Any of you younger guys involved with friends?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: How did you guys ask you friends do this without them thinking you were gay!

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It depends on what the meaning of this is.

Pecker

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It depends on what the meaning of this is.

???

Pecker

4. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: I mean like b/j's h/j's stuff like that! I thought you would have known that!

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

"It's not like I'm gay or anything, but could I suck your cock or jack you off?" Call me crazy, but it sounds pretty gay to me ... and I doubt that it would sound any less gay to your teenaged friends. Are you sure you're not an ass pirate?

6. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: Am I what? I aint gay either!

7. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: thinks, "Bless little smallstuff's heart...

8. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: what in the hell did you say about me!!!!

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=SmallStuffButTall1 link=board=youth;num=1055913166;start=0#5 date=06/18/03 at 07:23:06]Am I what? I aint gay either! [/quote]

If you're not gay, then why do want to get into blowjobs and handjobs with your friends? I did that with my friends when I was in my early teens as well, but I never pretended there was nothin gay about it. Sure, it's possible for a straight man to have and even enjoy sex with another man, but for a male to actively seek out another male for sexual purposes and yet claim (rather defensively) that he's not gay ... well, that's a horse of a different colour. If you're straight, why are you looking for other dudes to get your nut with? That doesn't seem gay to you? (By the way, I am gay; I'm just curious to see why you think you're not.)

10. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: I dont want to do this with them! I was just wondering how you guys ask your friends to do that! Asswipe! And trust me i aint gay! I like 3 gurls right know! So i know i aint gay! So go blow yourself off and get of my fuck ass!

11. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Was going to chime-in with DMW...but y'know what? Never mind...

(Lighten-up, Josh...lighten way-the-hell up.)

Tony

12. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: Ok! Sorry 8)

13. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: you know, smallstuff, you really shouldnt ask a question that would and does sound gay, if you cant take the answers that are given,or if the question wasnt indented to sound the way it does, then reword it. You come here for support and direction, then when it is give, you go off on a tangent, like a toddlet that didnt get thier way......well let me tell you something, if you can run with the big dogs then get off the porch....understand

14. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: Ok! Hey you arent my boss prepky so get off my back and the only reason i went off is cuz i hate when ppl call me gay it is real annoying! so i am sorry for acting like a "toddler" as you put it.

15. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Uh yeah....

16. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I can see where he's coming from, I like penises, especially my own, but I like looking at others as well. But I'm not attracted to anything else about guys really, and I know I could never fall in love with one, so I'm pretty sure I'm not gay.

17. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: Yeah Me Too! ;D

18. jonb

Gold Member

Whopper, didn't you say there was more to being gay than just sex?

It all depends. Obviously, there's no way to say this without sounding gay.

About one in three teens gets involved in circle jerks, but even more could be lying. But oral sex...That's a whole other level.

I will say, there are gay men who have a fetish for straight guys; I've encountered them before, but never had sex with one. You could sleep with one of them.

As for what Whopper said, "butt pirate" is one of those derogatory words for gay men, like anal avenger, rump ranger, etc. (He's gay.)

19. Imported

Gold Member

SmallStuffButTall1: Thanks for giving me that info!

20. Imported

Gold Member

Dantesco: [quote author=SmallStuffButTall1 link=board=youth;num=1055913166;start=0#9 date=06/18/03 at 08:18:55]I dont want to do this with them! I was just wondering how you guys ask your friends to do that! [/quote]

Im afraid I dont understand the distinction. You dont want to participate in knobjobs with them, but you want to ... what? Watch them do it with each other? I dont get what youre asking.

What I do know is that when I was 13, if a schoolmate came to me talking blowjobs and handjobs, I would assume he was gay and blab it all over school. If he suggested I give someone a blowjob, I would punch his teeth in, assume he was gay and blab it all over school. That was then. Now that Im a grownup, there would be no punching and no blabbing, but Id still assume he was gay.

But maybe youre not gay. Maybe youre bisexual. Either way you seem really defensive about the accusation; the guilty often are. If you really are straight and dont people to assume youre gay, you probably shouldnt be asking questions that read like youre looking for tips on how to seduce your male friends. And that is how youre post read.

Draft saved Draft deleted