Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Shit, underwear during a massage is crazy. Take it off & enjoy!!
I guess I felt like a creeper for taking it off but if that's normal, I'm going for it! If I get boned again it's going to be pretty hard to ignore.

dupont36

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who thinks I should take my underwear off this time, and ask to have my legs stretched again?

YES----take your underwear off. I've had hundreds of massages and have never worn underwear. Also, ask the therapist if the draping is necessary.

Reactions: OKCLane

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My bi massage therapist buddy of mine shared this with me...

Gotta tell u about my last client where I was working.

He came in said he just wanted to relax. But he didn't want the blanket & sheet. I said you have to use at least the sheet. He said OK. The massage was going well, he was squirming & moaned a few times. I rolled him over, his cock was still pretty limp, I could see through the sheet he had a really nice cock!!! I continued with the massage & his cock got harder & harder & bigger & bigger!! It had to be 10" easy!!! It was all I could do to not take hold of it & stroke him then suck it!!!! My fucking mouth was watering & my ass twitched with the thought of him just getting up & having his way with me, bending my over the table!! He brushed against my cock & ass a couple of times but that was it. He tipped me $30.00 & left a huge load of cum in the middle of the table that I found when I went in to change it!!! He was really hot!!!

Unfortunately I don't work there anymore. I'm at a new place closer to home. But man that would've been hot for him to take me like that!!

bigthickdick

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Last time I got a massage my male massage therapist seemed very flirty. He asked me what cologne I was wearing even though I wasn't wearing any, kept asking me questions about what I do, asked me if I do a lot of squats - nothing crazy but he gave me a vibe he was into me.

I had complained about the tightness of my hip flexors and hamstrings so he asked if I'd like to be stretched. I said yes, and when he was stretching my tight legs out I started getting hard, which honestly had never happened to me during a massage before. I had kept my underwear on, so my dick didn't have much room to grow and become obscene, but it was noticable even under the sheet. He said nothing, but somehow his hand grazed against it a few times as he would adjust me and adjust the sheet.

I left the massage feeling so crazy horny, and I still get a bit turned on thinking about it. This was a few months ago and I haven't been back, but I have a return visit scheduled Saturday.

Who thinks I should take my underwear off this time, and ask to have my legs stretched again?
Headed to my massage right now with the same guy. We'll see if anything exciting happens with my underwear off this time.

bigthickdick

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Headed to my massage right now with the same guy. We'll see if anything exciting happens with my underwear off this time.
This massage was much different than the first he did, and nothing about it got my blood pumping. I was naked, but didn't get hard at all and he kept it professional. Not hot like the first one was but it was still a good massage, so I can't say it was a total loss.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This massage was much different than the first he did, and nothing about it got my blood pumping. I was naked, but didn't get hard at all and he kept it professional. Not hot like the first one was but it was still a good massage, so I can't say it was a total loss.

Maybe he kept it professional as he couldn't really tell if you were interested?

Reactions: Totan

Had a massage today with a guy I've used at a local spa about 3 times a year for 4 or 5 years now. About 5 minutes in i said it was very warm and asked if we could lose the draping. He said sure and took off just the top blanket and left the sheet on me. Then I said I've been running around alot and still feeling very warm and if it's cool I'd like the sheet gone also. He said ya no problem and I laid there naked as he did my backside. Nothing happened. I expected when it came time to flip that he would cover my cock but he did not and the whole massage was naked. I did not get hard and I don't think he was even looking at my junk but at the end I noticed I had a lot of pre cum on and around my dick. When I got home I messaged him and said hey thanks again my back feels great and thanks for being cool with the draping request. He just said hey no problem we've known each other a long time it's cool. I wonder if I honed up if more would have happened. I guess I'll try that next time.

Had a massage today with a guy I've used at a local spa about 3 times a year for 4 or 5 years now. About 5 minutes in i said it was very warm and asked if we could lose the draping. He said sure and took off just the top blanket and left the sheet on me. Then I said I've been running around alot and still feeling very warm and if it's cool I'd like the sheet gone also. He said ya no problem and I laid there naked as he did my backside. Nothing happened. I expected when it came time to flip that he would cover my cock but he did not and the whole massage was naked. I did not get hard and I don't think he was even looking at my junk but at the end I noticed I had a lot of pre cum on and around my dick. When I got home I messaged him and said hey thanks again my back feels great and thanks for being cool with the draping request. He just said hey no problem we've known each other a long time it's cool. I wonder if I honed up if more would have happened. I guess I'll try that next time.
Any tips on how to test the water next time guys?

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

So you didn't get hard at all during the massage even when you flipped on your back? If you don't get hard even with nothing cover. I dont think any MT want to have a first move on you. At least they have to made sure you show some interest. May be ypu should tell him that you got some.sore in your groin area....

Reactions: hung9thick

So you didn't get hard at all during the massage even when you flipped on your back? If you don't get hard even with nothing cover. I dont think any MT want to have a first move on you. At least they have to made sure you show some interest. May be ypu should tell him that you got some.sore in your groin area....
You don't think that will be to
That could work. Would that require him to work on the inside of my thigh?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any tips on how to test the water next time guys?
Think you have to give him quite a bit of encouragement - don't think many would start off proceedings, say you have a groin strain or something, even try and graze his crotch while standing next to you. Then let us know how you get on please :):)

Reactions: hung9thick

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best way to flirt on the table, after being naked of course, is to just moan and say, "that feels great" when your ass is getting rubbed or when your grown area is getting massaged.. If you're on your back and the massage is making your cock hard, just moan how great it feels and let your cock be hard and see what happens..

It's a compliment to the masseuse to have a hard cock and to moan appreciatively about the massage.. "Oh, I'm so glad I came here, this feels so good."

Shave your cock and balls, clean yourself up and shower there if they have showers.. Doing these things will increase your odds for action!

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I think I shared this story here ages and ages ago. Back when I was younger and reasonable fit, I thought I would spend the money on a massage. It was a two person operation with private rooms. The guy I got was in his 30's, somewhat handsome, fit and very professional looking in his scrub like outfit. I am very modest and I wasn't sure, but I assumed that everyone got naked, so I did and laid on table with a very large folded white towel over my privates. I didn't know whether you should be face up or face down, I was face up. He came in and started with my face and neck and shoulders, then legs and feet, bending my legs but adjusting the towel if it moved. He told me to turn over. When I did, I rolled with the towel still covering myself and laid on it with my butt exposed. I figured an exposed butt was probably OK. He started with rubbing my back and shoulders and it was a very deep tissue type of massage. He got to my legs and butt and spent a lot of time on inner thighs and butt, literately pressing my dick into the towel. So, I got hard and started producing some dick honey. I could feel it coming out. Back then, I dripped a lot. So, I began to worry as to what I was going to do when he asked my to turn back over again. When he said turn over I could not get the towel out from under me easily and thus was face up, totally exposed. So, there I was, modest me, my rather small erect penis in full view with a puddle of dick honey on my pubes etc. He very casually said "do you want me to take care of that?" Stupid me, thought he meant wipe up my precum and I said "OK". Within a second he had my dick in his hand and began stroking it. I think I may have jump a bit, but he kept stroking. I remember thinking...OK, this is happening, am I going to say NO?.....am I going to let him continue?...am I going to be able to keep my hard on? And of course, this feels real good!!. I always jerk off dry, so the massage oil was a great feeling. I thought, what to hell, nobody watching, stupid, go for it. Well, it didn't take ten strokes and I shot so hard it nearly lifted me off the table. He said nothing during all this, wiped me off and left the room. The point is, at that time I wasn't sure about my sexuality, had experimented some in high school and college with the "lets jerk off" stuff, but it was that I was totally naive and not expecting that this could happen. Never heard about "happy endings" at that time. I never went back. I now have professional massages where they keep a sheet over you and all that. But I will never forget that orgasm. Something about being totally relaxed, without a tense nerve in your body, seemed like my entire insides came out my pee hole that day. It's a shame that every good professional deep tissue, acupressure massage isn't finished off with a "happy ending"..