Any One Else Having Trouble...

nibor001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Logging on to Thunder's Place this week? My computer "times out" every time I've attempted to log in since about last Tuesday:frown1:.

nibor

nibor001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The message that pops up says "gateway timeout the server is unreachable please contact an administrator".

I am temporarily on dial-up, but that didn't stop me before last Tuesday. This is VERY frustrating.

Has anyone else seen this "gateway timeout" message before? If so, how did you fix it? I'm about out of ideas...

nibor

nibor001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
strange.. I just tested it again and it works without any problems. do you have these problems only with thunders?

Yes, Snakebyte, the problem is only trying to open any Thunder's Place link:confused:.

I just sent the webmaster over there a very detailed email, describing my problem. Hopefully they can straighten it out for me.

The reason I posted here at LPSG, was to see if anyone else was having problems before I emailed them. I thought they could be experiencing server problems or something that would affect everyone else also.

Thanks for checking with them for me, now I know it's a unique problem.

nibor

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know but here in the last hour or so I've been having some problems on here as well....whenever I post something, it just kinda freezes up, or if I'm going from a thread back to the homepage its very slow....dsl here

nibor001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a quick update. The web master at Thunder's replied to my email overnight and assured me that there was nothing wrong with my account.

He offered several suggestions, which I tried and now the problem is fixed!

It was my ISP...:rolleyes:

nibor