Any new massage stories?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an appointment yesterday with a guy I have gone to 4 or 5 times. He is licensed and has never done anything sexual at all.
Yesterday, I had the last appointment of the day, 7:00pm. Everything was fine, except this time after I flipped onto my back, he worked my legs, arms, shoulders, chest and then went to my abdomen. He was getting really close to my dick an brushed it a few times, but I didn't think anything of it. I got a little bit of a semi, but not fully hard, and it went down quickly. But then he was going further down and took my dick in his hand and started stroking it. Nothing was said, he just kept stroking me and I finally shot all over the place, and the best part was that it was a really long orgasm. After I shot, his comment was "I hope you're relaxed now." I'm going to go back in a couple of weeks and see if he'll do it again without any prompting.

Not surprised he brushed your cock a few times as you sure look to have a rather nice cock, love the curve of it as well :)

Reactions: prepstudinsc

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm going to go back in a couple of weeks and see if he'll do it again without any prompting.
Hot encounter - thanks for sharing. You didn't mention how you replied.

If you expressed appreciation ("thanks, that felt amazing") and left him a generous tip, then you can likely count on a repeat of the experience.

If you did none of those things, then a repeat is not deserved.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend scheduled us couple massages for my birthday last weekend.
What she didn't tell me is that she arranged for me to get a happy ending.
Before I knew it & I was too close to cumming to stop, my masseuse jerked off a huge load all over my face in front of my girlfriend & her masseuse.
My eyes were glued shut.
The 2 masseuses were impressed with how far & how much cum I shot.
They left the room for me to clean up, but my girlfriend had to lead me by hand all the way down the main hallway to the bathroom.
She said at least 4 people passed us & saw me in all of my glory. Haha

therock9

Cherished Member
Media
My girlfriend scheduled us couple massages for my birthday last weekend.
What she didn't tell me is that she arranged for me to get a happy ending.
Before I knew it & I was too close to cumming to stop, my masseuse jerked off a huge load all over my face in front of my girlfriend & her masseuse.
My eyes were glued shut.
The 2 masseuses were impressed with how far & how much cum I shot.
They left the room for me to clean up, but my girlfriend had to lead me by hand all the way down the main hallway to the bathroom.
She said at least 4 people passed us & saw me in all of my glory. Haha
Haha, no way this story is real.

Reactions: MisterVIP

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Heading to see one tomorrow night.

On the flip she switched to a light touch. Kept a towel to cover me, but started playing with one of my nipples and giggling. So I started rubbing her ass (over jeans) and pulled the towel off, then motioned to my cock, but she shook her head no. She did squirt me with some massage oil after I tugged it a couple times, and she worked my balls for me while I stroked one out.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Went yesterday to my rmt. She as usual gave a great massage. Rubbed up deepwhile on my stomach and touched my cock that was facing down a few times. When I flipped over and she started rubbing up high in to my pubic area as I held the sheets again. My cock poped out and was fully uncovered and hard as a rock. She rubbed into it a few times. She rubbed deep into my pubic area and talked about how smooth my laser treatments are getting me. She said she felt I was tight into my pubis area and said next week she will have to massage thr whole pubic area. Can't wait. Wonder if she is just going to pull the sheets right down. I hope so and will mention it to her to just take them off. She knows I am ok with it as we talked about how I enjoy nude beaches. She also told me she enjoys being nude on her boat.

Axel69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I knew a guy from the gym I went to. He told me he was a masseuse and offered to give me a free massage so I could potentially become a client.

When I got to his place, he had a nice studio set up with a massage table and everything. I got undressed while he was out of the room and climbed on the table face down, put the small towel he'd given me over my ass, and told him I was ready. He started with light strokes all up and down my entire body.. I guess to kind of warm me up? Next he took each of my legs and bent it up and out, stretching them out. I'd never had that done before, but it felt good. But I noticed that when he put my legs back down, he'd repositioned them so that they were quite a bit further apart than where I'd had them previously. He then continued his long light strokes up my legs, including the inside of my thighs. While doing this, he brushed against my ballsac quite a bit (it was entirely exposed with how wide my legs were. Then he focused specifically on my upper thighs, especially the inside, and underneath, so he was wrapping his hands all the way under and around, and sliding against the sides and back of my ballsac every time. This got me pretty boned up, and I think he knew it cuz he then asked me to turn over. I did, reluctantly. My dick was pointing straight up and just making the tiny towel look silly. I tried to play it cool and just said "sorry bout that." He was like, "oh no problem." And then he just flipped the towel off and said "let's get that out of the way" as he lowered his mouth onto my throbbing cock. It happened so fast that I didn't even realize it at first. I was laying back and closing my eyes, and next thing I knew, my cock was warm and wet. I was kind of in shock, but it felt so good. I just let him keep going and laid back down. He worked my balls with his oily hand while sucking me off and I came pretty quick. He swallowed my entire load and kept my dick in his mouth until it went soft. I felt amazing, and was getting ready to get up and get dressed when he said, "now that that's out of the way, we can get to the massage." !!? He ended up giving me an amazing, deep-tissue, massage, over my entire body over the course of like 3 hours. And every time I got hard (he paid special attention to the area around my groin to try to get me hard), he'd suck me dry. He must have swallowed 5 or 6 of my loads that night. I slept like a baby once I got home.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow! Were you cool with this in the days afterwards once it had all settled in? (I see that you have 80% straight on your profile, so I'm guessing that getting blown by guys was probably not something you were doing on a regular basis.) It sounds like he was pretty assertive with you. As a massage therapist, I've definitely daydreamed about offering some of the hotter guys at the gym free sessions to "introduce them to my work" but I haven't every actually done it.

I knew a guy from the gym I went to. He told me he was a masseuse and offered to give me a free massage so I could potentially become a client.

When I got to his place, he had a nice studio set up with a massage table and everything. I got undressed while he was out of the room and climbed on the table face down, put the small towel he'd given me over my ass, and told him I was ready. He started with light strokes all up and down my entire body.. I guess to kind of warm me up? Next he took each of my legs and bent it up and out, stretching them out. I'd never had that done before, but it felt good. But I noticed that when he put my legs back down, he'd repositioned them so that they were quite a bit further apart than where I'd had them previously. He then continued his long light strokes up my legs, including the inside of my thighs. While doing this, he brushed against my ballsac quite a bit (it was entirely exposed with how wide my legs were. Then he focused specifically on my upper thighs, especially the inside, and underneath, so he was wrapping his hands all the way under and around, and sliding against the sides and back of my ballsac every time. This got me pretty boned up, and I think he knew it cuz he then asked me to turn over. I did, reluctantly. My dick was pointing straight up and just making the tiny towel look silly. I tried to play it cool and just said "sorry bout that." He was like, "oh no problem." And then he just flipped the towel off and said "let's get that out of the way" as he lowered his mouth onto my throbbing cock. It happened so fast that I didn't even realize it at first. I was laying back and closing my eyes, and next thing I knew, my cock was warm and wet. I was kind of in shock, but it felt so good. I just let him keep going and laid back down. He worked my balls with his oily hand while sucking me off and I came pretty quick. He swallowed my entire load and kept my dick in his mouth until it went soft. I felt amazing, and was getting ready to get up and get dressed when he said, "now that that's out of the way, we can get to the massage." !!? He ended up giving me an amazing, deep-tissue, massage, over my entire body over the course of like 3 hours. And every time I got hard (he paid special attention to the area around my groin to try to get me hard), he'd suck me dry. He must have swallowed 5 or 6 of my loads that night. I slept like a baby once I got home.

Axel69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually moved to a different part of town about a week later. We still had each other's numbers, and he'd text me once in a while to see if I wanted a massage, but I never took him up on it. It was just a little too weird for me to go into a massage knowing that the other guy saw it as a hookup opportunity. If I had still gone to the same gym, it probably would have been a little awkward around him. But since I tend to get horny during and after a workout, it might've led to me taking him up on more massages. Haha.

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I actually moved to a different part of town about a week later. We still had each other's numbers, and he'd text me once in a while to see if I wanted a massage, but I never took him up on it. It was just a little too weird for me to go into a massage knowing that the other guy saw it as a hookup opportunity. If I had still gone to the same gym, it probably would have been a little awkward around him. But since I tend to get horny during and after a workout, it might've led to me taking him up on more massages. Haha.

Is this guy in TX as well?

Reactions: worshipbig1s

I went to a Korean place in Los Angeles (Beverly Hot Springs) and I got a scrub. They scrub everything. I've done this before and not got hard. This time the guy does a little gentler on my balls and cock and I get aroused and just go with it. I'm fully erect with my cockhead touching my naval. He lets me be on full display but doesn't touch me while I am hard. This happens a few times and then he covers me with a small towel. He was probably 30+ and I wasn't looking for him to get me off BUT if it would have been a hot muscle stud lol lol
This was the first time that I was totally cool showing off my erection.
There is a Korean spa thread here that goes over Korean spas in detail. What I like so much about the scrub is being on display and just having it be accepted. If you pop a boner that's ok too. The guy don't it just kinda treats it like a car wash. Never making any fuss over the naked body he is working on. I secretly wonder if these guys (usually middle aged average looking) choose this profession for a reason. But I've been to many different places all over the country and never had any "extras" Even in the places that will do a combo scrub and then a 60 min massage. The massages are kind of mediocre, but the experience is kind of erotic. Usually guys come up to me afterward and say we're you just getting a scrub? And then smile because they obviously had been looking.

Hey man! I'm also in Denver. Any way you'd like to private message me about this therapist? Sounds like a great time!!
In Denver have you been to Lake Steam Baths? It's a Russian type bath house with different days for different genders, and a coed day. I've gotten the scrub here once. The subcontractor who does it isea a lot of soap like a Turkish cleaning. He must have liked me becaus in all the suds he was doing a lot of fondleing. On the flip he had to cover me with a wet hand towel because I was sick was sticking straight out from my body, and this is done pretty much right out in an open room. I think he wanted to finish me, but there were too many eyes. He asked who I was going to for a massage and I told him. He said I would like this guy. While I don't really seek out HEs I was pretty turned on. This guy gave a very sensual massage - undraped- which was surprising for a regular spa type place. I've had a few other therapists, but others nothing happened. Two were undraped, one was tightly draped.

bighands

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yesterday, I massaged a Hollywood director - directed a few very well-known movies. He told me his name and I couldn't resist to Google... I wonder why he emailed me. Shouldn't he have a personal masseur? :p The massage was good and met his expectation. He will message me again.

bigthickdick

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Last time I got a massage my male massage therapist seemed very flirty. He asked me what cologne I was wearing even though I wasn't wearing any, kept asking me questions about what I do, asked me if I do a lot of squats - nothing crazy but he gave me a vibe he was into me.

I had complained about the tightness of my hip flexors and hamstrings so he asked if I'd like to be stretched. I said yes, and when he was stretching my tight legs out I started getting hard, which honestly had never happened to me during a massage before. I had kept my underwear on, so my dick didn't have much room to grow and become obscene, but it was noticable even under the sheet. He said nothing, but somehow his hand grazed against it a few times as he would adjust me and adjust the sheet.

I left the massage feeling so crazy horny, and I still get a bit turned on thinking about it. This was a few months ago and I haven't been back, but I have a return visit scheduled Saturday.

Who thinks I should take my underwear off this time, and ask to have my legs stretched again?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last time I got a massage my male massage therapist seemed very flirty. He asked me what cologne I was wearing even though I wasn't wearing any, kept asking me questions about what I do, asked me if I do a lot of squats - nothing crazy but he gave me a vibe he was into me.

I had complained about the tightness of my hip flexors and hamstrings so he asked if I'd like to be stretched. I said yes, and when he was stretching my tight legs out I started getting hard, which honestly had never happened to me during a massage before. I had kept my underwear on, so my dick didn't have much room to grow and become obscene, but it was noticable even under the sheet. He said nothing, but somehow his hand grazed against it a few times as he would adjust me and adjust the sheet.

I left the massage feeling so crazy horny, and I still get a bit turned on thinking about it. This was a few months ago and I haven't been back, but I have a return visit scheduled Saturday.

Who thinks I should take my underwear off this time, and ask to have my legs stretched again?

Blimey not surprised he was bit flirty, just looked at your photos and you have fabulous big cock with also a lovely thick bush. Get your underwear off next time and get all your legs stretched - on one condition that you tell us what happens :)