Any one else have pics hijacked by someone else?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by AlextheRedhead, Jan 18, 2010.

1. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a member of other social sites about cock and have submitted my pics to various blogs about the love of cock. I found one guy who has been using my pics and coming off as them being of his cock. Not on this site but on another.

Has anyone else have this happen? I did call him on it but he just made it a pvt pic. Suppose I'm flattered but my pics are of my cock and are real. Just wondering because there are so many pics out there it's difficult to know who is saying they are you.

2. hotman911

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yup had it happen to me. I called him out on it & I made it worse by taking shots in the same room as the one I had posted. Everyone complained about him using my pic & he was banned.

3. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was that on here?

4. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Haha, if only I had such problems :)

5. Onslow

Gold Member

It happened to me and I have since refused to post any pics of myself. The 2 idiots actually thought they could get away with it. It's easy to immediately know a pic of myself even without the face being in it, especially if I don't have Galt {my prosthetic}attached. After much work, I was able to get the sites to delete the pics from the others as they had their accounts terminated. There is still one pic that I know of me out there, without Galt attached~~how many naked men with 1 leg are you going to find on the Internet? And, I am sure there may have been several who saved the pics to their personal files and they could appear again. Why is it still out there? I have to have some glory, don't I? {for those still curious, it's a simple pic with me and a few other men in a group setting}.

Regarding what happened to you and the person making it a private pic, this should still need your approval. Most sites will end their relationship with a thief as it jeopardizes the site in terms of trust.

6. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to right click and save pics of cocks I like. That is one thing but to say you are someone else sounds like it could backfire some day.

7. Onslow

Gold Member

I think they bank on the idea that the Internet is a huge place and with literally millions of pics that it would be impossible for anyone to catch them. Of course search mechanisms liike tineye are reducing that possibility more each day and if a person goes to 5 or 6 different sites and puts the pics up the odds are changed even more for the actual owner to locate them.

One of my favorite pics out there~~actually a set of pics~~has the same man named as Bruce, Hal, and Paul.

Another group of pics is listed alternately as Family Night and Birthday Bash while in another series it's called A Day At The Office~~same 6 people in all of them.

8. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    Yes, but they were pics of my balls. I found them on another site, guy put them up as his. In fact it has happened twice but the other was on one of the big balls sites, just posted without name.
    cirus.

9. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I found a morph once that had my cock and balls on it. It was really weird looking at my package on another guy's body.

10. Cumshoter

Cumshoter Member

Once i found my cock cover in sperm on some blog, so in revenge, i save 5 cocks from blog, print em, gave my wife to masturbate on that photos, record it and upload on same blog! Those guys were totally turned on so they sent me contacts and i found one who lived close to us and gave him to fuck my wife and cum in her ass. I jerking enjoy, of course. Sweet revenge... :)

11. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, any more have this happen? Ever catch you pic on a web site and were surprised that it got there?

12. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    It happened to me a few times a couple of years ago (though in 2 cases, it was someone else telling me about them) and is the main reason I don't have any hard pics up anymore.

Not that I particularly like my soft shots being stolen either, but at least if they circulate around the net, they won't be showing anything worse than what I'd be showing in the gym showers a few days a week.

13. hunginNYC

hunginNYC Active Member

Albums:
    i have found and been told that my pics have been seen on craigslist, manhunt, and adam4adam. its a real pain in the ass and i dont understand it. are these guys using my pics to try to meet up with people or just have online chats. i dont get it.

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

never on another website, but i was trading pictures YEARS ago, back when i took my very first pictures. i'd been doing it for about a year, maybe two, and this girl i sent my pictures to said she'd gotten one of them a couple of weeks before from somebody else. though she couldn't remember who from, so i was never able to confront the guy...sigh...

15. nealin

nealin New Member

Most other sites are pretty good about taking care of it. If they are trying to pass as someone they are not, how to they explain it when they meet someone. I guess it's the chance we all take when we post our bit's.

16. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

A while ago, yes.

17. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After reading a bunch of complaints here a while back about pics being hijacked and claimed as original by someone else, I decided not to have a gallery here. There are plenty of face and even nude pics of me on other sites, but only places that haven't had quite the problem with fraud.

One thing I do before uploading any pics is crop them a bit. That way, if I need to prove ownership I can show the original photo in its entirety to the site admin.

18. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Been a while since anyone posted, I just found out that a dude in San Deigo is usuing my cock photo to pass off as his. nice to know I suppose but I have the real deal.
    Anyone else find someone posing?

Draft saved Draft deleted