Any other grown ups here play video games?

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here aer a list of my games.

CounterStrike Source.
I PWN!
C&C
I PWN!
I love the quake and unreal franchise.
I am looking forward to CRYSIS,
if you don't know.. google it.

for 360
I LOVE guitar hero II
dead rising
STARWARS : Knights of the old republic 1 & 2
and others..

I am a total dork.
nothing better than having a few drinks, and kills stuff.

oh. PS>
I was the number one player in the world at a game called "action quake II"
that game was the precurser for CS
but im old now, and my reflexes arn't quite as fast :p

Like I said, I'm a Counter Strike Source player too! But I've heard bad things about Crysis. I'll see if I can find that review for you.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
p.s.
anyone that wants to step up on some CSS shit,
lemme know, I will be happy to pwn you.

I may take you up on that pwning offer. I haven't played in a while, which means I'll probably die fifteen times before I'm even done buying my equipement at the beginning of the round. But it's all fun and games (literally).

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I love playing my fav kind of video games; Balls-to-the-wall, testosterone powered kind. Like Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Any of the Rockstar games, (Well, with you know, with the exception of Getaway.) and sometimes a humorous one to make me smirk. Then, there's comic gore, like Evil Dead, fistful of boomstick with the voice of Bruce Campbell.
But then again, I always go for my favorite superhero games, like spider man and the Hulk.I'm working on Ghost Rider.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gamespot did a review, nub! But it was a someone who Beta-tested it that said it wasn't that great. The Darkness is supposed to be good, from what I've heard.

It was a preview, not an actual review. Besides, we all know what game we should all be salivating over...

Mass Effect.

Oh, how I await thee.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a preview, not an actual review. Besides, we all know what game we should all be salivating over...

Mass Effect.

Oh, how I await thee.

Yeah Mass Effect looked more impressive than Halo 3...and I hear you can bone chicks in that game....errrr...impressive interactivity!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah Mass Effect looked more impressive than Halo 3...and I hear you can bone chicks in that game....errrr...impressive interactivity!

Halo 3 isn't THAT impressive, that's true, but I'll still camp outside the store like a pathetic fanboy to be the first dork on my block to get it. :up:

FPS FTW WTF BBQ.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Halo 3 isn't THAT impressive, that's true, but I'll still camp outside the store like a pathetic fanboy to be the first dork on my block to get it. :up:

FPS FTW WTF BBQ.
Stop deprecating yourself there, burnsie; More game time & somewhat of a status symbol afterwards is what you get.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can one up some of the people here as I'm a manager at a popular games retailer in Britain (Not Game, Game sucks ass!).
What I want to know is why it's still considered weird when girls like computer games? I've got two girls who work for me and 3 who used to and they could all kick my arse at pretty much any game you'd care to mention on any console.
Two of them are blonde and all of them are really pretty. Ooh, and recently we had a dress up day of Resident Evil (just for shits and giggles :tongue:) and one of them came as Jill Valentine and spent the entire day being molested by creepy fanboys.
Next time it's a Beach Party theme and both girls are working I think... :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can one up some of the people here as I'm a manager at a popular games retailer in Britain (Not Game, Game sucks ass!).
What I want to know is why it's still considered weird when girls like computer games? I've got two girls who work for me and 3 who used to and they could all kick my arse at pretty much any game you'd care to mention on any console.
Two of them are blonde and all of them are really pretty. Ooh, and recently we had a dress up day of Resident Evil (just for shits and giggles :tongue:) and one of them came as Jill Valentine and spent the entire day being molested by creepy fanboys.
Next time it's a Beach Party theme and both girls are working I think... :rolleyes:

I know - but then I don't know that many other girls who game properly - the Sims DO NOT count - Apparently guys are better at the fast reaction stuff and girls are better at stuff like platform games (I started out on Lemmings...) *shrugs* Maybe more girls would play if you guys would PASS THE FUCKING CONTROLLER from time to time.

I can see a Jill Valentine costume going down well - I worked a bar at a convention dressed as Lara Croft once - SO glad I had the bar between me and the fanboys!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I played CounterStrike for about the last six years, but things started to go downhill when the v1.6 / Steam release came out. I've had many good times with a group of goofballs who called ourselves Army of Nub. We'd enter servers in numbers and proceed to do silly shit like hold grenade jumping contests or play follow the leader. Most of us were actually really good at the game (I'm fucking lethal with the M4A1), so every so often we'd play a round or two for real and just dominate the other team.

Sadly, though, the average maturity level of a CS player these days is somewhere between a teething toddler and a prepubescent mongoloid...seriously, there's only so many times you can hear someone call you "gay" or "nigger" before it sours the fun entirely. Plus, the sheer number of hackers online has also really taken the fun out.

CS is really the only online game I ever played. I go through revival periods with my single player stuff, though. Earlier this year, I dug out The Godfather and spent a few weeks conquering NYC...again. Lately, it's been the Prince of Persia series...I've played POP: Warrior Within through both endings on every difficulty setting in the past couple months.

I recently (ahem) acquired Tomb Raider: Anniversary and have been testing it out here and there. I like the platforming/puzzle type games.

EDIT:
Can't believe I left out Mortal Kombat 3. My college roommate and I used to talk endless amount of shit to each other whilst mutilating one another in this game. Good memories, those.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know - but then I don't know that many other girls who game properly - the Sims DO NOT count
Actually all the girls I know, no matter what else they like, like five games in common:
1. Mortal Kombat 3
2. Devil May Cry 3
3. Resident Evil 2
4. Locoroco
5. La Corda D'oro 2

I also love Locoroco. I know I know, I feel dirty inside. :redface:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

FPS FTW WTF BBQ.

Halo 3...when is that? I though Halo 2 was overrated, also I lost the disc ages ago anyway.

I actually have a great setup, dedicated converted cinema ~ 3m screen HD projector and full, door rattling surround sound etc. I last used it for games about a year ago. I don't feel I've missed out, but it keeps visitors kids occupied for hours..:smile:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Video games? DUDE, I'm all over it.
I'm the KING of fighter games.
King of fighters, Tekken, Melty blood, Street fighter, Virtua fighter , Fighting Vipers, Marvel VS series, Virtual on, guilty gear, Bloody roar, Soul calibur, DOA. Rival schools, project justice, jojo's bizare adventure.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Capcom, Sammy, and SNK are aweson in providing the fight.

Driving games? I'm there
Love Need for speed, GTR, and Midnight club. Also will play some indy racing, and Tokyo extreme racer.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Shoeters are my thing, but i'll play Halo, or Killzone, or Duke Nukem.

I'll play somt tomb raider, sonic the hedhog, mario (Im the super smash bros King, and mario kart Racer supreme).

Final fantasy, Legend of mana, kindom hearts, Xeno gears, Xenosaga.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Hot shots golf, Mario golf, we love katamari.

I love video games, and have played more hours of video games that been on the internet.
:cool: