Any Other Guys Like Me Who Wish They Did Not Have a Mushroom Head?

Eretmeuss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are there any other guys like me who wish they did not have a mushroom head? I am thick anyway but my head is the widest, thickest part. I know others like it (that's one of the compliments I hear most often). But I think a tapered dick looks better - rather than the plunger look that I have. Then again, I know that we always want what we don't have.

Do any of you wish you had a smaller dickhead?

Eretmeuss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, my cockhead is just the opposite: thiner than the rest of the cock. In my case, I rather had a thick cockhead.

That's interesting because I think yours is about perfect. I guess it is true that we always want what we don't have! What's neat about yours is that it curves like a banana with no disruption of the curve. With a mushroom head, you don;t get the sleak-spear look.

I guess it is true that we always want what we don't have! :cool:
SNEETCHES.jpg

ThickChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love my big head, it's almost 6.5" around and I always get positive comments about how it feels from both men and woman. Don't think I'd want a smaller one. I think it makes it hard to enter sometimes but wouldn't trade it for a smaller one.
I also have the advantage of being even wider at the base so I do taper from just under 6" around at the 'neck' to just over 7" around at the base were I'm thickest.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
i'm glad my head isn't mushroom shaped or the widest part. Imagine how difficult it would be to buy a hat.

Eretmeuss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah - nice dick, ThickChris. Also, I think that uncut looks good on a big head rather than a smaller head because of the way the skin rolls or snaps over the helmut - as in your case. YEah, I know lots of people like the big helmut look but I think a proportionate head looks best (just my personal opinion) - like Curved Huge's dick.