Any One Open To Roleplay?

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably hide in the shadow of it - yet fascinated by the beast.

Dare you compare ?? it will look something like this before I skull fucked this dickless hubby in front of his wife as she laughed knowing she will get it also - everything that dickless hubby cannot do and love it as he watched helplessly and humiliated.

little and big.JPG

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Dare you compare ?? it will look something like this before I skull fucked this dickless hubby in front of his wife as she laughed knowing she will get it also - everything that dickless hubby cannot do and love it as he watched helplessly and humiliated.

View attachment 18554611
My god, you cock could swallow 4 of his

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 18554611
I long to be humiliated in more than one way with your cock! I know my place with dominate Alpha Grandpas! I belong on my knees in panties with my tiny clit hard as a rock, begging for you to skull fuck the last ounce of manhood from my body!

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I long to be humiliated in more than one way with your cock! I know my place with dominate Alpha Grandpas! I belong on my knees in panties with my tiny clit hard as a rock, begging for you to skull fuck the last ounce of manhood from my body!
Next time I visit my brother in Phoenix you will get your wish - that is the good news - the bad news is you will get your wish - you will feel the full power of the beast between my legs and there will be no going back. :)

Reactions: TrynBi