Any of you ever had sex with a pumped penis

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a whole world of pumpers out there with dicks and balls that make most on here look normal. 7-9 inch length with 7-8 girth is closer to the norm than exeption. There are a few on here that pump but have any of you had sex with a pumped penis.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a totally different method of pumping for PE that makes it impossible for me to fuck right after. I totally disagree with guys who pump to produce the edema swelling effect. Totally unappealing and spongy.

At any rate, my way of pumping has made a huge impact on my girth. I'm still finding the holy grail of length though.

Reactions: bgblckcck

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep. BF bought a pump and tried it out but I made him stop pumping because I don't like the way it feels when we have sex afterwards (too spongy..I like it rock hard) and because his dick is a bit darker now. Has this ever happened to any of the pumpers where the skin becomes darker..like permanently? (I sure hope not) But yeah I like his dick WAY better unpumped, and I dont think he needs it anyway.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That darkness should fade in time seaside.

I have done some pumping as part of my pe routine. I don't use enough vacuum to make it puffy. Just enough to get a very full super hard-on. And I have fucked my wife when pumped. She liked it, but like you seaside, she prefers it unpumped because it's firmer.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really no what pumping is/does. How exactly does it work? Do you use a vacuum cleaner? I'm imagining that it is a device to make the penis larger, is that right? I didn't think there was a way to do that. Interesting.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, my past boyfriends that ever lasted were all quite large, the thought never even crossed my mind. I saw a video once where the guy pumped and his penis got all crazy looking, like a corkscrew! I got freaked out and never looked again! EEEK!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a clear plastic cylinder that you fit over your hard cock. Then you attach a device that draws air out of the cylinder creating a partial vacuum. Your cock swells more than normal. The idea is that if you do it frequently enough you get a permanent increase in size. On it's own it's not a very effective penis enlargement method OMHO, but in conjunction with other penis exercises it is possible to increase size permanently.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen one used and I'm curious...does fucking feel different for a man who has just pumped? Does it make you last longer or less long?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't pumped for a while now, but I do quite like the feeling. The cock is thicker so it feels tighter. It changes the sensation. It might numb it a little as I think I last longer too.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a clear plastic cylinder that you fit over your hard cock. Then you attach a device that draws air out of the cylinder creating a partial vacuum. Your cock swells more than normal. The idea is that if you do it frequently enough you get a permanent increase in size. On it's own it's not a very effective penis enlargement method OMHO, but in conjunction with other penis exercises it is possible to increase size permanently.

Is there a danger associated with it? It sounds like the pumping could be either a pleasurable or painful experience. I can't imagine applying a vacuum to any part of my body.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a danger associated with it? It sounds like the pumping could be either a pleasurable or painful experience. I can't imagine applying a vacuum to any part of my body.

It's painful if you use too much vacuum. But a good, well fitting, vacuum cylinder used right, feels nice. You need a vacuum pump with a gauge so that you can keep an eye on how much vacuum you are using. There's plenty of good advice on pe (Penis Enlargement) forums.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ellie its not like a big vacuum cleaner hose. Its like a manual breast pump, it's very controlled, hand pumped. I do think it's hot when it's really fat and shows a big bulge in his jeans but as far as sex goes I prefer unpumped. It does look hot while it's in the tube though and there is a slight kink factor. The other upside is that it made him highly sensitive so that was kinda fun playing with it when he was in that sensitive state.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That puffiness is all engorged lymph under the skin, and goes away rather rapidly. The darkening is minerals pulled with that lymph and indeed, does fade in time when you no longer pump. Intercourse with a pumped shaft is awkward - and until that puff -n fluff fades on it's own, will deform in funny ways as pressure from contact unevenly and prematurely "massages" that fluff away. If i expect playtime, I generally do not go near the pump at all, but still do the other bits of my currently lazy-assed PE routine.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a totally different method of pumping for PE that makes it impossible for me to fuck right after. I totally disagree with guys who pump to produce the edema swelling effect. Totally unappealing and spongy.
And not to mention possibly damaging. I like to keep a tight, well fitting tube - hydro-pump and loads of heat to help maintain some elasticity. I am experimenting with a stainless bearing loaded at the tip of my glans with a circle of surgical tape to hold some of the shaft skin in place, or pump a donut - want to go for partial coverage with a faux foreskin someday. :D It's working, somewhat for me in that when umpumped, relaxed and totally "cool" - I at least have a little wrinkle over the frenelum now, with a "slack skinned puppy" feel when erect. That bloat is GOOD for one two things...1) Show. 2) If you are working on building girth - you'll eventually "grow" into that size with gentle persistence.

At any rate, my way of pumping has made a huge impact on my girth. I'm still finding the holy grail of length though.
If you have a range of cylinders that you grew into, try this:

Use your smallest cylinder that still fits your unpumped erection. Use moderate pressure and heat with plenty of emollient based lube (try to not use mineral oils) until you pack it tight. The idea is to bulk up without too much of a stretch-out. Then try your next diameter tube, again moderate pressure and heat until you pack it out firmly, wall-to-wall. Jump out of that tube, massage in more of your fave lube and get a good, stone hard erection going and then go back to your smaller tube.

Go a bit heavier on the lube to allow you to extend into the tube, and also facilitate backing out, or you might have to reverse your pump to blow yourself out. ;> But this time now- work up to a moderate pressure - then when you are totally packed and not dropping so quickly on the vacuum gauge - take the vacuum up to the edge of your own comfort. Try to get an hour of time at this max comfort level taking 10 to 15 minute breaks to massage and keep things lubed. With heat and maximal pressure after a good, girthy pack - sustained vacuum at the edge of comfort will see you reaching for the other side of the tube before long. Mixing in other techniques helped me in the past as I was not an "easy gainer" after my honeymoon period.

MODERATORS: If necessary, please move -> and note this comment to PE forum if it is more proper there. Apologies to the women of the Lady's Issues group. This is probably TMI to the Nth power. :D

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I plan on fucking my partner(s) after pumping, I never exceed more that two 20 minute sessions and then put on a latex or rubber cockring to make sure that the pumped girth is doesn't subside over the next 2 to 4 hours.