Any nhl players using the site during the olympic break?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Tripod403, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Tripod403

Tripod403 Member

"Big" hockey fan here, and wondering if any NHL players are using this site while the Olympic break is on? Maybe into some discrete chat? Must be someone!

2. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    If you were in NHL player or any professional athlete. There's no way in hell you'd go on this site and admit you were a pro athlete. Living in the public eye and you cant trust anyone because someone could find out then it's a news story and embarrasment and the gay speculation. If you're a pro athlete in the Americas being out of the closet is almost career suicide.

3. Tripod403

Tripod403 Member

With the number of people reading the post in just a couple of days, I would have to disagree. They all use the net, the same as anyone else. If you don't think pro-athletes don't look for fun, look at Tiger Woods.. who would have known.. Promises of discretion, and they become regular people like us. I know NHLers go on both sides of the fence. An old aquaintence of mine met a nice guy a few years back, and now are a happy couple living in the US. Never say never.. we all go looking, if we are needing something.

4. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

I would LOVE to meet and have sex with an NHLer. I'm no puck bunny but I still wanna say I fucked an NHLEr just for the hell of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted