50% Straight, 50% Gay
Am I the only older guy who hasnt lost it yet?:confused:

I have given up hope:redface: !

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a friend that lost his virginity at 29.

He's gay, but he did not knew it back then.

Anyway, his first sexual experience was with a woman.

Now he is about, 36, or more, and has a really good sexual life.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Siebie,

You look like you're probably in your mid 20s. And your 50/50 orientation suggests that you may have sexuality issues you're still working out.

It's hard to resolve those issues if you haven't had sex, and hard to approach others about a sexual encounter if you haven't resolved those issues. I was there. I lost my straight cherry at 22, but took until my early 30s to have gay sex

My suggestion is to approach the gay side first. While it may be more daunting, it's easier to find an experience. Then, at least, you'll be half-way there.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lost my virginity when I was 28. I always felt like a loser, but I still wanted it to be special, so I waited. When I finally had sex it was awesome, and though many people like to sleep with as many people as possible, I think I made the right choice, and each time I have sex now, with the same person, it's absolutely awesome.

13estPen

Just Browsing
Media
How old are you man?
I got a friend who still vergin until 30. He is 100% man and having fun with his life (travel alot)

I think he will keep it until marry, don't worry, I believe lotta ppl out there are waiting to the best first time with his couple.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"Am I the only older guy who hasnt lost it yet?:confused: ..."

NO ! And, I'm quite sure there are others.

And like another poster said, "it just isn't talked about".
'Seems in fact that to admit ones virginity (among men, especially) is looked upon as some kind of dreaded curse or something in today's culture.

The "problem" is not in the waiting for the right time in one's life to "lose it".
No, instead, it's the judgment from others which is what has complicated things--especially for the younger among us.

Years ago, it was socially acceptable for men and women (even up into their thirties and forties if needs be) to "save themselves" without it being so frowned upon. Conversely, one being "too loose" in intimate relationships was in fact greatly frowned upon! Times have changed.

My point is what's right for one isn't necessarily right for all. There's nothing wrong whatsoever in waiting. It takes great maturity these days TO wait.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I had my first time at 22, and do not regret i have waited, even though it was not my choice, at the time. I am too shy for one night stands, and my first gf did not want to do it before marriage.

Than i found my present gf, and we did it, it took us some time to get there, also because i was not able to fit in regular condoms and had no idea there were bigger ones.

When she began taking the pill, it happened, natural, sweet and romantic.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am still a virgin at 45. I am too shy and afraid of STD's for a one night stand. Sometimes I am tempted to look for a one night stand just to prove to myself that I am a real man. I just can't do it though...to afraid and shy.

I am looking for a long term relationship and until I find the right woman I guess my hands will be busy.

Reactions: Ohio419

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am still a virgin at 45. I am too shy and afraid of STD's for a one night stand. Sometimes I am tempted to look for a one night stand just to prove to myself that I am a real man. I just can't do it though...to afraid and shy.

I am looking for a long term relationship and until I find the right woman I guess my hands will be busy.
You are a first class man. I have so much respect for you. Stick to your guns till you find the right one. You are a real man now!!!!:smile: :cool:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are a first class man. I have so much respect for you. Stick to your guns till you find the right one. You are a real man now!!!!:smile: :cool:

Thank you for those kind words, uncut.

You too, are a first class gentleman!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Due to a variety of reasons, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 33. This time also included time when I was in the military, too. I figured if I was in uniform, I'd be able to get laid at least once.

Never happened.

There's nothing wrong with waiting. I know it sounds a tad bit condesending but it's the truth. It's YOUR decision. Do not let anyone force you or make you feel like you have to have sex.

When the time is right, you will know it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is more common than many people think. Our world has become so complex it makes it harder for people to find eacother. I have a dear friend he is in his late thirtys waiting for the right one. Things in life happen in life for a reason. Stay true to yourself. You guys are what i consider real men:cool: