Any one ever seen a monster like those 2 dicks?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by longdong@Aug 18 2005, 03:16 PM
http://www.lamermelculo.com/video.php?id=394 i never seen anything like it, is it fake or what lol??
[post=336428]Quoted post[/post]​

I like the way the guys keep trying to cover up the base of there so-called penis with there pants/zipper opening......

floydtherooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I think long dong might be real, it was about 18, but he was only average thickness, and the length just made it look that much skinnier. Not practical or good looking at all really

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Those are real cocks, definitely. I've seen one of those guys in another video and he busted a healthy nut on some chick...They look crazy and I'd never let one of them near me, but I believe they are legit.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Originally posted by Oralius@Aug 24 2005, 02:13 PM
Those are real cocks, definitely. I've seen one of those guys in another video and he busted a healthy nut on some chick...They look crazy and I'd never let one of them near me, but I believe they are legit.
[post=337622]Quoted post[/post]​
Sure. And the word 'gullible' does not appear in the dictionary...

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
Don't know if they're fake or not, but I am skeptical of any dick pic where the base is covered by a hand, clothes, etc. Still, I wish it was real and I wish it was MINE!!

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both are fake. Notice how they're still wearing trousers!
As for long dong silver; About 10 years ago there was a programme over here on Channel 4, (called Baaadaaaasss TV, with Ice-T) they had a mini-documentary about him - fake as anything! the producer of the films still had the plastic (and deteriorating!) dong in a box!!

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
:wow:

Not fake. Real. IMHO.

They should join LPSG.

Why pull down your pants if you don't have to?

Seen the guy laying down in another clip. If you watch and listen you will see them reacting and responding to her in such a way that leads me to believe they are real. ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY ACTORS could pull off faking reacting and responding like this, which these two poor guys are not.

Why do I say poor?

Cause too much of a good thing is not good. which is what started LPSG in the first place.

Bif

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bif9x65@Sep 20 2005, 06:25 AM
If you watch and listen you will see them reacting and responding to her in such a way that leads me to believe they are real. ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY ACTORS could pull off faking reacting and responding like this, which these two poor guys are not.
[post=344941]Quoted post[/post]​
Only the highest quality actors and a large number of wives and girlfriends who aren't satisfied with their partners but don't want to hurt the guy's feelings. Have you really never heard of someone faking before?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Irish+Sep 20 2005, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Irish &#064; Sep 20 2005, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bif9x65@Sep 20 2005, 06:25 AM
If you watch and listen you will see them reacting and responding to her in such a way that leads me to believe they are real.  ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY ACTORS could pull off faking reacting and responding like this, which these two poor guys are not.
[post=344941]Quoted post[/post]​
Only the highest quality actors and a large number of wives and girlfriends who aren&#39;t satisfied with their partners but don&#39;t want to hurt the guy&#39;s feelings. Have you really never heard of someone faking before?
[post=345021]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Are you freakin&#39; serious. OMG. That&#39;s the fakest thing I&#39;ve ever seen&#33; I&#39;ll quote the great movie, "Billy Madison,"

"...In fact, we&#39;ve all been made dumber by your comment. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

If you were being sarcastic, I apologize. :)

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago these videos were being made a lot. Notice that the man is always wearing shorts or something to hide the fact that the penis(really just a looooong dildo) is not connected to his body. Roll my eyes.

sspp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a scene from one of the Kink-O-Rama series maybe 15 - 10 years ago I reckon...Light green box red writing.maybe 50 or more each had a number...lots of phallic props and other toys.and treats....huge cocks, strap ons, little people, big people...not so pretty people....there were a couple of tapes of one guy after another selfsucking their own fake penis. I remember liking one scene with a cute young dark haired woman with a 24" - 30" fake cock she treated so nicely.

They were a novelty series but some scenes were interesting for their day.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
those are both fake, but it's a pretty funny video. You can see where their hands are holding on to the prostheses. If these were real, it would change the world's ave. size by just a little bit!