Any of you girls every met a guy from here

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It wasn't on this site, but I met my fiancé online five years ago. Someone you meet online is only as likely to be a murderer as someone you meet in a bar. In fact often you know the online person better as you have conversed properly without alcohol and loud music being involved.

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I'm just looking at it from the point of view that it is a PENIS website, so people come on here looking just for sex...

I've met people off forums before and it turned out great

but I think the whole thing about sex here makes it a bit dodgy, unless you actually have a friendship with someone

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet MySpace has more weirdos. :smile: I heard something on TV the other day... that there are, like, at least 5,000 registered sex offenders that have MySpace pages?
I bet craigslist.com is running a close second.

It's not exactly the best site to meet someone off, but if people want to do it good for them. No I'm just looking at it from the point of view that it is a PENIS website, so people come on here looking just for sex... Actually, I didn't come here looking for sex or anything else but a way to kill time as I have been on disability for over a year. It's interesting to hear that as an average male viewpoint. Kinda puts all those pervy PM's and IM's into perspective.
I've met people off forums before and it turned out great. but I think the whole thing about sex here makes it a bit dodgy, unless you actually have a friendship with someone
Actually I have forged more real friendships here than on any of the other online support groups to which I belong.

Is there a GOOD site to meet people on? No there is not. Oddly, I have had more men of all ages show an interest in me here, than on any of the dating sites to which I have paid a small fortune over the years. I love this site. It has such a vast variety of people, you don't find that too often. If anything, I think this place is one of the best, considering all of the options available.
I know tons of people on this site who aren't interested in "just sex". This site is a support group, not a hookup site.
Well said, Megs!

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet MySpace has more weirdos. :smile: I heard something on TV the other day... that there are, like, at least 5,000 registered sex offenders that have MySpace pages?
MySpace is filled with weirdos. I've gone out with a few girls from MySpace. They were not exactly relationship material, so I was glad that none of them became my girlfriend.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pubs are full of guys, I can understand someone wanting to hook up after they've chatted a while and found shared interests other than big cocks, but I can't really understand someone joining a site specifically to meet people. I know a lot of people do it and it's been said that you can get to know someone as well on the net as in the pub, but in the pub if they're twitching, drooling and wriggling about lasciviously whilst rubbing their cock you can see it and be warned.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met my boyfriend online, and after my ex and I split up, I met all the interim rebound guys online too (with the exception of the cable guy I fucked). But I didn't meet any of them on THIS site. There was a member (no pun intended) of this site with whom I did routinely have threesomes (with he and his wife). I didn't meet him here either. He joined later, and we happened to bump into each other here. By then, I was already in love and not having casual sex.

There are dudes I totally would have hooked up with from here if they'd have been local, or if I'd had the time to travel. Why not?