Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a nudist girl that likes to look. I am curious, is it easier for well-endowed guys to take it all off? Are you more or less confident showing it all? Is it easier to meet women when they can see what you have?

I hang out at Hippie Hollow often, and enjoy meeting other nudist. I am not a swinger, but I get a thrill visiting with a good looking guy that has a nice package.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...

I've been to nude resorts or beaches in California. Not often, and then mainly when I was in my teens and 20s.

I was repeatedly told nudism was not supposed to be about sexuality but rather acceptance of human bodies and nature. Hmmm. I don't think that was 100% true, though. I sure liked to look and I know others did too.

Easy to show off? Sure! Easier to meet women because of that? Not in my experience.

Reactions: Mellow

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
I have never been in a group of naked people, although I can't imagine that it's very different from being in a group of clothed people, but I have hung out with a group of friends, naked. For me, it's not about sex at all, it's more that I am comfortable without clothes, probably because I dislike warm temperatures. I haven't noticed any aid in picking up chicks, probably because I've never really tried to do that.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love being nude and I would have to say that having a larger penis makes it easier/more comfortable to show off and I have no hesitation in checking out other guys...it is usually at nude gay events.

Reactions: likeitbig55

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well, i'm a fellow HOME nudist.

living in Nebraska gets kinda cold to be nude outside....

E

Reactions: peter87

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought nudists tried to keep nudism and sex separate?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I really can't call myself a nudist. That said, I have been to a nude beach on the Mediterranean and to nude recreational areas in North America.

It was astonishing how asexual the whole thing was.

Also astonishing was the leveling effect of everyone being nude. Clothing, for better or worse, is a major marker of where you sit on the totem pole. But nude, the fellow who came in a $2,000 suit has nothing over the jean-jacketed labourer who in any other context might feel a little over his head.

Finally, there didn't even seem any hierarchy about sheerly physical differences. The grossly overweight, the sagging elderly, the buff 20-somethings, all seemed on a level.

It was nice. I learned a lot.

But I feel no particular urge to find a nudist camp today.

In the last analysis, it seemed silly to say that creatures that have been clothing themselves for millennia are somehow more 'natural' without clothes.

The experience was interesting -- but not an expression of me.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Being naked, in public, when it is socially acceptable... can be Such an INCREDIBLE rush.

Being naked, in public, when no one can see you, but someone might catch you, even BIGGER RUSH!:biggrin1:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess my question is how is it that there are so many nudists in the USA but you never see them? I mean, where do nudist communities exist? And how do you find them?

I guess you could call me an In Home Nudist. I walk around naked all the time and only put on underwear (shorts if people I don't know are coming) when people come over.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you answered your own question - a lot of people are nude at home. I know I try and be naked as much as possible. If only I could get my girl to be the same way! I think it's more common to find guys willing to take it off and show their things off than it is to find a girl willing to do the same.

playainda336 said:
I guess my question is how is it that there are so many nudists in the USA but you never see them? I mean, where do nudist communities exist? And how do you find them?

I guess you could call me an In Home Nudist. I walk around naked all the time and only put on underwear (shorts if people I don't know are coming) when people come over.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome onboard Kadtxgrl. There are many nudists and nudist resorts out here, and most screened resorts give single women the red carpet treatment and are ambivalent toward single men. Hippy Hollow sounds rustic? Here are a couple of links to high end places.
http://www.calienteresort.com
http://www.desertshadows.com

Caliente is located in Land O' Lakes, Florida, and is a little like the Ritz-Carlton without your clothes. (Couples only memberships at the present time.) Desert Shadows is out in Palm Springs, Ca., and is fun for singles, married, gay or straight. I'm happy to see more women enjoying the nudist life and sizing up the situation!

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
kadtxgrl said:
I am a nudist girl that likes to look. I am curious, is it easier for well-endowed guys to take it all off? Are you more or less confident showing it all? Is it easier to meet women when they can see what you have?

I hang out at Hippie Hollow often, and enjoy meeting other nudist. I am not a swinger, but I get a thrill visiting with a good looking guy that has a nice package.
Hello and wellcome here kadtxgrl! :smile: According to me, isn't a problem to show myself to other peoples, because i am proud of my body and endowement. Obviously, not all women can like me, because everyone has her preferences about men, but i get success and then i am happy on this way. Like you, i like to meet nice girls whit beautifoul breasts and a good ass.. :biggrin1: Eheheh...

hungfarmerboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am naked a lot so i guess im kind of a nudist. i swim nude and walk around the house in the night and mornings nude. so do my dad and my bro. we are proud of are huge penis's and love to show off

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
Being naked, in public, when it is socially acceptable... can be Such an INCREDIBLE rush.

Being naked, in public, when no one can see you, but someone might catch you, even BIGGER RUSH!:biggrin1:
I was led to believe that those who got a rush from being naked in a public be it lawful or otherwise was called being an exhibitionist and is not gender specific.

Degrees of nudism exist on different scales from the low end naturalist to the hard core exhibitionist.

Sleeping close with or without a partner is a wonderful feeling while gathering with a group of people in nude is very satisfying and far more revealing than one might think.

Welcome to our new "nudist" member. Clothing and posting photos are "optional" in my book.

James in the Heartland USA

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I consider myself a recreational nudist. I enjoy going to the local nude beach and "hanging out". For me it is an incredible rush. I don't know if penis size makes it easier to take your clothes off, as there are all kinds of people and sizes, big, small, and medium. For me, hanging out without any clothes is total freedom. Also, I don't mind looking:smile: