Any of you big guys feel uncomfortable around bigger?

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great verified photo @Zyz :)

@topic : no I like to see bigger dicks, because when I see one I tell to my own dick "you see ? I know you can do better too" :)
That's funny i'm going to start telling mind that LOL :)

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, never been naked with anyone that's outsized me. Even though I'm straight I think I'd be both impressed and curious to see a bigger cock, I would have to strike up a conversation about it for starters Lol

I'm in the same position, I think a lot of guys who have struck up conversations with me at nude areas or while swinging with my partner(s) have found themselves in that situation of been curious to see something bigger and chat about it.

D

deleted645791

Yeah, in the locker room and especially in a communal shower, if someone's softie is much thicker than mine, or a couple inches longer, it does make me feel envious and a bit uncomfortable. If I happen to notice it, I always regret it and make sure to never look again. I don't like seeing a much bigger penis than mine because I know there is nothing I can do to make mine that size, so I would rather avoid that feeling of envy and insecurity. I like being the biggest in a large group of guys when it's busy because of how dominant it makes me feel, so on the rare occasion that I'm not, I really dislike that immensely.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a pretty big guy, about 8.3 x 6, hard, and 6.5 x 5.25, soft. I almost never see guys as big as me soft and I have hung out at a lot of nude beaches, have always belonged to a gym, and attended an all male high school where we all took showers together. Well, Last year I was visiting Haulover Beach in Miami and saw this black guy that had to have a 7.5 or 8 inch soft cock. I almost couldn't believe it. What is weird is that I felt really intimidated. I remember thinking that I was really glad that my wife wasn't with me. I evidently have really over invested in the size of my dick. Since I've been young, I have been really proud of it. Obviously, I have taken this too far when I feel uncomfortable around a guy with a bigger one.

Have any other of you bigger guys ever had this kind of experience of feeling uncomfortable or intimidated around bigger guys? I feel that this site may be a good place to ask this question.

Nope, not intimidated at all. Quite the opposite. My confidence would only boost more.
As my cock size and fully upright position when erect is perfect in my eyes and everyone who ever sees it says the same.
My size and shape being considered absolutely ideal for most women or very close to it, with no complaints at all.
At our sizes, bigger doesn't even make any real difference visually or otherwise to onlookers.
There is such a thing as too big for most people. At our sizes we are already in the borderline of "too big" or already in that category.

Especially as a straight guy at my size, aesthetics, (how my cock looks, shape, etc.) are what turn women on the most.
Never seen any guy as big or bigger in person and if so, it wouldn't be by much anyway. My cock would still be just as or more visually appealing. I am very confident in my ability to maintain a fully upright erection which tends to be rare at these sizes.

So the way I see it, if a man tried to brag about having a "bigger" size than me or show off in some way in front of me to others, he would just make a fool of himself and everyone would know it. My big cock would still be loved and drooled over all the same.

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, in the locker room and especially in a communal shower, if someone's softie is much thicker than mine, or a couple inches longer, it does make me feel envious and a bit uncomfortable. If I happen to notice it, I always regret it and make sure to never look again. I don't like seeing a much bigger penis than mine because I know there is nothing I can do to make mine that size, so I would rather avoid that feeling of envy and insecurity. I like being the biggest in a large group of guys when it's busy because of how dominant it makes me feel, so on the rare occasion that I'm not, I really dislike that immensely.
Don't know how that feels, but it must suck ;)

D

deleted645791

Don't know how that feels, but it must suck ;)

Yeah, it does > _ <
I've left the gym before and asked myself, "Why am I in such a bad mood?" And then I remember that guy with the impossibly thick, floppy bratwurst that ended up in the showers right next to me. Like how the fuck is it even possible for that huge thing to be that thick, long AND completely flaccid? Ugh.

Landon1996

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I will say that I am smaller than most guys. Flaccid I am tiny. Hard I can fit inside a tp roll. I experience guys that are bigger all the time. I.e. Standing at urnials, gym showers, never any bulge for me either. I feel extremely intimidated and unmanly around a guy that is a lot bigger than me

Reactions: hammer75

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a straight guy I have never liked other men looking at my cock in person anyway unless there are also women around to admire it.
I've never bathed naked in men's showers and probably never will for that very reason.
The whole idea of being naked in front of others for me is to have women see my cock real time and to show it off in front of their boyfriends and husbands (like at nude beaches)

I guess my main point is no, I'm not at all intimidated because unless it is specifically praise or admiration others are showing to my cock, I care nothing for any other opinions of my cock that people may express or imply. Whether they be males or females.
Comparing cock sizes with other men is a waste of time to me for the same reason.
Someone is either praising my cock or they are not. If they are not, their opinions regarding my cock are meaningless to me so why waste my time hearing them praise another guy's cock in comparison to mine in the first place?

I'm fine even if another guy did have a visually bigger cock next to me, I am also fine even if he is showing off and his cock is being praised by others. But the second a guy would act prideful about it or tried some size comparison bullshit with me, I would just think:
"Well to heck with you then man, you're obviously insecure and see me as a potential threat" AND THAT'S LAME
Being bigger is fine, being praised for having a big cock is fine but douche-baggery and size comparison is just being a party killer.
It reflects more on the "bigger" man's insecurities than it does on the supposed difference in size.
My overall philosophy regarding other big cocks is:
"You have your big cock and I'll have mine, show it off all you want around me, but the second you start to try and compare and/or compete with me, I say Screw off man"
I ain't into that size comparison shit, it ruins the mood.
Unless its a cuck husband or boyfriend who gets off on me having a bigger cock than him and he requests it.

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been one of smallest guy (not that I'm small coming in at 7.5) in a hotel room full of BBC. Dudes were swinging thick 9inchers. I wasn't insecure about it though. Having a 9er would be nice though.

D

deleted808122

I've been one of smallest guy (not that I'm small coming in at 7.5) in a hotel room full of BBC. Dudes were swinging thick 9inchers. I wasn't insecure about it though. Having a 9er would be nice though.

Uncomfortable around bigger, no. Horny as hell, yeah. Give a shout the next time you're in that hotel room, Das_boot!

Reactions: Das_Boot

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh.

I guess I feel intimidated if they guy is bigger and younger.

But I'm not out to impress guys or anyone with looks only.

"Form follows Function ".

Reactions: MSU95

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
No. There's always someone bigger, just like there's always someone taller, better looking, richer, more popular, etc etc etc.
That's why it pays not to be arrogant about anything. You're always going to be somewhere on a scale about everything, relative to those around you, and good people don't care where you are on the scale, therefore you shouldn't care, either.
The only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Reactions: MSU95 and Inkd

Inkd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. There's always someone bigger, just like there's always someone taller, better looking, richer, more popular, etc etc etc.
That's why it pays not to be arrogant about anything. You're always going to be somewhere on a scale about everything, relative to those around you, and good people don't care where you are on the scale, therefore you shouldn't care, either.
The only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
Boom!

Reactions: bkmuscledad