Any one have any pics of Robert Irvine ( food network dinner imossible)

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shirtless Robert

robert-irvine-shirtless.jpg

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't stand this guy. He's such an ass on that restaurant revamp show on foodnetwork. He gets upset with his carpenter and the girl for not getting things done on time. If he's in such a hurry he needs to get his ass in there and help them. I read once in the TV guide a couple of yrs ago that FoodNetwork was firing him because he lied on his applicaiton saying he had credentials that he didn't have. Then the next thing you know he's back on the network. Of course this made me like him even less.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't stand this guy. He's such an ass on that restaurant revamp show on foodnetwork. He gets upset with his carpenter and the girl for not getting things done on time. If he's in such a hurry he needs to get his ass in there and help them. I read once in the TV guide a couple of yrs ago that FoodNetwork was firing him because he lied on his applicaiton saying he had credentials that he didn't have. Then the next thing you know he's back on the network. Of course this made me like him even less.

LOL if you think he's an ass, then you should check out the show that Robert's show ripped off--Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares". Not only does Ramsay make Irvine look like Mary Poppins, he reduces the subjects of his show to tears and/or seething anger.

Yeah, it was a big scandal a couple of years ago about his fraudulent experience claims, which came to light after he was already an established face on the Food Network. He was abrubtly fired from "Dinner: Impossible" and replaced by hottie Michael Symon. I guess TFN had a change of heart, because Irvine's been firmly back in the FN trenches for about a year now.