Any NHL off season or retired guys in here?

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've emailed this site to so many players that by now I am sure a few guys are in and out of here between golf and vacations. Any pro hockey guys discovered this site? How about any rec players? Note the threads all claims hockey guys have the big ones. Anyone know about the NHL 9ers club?

Boxcar22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What is the NHL 9er's club? I know a lot of my teammate loved to be naked and showed off their bodies- I think ever hockey player shaves/trims our body hair

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is the NHL 9er's club? I know a lot of my teammate loved to be naked and showed off their bodies- I think ever hockey player shaves/trims our body hair

I believe it is a reference to those who are packing 9+. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I never even made it to within a light-year of the NHL, but was in the minors for a few years after college.

As for the size issue...Sure I hear it all the time, especially in places like this. But to be honest, I don't think hockey players, as a group, are any more likely to be hung than chess players (or anyone else for that matter). But don't let my dose of reality spoil everyone's fantasies. If you would prefer to think that I have a 10 inch cock, who am I to contradict you.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are as many small hockey players as large. I have been playing or coaching in some way for 30+ years (I am Canadian, it is the law up here) but never at the pro level, although I have played with some guys who made it pretty far. I have a few friends in the NHL. In the locker room there are lots of guys who put on "dick shows" and do weird shit to make the team laugh, but all in all the cocks are representative of the real world. Some big, some small, some in the middle. I will say though, that at the competitive levels hockey players are probably the best conditioned "athletes" in sports. Sure runners and triathletes are in better shape, but it is not likely that many of them could bench over 300lbs. Plus, running, swimming and biking are not sports... they are modes of transportation. Hahaha...

Reactions: champrider

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've emailed this site to so many players that by now I am sure a few guys are in and out of here between golf and vacations. Any pro hockey guys discovered this site? How about any rec players? Note the threads all claims hockey guys have the big ones. Anyone know about the NHL 9ers club?
You've actually emailed a link to this site to NHL players? Do you know them or is it just some random thing that you do? If I were that player I'd be a little creeped out by that either way.:eek:

That being said, I'd sure like to know if there are any hung NHL players here at LPSG.:biggrin:

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to work with a guy that was in the minors. Nice guy - 5'11", 190 lbs, red hair, funny, great looking... Had the biggest crush on him. lol. funny thing is, When he started at the company, I did a double take when I saw him, turns out I had run across his pic on an online dating/hookup site about 6 mo. before he started (took me a while to remember where I had seen him). By the time I remembered where I had seen him, I couldn't find his profile or pics. :( Oh well. If memory serves on the pics, he was above average though.

I got to know him over the next several years, and he's a really cool guy. A couple years ago he got married to a gal that works there, and they had a little boy about a year ago. They are all super cool...

Reactions: secret69691

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Or Hockey players can't type.
Actually, they can, but with those big gloves, their posts alway look like this:
DDRDReeeeeeraar LKLKOP{SSSDDHGGGGG... :tongue:

former pro hockey here! Hockey players have great bodies!
Yeah, all the guys I grew up with, and in my dorm (was in the "sports" dorm) that played hockey, always had amazing bodies.

all hockey players are hung like a horse and we usually write with crayons
So, fun and colourful on all counts then. :wink:

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know a couple guys here that play minor , and are in college now , getting read to go pro .
I've hooked up with a couple , mfm,mmf and mutual jo and gave oral to one .
pretty hung a lot of fun , no strings , on totally on the DL