Any of you heavy shooters cum in a continuous stream?

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great thread, always looking for fellow streamers like myself. Here is my contribution, this was me a few months ago after edging every day for a week

Great vid. Do you have more vids?

D

deleted645791

It's rare, but feels really good when it happens. When I edge a long time, sometimes my orgasm will pour out of me in a stream for a moment and then stop, then start and stop again a couple more times, until the rest squirts like usual. I end up with a ton of cum all over myself and everything though.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And me as well....the "ropes"....are very long streams...each lasting longer than most men's total ejaculation. At least the first few...then it really blows out like a long river flowing...as if a "dam" broke and let it all flow...

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And me as well....the "ropes"....are very long streams...each lasting longer than most men's total ejaculation. At least the first few...then it really blows out like a long river flowing...as if a "dam" broke and let it all flow...
Does you have steam when with a partner? Does it overflow a condom if you wear one ? I rarely shoot and if I do it’s one shot and then dibble. Really low volume also. Even when younger.
when trying to start a family I had to have my sperm tested. Doc asked if I lost some when collecting it!

Reactions: averagepat

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Happened to me when I tried to record a handsfree cum shot for the upcoming contest. Thought about deleting this video as I wasn't shooting as usual (as I do in my official entry). Instead it was a constant stream that ran down my hard cock at first. Noticed this thread, and thought it might be worth sharing here. :)

[video=medium]4643301[/video]

Last edited:

aircanbp

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@michael115 very impressive.
Very impressive indeed. I’m working on this at the moment. Building kegal muscles through push and squeeze methods. Have had a little success but needs lots of work. Still conflicted on what i should be doing more at the time of release, squeeze kegals for several seconds (which i can do for about 15sec) or push as if pushing to pee.

Funny side note, i noticed that if i am worked up, working on edging so I’ve gone through an erection or two, then try to push moderately hard for about 5-6 seconds, I’ll feel something flowing down towards the head, if i then squeeze my kegals, a nice shot of what you can tell is seminal fluid will come out, comes out like a liquidy version but is cloudy white and leaves the metallic taste like cum.

Reactions: Nexolaris