Any new massage stories?

craig888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a great massage last week. The guy started out doing deep tissue work on my back. Perfect pressure. When he started
working on my ass and legs he pulled the towel up to my back. I always place my cock and balls between my legs when I get
a massage and wonder if they will graze my shaft or balls. This guy wasn't shy about brushing up against all my equipment. When
he turned me over and started working my upper legs he moved the towel up so it just covered my cock. Again he was brushing up
against my nut sack when doing the upper thighs. I pulled the towel off and he started working on my chest and nipples. He proceeded to give me a great hand job. I blew a big load and it hit just below my shoulder. He gasped and commented on how hard and far I
shot. I laughed and told him I was still horny after fucking my girlfriend that morning. Can't wait to go back!

pcadvocate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had a body treatment/massage at a men's spa in NYC (2nd visit) and it was very good. The second time I went was even better with more attention and interaction by the same therapist; I think we are building trust and becoming more comfortable with each other. Started off soaking in a Jacuzzi/bath eating fruit, chocolates and drinking wine; proceeded with an all over body scrub, no draping - rinsed off in a shower (right in the treatment room) was thoroughly towel dried by the therapist then went on to a complete all over body massage, again no draping. He paid particular attention (my request) to my glutes, shoulders and did some stretching to 'open' my hips and get some flexibility. It was the right amount of pressure, stretching, etc. and I enjoyed the extra focus he gave me as well as our discussion about yoga (to include practicing nude yoga in a group!), stretching, and flexibility. I will definitely go back again.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went to FL in December and was disappointed that my regular, sensual MT was no longer practicing. He moved on to a different career, and I'm sure he'll be as successful in that as he was at massage. He has an awesome personality and work ethic.
He suggested I go to another in the area. I chose one I've seen advertised for a while. He had his own office so I thought it'd be good.
Well, it was not. Office was just a room in a small office space. Barely big enough for the massage table. He was distant and not very friendly. He kept me draped and was constantly tugging on the sheet to cover me till I told him to just take it off. The thing that bothered me the most was that he was in his street clothes. Beat up jeans. Something about it just seemed unclean. Not going back. Not the Venetian experience promised, whatever that is!

bigfit90

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got massage from this dude on craigslist who does it professionally but this was in his home in Boston. Unbelievable massage. Really good full body massage for FREE. He spent about an hour touched everywhere and suck me off at end. His dick was huge and I touched it a few times but basically laid back and enjoyed

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Got another massage today. She seems to be opening up more now. Today she didnt tuck the covers in just pulled them down and layed them over no tucking in tight. She pretty much had my whole ass uncovered. Rubs pretty much right up to my crack. When rubbing my upper thigh while on my stomach as usual my cock is pointed down I felt her fingers numerous times slide down the length of my cock. She seems to be doing this more now. I could tell my cock was uncovered she must of had a clear view of it. Once turned over she really worked my upper thigh into my pubic area again. Pushing my cock up high. I held the sheets again but my cock never got uncovered this time but it did feel like some of my balls were uncovered.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had a great massage last week. The guy started out doing deep tissue work on my back. Perfect pressure. When he started
working on my ass and legs he pulled the towel up to my back. I always place my cock and balls between my legs when I get
a massage and wonder if they will graze my shaft or balls. This guy wasn't shy about brushing up against all my equipment. When
he turned me over and started working my upper legs he moved the towel up so it just covered my cock. Again he was brushing up
against my nut sack when doing the upper thighs. I pulled the towel off and he started working on my chest and nipples. He proceeded to give me a great hand job. I blew a big load and it hit just below my shoulder. He gasped and commented on how hard and far I
shot. I laughed and told him I was still horny after fucking my girlfriend that morning. Can't wait to go back!

How do you find a masseuse that will jerk you off? Would love to find that kind of a massage package.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Just got back from vacation in punta cana. Booked a massage at the spa. Had a tiny hot chick massage me. Started on me facing up. Started with my head then worked her way to my legs. Started rubbing lower leg then upper. I got rock hard as she rubbed. I had my other hand under the sheat and grabbed a hold of the sheet and slowly pulled it over till I was fully uncovered with hard cock fully exposed. She all of a sudden said on my god your so big. I actually lauhed a bit then asked her if she liked it. She said its so big to big for me. I told her she could touch it if she wanted to. She never grabbed it but while massaging she let her fingers slide down it a bunch and hit it a lot while rubbing me. After front was done I turned over placing it between my legs down my leg. After rubbing my back she worked on legs. While rubbing my upper leg she again rubbed the length of my shaft many times. She spent a lit of time on my ass at least 20 min. After the massage I stood up while she washed her hands as she turned around she again so oh my your so big and smiled. She talked for a few min to me while I stood there fully nude and rock hard with a ton of pre cum on me. She couldnt keep het eyes off my cock.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Decided to get a massage while in Barcelona and went to a Thai place near by where I was staying. A lady came in to the reception area and told me that this was an "erotic" massage place and I told her OK but that I needed a Deep Tissue. She said that was really no problem. Next thing I knew four different girls came in individually and each introduced themselves. One was a light skinned black girl, a blond from Russia, a local brunette, and the last one was from Brazil. After the last one left I told the lady that my choice was the Brazilian as even clothed she had a very nice body and was more energetic. I was led to a beautiful room, where I took a shower and then laid down on the floor. Shortly thereafter "Marta" walked in, stripped completely down and gave me a real good massage. After the massage she said, lets get you cleaned up and we walked over to a second shower/bath area where she instructed me to lie down. She drizzled some oil on me and started stop slither around a bit rubbing her pussy on my leg and as I was starting to puff up she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. At this point it was obvious she wanted more and mutual touching was ok... I started rubbing her very meaty pussy and she ground it into my hand hard so I reached around with my other hand and inserted my finger deep into her ass. She went fucking crazy and came over and over and then said "your turn." I asked her if she preferred big guys and she said that doesn't see too many in there in Spain. She said even though she is small there was nothing "better than a big one." She stroked my big fella for ten more minutes and then said hurry up why aren't you cumming yet? I told her to stick her butt towards me and after being face to face with her ass and a beautiful pussy it only took another couple minutes to blow a big load. Anyhow this ended up being one if not the best expensive massages I've ever had.

pcadvocate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to a 5 star hotel-spa in NYC for a body scrub and 90 minute massage. The scrub, I learned, was only administered by female therapists; but the massage would be performed by a masseur. I arrived a little early to take advantage of the steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi as well as to see if there was anything going on in the locker room. I was the only guy in the area leading up to my spa time.

I was taken back to a treatment room by a young woman who would be performing the body scrub. The treatment room was dimly lit, with a table and telephone-booth style shower. She completed the body scrub without incident and instructed me to wash off the scrub and that my therapist would be in to change the linens and get me ready for the massage. The shower door was frosted so there wasn’t a way for him to see me while I showered. She left the room after placing a towel by my head. I got up and stepped into the shower. The scrub was difficult to wash off so it took me some time to get clean.

I could tell the door opened and I heard a man’s voice greeting me and telling me he was changing the linens. I saw a shadowy figure approach the shower’s frosted door and drape the towel over it. I could see him move about the room and thought – do I exit now with him in the room? Will he be put off by me stepping out while he was there? I decided to test the temperature of the room. I took the towel and dried off and opened the door. He was still in the room and he looked over at me and smiled. I took that as a good sign so I finished drying and let the towel swing in front of me as well as drying my back standing totally nude in the room – in front of him – he didn’t say anything but when he looked over he continued to smile and ask if I was ready.

He instructed me to the table face down and put a light sheet over me – it was to warm me. He dimmed the light further and proceeded to work his way down my body warming the muscles. When he got to my lower back and butt – he kneaded my muscles for a longer time than the rest of my body. He then took his hands and separated my cheeks (sheet still on) but his fingers worked their way into my crack as he spread my cheeks even further. I felt his fingertips touching my hole, gently caressing it. I let out a small (affirming) moan. He moved on to my legs with his fingers brushing along my inner thighs. My heart was racing in anticipation.

He then took the sheet off and started the massage. His technique was excellent and strong – shoulders, neck, upper back, arms, etc. He spoke very little while he massaged me. When he got to my lower back and butt he worked them attentively and again he spread my cheeks apart and used his fingers to lightly touch my hole. It was an incredible feeling. I then felt his tongue inside me and it felt like his tongue was a foot long. I could not believe how deep he was inside me. He continued the massage down my legs paying a lot of attention to my inner thighs. He moved my legs in ways that left me very exposed as he caressed my thighs and pubic area.

He whispered to turn over and I did with a huge boner. I saw him look down my body and smile. He massaged me and as he worked down my body he took me in his mouth and proceeded to caress me with his hands. At this point I was on the table for a long time and I could feel the up swell of arousal. I whispered I was close and he continued to suck me. I said it again and he didn’t let up - he kept sucking and it felt as if he was swallowing me – it was an incredible feeling. I could feel the back of his throat – me hitting it as he went up and down. I warned him one more time and let loose – wave after wave and it felt fantastic. He swallowed every drop and resurfaced only after I was squirming on the table. He proceeded to finish my legs- gently touching me from time to time – it was enough to make me hard again and he proceeded to suck me to completion. I was spent. At one point he moved to the side of the table and I reached out and felt his crotch through his spa uniform. He was hard but he made no effort to undo them or push me to go further with him. He finished the massage and gently kissed my cheek and said thank you – it was exactly what he needed!

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to a 5 star hotel-spa in NYC for a body scrub and 90 minute massage. The scrub, I learned, was only administered by female therapists; but the massage would be performed by a masseur. I arrived a little early to take advantage of the steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi as well as to see if there was anything going on in the locker room. I was the only guy in the area leading up to my spa time.

I was taken back to a treatment room by a young woman who would be performing the body scrub. The treatment room was dimly lit, with a table and telephone-booth style shower. She completed the body scrub without incident and instructed me to wash off the scrub and that my therapist would be in to change the linens and get me ready for the massage. The shower door was frosted so there wasn’t a way for him to see me while I showered. She left the room after placing a towel by my head. I got up and stepped into the shower. The scrub was difficult to wash off so it took me some time to get clean.

I could tell the door opened and I heard a man’s voice greeting me and telling me he was changing the linens. I saw a shadowy figure approach the shower’s frosted door and drape the towel over it. I could see him move about the room and thought – do I exit now with him in the room? Will he be put off by me stepping out while he was there? I decided to test the temperature of the room. I took the towel and dried off and opened the door. He was still in the room and he looked over at me and smiled. I took that as a good sign so I finished drying and let the towel swing in front of me as well as drying my back standing totally nude in the room – in front of him – he didn’t say anything but when he looked over he continued to smile and ask if I was ready.

He instructed me to the table face down and put a light sheet over me – it was to warm me. He dimmed the light further and proceeded to work his way down my body warming the muscles. When he got to my lower back and butt – he kneaded my muscles for a longer time than the rest of my body. He then took his hands and separated my cheeks (sheet still on) but his fingers worked their way into my crack as he spread my cheeks even further. I felt his fingertips touching my hole, gently caressing it. I let out a small (affirming) moan. He moved on to my legs with his fingers brushing along my inner thighs. My heart was racing in anticipation.

He then took the sheet off and started the massage. His technique was excellent and strong – shoulders, neck, upper back, arms, etc. He spoke very little while he massaged me. When he got to my lower back and butt he worked them attentively and again he spread my cheeks apart and used his fingers to lightly touch my hole. It was an incredible feeling. I then felt his tongue inside me and it felt like his tongue was a foot long. I could not believe how deep he was inside me. He continued the massage down my legs paying a lot of attention to my inner thighs. He moved my legs in ways that left me very exposed as he caressed my thighs and pubic area.

He whispered to turn over and I did with a huge boner. I saw him look down my body and smile. He massaged me and as he worked down my body he took me in his mouth and proceeded to caress me with his hands. At this point I was on the table for a long time and I could feel the up swell of arousal. I whispered I was close and he continued to suck me. I said it again and he didn’t let up - he kept sucking and it felt as if he was swallowing me – it was an incredible feeling. I could feel the back of his throat – me hitting it as he went up and down. I warned him one more time and let loose – wave after wave and it felt fantastic. He swallowed every drop and resurfaced only after I was squirming on the table. He proceeded to finish my legs- gently touching me from time to time – it was enough to make me hard again and he proceeded to suck me to completion. I was spent. At one point he moved to the side of the table and I reached out and felt his crotch through his spa uniform. He was hard but he made no effort to undo them or push me to go further with him. He finished the massage and gently kissed my cheek and said thank you – it was exactly what he needed!

What hotel was this?

Reactions: Blissdude

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That's what i call a proper massage, just what i love, but don't get often enough !!

Reactions: OKCLane