding them. The one that answers the phone is pretty good,
but the one in person, not so good. Makes it tough for an old man that has hearing loss.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Well another great massage. While lying on my dtomach as she massage mu upper rear thigh she actually slide her fingers across my bag at least a dozen times. She also had my full ass uncovered. When rooled over on my back she wanted to work just my bad leg today. She pushed the covers up high and started rubbing. She then as usual asked me to hold them up on my thigh. When I pull them up I usually go all the way up to my belly button. This exposes half my pubic area which is shaved smooth. She always ends up rubbing right into that area. Today my cock was positioned right at the edge of the covers. She spent a lot of time rubbing right to my groun. I got very hard today and could feel my cock hitting my hand. I made just a little move with the covers and felt my cock pop right out. I opened my eyes for a second to check and yep it was fully uncovered hard as a rock pointing straight up just between my belly button and my hip kinda on an angle. This time she never said anything just kept rubbing. I was so hard I thought I was going to cum. Seems she is starting to get use to seeing my cock and hopefully liking it.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted943799

This has been a fetish of mine since I had a massage at a well regarded legit place - I caught the woman checking out my cock when she lifted the sheet for me to turn over. I didn't have a hard on but I think she was surprised to brush into it when she was doing my legs.

How many people here have successfully played with a female LMBT?

D

deleted943799

Licensed massage and bodywork therapist - Legit massage person.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing about asian massages is(around here anyway) is it seems they all have a certain pattern for doing a massage and HE. For example the one i go to..no matter which girl i get does about 45 minutes of massage and 15 for the HE. One girl will massage my balls while stroking...the other holds the base and strokes with the other. In the end it all feels good. Youre paying for it so dont be shy about asking them to do what feels good to you.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I'm in San Diego, there's a place I like. It specializes in foot massages, but also does other types. I went for a full body. On his first run down my back, he brushed my ass. It spontaneously arched. I didn't mean to, it just happened. Well, for the entire rest of the hour, this guy spent about 75% of his time, focused on my ass. Sliding his hand up and down the crack, kneading the cheeks like bread, that hand motion you make, bouncing your fingers when you're bored, but in a lighter way, and on each side of my hole, like he was trying to tickle it open, lightly tapping right on my hole. At one point, I almost thought he was going to go in, but he was probably afraid I'd moan. :p I was panting and breathing so heavily. I was actually more tense after, instead of relaxed, because my legs were flexed and twitching uncontrollably the whole time. And after all that--no happy ending. The only downside to the experience. :(

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I'm in San Diego, there's a place I like. It specializes in foot massages, but also does other types. I went for a full body...
Update: Yesterday, before leaving town, I went back for another round (they'd given me a 20% off promo, if I came back within a week, so why not). I requested the same guy, but the receptionist told me, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Both he and his wife have the day off today." His WIFE??? The guy who totally hole teased me, and nearly finger-banged me for 45 minutes of our little hour together, and when my hand was near the edge of the table, pressed the heat of his bulge against my hand, and rode my elbow, has a WIFE? I'm not judging, but I was definitely surprised.

Reactions: OKCLane