Any new massage stories?

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of rapey vibes coming from y'all :eek:
Have not read a single account of any person being coerced to do anything they did not want to..either masseur or client...all the stories have a common thread of testing limits, teasing and healthy experimentation.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A lot of rapey vibes coming from y'all :eek:

Thanks for speaking up. As a massage therapist, I'll chime in and say that having guys "testing the boundaries", seeing if they can turn a professional session into a sexual event, can get old and exhausting fast. It's a little sad that a number of guys seem to equate massage therapist with male prostitute. Sure, there are clearly guys out there advertising themselves as massage therapists who are in truth offering sex worker services, and who by law cannot advertise the latter. I have nothing against sex workers, but it irks me that our profession has been invaded in such a way and I often feel that I need to clarify that what I offer is not a sexual experience.

ddaithom2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for speaking up. As a massage therapist, I'll chime in and say that having guys "testing the boundaries", seeing if they can turn a professional session into a sexual event, can get old and exhausting fast. It's a little sad that a number of guys seem to equate massage therapist with male prostitute. Sure, there are clearly guys out there advertising themselves as massage therapists who are in truth offering sex worker services, and who by law cannot advertise the latter. I have nothing against sex workers, but it irks me that our profession has been invaded in such a way and I often feel that I need to clarify that what I offer is not a sexual experience.
I admire you for maintaining your professional standards.
I have recently come across a "professional" therapist who has changed his ways and taken advantage of performing sexual services and cutting down on time he works with his clients.
I was referred to him by my usual practitioner who was unable to accommodate me and warned that he was 100% strait and that he asked clients to leave if they tried to touch him. During my first massage I found it strange that "by accident" the therapists cock (commando inside his pants) always seemed to land up in the palm of my hand when my hands were by my side. I deliberately did not react in view of what I had been told of his attitude towards touching.
On my second visit he went even further with me and landed up touching and both of us having a happy ending.
I have since discovered that his objective is to get his clients off early in the massage session and then declare that the session is over, sometimes in less than half the time paid for. That is being blatantly dishonest.
Any comments?

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if i was shortchanged like that i would be upset. Maybe i'm lucky but i look at the clock when she comes in to start. Then when she says thank you i look at the clock again. It is always within a minute or two either way. I would certainly not be back if i was done that way.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd be pretty pissed if the therapist just wanted to do that. I always go in trying to get the best Deep Tissue Massage possible and sometimes there a few alternate endings. If I just wanted to rub one out, I'd do it myself!!

I admire you for maintaining your professional standards.
I have recently come across a "professional" therapist who has changed his ways and taken advantage of performing sexual services and cutting down on time he works with his clients.
I was referred to him by my usual practitioner who was unable to accommodate me and warned that he was 100% strait and that he asked clients to leave if they tried to touch him. During my first massage I found it strange that "by accident" the therapists cock (commando inside his pants) always seemed to land up in the palm of my hand when my hands were by my side. I deliberately did not react in view of what I had been told of his attitude towards touching.
On my second visit he went even further with me and landed up touching and both of us having a happy ending.
I have since discovered that his objective is to get his clients off early in the massage session and then declare that the session is over, sometimes in less than half the time paid for. That is being blatantly dishonest.
Any comments?

Reactions: OKCLane

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went to my regular place for a deep tissue and had an interesting experience.... After the flip she moved the sheet to do my left leg and I could feel that my dick was laying over my thigh and completely exposed. I expected it to get moved with the sheet like most of the other therapists do but instead the big fella was left exposed for a few minutes and then when she went to the other leg she said "wow so big" after which I said "oh no, it gets bigger!" After she said it a second time, I told her that she could see how big it got but instead of touching it herself, she said "you show me." Needless to saw she was very impressed.

Samr77373

Experimental Member
Media
Have a question for the group. I went to see a MT over the weekend as I moved to a new area. I really wasnt expecting anything to happen but if it did, I would be kewl with. When the session started he had me fill out a form - any sexual things, massage stops yadda yadda. Then he told me to get undressed and lay on my back first covered while he started the massage.

Just curious why he started me on my back first - wasnt sure if i did something or just his way of handling the first session. Wont lie - was a good massage but the draping was a bit too much and not sure about going back or not.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a question for the group. I went to see a MT over the weekend as I moved to a new area. I really wasnt expecting anything to happen but if it did, I would be kewl with. When the session started he had me fill out a form - any sexual things, massage stops yadda yadda. Then he told me to get undressed and lay on my back first covered while he started the massage.

Just curious why he started me on my back first - wasnt sure if i did something or just his way of handling the first session. Wont lie - was a good massage but the draping was a bit too much and not sure about going back or not.

Probably just his preference. I had one therapist who started me on my back because she would do a hot stone gimmick towards the end and didn't want me flipping over twice.

Reactions: Samr77373

bighands

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Starting on back first is normal. That is my style too - I'm a masseur.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Hey guys I havent written in awhile. I have been still going weekly to my rmt. I must say she has been rubbing very deep and touching my cock and balls alot more the last few visits. Today was the best. While on my stomach cock tucked down against my leg she must have touch it a dozen times kind of rubbed into it then fingers slide back down it. Once I turned over my cock laying across my thigh. She pushes the sheet up very high for me to hold. Starts rubbing up deep right away. Right up past my belly button. I got rock hard and I kinda pulled the sheets a bit and out poped my cock and half my balls. She just kept rubbing. Then it happened her hand went right from the base of my cock right to the head and back down. Never grabbed it just rubbed right up and right down. Nothing was said I just moaned a bit. I have a question. When u guys go to a rmt women how long do they spend rubbing your upper and inner thigh. She spends a good 10 min or so up there on me. She rubbs right into my pubic region which is lasered dmooth.

Reactions: OKCLane and Dmfan69

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys I havent written in awhile. I have been still going weekly to my rmt. I must say she has been rubbing very deep and touching my cock and balls alot more the last few visits. Today was the best. While on my stomach cock tucked down against my leg she must have touch it a dozen times kind of rubbed into it then fingers slide back down it. Once I turned over my cock laying across my thigh. She pushes the sheet up very high for me to hold. Starts rubbing up deep right away. Right up past my belly button. I got rock hard and I kinda pulled the sheets a bit and out poped my cock and half my balls. She just kept rubbing. Then it happened her hand went right from the base of my cock right to the head and back down. Never grabbed it just rubbed right up and right down. Nothing was said I just moaned a bit. I have a question. When u guys go to a rmt women how long do they spend rubbing your upper and inner thigh. She spends a good 10 min or so up there on me. She rubbs right into my pubic region which is lasered dmooth.
In Ontario canada as i know rmt does not rub your inner thigh without extra consent. Only the one ready to give you dome fun does that. So it is a matter of time for her to go further.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
In Ontario canada as i know rmt does not rub your inner thigh without extra consent. Only the one ready to give you dome fun does that. So it is a matter of time for her to go further.
I have been seeing her for over 3 yrs now. She has always rubbed my upper thighs since day one. Now she is going even further. She rubs right to where my inner thigh meets my balls on a regular basis.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
3 yrs and no action?.. Damn..

Go in there next week and ask her to skip the towel all together because "it just feels better without it".. She'll say yes because you've been seeing her for so long.. Then when she rubs your cock get hard and flex your cock for her.. Twitch that hard cock for her, women love that.. She'll be stroking you off in no time.. Whenever she touches your cock and you know for sure it's no accident then moan and say, "ah, that feels so good" and flex your hard cock in her hand..

If nine of that works then at the end reach down and begin to stroke your cock slowly in front of her.. Then look at her response.. She might be interested and do it for you or she might just enjoy watching and at that point, you can ask her for some oil.. Then just have a nice jerk off in front to her.. If she declines on everything the who fucking cares..

Go get another therapist at that point!

Reactions: Totan

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had never been for a massage, closest was a chiro for occasional treatment of an old back injury but that was always with a guy. I had this female friend i had known since highschool, we had fooled around a bit back then but nothing more, fast forward 10yrs to our late 20s she was recently divorced and we had started hanging out since she had moved back to town after the divorce, there was a slight sexual undertone between us but nothing serious. She was a masseuse by trade and when my back was acting up she suggested i come in for a massage, i turned her down the first couple times but she finally convinced me, everything was going well and it felt great until she got to my front, i was totally relaxed when she paused briefly, when i looked up i realized i was rock hard, i got embarrassed and a bit panicked and decided to end the session and leave even though she was completely cool and professional about it, telling me it was fairly common and not to worry about it. She called me a couple days later, i avoided a few of her calls but she finally came to my house, we talked she told me it was cool and not to worry about it and offered another session, i told her i wasn't interested, thats when she suggested we could do it at her house as she gave private massages to close friends and family out of her house on the side, i told her i'd think on it and let her know, of course she convinced me to go ahead with it, she told me to just relax and go with it even if i got hard again, again things were going good but i was a bit tense trying not to get hard, she finally got me to relax and sure enough i got hard but i just went with it, it was nearing the end of the session when she says "This is so unprofessional but how big is it?" before i could really answer she blurts out "I'm just curious cause like i said it pretty common except your looks well.....big" i told her i was 7 inches she just looked at it again then told me to relax while she cleaned up, she kept glancing at me and i could practically hear the wheels turning in her head, i asked her what was on her mind, she said nothing i asked again and she sort of hesitates then asks if she can see it, i had gotten a little soft but i reach down pushing my shorts down, she got next to the table and just mumbled "holy Fuck" under her breathe as she stared at it, i asked what she thought and she told me the only penis she had seen in the last 3 yrs was her exes, i could see her hands getting a little antsy, i jokingly suggested a happy ending and grabbed her ass, she mumbled "fuck it". She clearly hadn't been laid in a while cause she went wild, i fucked her brains out and i guess she lost track of time cause as we were laying there naked one of her clients showed up, luckily her massage room was upstairs and we heard the other person come in the front door.
This is a super hot story!