Any NYC guys go to Queens Pride today?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll be hitting a few of the pride events coming up in the next few weeks. This will actually be the first year in about three years that I haven't attended CSW (Christopher Street West), but looking forward to taking part in the cause and promoting visibility - I am also in serious man-thong withdrawal! :tongue:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would be cool, although I do have a vagina and stuff, so some may not like my presence. :) I'll probably be working in some capacity at one event... hoping to go up to Boston and see Junior Vasquez with a friend at their pride celebration, too.

I'm skipping Brooklyn... but where is it?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just out in Flusning, have never been to one of the Pride events outside Manhattan. If I'd known it was going on, I could probably have gone. Not that much of an activist type though. I usually go to part of the booths 'n' shishkebob business at Christopher Street, but I've long felt fairly alien to the scene. All of my old gay NYC friends have either left or are dead. My only close gay friend here I've known only since 2005. Sometimes the parade is fun, though, esp. the Majorette Boys.