Any opinions

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_4u6d5yt, Dec 27, 2007.

1. D_4u6d5yt

D_4u6d5yt New Member

I'm a relatively short guy, about 5'6''. While no girl i've slept with has ever said anything, I've had a relatively difficult times fitting, whether it be the girl complaining of pain or just not being able to fit at all. At the same turn the girls I've been with are also fairly small, none being above 5'2'' and all weighing around 100lbs. Fortunately for me, after initial difficulties I have been able to please the girls Ive been with and I've never really been concerned with my size; however, I have been curious about it since no one has made comments in either direction. I'm about 6inches long and have a girth of about 5 and 2/3 inches...what is your opinion?

2. D_4u6d5yt

D_4u6d5yt New Member

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds more like an issue with not enough lubrication, natural or otherwise. your length and width are not the issue.

4. MoonDoggy

MoonDoggy Member

How long do you spend on foreplay? I agree with tgirls. You shouldn't have a problem unless you only see virgins. Even then you should be ok.

5. Manluv

Manluv Member

Albums:
    foreplay foreplay foreplay...you havre to warm up the oven before you slide the meat in

Draft saved Draft deleted